[PP-F1] New Year's Event

A new message illuminated Snow's screen that said:

Listen up people!

There will be a special item drop for anyone that defeats Ignis The Mad. He is located on the first floor in the woods by two medium-sized rocks facing West. This monster is said to have an Axe that can be thrown, but has to be retrieved as a secondary weapon.

-Unknown

Wow, I'm not going to let those front-liners get that! Snow said to herself as she burst out the coffe shop. She sprinted at an unbelievable speed through the crowd. She was two feet away from entering a feild when, WHAM! She had hit a girl her age.

"Hey, watch it next time!" Someone said in an annoyed tone.

Snow recognized that voice anywhere. It was Cicila, a tough fifteen year old girl, a fiesty one. She had striking icy blue eyes and short pitch black hair. She wore a black hoodie with dark green skinny jeans that night.

"Hey! It's nice to see you haven't died yet Snow, Where are ya headed? To the quest I presume" Cicila says wit ha wicked grin.

"Yeah, will you help me like old times?" Snow says grinning widely.

Cicila already had sent the party request and they took off at blazing speeds toward Ignis The Mad.

Cicila and Snow ran towards the location of 'Ignis the Mad' on the forest floor, they encountered wolves seeking vengeance.

"You get the one on the left! I'll attack on the right!" Snow ordered.

"Alright!" Cicila shouted, killing her wolf in one blow. The wolf shattered into tiny explosive beams and so did Snow's.

Cicila had purchased healing crystals, food, and potions for this trip. The items were purchased because she was going to conquer the quest of Ignis. She held two healing crystals and a potion out to Snow. Snow accepts and in return, gives Cicila a rare cooking powder. They settle in a high tree and set up watch schedules for the night.

"I'll take the first watch because you know I can't sleep at a time like this." Snow said while laughing like a mad man.

A few hours went by when she heard a crack of a twig. She sat up slowly and watched for enemies. She nudged Cicila but she was already awake.

GO!

Snow and Cicila jumped out the tree to find eight players around their tree. One took a strike at Cicila but she blocked it sliced the man's face. A woman attacked at me and cut my left leg. I reacted faster than she could think and slashed her arm off. She swung at my face but I ducked and broke her nose. Cicila knocked out two others and was staring in on her fourth. After we left one in the red zone, the other three fleed into the town.

"Yeah! That's right, run away!" Cicila screamed at the cowards.

"And don't dare come this way again!" Snow said, laughing with Cicila.

"I guess we won't get much sleep anymore, too much action!" Cicila said while giggling.

Snow stared out to the sky. The stars are so beautiful tonight. Snow thought to herself.

After that remark, She and Cicila treaded through the snow and carried on.

As the girls walked they thought of a way to defeat 'Ignis the Mad'

So...um...do You have a plan? Cicila asked, walking beside Snow.

No not really. Do you? Snow sadly confessed, bowing her head.

No...... Cicila said, confessing to Snow.

They continued and laughed in unison.

Ya know what? You're fun to be with. Cicila said, smiling.

Thank you...I guess? Snow said, a little confused.

A hooded figure chuckled as he held a latern in one hand and a cane in the other. "Hello young ladies." He approached the two and smiled."Now you two it is time for your quest hint. You are competing for the prize correct? If so answer quickly, time is short and I have places to be." He placed the cane in front of his feet and cracked a wide grin, which evidently was the only visible thing within the dark void formed by the good.

"Ah well here's my hint. Ignis the Mad uses rocket powered arrows, you'll find him by the tallest pine tree. He'll appear to look like a stone dragon statue and will only awaken once you call his name." The figure holds his lantern up pointing behind them. "That way is the path you need to take. Though be wary Ignis the Mad will be strong and other monsters guard the way as well." He warned as he turned around and began to walk away.

Thank you sir... Cicila yelled out and looked at Snow.

Come on or else we'll miss it!

She and Snow sprinted in the direction of what the lantern said and found there way to a forest and were mesmerized by the way it looked.

