LEVEL 21
420 HP | 42 EN | 11 DMG | 3 ACC | 18 MIT | 3 EVA | 1 REG 

Skills:
2H Straight Sword - Rk 4

Skill Mods:
Familiar Mastery Accurate Rk 3

Equipped:

• "Sterondight" - 2H Straight Sword (T1 Perfect) DMG x3
  • "Nightmare Overcoat" - Light Armor (T1 - Perfect) MIT x2 Prevent 18 damage from successful attacks against you | REG x1 After taking damage, gain Regen at the beginning of your next turn. Heal 5 HP every turn for three rounds. Damage over time effects (Bleed, Poison) will not trigger Regen. Does not stack with Battle Healing. Taking damage while Regen is active will refresh it to its full duration.
  • "Ravenfeather Treads" - Light Armor (T1 - Perfect) EVA x3 Reduces the die value by 3 on an enemy’s attack against you. Cannot be used to avoid a critical hit.

Equipped Vanity Items:

• Thick Black Cloak - Vanity - It's a very large cloak. It can also be used as a blanket that fits several people.

Familiar: 

• Yumi - Familiar Mastery: Accurate rk 3 - ACC x3

Battle-ready Items:

T1 Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP) x5
Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP) x3
Crystal of Agile Dragon Wings (Teleport crystal) x2
T1 Damage Potion. (+1 Damage) x1
T1 Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP) x2

"Excuse me, sir, I don't mean to be rude, but... How much are you going to eat?" 
The owner of the ramen stand looked at the massively tall customer in utter shock. Several stacks of bowls were piled up on either side of the man and slurping could be heard from his current bowl. No human being was supposed to be able to eat nearly this much. It was unprecedented. Insane. Inhuman. Yet here it was. Picking up the bowl the player gulped down the last of the ramen's broth. 

Yukiro placed the bowl on the shortest stack, making it a total of six bowls in that stack. He thought for a moment. He was about to go on a quest, so he shouldn't eat too much before going out. 
"One more bowl and I'll be on my way," he told the owner of the ramen booth, who stared at Yukiro with both fear and admiration. 
"Right... I'll let you have this one on the house!"
"Thanks!"

Yukiro stretched once he was a good distance away. What a good meal! I'll have to go back there once I'm done this field boss! He started jogging to the town's teleporter, in a particularly good mood. 

@Tala @NIGHT

Spoiler

Level: 7
HP: 140
Energy: 14
DMG: 3 || ACC: 3 || MIT: 9

Skills:
» Curved Sword - Rank 1

Equipped:
» Okami [Rare Curved Sword [Damage // Accuracy]]
» Arrow Ring [Rare Ring [Accuracy // Accuracy]]
» Sturdy Jacket [Uncommon Light Armor [Mitigation]]

Battle Ready Inventory:
» (3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)
» (5) Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
» (1) Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
» (1) Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)
» (1) Fast Healing (HP Recovery Instant Support Song)

Okay, how much could he eat? She had seen Yukiro at the ramen shop and he was just eating and eating and eating. She shook her head as she went about going back to buying things in town. Well, more she was just getting herself her instant healing support song. She didn't know when she was going to need it and well, she kind of wanted it at this point. She didn't know what kind of trouble she was going to run into and when. But she was bound to run into some kind of trouble, she was a Kasai after all.

She closed her shop with her song in her battle inventory and started to head to the teleporter. Something told her that she should stop though, and she didn't really understand why until she saw Yukiro jogging. Okay, she needed to move out of his way before he was to accidentally run into her. Here was hoping that she was fast enough.

@NIGHT

NIGHT checked the hunt bill in the form of a message. An ice golem. She'd picked it up from the information broker she'd visited before, and was really hesitating to pursue it, lest another spat amongst players, if not friends, broke out once more. It was on Floor 4, and so she had shown up in bulky clothing again, reviewing her mark at the centre of town. Nyanko was also bundled up in a blanket in her pocket, cheerfully murping at the familiar landscape. Cute. NIGHT knew she needed the relief given from her kitten.

So she set off, into the forest she went. There were co-ordinates given, sure, but it was hard to maneuverer between the trees. She'd best take a clear path instead of cutting through them this time. NIGHT bet Nyanko would appreciate the walk. The player decided to keep an eye out for any signs of the Yukinko again, curious if she'd see them during the day.

