DMG: 3 // ACC: 1

Skills:
» Curved Sword [Rank 1]

Equipment:
» Okami [Rare Curved Sword [Damage // Accuracy]]

» Black shirt and pants [Vanity]

Battle Ready Inventory:
» 
(3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)

Okay, she needed to make more Col if she was going to continue to get herself new gear. Of course, she hasn't gotten any yet, but that is only because she didn't feel like going broke off of buying just a single piece of armor. No, that wasn't going to go well for her at all really. So, she knew what she wanted to do. Of course, there were may professions that she could choose from, but there was one that called out to her. One that made her feel like she was back in the real world being herself. She was herself for the most part right now, but she wasn't singing or doing music like she used to. That is what she was missing with a passion at the moment, well, besides her brother and her friends. But they were a different story. Her brother was a blacksmith and his girlfriend was an artisan. Bah, how in the heck could he find the time to get a darned girlfriend while in this death game?! That was baffling to her.

It was while she walked the town looking for the performer trainer did she hear the singing. She smiled as she followed the sound and soon was being given a quest from Alyssa Singular. She happily took the quest and was about to get started on her way, when she turned and actually ran right into someone. "Oof. I am so sorry!" She quickly looked at the person who she ran into and tried to give her an apologetic smile. "Oh I do hope that you aren't hurt. That wouldn't do at all. Oh no." She spoke quickly as she tried to take a visual look over her to make sure that there was actually no damage done to the other woman.

@NIGHT

"I'm not hurt," NIGHT stated curiously, blank expression on her face. Between her sturdy armor and her strength for battle, she doubted there was anything relatively level appropriate that could set her in harm's way. 'Course, that might be her recklessness talking.

She looked the stranger over, intrigued. I used to look like that, she mourned, eying her long hair. Oh, and the beginner armour. Must be new. "Starting a profession?" the girl asked, tilting her head. Alyssa was a performer trainer, she recalled, from Nora's time in the town. "I wouldn't take you for a musician, but if you are, I'd like to hear you play sometime." Cardinal knows she needs to hear some semblance of music once in a while.

Stretching out a hand, she decided to introduce herself. "NIGHT. Nice to meet you --" A quick glance upwards told her what she needed to know. "-- Tala. Right? Let me know when you're playing, I'd like to pop by."

Spoiler

NIGHT 
Lv: 12 | HP: 240 | EN: 24 | SP: 29
DMG: 8 | MIT: 8 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -

RECOVERY: 2 | THORNS: 2

[Skills]

1. Two-Handed Straight Sword | Passive | RANK 2/5
  2. Heavy Armor | Passive | RANK 1/5
  3. - - -

[Examine]

• [T1E3] Doombringer
    "WEAPON: A black broadsword; large, heavy and sturdy. The edge is lined with silver, and its guards are decorated with gold. It looks like it's been sharpened to a tee, so handle it with care."
    -- [ Damage III | +3 DMG. ]
  • [T1E2] Reinforced Crystal-streaked Ear Cuffs
    "TRINKET: A long, smooth and wrapping silver ear cuff, with a thick blue crystalline streak running across it. Much more durable than its counter part."
    -- [ Recovery II | Regain 2 additional energy on natural CD rolls of 6+. ]
  • [T1E2] Spiked Metal Pauldron
    "HEAVY ARMOR: A round, silver, metal pauldron. for some odd reason, it's got obvious spikes jutting out of it. This probably isn't very safe to handle... It has a bell attached for unknown reasons."
    [ Thorns II | Successful non-critical attacks against you deal 18 unmitigated damage to the attacking enemy. Only activates on damage dealing, melee attacks. ]

- - - - - -

• Starter Healing Potions (3) --- Heals 50 HP.
  • [T1] Uncommon Health Potions (5) --- Heals 40 HP.
  • [T1E2] Cross-hair Lapel Pin
    "TRINKET: A crimson pin with a golden trim, one out of a few, made for the collar. It's shaped into a cross-hair."
    -- [ Accuracy II | +2 BD when attacking. Cannot be used to cause a critical hit. ]

