[F01 - PP] Already Bored, Bringing Company This Time <<The Second Lesson, Is Also Free>>

Spoiler

Level: 10
HP: 200
EN: 20
DMG: 8 || MIT: 9 || ACC: 3 || THORNS 18

Skills:
» Two Handed Assault Spear - Rank 2
» Familiar Mastery: Protector - Rank 1

Equipped:
» Mahklab [Perfect 2H Assault Spear[Damage // Damage // Damage]]
» Masochist's Plate [Perfect Heavy Armor [Mitigation // Thorns // Thorns]]
»  Hawk Bracelet [Perfect Bracelet [Accuracy // Accuracy // Accuracy]]

Battle Ready Inventory:
» (5) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)
» Healing Salve (1)

"I need you to go and fight some boar pups for me, I need three of their tusks. When you get them, just go ahead and bring them back here." "Right..come on Bast." She told the panther as the pair left the blacksmith's with their new quest. She had grabbed her spear from Koga this morning before coming to get this quest, but she was bored of doing things alone. Well, not really, but if she was to get in the feel protecting others, she should talk to others right? "Well, what do you say Bast? Do we drag our blacksmith along with us?" The panther chirped before she turned toward the shop that was in mind. Well, the panther was leading the way then.

The walk didn't take long, thankfully, since she had just been here, she couldn't get lost. Walking into the Ring and Sword though, she looked for the person that she had in mind. "Hey, um..wanna quest?" And there is the no talking part. Sure, she has said more grabbing her spear and ordering her gear, but those were short interactions, this was going to be longer. The panther beside her seemed to whine with how painful that sounded coming from Neph and she sighed as she waited for Koga's answer.

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga
Level: 24
Health: 480
Energy: 48
DMG: 10 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2
BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Skills
>> Rank 1 Curved Sword
>> Rank 5 Katana
>> Rank 0 Martial Arts
>> Rank 2 Familiar Mastery: Fighter
>> Rank 0 Survival

Equipment
>> Tier One Demonic Katana <<Jack's Kuiaratame>> [Burn // Blight // Cursed // Fallen]
>> 
Tier One Perfect Light Armor <<Shaded Coat>> [Evasion // Evasion // Regeneration]
>> Tier One Perfect Trinket <<Tearful Strands>> [Accuracy // Accuracy // Recovery]

Battle-Ready Inventory
>> [50 
HP] Healing Potions (2)
>> [40 HP] Healing Potion (5)
>> [DMG +1] Damage Potion (1)
>> [+50 Temp. HP] Over-Health Potion (1)
>> Tier One Rare Consumable <<Cake>> [Protein // Protein] (1)

The door to The Ring and Sword rang and Koga nearly fell out of his seat. No, he wasn't falling asleep. You're falling asleep. Once the man righted himself, and got his bearings, he looked at the customer, about to give his normal spiel until he realized it was one of his...regulars? he supposed. "Oh, welcome back miss," he greeted her, surprised to see her again so soon, "If you're here for your armor, I'm afraid it's not ready ye-"
"Hey, um..wanna quest?"
Koga blinked a couple times in surprise. Well...that was not what he'd expected to hear. "Sorry, quest? I mean, sure, but what quest may I ask? And uh, why me?" It wasn't everyday that Koga had a random customer walk in and ask him to party up. In fact, that happened no day. Ever. In history. Not that he was opposed either, he was just genuinely surprised. Hopefully Noct wouldn't kill him for this later though.

@Nephthys

Spoiler

Nephthys: HP: 200/200 || EN: 20/20 || DMG: 8 || MIT: 9 || ACC: 3 || THORNS 18

She looked at the panther beside her as she placed her hand on Bast's head. "The second beginner quest?" Okay, one part answered, breath, work on answering the second, "You're the only other person I know besides my brother..." She spoke very quickly with that, almost making it sound like one word, before she had trailed off. It was true, and Issac was no where to be found right now. "I already have the quest. Doubt you need to do it." She stopped once more to breathe as she gently rubbed the panther's head for support. "But if you don't want to, that's okay, I'll just, um, go and be back when you are able to finish the armor." Well, this was a record amount of words that she has said in a moment to someone who she didn't know. Oh right, "I'm Nephthys, I figured you don't truly know my name.." She looked down at Bast then, "This is Bast."