@Yukiro

Spoiler

NIGHT 
Lv: 15 | HP: 300 | EN: 30 | SP: 38
DMG: 9 | MIT: 8 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -

RECOVERY: 2 | THORNS: 2

[Skills]

1. Two-Handed Straight Sword | Passive | RANK 3/5
  2. Heavy Armor | Passive | RANK 1/5
  3. - - -

[Examine]

• [T1E3] Doombringer
    "WEAPON: A black broadsword; large, heavy and sturdy. The edge is lined with silver, and its guards are decorated with gold. It looks like it's been sharpened to a tee, so handle it with care."
    -- [ Damage III | +3 DMG. ]
  • [T1E2] Reinforced Crystal-streaked Ear Cuffs
    "TRINKET: A long, smooth and wrapping silver ear cuff, with a thick blue crystalline streak running across it. Much more durable than its counter part."
    -- [ Recovery II | Regain 2 additional energy on natural CD rolls of 6+. ]
  • [T1E2] Spiked Metal Pauldron
    "HEAVY ARMOR: A round, silver, metal pauldron. for some odd reason, it's got obvious spikes jutting out of it. This probably isn't very safe to handle... It has a bell attached for unknown reasons."
    [ Thorns II | Successful non-critical attacks against you deal 18 unmitigated damage to the attacking enemy. Only activates on damage dealing, melee attacks. ]

- - - - - -

• Starter Healing Potions (3) --- Heals 50 HP.
  • [T1] Uncommon Health Potions (5) --- Heals 40 HP.
  • [T1] Over-health Potion (1) --- Provides 50 temporary HP.

[Misc]

• Familiar Mastery <Accurate> from Nyanko
    -- [ Accuracy II | +2 BD when attacking. Cannot be used to cause a critical hit. ]
  • Aincrad Trading Post Guild Membership
    -- [ ATP Guild Bonus | +5% more col from killed mobs, +10% col from treasure chests. ]
Edited by NIGHT

To: Yukiro
The field boss is on floor 4. It's supposed to be a really big Ice Elemental. I know you've been getting tougher lately, but please bring someone with you for this on. I attached the coordinates. 

Fleur. It was a nice name, even if it was the name of an info broker who quite frankly was unreliable when it came to anything but her information. But it was still a nice name. 
This was what Yukiro was doing when he realized, a moment to late, that he was running straight towards... Was that Tala!? 
The force of the impact knocked the smaller girl off her feet. Yukiro dove to the ground, barely catching her before he hit the ground. 
"Sorry, are you okay? I didn't mean to run into you like that, sorry," he apologized again, still laying on the road. After gently setting Tala down Yukrio got up and offered Tala a hand up as well. 

@Tala

Spoiler

Tala: HP: 140/140 || EN: 14/14 || DMG: 3 || ACC: 3 || MIT: 9

Nope, she hadn't moved out of the way. Well, that could have hurt. Of course, she had still been knocked off her feet, but at least caught. She sat on the ground for a moment, before she saw his hand and she took it, soon standing. "It's okay Yukiro. What are you off in a hurry to do anyways? Must be something big to have you moving without really paying attention to everything." She dusted herself off for a moment before she looked back up at him. She could almost forget how short she was, until she looked up at Yukiro. That is when she noticed that she was super short. Yay her. She stared at him though, waiting for an answer, wondering if it was actually going to come or if he was going to beat around the bush like her brother did sometimes. What could have his attention like this?

@NIGHT

Perhaps the Yukinko were only visible within the forest. While on the path, the only creatures she'd spotted were small foxes and a passing deer or two. She checked in with Nyanko, who mewed when she'd asked. He hadn't spotted anything either. Well, there was no harm in taking a pleasant walk.

Oh, you know what? She could make a snowman. Like, a real, life-sized snowman this time.

"Nyanko," she whispered over to the kitten. "C'mon, I'll show you something."

"Mew!"

NIGHT squatted, piling up some snow in her hands. She'd guessed if anyone else were on their way to visit the ice golem's territory, they'd have to pass by here -- or cut through the forest, and she wasn't entirely happy about entertaining that idea. But she took her time to begin rolling a ball of snow from the ground, gently pushing it along as she continued trekking down the snow-laden path.

@Yukiro

"It's okay Yukiro. What are you off in a hurry to do anyways? Must be something big to have you moving without really paying attention to everything." Tala dusted herself off before looking back up at Yukiro. 
Hmmm... Should he beat around the bush or give her a straight answer... What to do today...
Like staring at the menu before ordering the same thing as usual, Yukiro gave her a straight answer.