[Misc]

• Familiar Mastery <Accurate> from Nyanko
    -- [ Accuracy II | +2 BD when attacking. Cannot be used to cause a critical hit. ]
  • Aincrad Trading Post Guild Membership
    -- [ ATP Guild Bonus | +5% more col from killed mobs, +10% col from treasure chests. ]
Edited by NIGHT
Spoiler

Tala: HP: 20/20 // EN: 2/2 // DMG: 3 // ACC: 1

"I'm not hurt." Oh, well that was good. Perhaps it was just Tala who was going to be bruised. But then, she did just run into someone who was in armor, not vanity stuff like her, but actual armor. Still, she looked at the woman and she smiled lightly. "Oh that's good! I would have really felt horrible if I would have accidentally hurt you. I really got to be careful when I turn around like that. I forget that not everyone here is NPCs sometimes and it can turn horrible. I had one person yell at me before as if I did it on purpose. But oh well, that's in the past right!"

She nodded once the question of the profession came up, "Yeah!" She paused for a moment and she laughed lightly. "No one ever does. It's part of what keeps it a true secret for me. But I guess now that I'm choosing this profession that little cat is going to be out of the bag on that one." Another small laugh came from her then and she nodded excitedly once more. "Oh, I would love to be able to perform for others again. It's been too long, like the real world too long. But I'll definitely let you know! In fact, if you want, you can come with me! I mean, I know it's going to be boring for someone who might have already done this or for someone to just tag along for a quest like this in general, but still, I love company and you seem really nice to have around NIGHT!"

One of these days, Tala just randomly inviting someone to do a quest with her was going to get her into trouble, but she didn't think that today was going to be that day.

@NIGHT

"They yelled at you?" NIGHT looked on despondently. "Yikes. Sorry to hear about that. I hate thinking about rude players like that."

Performing's what she does in real life, huh? "Sure," she replied, when asked about joining Tala for the quest, a hand to her chin. "It's no problem for me. Plus, I am getting a performance out of it sometime, might as well help you along before the concert." As she nodded in agreement and pulled up a window, she added, "Glad to be around."

An invitation for a party dropped down in front of Tala, and NIGHT began walking off towards the outskirts of town. "This way," she called out, moving at a slower pace. She didn't want to overwhelm the player with her stride and movement. "The fastest way for completing the quest is by taking down monsters out in the field," she informed, "But if you'd like, we can go scavenging for materials too. What sort of instrument do you play, by the way?"

@Tala

Spoiler

"They yelled at you? Yikes. Sorry to hear about that. I hate thinking about rude players like that." Tala merely shrugged at that. "Eh it happens. I get rude people when I talk to. It's just something that I learned to shrug off because it isn't worth it. I mean, why would I want to start a fight because someone decided that nothing is their fault or that I talk to much." But, she was still a happy person, so that was what mattered, right?

"Oh thank you so much! I can't guarantee you will have a wonderful practice performance, but I will try my best for you! I mean, it has been a while since I've done anything involving music, so I am quite sure that I will be rusty, but it can't be that hard right? Like riding a bike, the muscle memory just kicks in?" One would be able to tell just how happy Tala was with how she was bouncing with her steps as she followed NIGHT.

"I haven't done a lot of fighting yet, but I am willing to do it! I mean, it shouldn't be that hard at all. My brother used to help me a little bit, not a lot, but enough. At least, I hope it is enough..." A short little trail off as she focused a little more on the conversation. "I'm willing to do whichever, fight or scavenge. It shouldn't be that hard to find the needed materials by doing both, right?" She only needed five of them, like the first beginner quest. "Oh I was mainly an alto saxophone player. I liked to try and sing, but people for some reason just tell me to stop attempting. So I mainly just stuck to playing woodwind instruments. The saxophone sounds so pretty when done right too, and it can be in a variety of genres of music." She chuckled lightly as she trailed a few moments behind NIGHT.