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 480/480 // EN: 48/48 // DMG: 10 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Koga nodded along as the girl, quite nervously, explained her request to him. The Second Beginner Quest? Hell, but very doable...Although Koga wouldn't be able to do more than stand by and watch, else the girl would never get it done. Her brother was missing, concerning...maybe they should talk about that later. Koga could help try to find him if nothing else.

"I know your name from the request form," Koga said with a chuckle. "Although, you Bast. Pleasure to make your acquaintance," the Swordsman said to the Panther. "And no need to worry. I'm happy to lend you a hand. Even if that's just gonna be in the form of drawing aggro. Why don't you let me go grab my gear, and we can head out." Koga stepped into the back and reappeared a few minutes later with his armor and weapon, and a white Wolf at his side, "Nephthys, Bast, this is my Familiar, Okami." Now that the introductions were done, Koga quickly wrote a note to Noct letting her know he was helping a newbie out, then gestured for them all to exit. Outside, he locked the door. "Alright Nephthys. You got point on this one. I'll follow you."

@Nephthys

Spoiler

"Oh...right...." Wow Neph, wow, way to forget about that. Bast though looked at Koga and chirped before whistling to Neph. "Hey...be nice Bast..." The panther whined as she sat down and watched Koga go into the back of his shop. The pair waited, patiently for Neph but impatiently for Bast, for Koga to return. But what Neph didn't expect was a wolf to come out with him. This set Bast off immediately. The panther hissed at the wolf which warranted Neph issuing a sharp whistle, "Bast!" The black panther stopped her hissing and whined, her gaze not leaving the wolf.

"Sorry Koga...she's a bit iffy about wolves." Okay, by the panther's reaction a bit more than iffy, but let's ignore that for now. She watched him write a note before telling her that she had point. "Right, so um, boar pups." She quickly turned around and opened the shop door, only to notice the panther not moving, "Bast..get out now." A growl came from the panther but she listened as Neph walked out after her. "Behave Bast," the command was whispered to the cat, "or you'll get left behind." The panther swiftly stopped talking and just stood in silence, even when the wolf came out of the shop.

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 480/480 // EN: 48/48 // DMG: 10 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Koga had figured that the panther might've not liked Okami at firsts. What he hadn't thought of was actually warning Nephthys and Bast. Whoops. Okami, for his part, did little more than glare at the the big cat, clearly displeased with the greeting he'd gotten. Even after Neph curtailed the Panther, Okami continued to glare at the Panther. The girl apologized and Koga shook his head, "No, that's my bad. I should've warned you."

At first the black cat was unwilling to listen to it's master, but after a few threatening words, the Panther was finally out of the shop, an Koga was able to lock it up. "Alright, well, if we're already to go." Koga gestured in the general direction of the Town exit. "Since I'm not the one who needs to kill things for this, I'll go just let you smack the little guys and let them try to smack me. I doubt they'll hit me, but even if they do...well, high health and some Regen do wonders here."

@Nephthys

Spoiler

She shook her head a bit, "I'm still working on fully training her to behave around other familiars. I think she has more trust issues than I do." But that was done and over with, for now at least. She looked in the direction out of the town and she nodded, "Right, but um, if you're sure. I've been building to be a tank, as I'm certain you know by now." She had him making her gear after all. "Since I'm certain you've done this, what all do I have to expect from these boar pups?" The walk was silent from Bast's end, but her tail was flicking right into Neph's leg. She was going to try and milk information out of this if she could, but at the same time, it was a bit difficult to feel the want to actually talk all that much too. Darn anxieties kicking her ass.

@Koga

Spoiler

"It's alright," Koga assured his new partner, "Okami is pretty...well, not passive. Passive aggressive. Besides, what's that whole thing about dogs and cats?" In the real world, Koga had never owned any pets, so he actually had no clue if what people said about dogs and cats being mortal enemies was true. But whatever as long as Okami and Bast didn't claw each other's faces off, everything would be okay.

Nephthys explained that she'd been making a tank build, which, as she'd noticed, Koga had guessed. "Thorns is always fun in tank builds. Well, if you don't mind getting smacked around that is. I run a tank build as well actually, just an emphasis on evasion instead of mitigation." Nephthys asked about what she should expect on this quest. Okami seemed to laugh at that, not because it was amusing that the player didn't know more about the quest, but more so due to Koga's utter disdain for this one. "Well, really you'll just be farming the Boar Pups. They're easy to kill, and you should be able to one shot them. But, drop rates are spotty so it might take a while. Honestly, that's what makes this quest so terrible," the man explained.