"I heard about this field boss on floor 4. It's a big thing that apparently gives a bunch of exp. The only catch is that it's on floor 4, so it's a little rough," he said quickly, trying to get all the important information out. When he finally stopped to breath he grinned down at Tala. 
"Wanna join me? Floor 4's a pretty cool place."
Yukiro almost smiled at his own joke, but he was already smiling so he didn't. 
Alright Yukiro, panic's over, calm back down. She's okay, you have to come off of your adrenaline rush. 

@Tala

Spoiler

Tala: HP: 140/140 || EN: 14/14 || DMG: 3 || ACC: 3 || MIT: 9

She could tell that he was thinking and well, she was getting ready to be told to go away really. Wouldn't be the first time and it certainly wouldn't be the last. She was about to turn when he spoke finally though. "I heard about this field boss on floor 4. It's a big thing that apparently gives a bunch of exp. The only catch is that it's on floor 4, so it's a little rough." Well, it sounded like he was going to go and have fun. "Wanna join me? Floor 4's a pretty cool place." She looked at him, unsure on if he was trying to crack a joke of something.

She nodded though, "Sure, anyone else coming along? Only asking because I want to know if I have to attempt to share your attention. Also to know if I have enough healing supplies." Because she had a feeling that she was going to need all of the healing that she could get.

@NIGHT

The snowball got bigger, and bigger. Eventually, NIGHT had to stop, despite being two-thirds of the way to her destination. The snowball had grown to about half her height, and to the woman, that was already way more snow than she had ever expected to gather. "Okay," she grinned, dusting the snow off her gloves. "One more of these."

"Mew!" Nyanko squeaked, struggling to hop out of her pocket. She chuckled, and pulled the kitten out, setting him down on the snowy floor. "Okay, okay. You can bring me some sticks, alright? Make sure they're not too big for you."

Nyanko returned another beep, before waddling off to the side of the path, sniffing at the dirt and snow. NIGHT watched the cat from afar, picking up more snow and patting it down into a ball. The kitten nipped at a tiny twig and attempted to drag it back, before falling backwards, curious at why his attempt lead him nowhere.

Silly kitten.

@Yukiro

Tala nodded. "Sure, anyone else coming along? Only asking because I want to know if I have to attempt to share your attention. Also to know if I have enough healing supplies.
Yukiro went a little red with how she talked about sharing his attention. He didn't know why. 
"Uh, no, not that I know if. I was planning on going alone, at least. But I'd much rather have you along," he said with a grin. But time was wasting. If you hear about something from Fleur it meant that others would be hearing about it soon after, so he had to hurry to the place where he'd find the big white brute. 
Spinning on his heel Yukiro started off towards the town's portal. "We've got to hurry though. I get the feeling that we should, at least." 

Once they got to the teleport center Yukiro paused to equip his 'thick black cloak'. The long, heavy material formed around his shoulders and over his black coat. Without a second thought he took Tala's hand and said "Teleport Snowfrost!"

Then he realized that Tala was not wearing the right kind of outfit for the winter floor. 

@Tala

Spoiler

She had made him turn a little red, which made her laugh lightly. "Uh, no, not that I know if. I was planning on going alone, at least. But I'd much rather have you along." But then he was off, turning on his heel and racing to the teleporter once more. She grumbled something about being too fast but she still quickly tried to catch up, at least it was easy to do, until he grabbed her hand and had her teleport with him. Well then. The first thing that hit her in Snowfrost was the cold. She instantly stopped in her tracks and looked around. "Th-there is sn-snow e-every where."

Not fear making that stutter, but more her freezing. She was not prepared for this cold what so ever, and well, it was showing now wasn't it. She thankfully still had her jacket though and wrapped that around herself. But it didn't help the fact that she was in a skirt...in snow. Nope, not at all. "L-lead th-the w-way." Ignore the teeth chattering, she was fine. She would be perfectly fine. No need to worry about the tiny woman freezing to death. That wasn't possible, right?

@NIGHT

"Here we go--!" NIGHT lifted the dense snowball, holding her breath as she carried it over to the larger, idle first. One careful plop, and she now had a base for her snowman. She began trying to meld the two pieces together, ensuring that her creation was steady, giggling at the thought of what might be the outcome. "How's it going over there, Nyanko?"

