[PP-F5] <<The Traveler>> (Zauis & Haine) [COMPLETE]

"Get me my cargo of values in two days and I'll reward you. I'm giving you two days to complete this, and if you manage to obtain my valuables.. I will gift you with a special skill. But beware.. the winds are harsh and the journey is one whole day and a night. Good luck." the cloaked woman said before vanishing.

"A WHOLE DAY AND A NIGHT?! Are you kiddin' me.. well then we have to go right away,. or crap happens." Haine muttered as she looked around. Where was this desert? That question only bewildered her. But she knew she was at least somewhere close to the desert, because it was hot as.. hell.

"Damn....it's pretty hot around here. Meh...maybe I should've have wore my thin guild attire. Oh well. I could really go for a cold beverage right now. That sounds really good." he said with a dry facial expression as his outfit consisted of a tan zipped up jacket that covered his neck and almost some of his chin. Which he had rings that hung from the jacket and brown pants with brown boots.

After traveling a while he saw a blue haired girl and somehow he started to picture that girl being Haine. "Is that really her...? I haven't seen her in ages. Nah...I doubt it's her. Doesn't hurt to take a look though.." he walked towards the girl and tapped her on the shoulder awaiting to see her face. "Haine is that you!?" he asked curiously.

Haine flipped out before she turned around. "Why hello fellow player who's stuck in Ain-EHH??!!" she shrieked as she jumped back in shock. No. She was close to a desert so he had to be an illusion. She slowly poked his cheek but he didn't go away like he was supposed to. Well damn he was real.

"Z-Zauis? Or noh..." she whispered before looking at his cursor. No doubt he was Zauis. She gasped before practically choking him with a hug. "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU IT'S BEEN A MILLION YEARS," she shouted in surprise.

Zauis's mouth widened as Haine flipped out before even turning to know who it was. When Haine turned around she jumped away from Zauis as if he was some kinda ghost or something. Watching Haine's finger get closer to his face it finally poked his cheek and he blushed slightly.

"W-what are ya doing...? And of course it's me you knucklehead." right when he got those words outta his mouth he was in a full blown choke hole hug while his eardrums were being bursted from Haine yelling like a wild animal. Zauis smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist, returning the hug. "It has been a long time. I'm glad to see your doing good. Why are you out here anyway?" he said with a cheerful laugh afterwards.

She grinned and replied. Glad ya' asked! You see.. this strange old lady in a cloak walked up to me and said she wasn't well. She wanted me to go get a cargo of her precious belongings and give them to her.. But the travel is a whole day and night, And there's harsh winds too! And she's only giving me.. two days. But I'll take on this!" she exclaimed as she pumped her fist.

"Speaking of that.. wanna come along with me? Take this as an awesome adventure! Because I'm curious about the reward.. you get the reward as well if you help out! What do you say?" she smiled.

Zauis placed his hands in his pockets. "So there was an old lady that's not doing so well and you took her offer to go get her things even though the travel is whole day and night? And what the hell is harsh winds? Are they really that vicious? Man that sucks...." he said while watching Haine pump her fist in the air.

Zauis smirked and started gently elbowing Haine in the side. "Are you sure you want me to come along just because it'll be an awesome adventure? Hahah nah I'm just teasing you. I don't mind tagging along. I was really hoping to get something to drink, but oh well.... Let's get going."

"W-Well I had to help her! I want to be as helpful as I can! Reaching out to others~" Haine said as she sang the last word of her sentence, her cheeks tinting pink with ambition. But his next words confused her. "What do you mean? I don't understand what you meant by that.. buut- good because I was about to drag you along," she said as she looked at him.

"And.. It's isolated here! I have a bottle in my inventory.. but never mind that! Lets get going shall we?" she chirped before walking off in search of the desert.

"You actually wanna be helpful to others? Since when did you even care about things like that? Iran your a nice girl, but you never did things like that. Well...how would I even know? I haven't seen you in ages." Zauis saw the determination in her eyes. Zauis blushed slightly and waved his hands side to side. "Um...nevermind that. It wasnt really anything...really!" he tried laughing it off so he didn't feel so out of place.

"All you have is a freaking bottle? Is it empty...? Lameeee. This place is way to damn hot. I'm actually praying to feel that damn vicious wind." he whined to Haine while walking behind her. His eyes was focused on her blue hair as they proceeded.

"That was like a year ago!" she huffed. "A-And I said I'll offer you a bottle. I do have three left you know!" Haine clamored. She knew he'd regret the last part of what he said. They called it harsh for a reason. She wanted to reach there fast, so she began running. "I'm gonna get there so fast it wont even be a day!" she exclaimed as she practically ran like a jackrabbit with her sprint skill. But then she panted as she grew tired. Now she would hang her head down as she began trudging, dragging her leg behind her.