@Nephthys

Spoiler

"'They never get along'." True and not true, just depends on what happens between the dog and cat. But still, she made sure that Bast followed her closely as she led Koga and his wolf towards the exit of town. She wasn't about to let her panther get into a fight with her current partner's wolf, that was going to be a horrible thing really, and she didn't want to deal with it.

"If it's going to make sure that other's don't get hit, I don't mind getting smacked around," she mused the words as a response, but she looked at Okami when he barked a laugh and she figured that it was toward Koga when she saw his face. "So, the normal thing then. Okay. I even have an AoE in my arsenal so it shouldn't be too hard to kill them at all." Her words were softly said as she thought about it as they walked. That was going to be the best strategy too if she really didn't want to chance Koga even getting touched by the things.

@Koga

Spoiler

Koga nodded along with Nephthys' statement that cats and dogs don't get along. He was willing to believe it, at least to some degree. There were always exceptions to the rules. Okami, thankfully, didn't seem to care too much about Bast and chose to stay on the side of Koga opposite the large feline. Well, if they couldn't be friends, Koga supposed this was the next best thing.

Neph replied to Koga saying she didn't mind getting hit, and Koga couldn't help but laugh a little. "Yeah, well that's what everyone says until you've got every mob in a five mile radius looking right at you. Props to you if you stick with it though."

The fact that Nephthys had some area of effect attacks meant that this whole quest was about to get a hell of a lot easier. The quicker those dumb Pups died, the quicker she'd get her materials. Which was a very good thing. Kill the same mob thirty thousand times could get kinda boring.

"So, uh, do you mind if I call you 'Neph'?" Koga asked, not really wanting to risk mispronouncing the full name. "Also, I just realized I never properly introduced myself. The name's Koga."

@Nephthys

Spoiler

Nephthys: HP: 200/200 || EN: 11(1-2-2-2-2)/20 || DMG: 8 || MIT: 9 || ACC: 3 || THORNS 18

Boar Pup 1: HP: 0(5-8)/5 || DMG: 3 || Hate vs Nephthys: 1 // vs Koga: 0 >>Dead<<

ID: 132619
BD: 9 (6+3) >>Hit<<
Sword Art: Sonic Charge
DMG: 8*1=8

ID: 132620
LD: 3 >>Fail<<

Boar Pup 2: HP: 5/5 || DMG: 3 || Hate vs Nephthys: 0 // vs Koga: 0

ID: 132621
BD: 5 (2+3) >>Fail<<
DMG: >>Miss<<

Boar Pup 3: HP: 0(5-8)/5 || DMG: 3 || Hate vs Nephthys: 1 // vs Koga: 0 >>Dead<<

ID: 132622
BD: 6 (3+3) >>Hit<<

ID: 132623
LD: 16 >>Gained 1 Boar Pup Tusk<<

Boar Pup 4: HP: 0(5-8)/5 || DMG: 3 || Hate vs Nephthys: 1 // vs Koga: 0 >>Dead<<

ID: 132624
BD: 8 (5+3) >>Hit<<

ID: 132625
LD: 16 >>Gained +1 Boar Pup Tusk<<

Boar Pup Tusks: 2/3

Now being out of town, she looked around for a moment, wondering what it was that they were going to find first, but there was nothing right away, so the walk continued. But, thankfully, Bast and Okami weren't at each other's necks anymore. But, something that she hadn't expected, was for Bast to be looking at the wolf curiously, "Bast, if you promise not to growl or hiss at him, I'm sure you could be friends." The panther chirped before she placed herself between Koga and Neph.

She looked back at Koga then and she nodded, "Yeah, but how many of them have a familiar who is boosting their mitigation?" With the mention of that, she gently petted the panther's head, which warranted a gentle purr from the giant cat. "Also seemed like the best way to protect myself." She wasn't going to say more, Koga wasn't Issac, he wasn't related to Neph, so he wasn't going to get the information on why she needed to protect herself more than some might think.