"Meep!" The kitten stumbled along, pulling his second tiny twig over, his tiny mouth barely able to keep hold of the stick. When he was close enough, NIGHT gently pulled at the twig, allowing Nyanko to pass it over to her. She grabbed the other that sat on the ground beside her, before placing the two sticks onto the top of the second snowball. Perfect.

"Now we need some rocks," she huffed, her hands on her hips as she smiled. Nyanko was already waddling off somewhere to pick up the rocks. Laughing, she scooped the kitten up and set him into her pocket. "You sure are enthusiastic today! Let's do this together, alright?"

"Mew!"

@Yukiro

"Th-there is sn-snow e-every where." Tala stammered through the chilly air. 
Well, yeah. It's the fourth floor. That's the entire point of the fourth floor. 
Oh. Wait. Wait a minute. He was seeing her point now. Tala was wearing a skirt and a very light jacket. And she'd never been here before so, it was probably a shock to her. Yukiro glanced at himself. He was still wearing the brand-new massive cloak. 
"L-lead th-the w-way.
Yukiro flipped off the cloak and wrapped it around Tala's body, making sure there was nothing left to be cold. He even folded it to make makeshift hood. 
"Don't worry, I don't actually need it. You, however, do. So if you plan on telling me to take it back, no. Besides, I have a good jacket." 
To be honest it was really freaking cold. But he had been conditioned for this kind of thing since a small child, so it was easy to power through it. 
Leading the way Yukiro began to wander out into the cold, icy floor, hands in his pockets. 

@Tala

Spoiler

You know, snow sucks. She was already hating this more than she probably should, and she was freezing. At least, until she felt a cloak wrap around her, complete with a makeshift hood. She looked at Yukiro and was about to say something, when she was promptly stopped. What is with people and talking before her lately? "Don't worry, I don't actually need it. You, however, do. So if you plan on telling me to take it back, no. Besides, I have a good jacket." She still shivered a little under the cloak, but she just stared at him.

"Th-thank you. B-but are you s-sure?" She hated the cold so much right now. She noticed that he was starting to walk and she quickly, yet carefully, caught up to him. She walked as close to him as she could to try and stay warm. But she saw something, or was that someone, up ahead. "Y-yuki. Wh-whose th-that?" Yup, being this cold really sucked.

@NIGHT

Finally, the final touches. In NIGHT's hand were a number of small pebbles, personally paw-picked by Nyanko himself. He squealed as he squatted lightly on the woman's shoulder, her hand gently placing the rocks into position on the snowman. Four pebbles for each eye, and a curved line of them for its mouth...

When she was done, she took a step back. It looked kind of adorable! She couldn't help but giggle, picking up her kitten and coddling him gently. "Does it look nice, you think?"

"Mew!"

"It's my first time," she reminded him, and herself, a big grin stuck on her face as she game Nyanko a last kiss on his forehead, before keeping the miniscule cat in her pocket. "Maybe the Yukinko will make friends with it. I sure hope so, Nyanko."

"Y-yuki. Wh-whose th-that?"

NIGHT turned around at the familiar voice. "Tala?" She questioned, not only alarmed, but genuinely curious if the newbie had made it to Floor 4 on her own. She shouldn't have, by all means, unless she was a lot more powerful than the woman had recalled her being. She watched the figure carefully, and any others that may have appeared upon the horizon.

@Yukiro

"Th-thank you. B-but are you s-sure?"
Yukiro nodded as he walked. "Absolutely. It's just a luxury for me, but you need it." 
He heard Tala swiftly catch up to him and snuggle up against him. He tried not to let it get to him, but he still blushed a little bit. 
After a little while of walking Tala pointed something out to him. "
Y-yuki. Wh-whose th-that?"
Yukiro looked down at her, then trained his eyes on the horizon. Someone was there. He could swear he recognized... 

Ah, he did recognize her. It was NIGHT. There was another silhouette, but it looked distinctly not human. 
"Mm, it's a player. Her name's NIGHT. Do you know her?" 
Yukiro kept walking as he spoke, eager to get this whole battle done with so he could get Tala out of the cold. "We should ask her to join us. A little extra help would be appreciated." 
Besides, he'd almost expected to see her here at this point. 