@NIGHT

"The muscle memory definitely kicks in at some point, yeah," NIGHT mused, recalling it from knowledge. "And I wouldn't fault you for trying, promise." She reassured her party member with a smile. "It'd just be nice to listen to some music for a change."

As for fighting... "If you haven't tried fighting before, I could demonstrate first. We can start from something small. You're wielding a Curved Sword, right?" NIGHT mentioned, going through a small examination window by her hands. "Looks good to me. I'll come back you up if something goes out of hand."

When Tala revealed that she was a saxophone player, NIGHT's eyes widened. It also helped that she was also a woodwind musician too. "That's so cool," she responded, still in a daze. "I'm kinda jealous. I'm assuming you're familiar with jazz and orchestras, then? Though, that's just a guess."

"As for your singing, I wouldn't mind hearing it either," she added, wondering if she was putting her ears in danger. The two had reached the edge of town, but NIGHT was still too engaged in conversation to register their destination. "What's your favourite music genre to sing to then?

@Tala

Spoiler

ID: 129798
LD: 14 >>FAIL<<

Wow someone who wants to listen to music, to Tala that felt a bit odd the hear, but she was going to be more than happy to oblige really. "For me, music has always had a calming effect and helped me focus. Sadly, I don't know how I might be able to actually incorporate that into SAO, but I want to try since we are stuck here you know. Having that kind of calming thing might help more than just me, and that would be a nice thing to be able to see happen. Maybe then there won't be as many rude people?" She trailed off on that thought before refocusing.

"Yeah, I want to go Katana and my brother is going to help me later. He's too busy right now I guess, I don't know honestly. The most I ever practiced with in real life though were the fake training swords, but I'm certain this would be easy to grasp, or at least I hope. I don't want to be useless you know, sitting in this town for the past however long has already made me go stir crazy." She nodded quickly though, "Okay! I really hope you truly don't mind helping a new person, I mean I do love the help and the company, I just don't want to make you feel like you are just aimlessly walking around, and I'm rambling again aren't I..."

She stopped talking for a moment, only for the conversation of instruments and music to perk her right back up. "I actually played the saxophone in both orchestra and jazz, I do have to say that Jazz was my favorite though. You can put more of your heart ad soul into it than you can orchestra. What about you? Did you play anything? I mean, I only ask because you seem to be so enthused and it makes me feel like you used to be an instrumentalist as well." She noticed that they weren't in the town anymore and this was the moment she started to keep a more detailed look out for any materials for her quest.

@NIGHT

Edited by Tala

"I doubt it," NIGHT responded, to the idea of soothing discourteous players. "But the calmness of music can totally work in tandem with the system, I believe. The items you make," she stated, trying to recall, "--err, they act like buffs? I think? They help fighters in combat, and that's pretty useful, as far as items go. It's a good deal," she concluded.

The player tilted her head, though, when Tala brought up her brother. And... combat training? "No, no," NIGHT reassured her team mate, thinking hard about the implications. "It's fine. I'm quite used to listening to others talk for a bit. On the other hand," she looked around, trying to spot some enemies to take down. "We can start off hunting some creatures for the quest while we're chatting."

Some boars. Perfect, assuming NIGHT could lower their health sufficiently enough. She kept an eye out for any other threats that might be in the vicinity before moving in, just in time for Tala to begin about jazz. The girl smiled as she listened, pulling out her great sword. It was nice to meet another player with a similar musical taste to hers.

"Hold on," the warrior informed, trying to approach the boar without startling it. Too late -- one swing too quick and the duo had begun running around in a frenzy. NIGHT gestured to Tala to stand back for a moment, trying to get the boars under control. With a yell, however, she responded, "I don't play instruments! I just like music!

@Tala

ID: 129802 | BD: 4 (2, +2)
NIGHT missed!

