[Floor 01] *Horunka Village* Blind Eye Pub [PP: Lonzo and NIGHT] <<buen provecho!>>

He nodded He didn't want to over do it with shows unless asked to, He watched her eat and relaxed as she stopped stuttering. He wondered what kind of jerk hurt her that badly that she delt with flirtation like that. He'd press her on it however he understood she just started to feel better and refused to cause her such pain again. He nodded and was semi grateful she didn't question on why he knew about all of that. Maybe he'd explain that later too. 

"Oh here." he grabbed a menu that had what he could make and what buffs went on what food. "It does get complicated so you have to make sure your buffs can go on what you want to eat." he explained. "It is a little complicated, that's why I wrote it down. Though I'm sure there's things that haven't been discovered. I have a small secret wish to be able to make a super rare food that hasn't been made in the game yet." he shrugged "Wishful thinking. Kind of like how I want to read all the lore books of the game. I'm less of a strong man in real life and just adapted to it here I suppose. I'm a bit booky but don't tell anyone. I'd hate to have the nerdy reputation when I'm trying to be flirty or intimidating." he chuckled.
He hoped that'd explain some of his knowledge and word choice. 

"I'd want an estate to spread things out and have rooms dedicated to whatever I could and to invite people over. I aim to impress and to be lavish. If I'm going to live here I want it to be big. That's just me though."

"Why thank you, I've got a tactic already to get the familiar like I said. Shouldn't be too hard."

"No screen shots of it....Yes I need it or I look awful in the morning. Can you imagine my hair as a big ol' nest of knots. It's awful senorita just awful." he sighed a bit hating the idea of knotted hair. "Yes, whenever you'd like just call me over for a sleep over. We'll exchange intell or stories." he said happily, thinking it'd be kind of fun.

He nodded a bit. "You my dear are worth every col. Don't worry about prices. You've helped me enough by making sure I haven't gone insane from being here. I suppose we're anchors for each other should we need it. I guess it's been awhile since I've had a friend and team mate. Because of this I'm a better man in the long run." he gave her a bow of appreciation. 

"I should probably open up soon...What do you think?" he asked her wondering if he should get back to work.

NIGHT examined the reference manual over, scanning the list of buffs. "You sound like an info broker," she commented with a grin. "Lore books you want to read, food with buffs that've not been discovered..." A chuckle, as she leaned back onto the counter. "Sorry, it just reminds me of all the people I've been working with is all. Curious souls, all of us." She raised a brow at her friend with a smirk. "Are you sure traversing outside of the town walls is what you wanna do? There's no harm in staying in and researching whatever you can."

She took another moment to look over the list, doing some quick math in her head. "Looks like... you'll want to focus on perfecting snacks and deserts, if you're going for luck. Any rares you make out of them can go into accuracy and evasion... Oh, and you shouldn't underestimate the power of mitigation either..."

"Over-health and protein's a bit of a bit of a gimmick, aren't they...? Maybe when you're more confident about successful crafts. And feasts look good, but... they seem to be more suited for boss fights or raids. Plus, since they rely on your other products, you'll still need to focus your expertise towards them first."

She returned the list to the man. "Don't worry, your secret's safe with me. Although I doubt anyone would ever ask; I'm certain it would leave a good impression if it ever got out, anyway."

An estate for Lonzo, on the topic of houses. "That's-- kinda expensive, isn't it?" NIGHT's eyes were wide open, alarmed by the proposition. "I mean, it sounds like a nightmare to clean up... I... actually hadn't even thought about upgrading my living space before." The woman continued mulling on the idea, before shaking her head. "N-no, at least if you're going to use it, the mansion wouldn't be for waste. Good luck, Lonzo. I bet your estate would look great."

She tried to imagine how her friend's hair would look like, messy and frayed and stuck in a bunch. A shiver, as the player recalled the pain and struggle of having to untangle them. "I... can relate. Y'know, I used to have long hair once. I'm somewhat thankful I don't anymore." Deep sigh. "And if I take you up on that offer," she continued, sitting up straight, tired from the leaning. "I'll just end up stopping by your place for a midnight snack." NIGHT smiled, smugly. "That wouldn't be very fun, I should think. I'll see what info I can scrounge up for you, though."

She bowed back to Lonzo, not really sure how to follow up on his appreciation, other thank a bashful "Thank you" for what might've been the fifth time this afternoon. "I think you should, if you haven't yet-- Oh--" NIGHT started to get up from her seat, realizing how long she'd stayed. "Right. Don't let me keep you from that, now."

- - -

Thread Summary

[Total]
NIGHT
+ 1SP
+ 200col
+ [T1E3] Sushi Lovers Bouquet, [T1E1] Cutiekies, [T1E1] Romantic Udon

Lonzo
+ 1SP
+ 200col

Spoiler

[Thread Progression]