"Not at all. I know that my name is harder to say than some would think." She looked at him, "Well Koga, it's nice to officially meet you." She would have said something else, if it weren't for the fact that she saw four markers signifying monsters. "Bast, stay back here okay," the panther chirped, knowing the reason why, it was an unspoken 'protect them' command. She heard the confirmation from the panther and she rushed the four boar pups, her spear tip turning blue but also starting to crackle with energy. With a single thrust forward toward the first boar pup, she watched as it connected, killing it instantly.

The energy explosion missed a single boar pup but hit the other two, causing three boar pups to turn to fragments at once.

@Koga

Edited by Nephthys

In Combat

Spoiler

Nephthys: HP: 200/200 // EN: 11/20 // DMG: 8 // MIT: 9 // ACC: 3 // THORNS 18

Boar Pup 1: HP: 0/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Nephthys: 1 // vs Koga: 0 >>DEAD<<
Boar Pup 2: HP: 5/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Nephthys: 0 // vs Koga: 0
ID: 132640
MD vs Koga: 1 (3 -2) >>Fail<<
Boar Pup 3: HP: 0/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Nephthys: 1 // vs Koga: 0 >>DEAD<<
Boar Pup 4: HP: 0/5 // DMG: 3 // Hate vs Nephthys: 1 // vs Koga: 0 >>DEAD<<

Neph and her Familiar had a brief conversation that honestly made Koga chuckle in amusement. It was kind of adorable. The curious cat put herself between Neph and Koga, and thereby closer to Okami. Okami however, made no move towards Bast. After essentially being threatened on first encounter, the Wolf was not about to make it easy on the Panther apparently.

On the otherhand, Neph and Koga continued their own conversation. "Like I said, more power to ya. Personally, I like Evasion. Don't need to worry about Mitigation if you can't get hit. Besides, the Light Armor skill gives me both if I choose the right mods, so best of both worlds."

The pair's brief introductions were soon rudely interrupted. How rude. Neph wasted no time in repaying the four Pups, obliterating three of them before they could do so much as look at them. Well. That was a pleasant surprise. The surviving Pup apparently decided that Neph was not the one to attack and decided to charge towards Koga. Equally poor choice. Koga just stared at the tiny beast and waited, taking one step to the side as the Pup was a mere few inches away. The pup missed entirely..."So..." Koga said, addressing Nephthys, "Bets on you getting a Tusk off this last one?"

@Nephthys

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Nephthys: HP: 200/200 || EN: 10(11+1-2)/20 || DMG: 8 || MIT: 9 || ACC: 3 || THORNS 18

Boar Pup 1: HP: 0/5 || DMG: 3 || Hate vs Nephthys: 1 // vs Koga: 0 >>Dead<<

Boar Pup 2: HP: 0(5-16)/5 || DMG: 3 || Hate vs Nephthys: 0 // vs Koga: 0 >>Dead<<

ID: 132661
BD: 11 (8+3) >>Hit<<
Sword Art: Heft
DMG: 8*2=16

ID: 132662
LD: 17 >>Gained +1 Boar Pup Tusk<<

Boar Pup 3: HP: 0/5 || DMG: 3 || Hate vs Nephthys: 1 // vs Koga: 0 >>Dead<<

Boar Pup 4: HP: 0/5 || DMG: 3 || Hate vs Nephthys: 1 // vs Koga: 0 >>Dead<<

Boar Pup Tusks: 3/3

She heard Koga chuckle and figured that it had to be at the conversation that she was holding with Bast, "Sorry, she's been the only one I can talk to for a long while, it's habit." Maybe not a long while like she is saying, but long enough since the panther was the woman's only friend. That might change though, hopefully.

"Evasion makes for good tanks too," she nodded, understanding why he would go that route. In her experience, evasion wasn't enough all of the time, so that was the reason for her mitigation. But still, she was going to look into her own mods with the heavy armor. "The heavy armor mods are going to make it harder for things to get damage done to me. Won't be any evading, just a lot of soaking up that damage. Can't be harmed if you have enough of an armor rating."

Of course though, that one final surviving boar decided that Neph wasn't the one it was going to focus on. Poor choice buddy, that only made her, and the panther by Koga, mad. So, once Koga was easily able to evade the attack, a single growling hiss pointed the boar back into Neph's direction. Wait for it. Her spear started to turn blue as she channeled Heft and once the boar was within range, she just used the end of the spear's pole to diagonally slash the boar. The moment that the red line went through the boar, it cut into two and was fragments.