Boar #1 | HP: 10/10 | DMG: 3
Boar #2 | HP: 10/10 | DMG: 3

NIGHT | HP: 240/240 | EN: 22/24 (-2) | DMG: 8 | MIT: 8 | ACC: 2

Edited by NIGHT

In Combat:

Spoiler

Tala: HP: 20/20 // EN: 0(2-2)/2 // DMG: 3 // ACC: 1

Boar #1 | HP: 0(10-10)/10 | DMG: 3 >>DEAD<<

ID: 129808
BD: 11 (10+1) >>CRITICAL +2<<
Sword Art: Rage Blow
DMG: 3+2x2=10

MD vs Tala: 2 >>MISS<<

ID: 129809
LD: 5
CD: 5

Obtained:
60 Col
Materials (4)

Boar #2 | HP: 10/10 | DMG: 3

ID: 129810
MD vs NIGHT: 4 >>MISS<<

So her items would work as buffs, that wouldn't be horrible really. "Oh, well still, buffs are a good thing. So that isn't horrible at least. In fact, it would probably be more helpful if you really think about it." Which she did, for like three seconds, "Yeah! I like the sounds of that, makes me happy that I decided to go this route instead of anything else after all." She smiled a happy, beaming smile as she walked beside NIGHT still. But, at least the other woman wasn't upset about coming out here with her after all, that was a golden thing to make her feel better, and not like she was was burdening anyone.

"Hunting creatures? That doesn't sound horrible. I want to perfect my skills after all, so fighting some creatures would be a better thing to help with that goal." She looked at NIGHT and nodded finally, as if she was fully saying that she was ready to fight some monsters. Possibly more to help both women feel like this was going to go well, and not horribly at least. But soon, NIGHT was telling her to hold on, and she did just that, but her hand instinctively went to the hilt of her sword. She watched as NIGHT went to the two boars and swung, only to miss. That happened, a lot, Tala has seen it. Not in NIGHT but in plenty of other people, these creatures seemed to have an amazing dodge rate at times.

The boars soon went into a frenzy and Tala got ready to unsheathe her weapon, when instead she had to dodge one of the boars. Apparently, it didn't want her to just stand there and do nothing. So, Tala retaliated channeling Rage Blow, her blade glowing a teal color, before she swung and her sword hit the boar's chest, hard, draining it of all of it's health. This caused the boar to turn to fragments and she looked back at NIGHT to see the second boar going for the other woman. "Liking music is still good!" She didn't want to talk to much at the moment, just to be sure that things weren't going to go sour in this fight. One boar was down, but there was still one up.

@NIGHT

Edited by Tala

Tala's first strike disintegrated the boar. NIGHT looked on, surprised. She really had to uncover how everyone was getting their weapon expertise/fitness training before getting into the game. I'm jealous...

One strike was all NIGHT needed, too. As long as Tala got the last hit on it, her efforts wouldn't be for naught. Waiting for the boar to charge again at her, she set her blade to her side.

It rushed. She timed the swing. It was almost too early, but that gave her time to dodge the creature when the blow didn't stagger it. As she watched her opponent continue its charge, she looked back at Tala, gesturing to it as an invitation to strike.

While she lounged around the field, sword now plunged into the ground, she continued her side of the conversation. "Actually, I sing a bit. It's... not like I've had proper training, though. But music's too good and catchy not to sing along."

"On the other hand, I've set my sights on playing a bass before, but..." she trailed, watching Tala's movements. "It didn't really go anywhere. I can tune it, though...?"

ID: 129847 | BD: 6 (4, +2)
NIGHT attacks Boar #2! (-8 DMG)

Boar #2 | HP: 2/10 | DMG: 3

NIGHT | HP: 240/240 | EN: 22/24 (+1, -1) | DMG: 8 | MIT: 8 | ACC: 2

@Tala

Edited by NIGHT

In Combat:

