[F04 - PP] Ramen Shops With Long Menus Never Do Well <<Avalanche>>

"That's all I needed to know." NIGHT stated firmly, before glancing at Tala. "As much as I'd like to see you prove it," she added, her tone gentler this time, "I don't think you'd be in much of a position to do so. Not when you're shaking cold." The woman gave her a wincing smile, understanding her plight, if only a fraction of it. Then she turned, continuing down the path. Nyanko meeped gently as the two passed the snowman, his head sticking out and watching their friend pass them by.

"This shouldn't take long," the player commented, sending the two a quick party invite, not checking to see if they were following along. As the trees began to part, the snow started to rumble and fall, giving way to an ice elemental that had sat beneath the snow, disturbed awake from its slumber.

One strike. She knew Yukiro would want a hit as well, if he could help it. Not that she could bring the elemental down to its knees with a single blow, anyway. Drawing Doombringer with a number of flourishes, she sent a shock running through it, stunning it into position.

@Yukiro

ID: 130544 | BD: 8 (6, +2)
<<Fight Blade>> vs Avalanche
9 * 6 = 54 DMG

Avalanche | HP: 46/100 (-54) | DMG: 40 | STUNNED

NIGHT | HP: 300/300 | EN: 24/30 (-6) | DMG: 9 | MIT: 8 | ACC: 2 | RECOVERY: 2 | THORNS: 2

Edited by NIGHT
Spoiler

Yukiro - 420 HP | 42 EN | 11 DMG | 3 ACC | 18 MIT | 3 EVA | 1 REG 
Avalanche - 100 HP | 40 DMG
ID# 130548 | BD: 8 (5+3) MD: STUNNED
Yukiro: HP 420/420 | EN 37/42 (-5)
Avalanche: HP 0/100 (-55) 
11*5= 55 DMG

"That's all I needed to know," NIGHT said decisively. Yukiro wasn't sure why, but her tone agitated him. Then, with a much gentler tone, she talked to Tala. "As much as I'd like to see you prove it I don't think you'd be in much of a position to do so. Not when you're shaking cold." Then, after a quick smile at Tala, she turned and started down the path. Yukiro realized that she'd stepped in front of a snow man.
So you've been playing in the snow. 
He didn't offer Tala his hand this time. She needed it to be inside the cloak for now. But he did try to stay close to her as he followed NIGHT. 

A party invite came after they had walked a while. 
"This shouldn't take long," NIGHT said without turning around. 
Within moments the giant snow monster Avalanche rumbled into view. NIGHT drew her massively oversized sword and cleaved into it. The creature's HP dropped below half. Yukiro drew Sterondight, his own gold and silver sword. 
"When did you get strong enough to do that, NIGHT? I'm impressed." He turned to Tala. "One moment. Focus on staying warm." 
With that Yukiro took a blurring rush forward and sliced his sword upward through the giant monster. A red line vertically divided the thing completely in two. There was a roar, and then it was gone. 

@Tala

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

Tala: HP: 140/140 || EN: 14/14 || DMG: 3 || ACC: 3 || MIT: 9

"As much as I'd like to see you prove it, I don't think you'd be in much of a position to do so. Not when you're shaking cold." She grumbled something about not wanting to be useless, before they were off once more. She walked past the snowman and didn't even really take a second glance at it. Yukiro wasn't holding her hand, but instead was walking close enough to her for her to attempt to be warmed by the body heart. Then the party invite came, she stared at it for a moment before she quickly moved her had from the cloak to press accept and then her hand was gone once more in the cloak.

"This shouldn't take long." Two things went through her mind as she watched NIGHT attack the Avalanche. First, awesome less damage for her to have to do. Second, time to steel her mind and body to be able to do damage. "When did you get strong enough to do that, NIGHT? I'm impressed. One moment. Focus on staying warm." She looked up at Yukiro, only to see him off and...finishing off the field boss. She sighed then and mumbled, "So glad I came along." This was mumbled under her breath while the other two were up ahead of her.

Hopefully neither of them just head what she mumbled, that might be bad for the frozen child. She should just let it go right? Sorry, it was there.

@NIGHT

"When did you get strong enough to do that, NIGHT? I'm impressed."

Her ears pricked up at the compliment, and she turned tentatively, losing all tension from her stance. Her blade was slung onto her shoulder as the elemental fell and scattered into pieces, its deafening wails and its fragments starting to be blown away by the wind. "Uh... Same way you do, right? Training and numbers?" She posed, tilting her head, a raised brow towards Yukiro.

She then looked over to Tala, raising an open palm to gesture. "I'm not sure if that was what you came here for, but that's the field boss settled. Although, I'm sorry if you wanted a hit in, but I wouldn't advise it so soon. With that, if you two'll excuse me..."

As she began walking away, disbanding the party between the three of them, she took a glance behind her, having deduced the situation between the two. With how protective her friend had been, she could only hazard a guess as to what was happening between them. "Also," NIGHT began, a knowing smirk on her face. "Good luck to you, Yukiro. Let me know if you need anything."

- - -

Thread Summary

[Total]
NIGHT, Yukiro
+ 3SP
+ 133 col
+ <Snowfrost> --
This incredibly potent alchemical salve can be applied to a piece of armor, increasing resistance to Fire Damage for one battle. [The wearer will only take half damage from the burning damage over time effect]

Tala
+ 3SP
+ 134 col
+ <Snowfrost> --
This incredibly potent alchemical salve can be applied to a piece of armor, increasing resistance to Fire Damage for one battle. [The wearer will only take half damage from the burning damage over time effect]

Spoiler

[Quest Rewards]
+ 2SP / participant

+ <Snowfrost> -- This incredibly potent alchemical salve can be applied to a piece of armor, increasing resistance to Fire Damage for one battle. [The wearer will only take half damage from the burning damage over time effect]

[Thread Progression]
+ 1SP/participant
+ 133col/participant

Tala
+ 1col

Edited by NIGHT