[F01 - PP] Already Bored, Bringing Company This Time <<The Second Lesson, Is Also Free>>

Spoiler

Nephthys: HP: 200/200 || EN: 12(11+1)/20 || DMG: 8 || MIT: 9 || ACC: 3 || THORNS 18

Boar Pup Tusks: 3/3

The walk seemed to consist of Bast talking to Okami, which was a curious thing, but hey, at least the giant cat wasn't talking Neph's ear off this time. "So, just handing this in and getting a new quest. Why does this one seem simpler than the first one?" She thought about the potion part that he was talking about and she thought on that. "Hm, okay, thank you for that tip. I'll be sure to still use you, can never be too safe really."

She stopped just before they reached the Blacksmith's and she looked at Koga, "Thanks for coming with. It was better than being stuck out there alone and more than likely getting lost again." She didn't know if she should extend the offer for him to come with her on the next one, especially with how this one had gone by so quickly. Perhaps it would just be better for her to do the quest alone. Might give her time to think on things anyway, or not. She didn't know anymore.

But either way, she smiled as she went into the Blacksmith's shop and looked around for him, "Ah, back already with my boar pup tusks?" She nodded as she handed the tusks to the NPC before he handed her a parcel in return, as well as a potion. "Thank you. One last little thing for me please. Take this to the Artisan Hannah." She nodded once more before she got the message of a completed quest.

@Koga

Thread Summary:

Spoiler

Nephthys:
4 SP (1 Thread, 2 Quest, 1 December)
200 Col
- 1 Tier One armor with one(1) slot mitigation
- 1 Safeguard Potion

Koga:
2 SP (1 Thread & 1 December)
200 Col

Edited by Nephthys