"Well, how about I have all of the Tusks?" She looked at the final loot wind, and there it was, all three boar pup tusks that she needed. Bast on the other hand, seemed to be hungry from just sitting there and growling a hiss at the pup. She took off for a moment, soon returning with not one, but two rabbits. She dropped one by Okami before taking her own to be eaten by Neph. Well, wasn't that nice of the giant cat? "Trying to kiss ass now Bast?" A whined chirp came from the panther as she ate her rabbit.

@Koga

Edited by Nephthys
Spoiler

ID: 132666
LD: 12 >>No Materials Found<<

"I take it you don't really get out too much?" Koga asked, before realizing how that sounded. "Not that there's anything wrong with that! I'm the same way. Kinda like to keep to myself, ya know?" Well, himself, Okami, Noct, and his sister. And he supposed Yuki as well, since he was now attached to his sister. But whatever.

Koga couldn't exactly argue with Neph's logic. Enough Mitigation, and the enemy wouldn't do more than chip damage. Which was quite good.

No sooner had Koga finished speaking did Noct finish off the last Boar Pup. The creature burst into a thousand fragments and Neph stated she had all the Tusks. "Ya know, I kinda hate you right now," the man said as Bast scampered off chasing something. "Noct and I had to go through twenty something of those little nuggets to get our Tusks..." Bast reappeared soon after, two rabbits in her maw. The Panther dropped one at Okami's paws, and Koga raised in eye brow in interest. He wasn't actually sure what Okami would do here. The Wolf nudged the fresh kill with his muzzle examining it for a moment before tearing into the meat. Koga laughed, "If he takes after me, he and Bast will be best friend's after that," Koga said to Neph. Sure enough, once Okami was done with his snack, the Wolf padded over and licked the Panther's face in thanks.

@Nephthys

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Nephthys: HP: 200/200 || EN: 11(10+1)/20 || DMG: 8 || MIT: 9 || ACC: 3 || THORNS 18

A gentle head shake, "Nope. Before now, I was hibernating. Had a person I thought was my best friend try to kill me right out of the gate, so that tends to create a hermit." She shrugged as she said the words, not really realizing until it was too late, "Oh crap, sorry. Probably said too much for someone I don't even know." Well, good job there Neph, think first, it tends to help.

She looked at him though, confusion hitting her face hard in the moment, "Wh-... oh." She hadn't realized that she was getting extremely luck with any of these drops so far. That might explain a lot really. "Guess that explains why the first quest and my profession quest got a lot of glares with how fast I found things..." Sudden realization, Neph, you're apparently lucky, who the hell knew?

She watched the interaction between the two familiars though, and sure enough, the rabbit seemed to win the wolf over. Neph laughed as Bast purred at Okami before Neph looked at Koga, "Well, at least it seems that their feud is over." Something crossed her mind for a moment though, "Who is this Noct?" Curiosity killed the panther.

@Koga

Spoiler

ID: 132671
LD: 12 >>No Materials Found<<

Koga blinked in surprise at Nephthys' words. Her best friend tried to kill her. And she was apologizing to him? The man shook his head, "No no, you don't gotta apologize to me. You're good. Sounds more like you gotta find better friend, to me." I mean, honestly. Koga had heard of friendships turning sour, but that was a bit excessive. "Uh, I dunno how you feel about it all, but if you need to talk about it, feel free to hit me up. You know where I'll typically be anyways," Koga offered, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

Koga laughed as Neph finally realized she had Lady Luck on her side. "Yeah, just a bit. But don't worry about other's, they're just jealous. Hell, I am," Koga said. "Admittedly, I was also on the other side of the spectrum from you, but still. Damn. The gods must really like you or something."

Koga laughed alongside Neph as they observed the blooming friendship of the two Familiars. When the girl asked her question, Koga chuckled to himself at his own stupidity. "Oh, right. Uh, Noct is my partner. Both in business and life. We run The Ring and Sword together, and we're slated to get married in...sometime in the future," Koga explained. "Speaking of which...if you wanna come, I'm sure Noct wouldn't mind."

@Nephthys

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Nephthys: HP: 200/200 || EN: 12(11+1)/20 || DMG: 8 || MIT: 9 || ACC: 3 || THORNS 18

She gently put her hand on Bast's head, "That is what Bast is to me now, the better friend, and honestly the only friend right now." She nodded her head lightly, "I'll think on the offer, Koga, thank you." Truth be told, she probably wasn't going to go to talk about it, she didn't like to talk about her problems. There was always someone out there who had larger problems than her own.