Spoiler

Tala: HP: 20/20 // EN: 0(0+1-1)/2 // DMG: 3 // ACC: 1

Boar #1 | HP: 0/10 | DMG: 3 | Hate: vs Tala: 2 | vs NIGHT: 0 >>DEAD<<

Boar #2 | HP: 0(2-5)/10 | DMG: 3 | Hate vs Tala: 2 vs NIGHT: 1 >>DEAD<<

ID: 129850
BD: 11 (10+1) >>CRITICAL +2<<
DMG: 3+2=5

ID: 129851
LD: 20
CD: 7

Obtained This Thread:
160 Col
Materials (6)
Perfect Armor (1)
Perfect Trinket (1)

She watched NIGHT's movements against the remaining boar. She was expecting to see the boar's attack hit, but NIGHT was still faster and still managed to get her own attack off against the boar. Nice. That was awesome to see really. Her focus went back to the boar as it finally stopped not far from her. Tala didn't have the energy to use her sword art again, so instead, just used her basic attack. Rushing the boar, she swung, and her curved sword went right through it's torso, causing it to burst into fragments. Well, that seemed to be easier than she thought it was going to be.

She looked at what she got though, she had plenty of materials for the quest, and she even managed to get an unidentified armor and trinket. Those were going to be handy weren't they. Sheathing her sword, she walked over to NIGHT, a giant smile on her face. "I got all of the materials already!" She chuckled lightly at the thought that just two boars gave her what she needed for this quest. That was quite the thing wasn't it?

"Oh? I haven't had proper training either, I'm the same really. If a song is catchy, I tend to start singing along." It was funny how the two of them seemed to have a bit in common. It was nice really. A normal conversation, with something that she could relate to. Okay, ninety-nine percent of the time it was Tala creating the conversations, but still. "I've never got into the stringed instruments. But I would say that being able to tune one is still better than not knowing what to do with one at all." She smiled as she looked toward town then, "Shall we start heading back?"

@NIGHT

Edited by Tala

"That was quick," NIGHT commented, when Tala informed her about meeting the material requirement for the quest. "Glad we got that sorted out fast," she added with a smile, sheathing Doombringer. "Yeah, let's head back."

As the two began returning to town, NIGHT began in turn, glad at Tala's relatability. "So, over where I'm from, Korean Pop music was all the rage before I got in here. I wouldn't be surprised if it still was on the outside," she guessed, checking her pocket for her familiar. Still sleeping. "But I'm more partial to rock. At least," she ruffled her hair. "In video game music, anyway. Songs in soundtracks are usually rock when you can sing along."

"But jazz is relaxing," she added, "I miss it. It's nice to unwind to. That's why I tried picking up the bass, actually." The player revealed, fidgeting with her hands. "But without proper guidance, I just fumbled around with it before storing it somewhere." NIGHT paused. "Actually, I was gonna trade it for a violin to try next..."

"Oh," she stopped her words, recalling. "Did you pick up music from school? Like play in a school band or something? We had competitions for these back where I came from, it was super cool to watch them play."

@Tala

Spoiler

Tala: HP: 20/20 // EN: 1(0+1)/2 // DMG: 3 // ACC: 1

Obtained This Thread:
160 Col
Materials (6)
Perfect Armor (1)
Perfect Trinket (1)

"Yeah, I'm just as surprised. My brother said that this took his and his girlfriend forever to do." If NIGHT was paying attention, she would be able to tell that there was venom laced in the word girlfriend. She waked over to NIGHT as the other woman started to talk about music again. She nodded lightly, she had heard of Korean Pop, but she never really got into it herself. Mainly just because she was too busy doing everything else that she did, like mainly just playing music.

"I think my overall favorite genre would have to be jazz and classical. Mainly just because it helped me get through school. The calming affects made it easier for me to be able to focus. Made taking tests so much easier being able to study over my brother playing his games." She shrugged lightly but still smiled as she thought back on it. "That's a good reason to want to pick up an instrument. Perhaps you could always attempt to pick it up again?"

"But the violin sounds just as pretty." She was now musing over the things that NIGHT either tried or wanted to try. It was kind of interesting really. "Oh yeah, I played in school. It was an escape really. But soon it just became a hobby that I couldn't see myself without. I never did the competitions, just because I figured one should have to compete to have fun, but I still cheered my band on either way."

