[PP-F5] <<The Traveler>> (Zauis & Haine) [COMPLETE]

Zauis shrugged as his wet hair was stuck against his forehead and a little over his eyebrows. He placed his hand on his face to feel the sweat and his face wasn't as sweaty as he thought it would be. He heard Haine's words but he decided not to speak. Zauis tiredly walked into the cave with no fear. "Meh...." he looked around the cave to find the cargo.

She peered around in search of the cargo. She looked everywhere.. from under objects to anything she could spot in front of her. "I cant find it!" she exclaimed. But then.. she saw a door that was sealed. It had some ancient puzzle on it. In order to proceed you had to solve the puzzle. Haine frantically mixed the tiles on the walls into many possible combinations, hoping to get stuff right. But she failed.

Zauis began looking like his old self. An unusual grimacing look was upon his face. "Well this is getting us no where...tch" the short tempered boy walked over by Haine where the sealed door was. Zauis bumped Haine outta the way and tried solving the puzzle that could've had a ton of combinations. He sighs as he continued to mix up the puzzle pieces until he finally heard a click. The door shined a bright yellow color as Zauis placed his hand on it and pushed it open.

She raised a brow at his actions but just decided it would be best to keep her mouth shut. When they had entered the next room, there was something like a huge wooden box that she immediately assumed was the cargo. Without another said word she raced up to it and began to struggle to carry it. "Well damn.." she muttered under her breath, This cargo felt like it contained a million elephants worth of stuff.

Upon entering the room we immediately saw what Haine thought was the cargo. Zauis shrugged as he walked over toward the cargo and watched as Haine tried to carry it, but failed. Zauis sighs as he starts tapping the side of his head with his index finger. "That looks way to heavy....I think if we both carry one end of the cargo we might be able to get it. I doubt it tho." he said calmly while lifting the cargo as his face started to create an unusual facial expression.

She silently nodded as she carried the other side of the cargo, using all of her strength to hold it up. She looked behind her and carefully managed to find her way out the room safely, and so on. But when they had gotten a far way up the cave, her arms grew somewhat weary. She decided to suck it up and fight her way out of the cave.

As they both carried their edge of the cargo, Zauis started to notice that Haine was struggle a bit. Not that he wasn't. He just understand that a girl like her would have trouble with this. He sighs while moving his arms up on the cargo trying to carry more of the weight so Haine's arms wouldn't go dead or numb, but at that point, who's arms wouldn't? "Tch....." he grunted at the thought of the lady who had us doing something so unreal. Zauis looked over at Haine with his eyebrows raised. "How ya holding up?" with that simple question, Zauis went silent.

'I'm.. fine.." she said said quietly as she struggled to carry the cargo.. the walk was very long as well.. but it was all worth it! They had finally made it! And now.. they were on the mysterious ladies doorstep. "HEY LADY!!" Haine shouted as she repeatedly banged on the door impatiently. The lady opened with squinting eyes. "WAT." she would say flatly. Haine jumped back before pushing the cargo into her house. "Here it is! Can I have my awesome present nowww?! As well as Zauis!" Haine chirped before her eyes sparkled eagerly.

The next thing they knew the NPC opened her hub and a transparent screen popped up.

SURVIVAL SKILL EARNED!

Haine gasped before randomly hugging the lady. "THAAANKS OBAA-CHAN!!" she shouted before getting a whack on her head by the lady. "GIT OUTTA MAH HOUSE!" she shouted, and now they were pushed out.

"THIS WAS AN AWESOME ADVENTURE DONT YOU THINK?" she childishly shouted.

Finally making it to our destination, Haine spotted the mysterious lady before he did. Zauis shrugged when Haine just shouted out at the lady. But, what could he do about it? Haine was always this way. "Calm down." with those simple words he walked over to the lady with Haine. As soon as Haine asked for our "present" a message popped up saying we earned a skill. Zauis was ignoring Haine whom was acting way too childish. "Survival skill, huh? This will defiantly come in handy for later "missions". Heheh..." after Zauis chuckled he witnessed a yelling Haine in his face. "The adventure was rather boring. But, since I got to speak to you it was rather....good. Let's just get out of here."

(COMPLETED I GUESS)