"I don't know why they like me, I have crap luck in the real world...," she was really confused now on why she would have such good luck in a game with finding things and not with anything else really. But perhaps that was just her being paranoid again, or was it justified? She didn't know anymore, she just knew that she had a lucky trinket that she probably didn't entirely need, but she wasn't about to throw it out either, one would never know when the luck dies out.

Partner? That must mean that Noct ran the Artisan side of the shop. Well, that was good to know really. "It's nice to know that some people can still be in the game without truly worrying all of the time," just thinking on that seemed to bring a small smile to her face. Even though it was soon gone when Koga mentioned the wedding and her being able to come, "Oh, um, sure? I mean, I'm not a winner at social anything but I can come along." How long does one think she will last there?

She took in a deep breath before she turned to look back at the town, "Guess it's time to head back and see what else this blacksmith wants me to do." She still couldn't believe her luck though with how quickly she managed to find them.

@Koga

Spoiler

ID: 132735
LD: 6 >>No Materials Found<<

Koga didn't say anything further. He understood that if Neph wanted to talk, she would. He wasn't about to push her. It was only recently that he'd been able to start talking about Tsuki and Hikaru. And even then, it was only to the two people he trusted more than anything or anyone else. She'd open up in time. Maybe not to him, but to someone.

Koga had no answers as to why Neph's luck in game was better than her real world luck. "Beats me amiga," the man said, "my luck here is just as bad as it is in the real world. But, in your case, I'd say not to look a gift horse in the mouth." Don't wanna lose all that luck so early in the game anyways.

Koga thought for a moment before replying to Nephthys. "I dunno that it's not worrying," he said, "at least not in my case. I think its just that here, the GMs slapped everyone in the face with the possibility of dying. Think about it, technically, here in Aincrad, you're safer. The only way you'd die is if you step out of the safe zone. And even then, as long as you don't do anything rash, like go up on a floor higher than what you can handle, you've got no chances of dying. In the real world though? A car could hit you. You could slip, hit your head. You get sick. A thousand and one ways to die, with no way to stop it. I dunno, I think people just haven't stopped to think about it."

Indeed it was time to go back towards town. As Neph said as much, Koga gestured for her to lead on before falling into step beside her. Almost done!

@Nephthys

Edited by Koga
Spoiler

Nephthys: HP: 200/200 || EN: 12(11+1)/20 || DMG: 8 || MIT: 9 || ACC: 3 || THORNS 18

There was a bit of silence, something that Neph was used to, so she really paid no true mind to it. Bast on the other hand, well paw, was chirping away at Okami as if the wolf was able to understand her, or anyone for that matter. There was a moment that Neph wondered if the wolf was going to get tired of hearing the giant cat.

But, she still shrugged lightly, "I don't plan on it, just a little shocked still I guess." She attempted a chuckle before she thought on Koga's next set of words. "That's a fair way to look at it, and that's more than likely the thinking that almost everyone has. Just still nice to know what some people are making the best of the situation still." You are too Neph, in your own crazy sort of way.

Koga seemed to fall into step beside her as she led them, hopefully, in the right direction back to town. It seemed to take a little bit, but soon enough the town was upon them once more, "So, what is it that I need to look forward to? No more crafting I hope." She really didn't want to test her luck with crafting right now, she didn't think that it was going to go in her direction with how horrible her crafting was for her own profession.

@Koga

Spoiler

ID: 132756
LD: 9 >>No Materials Found<<

Through the silence came the sound of Bast, relentlessly chirping at Okami, who  didn't really seem to mind all that much. In fact, the Wolf huffed every once in a while, apparently in response to the Panther. Which was a good deal more than what Koga typically got out of the Wolf. Usually the man just got stared at...or laughed at.

Making the best of it? Koga wasn't quite sure that's what he was doing. Koga just wasn't about to sit in the harrowing sorrow he had been before. That, and his life in here was much better than his life in the real world as far as he was concerned.

Koga laughed to himself as Neph asked her question. "For this quest? Nothing, hand over the tusks and you're done. But, you'll be getting another quest. Not nearly as annoying as this one, but uh. Be sure you use that potion you're given before stepping into the cave. You'll need it. Eh, maybe. Still, better to play it safe, ya know?"

@Nephthys

Edited by Koga