@NIGHT

Okay, so her brother's girlfriend was one topic to be careful of. She wondered for a moment who it might be, but gave up halfway. It's not likely that she'd know them, anyway. "It actually took me a while to knock out this quest too," NIGHT added, watching the shops pass them. "I didn't read the quest properly on my try, and spent quite a bit of time just scavenging. My... luck's not that great."

She nodded when Tala began speaking about studying. It was so nice to have a proper conversation with someone once in a while. "Maybe I will," she mentioned, at the thought of playing an instrument once again. "If I were given time to do it, anyway. I'm not sure this game's a good place to start. But I'm still going to have to choose between a bass and a violin..." She grinned. Maybe both, if she was dedicated enough?

"Our school was really big on competitions," NIGHT revealed, brushing aside some of her hair. "It happens a lot here, I think. Everyone gets roped into trying to score some gold medal for the school." But recalling the talent showcases her school put on for the students, she smiled, excited. "But when our students want to showcase their hobbies, it's nice. Wholesome, even. I think that's where most of the fun stemmed from, really."

@Tala

Spoiler

Obtained This Thread:
160 Col
Materials (6)
Perfect Armor (1)
Perfect Trinket (1)

Was everyone's luck that bad in this game? She didn't want to believe it really, but then, this also was a video game, even if they were just stuck inside of it. "I don't think I would be able to do the scavenging thing. My luck is pretty bad normally. Today was an oddity really, I don't expect that to last forever." Or was her luck with fighting going to stay? She was mainly just going to have to figure that out on her own really. She couldn't help but chuckle though. It was all just something that was circumstantial at this point.

"Yeah, waiting until we are out of here is probably going to be the best bet, but I still say that you should try it again. Maybe even just try both Bass and Violin. Maybe one will speak to you more than the other. It's what I had to do at first. My choices were flute and alto sax, but the sax just spoke to me more than the flute did. Possibly because the flute only can do loud while the sax can do both." She stopped for a moment when she realized that she had been rambling, once again.

"I've had classmates say that it was fun, and I don't doubt it, it just wasn't my thing really." She thought for a moment. "Maybe it was because of all of the traveling. It would have messed with my studying, and well, who knew how the others would act when away from him." She shuddered as she walked, "Yeah, definitely not for me." She laughed lightly as they entered town once more. She knew where she had to go, but talking with NIGHT was fun. "What else did you like to do though NIGHT?"

@NIGHT

"Maybe it's beginner's luck," the player chimed in with a grin. She was trying to guide them back to Alyssa, if she could recall the way accurately, that was. "An unnatural surge of fortune for you since you started adventuring. That's how it goes sometimes, right?" NIGHT chuckled, looking up to the sky.

"I'd love to get my hands on a variety of instruments to try them out," she confessed, "But it's difficult. I don't really know a lot of musicians in the first place," she hesitated then, trying to recall and count the number of friends with instruments off the top of her head. "... Two... three... Yeah, and usually they play the same thing." NIGHT grimaced, wistfully opening and closing her hands. "Piano. I can never get the hang of that one..."

"Him?" NIGHT imagined Tala speaking about her brother. "Your brother, you mean? You two must've been close," she commented, before moving onto the next subject. "I... mostly found myself studying. Tech and programming and video games. Oh, I drew sometimes too." She hadn't caught a break with hobbies recently. Maybe she should take some time off just to relax soon. "You, Tala? I can't imagine you spending all day playing music yourself."

@Tala

Spoiler

Obtained This Thread:
160 Col
Materials (6)
Perfect Armor (1)
Perfect Trinket (1)

Beginner's luck, that was something that was good to have at first right? "Yeah, beginner's luck sounds about right. Is it bad that I don't want it to go away?" She chuckled a bit at that little fact. She didn't want to lose the luck, ever. It was a nice thing to have going for her really. But, sadly, beginner's luck doesn't stay, that's why it's called Beginner's Luck, right?