"Yeah yeah yeah....hurry up and gimmie a bottle will ya. Please don't tell me the bottle is empty either." he said calmly as he saw her take off using her sprinting skill. Watching as she quickly slows down, Zauis chuckled and continued walking towards her. "What the hell were you thinking? You don't need to rush this you idiot. Geez....sometimes I feel you have changed and then you prove that you haven't. Ahh...here" as he finally got closer to the exhausted Haine he pulled on her shirt stopping her from walking. Zauis stood in front of her and crouched down while looking down at the ground. "Get on my back Haine. At least until your not exhausted anymore." he waited for her to climb on his back.

Haine blushed a bright red. "Wh-why would I do- f-fine!" she huffed as she got on his back. She practically squeezed the life out of his shoulders. But then she got her expression back to normal thank god. "Giddy up horsie!! Take me a good miles from here and we are good!" she exclaimed. But things got WAY hotter than normal. Yes she had thought right. Welcome to the desert!

(After this post, when you roll a 1 on your crafting dice.. you lose 1 HP. Because weather ;-; )

"Quit complaining Haine...." As she climbed on Zauis's back, Zauis blushed at the feel of Haine's hands squeezing his shoulders. He tried shaking the weird feeling he had, but it wouldn't go away. That was until Haine started being childish again. "Calm down. Don't call me a horse you weirdo. Hahah" Zauis yawned right before he felt Haine sliding down his back somewhat. He placed each of his hands under her thigh to keep her from sliding down. "Man....the prize that lady is giving us better be something really awesome or I'll lose it. This place is way hotter than what it was a few minutes ago. And those bizarre wind are.....just ugh..." he complained to Haine.

(Sounds good to me) (:

Health: 58/59

I have no idea if that's my correct health, but yeah. xD

(Actually you have a 59! I checked. Your level which is 23 + 2 and add three.. yeah XD)

She raised a brow at the climate change. "Okay.. I feel sorry.. so I'm getting off now!" she exclaimed as she got herself back onto her feet. "Let's run again.. I want to go get this loot soon!" she exclaimed with puffy cheeks before taking off.. a little bit slower this time..

(Haha thank you do much! :3 I seriously had forgotten. xD)

Zauis sighs as Haine quickly gets off his back. He raises his eyebrow and looks at her. "Feel sorry for what? I enjoyed carrying you on my back." he said calmly while blushing slightly as he looked away. "Yeah, anything you want to do. I don't mind running....i just won't use sprint." he slowly began jogging behind Haine as he looked around the area as he could feel the sweat in his hair about to began to drip.

She began to run all she could before walking. "Are we there yeettt.." she lifelessly said before panting. "At least let something fun happen walking is just too boring goll-" she was cut off when she saw a lion-like monster pop up behind her. "Hiya monster! Thanks for coming by! But you must shoo.."" she nonchalantly said as she drew her blade.

(Level one by the way XD just a mini fight)

As we ran for a long time, Zauis listened to Haine complain and right as she stopped a lion suddenly was headed in our direction. The thing looked fairly weak. Zauis laid down on the sand and put his hands behind his head as he looked up at the sky. "Meh....I'm sure your can handle it. I'm too lazy to handle that...besides, that lion is a joke. Do we really need to waste time on that?" he yawned again while closing his eyes.

"Fine. But I'm sprinting if I wont fight!" she hollered as she took off all over the area. The lion chased behind her as she squeaked. But then it magically disappeared. "The hell.. was that a mirage? One of the most screwed ones ever.." she muttered before walking on. But then she realized he was laying on the sand. Haine facepalmed as she walked up to Zauis and started poking his chest repetitively with her finger. "It poofed!" she exclaimed with a grin.

"Is she really running from that thing?" he asked himself as he started to rest his eyes waiting for the scaredy cat Haine to get back. As Zauis opened his eyes he noticed Haine was poking his chest. "Huh? It just poofed? That's strange...." He smiled and poked her cheek gently. He slowly stood up and shook his head while pulling Haine to proceed. "Are we almost done with this? This is rather annoying....I can't believe I took this hot ass quest with you."

Zauis getting dragged to his feet by Haine so they could finish the journey. Zauis could see it in her face...he knew Haine was sick of this heat just like he was. It way beyond hot. "This is hell....this truly is. Nice quest ya picked Haine!" he started to blame all of this on Haine.

(Please do xD)