@Tala

Spoiler

"Absolutely. It's just a luxury for me, but you need it." She nodded, not really wanting to chance talking and stuttering more. It wasn't fun, this was now the second time that he has heard her stutter, at least it wasn't because she was in a damn cave this time. "Mm, it's a player. Her name's NIGHT. Do you know her?" "Tala?" The tow had spoke basically at the same time and she nodded lightly. She attempted a wave to NIGHT then before she followed Yukiro down to her.

"Y-yeah." When they reached NIGHT, Tala attempted a non-frozen smile. "H-hi NIGHT." Was it too much to ask for a portable fire? Tala grumbled something about cursing out a developer when this was done and over with. It was going to be needed with how much she really hated this floor currently. Still, she attempted to stay happy, no matter how hard the cold was making that.

@NIGHT

Huh. I should've expected Yukiro to tag along too, since she's new and all.

Wait, but never at a higher floor...

NIGHT raised a brow as the two approached her, folding her arms, trying to regain her cool as she stepped aside, hiding her (and Nyanko's) crudely made snowman from direct view. Recalling her intended mark, her hand instinctively went to twirling a lock of her hair as she lied, gauging Yukiro's response. "Yknow, if I wasn't so busy, I would've been ahead long ago," she announced.

"If you're here about the ice golem, then I'm still on the hunch that we're talking to the same info broker, Yukiro," she announced, before looking over to Tala. "On the other hand, what're you doing here? You weren't brought here against your will, were you?" The poor girl was shaking like a leaf! She gave the knight a cautious glare, more disbelief than intimidation. "Who's idea is this? I really hope you were intending to keep her safe."

@Yukiro

NIGHT stepped to the side, hiding something behind her. One of her hands started twirling a lock of her hair. Yukiro noted that she was hiding something, both literally and metaphorically. 
"Yknow, if I wasn't so busy, I would've been ahead long ago," she announced. 
Yukiro didn't really know what she was talking about. Did she mean in levels? 
"If you're here about the ice golem, then I'm still on the hunch that we're talking to the same info broker, Yukiro."
"The possibility is there. But somehow I doubt it."
If he was being honest he was now certain that they both went to Fleur for information. But he wasn't sure whether NIGHT would want to lash out in some way, so he still hid the knowledge. 
"On the other hand, what're you doing here? You weren't brought here against your will, were you?" NIGHT asked Tala, giving Yukiro a cautious glare that hurt his feelings a bit. "Who's idea is this? I really hope you were intending to keep her safe." 
Yukiro's eyes darkened in color, only slightly, as his gaze became cold. "Do you really think I was not intending to protect her?" he asked, instinctively stepping closer to Tala, "I will personally make certain that she will leave this floor completely unharmed." 
A moment passed before his visage lightened up again. "But yes, I'm here for the ice golem." He turned to Tala. "My apologies, I should have told you it would be cold here. Is the cloak helping?" 

@Tala

Spoiler

"Y'know, if I wasn't so busy, I would've been ahead long ago." Frozen confusion. Not worth wondering about. "If you're here about the ice golem, then I'm still on the hunch that we're talking to the same info broker, Yukiro." "The possibility is there. But somehow I doubt it." Something happened between the two, Tala could already tell. Though, she did wonder if perhaps their tension might be able to warm up the area around her. Was that possible? "On the other hand, what're you doing here? You weren't brought here against your will, were you?" Well, now questions were directed at Tala.

She simply shook her head, "N-not forced. J-just cold." You're doing perfectly Tala. Just keep that frozen stutter going, someone might believe that you are perfectly sane for coming to the fourth floor in a skirt and light jacket. Insert slow clapping here please. "Who's idea is this? I really hope you were intending to keep her safe." Okay, um, that was a new one to her. Tala knew that NIGHT knew that Tala could fight. But was this really about to be that bad? "Do you really think I was not intending to protect her? I will personally make certain that she will leave this floor completely unharmed." And he was closer to her, she didn't need to hear the snow crunch to know that, she felt the body warmth.

But she also noticed that his eye colored darkened for a moment before it seemed to lighten back up. Frozen confusion part two. "My apologies, I should have told you it would be cold here. Is the cloak helping?" A silent nod. There was one thing she wanted to make known, buckle up boys and girls, it's going to be a stutter fest. "H-he didn't f-force me. C-came along w-willingly. N-no fighting pl-please. W-won't help an-anything. I-i can f-fight, j-just slightly fr-frozen." There, she spoke, and it was full of stuttered words. Have fun, just no more fighting or she might warm up from anger. Wait...go ahead and fight, Tala will get warm from her anger.

@NIGHT