"I don't know many either. I kind of just went to the school and tried them out really. Perhaps your school will let you do that same? I mean, it shouldn't harm them any." It was how she learned about her love for instruments. She just asked the director of the band if he had extras that no one was using. And bam, her love started from there. But of course, not every band director was the same, and that might be the golden problem right there for NIGHT. "Piano was something that I couldn't learn either. Too many keys and too many ways to mess up. It sounds beautiful, but not something I could grasp at all."

She nodded though, "Yeah." She dropped the subject quickly on that, figuring that it was something NIGHT wouldn't want to talk on. So instead, she just chuckled. "See, I wold study, playing music, and playing video games. Of course, I would find myself out and about talking to others as well. It seems to come easy to me, to just talk to others, as I am sure you've probably gathered by now." She smiled sheepishly before she looked at the building in front of them. "Oh here it is!" She smiled as she looked at NIGHT.

@NIGHT

"Knowing my school, I doubt they'd let us." NIGHT shook her head, in reply to the suggestion that she should approach the band director. "They're too strict and protective of their equipment. Plus, everyone's a stickler to the rules." She sighed, reminiscing, "I couldn't even spend a minute listening in on choir practice without getting questioned. Of course, I was supposed to be at netball, but they cancelled that day..."

She felt relief when Tala shared her experience with the piano, too. "So you get it too! I'm glad I'm not alone on that, the chords always got my fingers so tied up..."

The two were getting close to the workshop by now. NIGHT was able to spot it in the distance. She nodded as Tala shared her interests as well, as the duo reached the front door of Alyssa's. "Oh, here it is!"

She gave her teammate a nod. "I hope you don't mind if I sit in on your first drafts? I'm curious to see the process in action."

@Tala

Spoiler

ID: 129879
CD: 3 >>FAIL<<

ID: 129850
CD: 2 >>FAIL<<

"Well, that is just rude of them. Stifling the potential passion of another person." Tala shook her head at the thought of that happening and she sighed lightly. "Perhaps, I might just have to bring my instruments to you when we get out of here. Help you out that way." She smiled softly as she offered this and even laughed lightly at NIGHT's reaction to her piano talk. "Too many keys need to be pushed for a single note, it isn't right." She laughed again before looking at the studio.

"I hope you don't mind if I sit in on your first drafts? I'm curious to see the process in action." Tala looked at NIGHT and smiled again, "Of course not, come on! Of course, I don't expect things to sound right the first time. It would be crazy if that happened." She chuckled as she practically grabbed NIGHT's arm to drag the girl inside. Once she was settled, she handed the materials to Alyssa. "Ah good, now, it's time for you to learn to use them."

This was going to be fun wasn't it. Either way, she sat down in the spot that Alyssa told her to sit and she took in a deep breath before she tried to sing into the crystal, only for it to shatter. "Oops." Tala chuckled lightly which seemed to make Alyssa smile. "Well, at least you know that things can't go perfectly every time." Tala nodded before she grabbed another crystal to try once more, only for that to shatter as well.

@NIGHT

Edited by Tala

"It's a long way to go," NIGHT warned, when Tala offered to bring her instruments over to her in the real world. "I doubt travel expenses are that affordable. Maybe that's just me though." She then nodded in agreement further about the piano.

The duo went in, NIGHT more dragged than striding in herself. She didn't mind, though, given how eager her friend seemed about getting started with performing in general. As she took a seat down, she observed the exchange between Tala and Alyssa. "Now it's time for you to learn to use them."

Two failures. And it wasn't because Tala's voice was bad, either. NIGHT gave a knowing smile. "It happens," she said, gesturing to the fading ashes. "Happened to me too. It took me several other tries across hours to get it right. I'm rooting for you," she mentioned in support, wondering how long it might take for a crystal to avoid bursting.

"... Oh, yeah. You said you had a brother, right? You should introduce me to him some time. It'd be nice to meet the family," she joked, only half serious about the proposition.

@Tala