Wow....have you seen such tall trees Cicila? Snow asked Cicila.

No. They're beautiful.... Cicila exclaimed.

After three minutes of walking they started to tell jokes.

What did the apple say to the-

Suddenly, out of no where, a wolf jumped on Cicila.

Aaaieeee! Cicila screeched with fear.

Snow raced at the wolf that was depleting Cicila's health and stabbed it several times before it turned around. Its let out a low growl and charged at Snow. Just as it was about to jump on me, Cicila minced the creature's head off. Splat! animated blood of the wolf painted my face. Snow looked over at Cicila, who was laughing, and rolled her eyes.

Ewww! You did that on purpose! Snow said with a smile.

I-i-i did that on phur-phose! Cicila said, barely having any breath from laughing on the ground.

Snow runs over to Cicila and smears some animated blood on her.

Let's stop fooling around! No way am I going to let an idiot get that sword! Snow says with enthusiasim.

Yeah! Let's go rick this quest! Cicila says.

With their new found encouragment, Snow and Cicila went deeper and farther into woods of white and black.

After about an hour of walking Snow hears her stomach grumble. They both laugh and find a place to stop and eat.

Here. I got, a peach, a couple apples, some carrots, a few tomatoes and ham sandwiches, and some water. Cicila says, explains.

Snow picks a sandwich, a water, and a pear.

Cicila picks a peach, a sandwich, and a water.

They eat and talk about their battle plan while full o' food in their mouths.

Snow gets a message that another team is after what they wants and chokes on her food.

We will beat you there! Watch your back Snow and Cicila!

-Z

We aren't scared of you!

Yeah, this is our turf!

They bop bottles and finish eating. Snow pulls out her emergency cake and offers half to Cicila.

You know I absolutly love cake Snow-chan! Thankyou! Cicila says eyeing the cake, maybe having a fantasy with it.

Your welcome! You can never have enough emergency cake, and this my friend, is an emergency! Snow said with a smirk.

They both roll onto the snow laughing. I never knew going on a death quest could be so much fun. Snow thought to herself, Cicila was thinking the same thing.

I will do anything for you Snow. I know we can't both live to get this sword, I have no longer a purpose to live. Cicila thinks to herself.

What's bothering you now? Snow says in a mocking tone.

Nothing, I just think your tired. You sleep, I'll watch 'kay? Cicila says, dismissing the issue.

Snow climbs the nearest tree and Cicila continues to think about Snow.

I can't tell her about my plan...it'll just make her angry and say "not to"....I'm gonna live for her and only for her.... Cicila sighs as she looks up at the tall tree leaves.

(In Snow's nightmare)

I will kill you beast! Snow shouts at the beast holding Cicila.

KILL IT! Forget about me and make sure I die for something! Shouts Cicila

No! I wont aboandon you! But I will kill it so you can live! Snow violently yells at Cicila.

Snow kills the monster but Cicila dies with it.

No! NO!!!!! You couldn't have died! Snow says.

(Out of the nightmare)

Snow wakes up screaming and may as well have woken up the whole world.

Shh! I see the dragon statue! Let's move! Cicila says, not caring about Snow's nightmare.

They walk up to it and say: Ignis The Mad!

They eyes turn a sickening yellow as the skin begins to form scaley detail. It roars loudly and come alive. A screen pops up... Ignis The Mad Quest Boss

...That is how the fight began...

A bright light comes out of the statue and blinds everyone. Moments later a deep laughter is heard. The light vanishes and Ignis the Mad is right before the two players. Who dares challenge Ignis the Mad?! I warn you now that I am stronger than you think. Ignis pulls out his Bow & Arrow and prepares for battle.

Ignis feels taunted by the girls words that he immediately draws a second arrow and makes it turn a bright red and fires it right at her again.

This time the arrow is aimed right in Snows running path. The arrow was fired so fast that Snow didn't have any time to react and the arrow hits her arm and drops her HP back down to (4/6)