ID: 129940
CD: 2 >>FAIL<<

ID: 129941
CD: 7 >>SALVAGE<<
LD: 14 >>SUCCESSFUL<<

ID: 129942
CD: 6 >>SALVAGE<<
LD: 2 >>FAIL<<

At least both the NPC and NIGHT were cheering her on. She smiled at that though and looked at NIGHT. Funny enough, she has heard others say that it took forever with this part too. She nodded though, "Thank you. The support is lovely NIGHT." She looked to the crystals that she had left that had been made from her materials. There were four left. "Don't worry dear, I will give you more if you need them." Oh thank goodness.

NIGHT wanted to meet Masato? Well, that was certainly doable. "Sure, I'm sure Ma- I mean Koga would enjoy to meet you." She smiled then before she looked back at the crystals before her and picked on up. She started to sing into the crystal and soon enough it shattered. The next one broke but she had been able to salvage it at least, so she tried again, only for it to break into a bunch of tiny pieces.

@NIGHT

Edited by Tala

Two more. It felt just like her own attempts, she had to admit. At least, when the crystals shattered, they looked pretty. NIGHT wondered if she could afford to support Tala with any more materials, but recalled she didn't have enough on her to realistically offer it. Maybe I should save some in the future.

"I'm sure Ma- I mean, Koga would enjoy to meet you."

"Koga?" She blinked, surprised. "Like, black hair, katana wielding-- oh." She paused, processing the realization. "Oh. Ohhhh."

"... Huh?" NIGHT tilted her head. It's not like she could recall much about Koga, aside from gathering materials with him once, and then maybe dinner. "Okay," she finished, nodding once she had come to terms with the truth. "I've already met Koga, assuming he's the same guy we're talking about. It's kinda cool meeting his little sister." She smiled, still surprised. "I didn't even know he had one."

It... also meant that Tala was probably harping on Noctua, huh...? Best... not to say anything about that...

@Tala

Spoiler

ID: 129950
CD: 5 >>FAIL<<

ID: 129951

ID: 129952
CD: 9 >>Salvage<<
LD: 8 >>FAIL<<

ID: 129953

ID: 129954
CD: 5 >>FAIL<<

She looked over at NIGHT as she kept saying Oh. Did that mean she knew her brother already? Then it was slightly explained. But one thing was bugging her, why hadn't Masato told anyone about her... She kept herself from grumbling in that moment, "Apparently know one knew about me." She tried to smile lightly, but it probably looked forced as she went back to the crystals and attempting this lovely yet apparently painstakingly difficult task.

Five more crystals soon went up in dust as she attempted to make this craft. She sighed as the NPC started to put new materials in front of her. Well, this was officially going against her now wasn't it. She looked between Alyssa and NIGHT and she nodded lightly. "I can do this, it just...wants me to be sure of it?" She was trying to psych herself up in the moment, this was apparently harder than killing boars.

@NIGHT

Edited by Tala

"Yeah, it seemed so." NIGHT tried to return the smile, but it came out looking worried. "I'm sorry to hear that," she offered, wondering why Koga never mentioned a sister. To be fair, she didn't have any siblings either. Not hearing about one was relatively normal for her. She watched eagerly as Tala went back to crafting, attempting to create an item.

Nope. Five more crystals came and went. NIGHT wore a look of worry -- she hadn't expected this many items to blow up in front of her. Trying to give her friend some reassurance, she suggested, "Maybe... have you been trying to sing a song from memory, or an original piece?" She put a hand to her chin. "Perhaps you should try doing the other, if you've been giving one of them a go."

With a pumped fist, she cheered, "You can do it! Don't give up, Tala! You'll be able to craft an extraordinary item, I have no doubts!"

@Tala

Spoiler

ID: 129971
CD: 4

ID: 129972
CD: 10 >>Uncommon Song Crafted<<
LD: 10 >>No Effect<<

Spoiler

Name: Healer's Chorus
Your Profession: Performer
Your Rank: 1
Item Type: Support Song
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: HP Recovery
Description: A simple little chorus that promotes a healing effect.

She shrugged lightly at the thought. "He didn't know I was here. So perhaps he just didn't think it was important to talk about." Inward cringe. She stared at the two crystals that Alyssa had put in front of her and she looked at NIGHT when the other woman offered some supporting words and a suggestion. "I was trying to do a cover, but perhaps an original might work." She nodded lightly before she looked at the first crystal. Trying again, she sang into the crystal, it was working, before it broke.

She wasn't going to stop though, so she grabbed the final one as Alyssa went to get more, only they weren't needed. After a few lines from the song, the crystal was complete, and she smiled. "There we go!" She seemed to giggle lightly as Alyssa looked at it. "That is one nice HP recovery crystal. You did well, take that with you as proof and welcome to the ranks of Performer." Tala smiled a happy smile for the first time in a little bit and she looked at NIGHT. "Thank you for the help with this!" She smiled as the quest said that it was completed and she smiled once more.

@NIGHT

THREAD SUMMARY:

Spoiler

Tala:
Uncommon Support Song Crystal (1)
2 SP
(5) Tier 1 crafting materials
Perfect Armor (1) - 129850
Perfect Trinket (1) - 129850
360 Col - 129850 & 129809

NIGHT:
1 SP