[SP - F24] New Herculean labor? <<Raging Rhino>>

Once again, the information broker made a fool out of Ariel. "Should've knew this was too good to be true." she muttered as she stared at the imposing horn charging at her. Luckily, its attacks we're pretty 'head straight', literally. To the delight of the Colosseum's crowd , the blonde raising to the challenge,she herself entering her charging stance. She went head on towards the gray rhino, leaving behind a orange-red blur. Mere moments blade met bone horn and both managed to deal a devastating blow to each other as the spectators loudly cheered all around them. The blonde permited herself a smirk as she was recovering from the blow. Her HP tanked quite a bit but she could feel her blood pumping, fueled by the public's delight. "It's good to be back!" she said with a smile as she raised her sword in acknowledgement of the support, having the crowd cheer even louder as both she and the rhino were getting ready for round two. 

[Ariel's Stats]

Spoiler

[Battle Stats]:

• 1,370 HP (67 x20 +30[athletics])
  • 134 Energy (65 x2)
  • 88 Mitigation (25 +63)
  • +4 Accuracy (1[precision] +1[weapon] +2[trinket])
  • +1 Evasion (1[Sprint & Acrobatics])
  • +1 Keen (After a successful attack, gain +(1 per slot) Accuracy until your next successful attack, at which point this bonus is removed. Another successful attack will reactivate this enhancement.)
  • 21 (19+2) Base Damage (1[base] +7[weapon skill] +1[athletics] +9[familiar] +1[ferocity])
  • +8 Fallen Damage (Successful attack rolls of 6-8 (before modifiers) gain (2 per slot * Tier) fallen damage to your total base damage.)
  • +24 HP Holy Blessing (After taking damage, heal [8 per slot * Tier] HP at the beginning of your next turn. Damage over time effects (Bleed, Poison) will not trigger Holy Blessing. Can only trigger once per round.)
  • +13 HP Battle Healing (While in combat, recover 1% of your maximum HP (rounded down) at the beginning of your turn.)
  • +8 LD (+1 LD more when searching for sub-dungeons and labyrinths.)
  • Life Mending (Increases the user’s healing done to other targets through skills and use of consumable items by 10% of the initial heal (rounded down) per slot.)

[Equipment]:
» «Darkened Blade» [T2, Perfect 2HAS]: +2 Fallen Damage, +1 Accuracy
  A 3 meter long (~10 feet) spear that is entirely died in obsidian black. Below the spearhead, a banner hangs freely. Its background is colored in a dark blue with a white lion's head wearing a crown, in the middle. 
» «Leonidas' Strength» [T3, Unique Light Armor]: +1 Life Mending, +1 Holy Blessing, +2 Damage Mitigation+
  A blood red cape with a black inverted V design in the middle of the back, if worn as light armor; one of the trademark items worn by the Spartans that fought until the last man.
» «Keen Eye» [T1, Perfect Lucky Charm]: +2 Accuracy, +1 Keen
  A obsidian ring with thin parallel silver linings, that is said to increase one's eyesight.
» «Dimensional backpack»: +1 Battle Ready inventory slot*
» «Thorny Nightmare#8343» [T1, Perfect Rapier]: +2 Accuracy, +1 Keen [Temp. Vanity Item]
 The rapier, that is a little heavier than the basic one, with a black colored blade. A quillon/block that has a silver rose on the side and langets that appear to be vines in the same black color as the blade and with silver tips. The handle is made of a dark colored leather, the knuckle bow and the pommel the same color. The pommel ends like a katana, not with a bulb. A blade made to inspire fear in it's users opponents.

[Buffs]:

• Malum crystallus, 3rd grade 2nd edition (+2 Dmg)
  •  

[Battle Ready]:
» 
«Codex Shake#86845»: +3 LD
» Basic Teleport [Crystal]
» 7x  «Medella crystallus, 2nd grade 2nd edition» (+80 HP Recovery) [Crystal]
» Banner of Support (+80 HP heal for all (up to 6) party members, 2/4 charges remaining)
» «Holy Sovereign Orb of Antioch» [Trinket]: +4 Prosperity, Bloodclot 
» «Guardian Cloak» [T1, Perfect Light Armor]: +3 LD

[Skills]:

eebcbed5ad73ef4b6d12f370169547df.png

[Fight Status]:

Spoiler

Ariel:     1158/1370 HP | 88 Mit | 120/134 EN 
Piasuhōn: 655/1100 HP | 50 Mit | 300 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | Pure Rage: HP<550, +100 DMG, -1 ACC

ID#133147  BD: 8+4-1 (Charge ,FLN and KEEN proc.)
Sword Art: Dimensional Stampede - x15(21+8+5)= 495 -50 =445 DMG @Piasuhōn
-14 EN

ID#133148  BD: 7+2-1 (Hit!)
300 -88 =212 DMG @Ariel - The Crowned Lion 

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Pretty confident in her skills one wouldn't say about the blonde she spend the majority of her last years in solitude. Her strikes were as vicious as ever, seeking her target's weak points. Once again they went head on and the blonde hit a devastating blow to the head. "Come on, I'm getting bored over here!" she taunted. It seemed to have worked as the rhino's eyes gained a red hue and it charged at the blonde with higher speed. It took her by surprize and Ariel was bewildered when she noticed that she took a bigger blow than the last time. It only took a moment for her to regain her composure and grin while the bathing in the crowd's lively reaction. "That's more like it." She missed this sensation, a memory from back when she attended fencing tournaments worldwide and the usually silent crowd would begin to cheer like this as she would land chirurgical blows on her opponents.

[Fight Status]:

Spoiler

Ariel:     879/1370 HP | 88 Mit | 107/134 EN 
Piasuhōn: 390/1100 HP | 50 Mit | 400 DMG | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | Pure Rage: HP<550, +100 DMG, -1 ACC

+1 EN
+24 HP | HB
+13 HP | BH
+40 HP | Used 1x «Medella crystallus, 2nd grade 2nd edition»
+1 ACC | KEEN
-14 EN

ID#133149  BD: 6 (3 +4 +1 -2) 
Sword Art: Dimensional Stampede
x15(21)= 315 -50 =265 DMG @Piasuhōn(is now Enraged)

ID#133150  BD: 9 (Crit. Hit!)
400 -88/2 =356 DMG @Ariel

Whatever it was a reaction to her taunt or a system response to the mob's decreasing health pool Ariel could tell at least that its damage went up, by a considerable amount. After taking another head on she noticed it had barely a tenth of its Hp while it depleted more than half of the blonde's. If it were her older self, the blonde would disengage and run away but the high of battle, the bloodlust, kept the hungry lioness fighting. How could she give up now when its pray needed on the blonde to touch it with her weapon. The crowd around them fueled her desire to go on, making her feel a experience long forgotten from the real world. 

Once again they clashes, each wiping out a significant portion of the other's HP pool. From the side, the blonde could hear a loud roar; seems like her companion was concerned about her. With a thumbs up and a smile, which were meant to ease they worried expression of her familiar, Ariel readied herself to clash once more and finish the 'labor' in front of her.

[Fight Status]:

Spoiler

Ariel:     600/1370 HP | 88 Mit | 94/134 EN 
Piasuhōn: 110/1100 HP | 50 Mit | 400 DMG | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | Pure Rage: HP<550, +100 DMG, -1 ACC

+1 EN
+24 HP | HB
+13 HP | BH
+40 HP | Used 1x «Medella crystallus, 2nd grade 2nd edition» 5 remaining
-14 EN

ID#133151  BD: 9 (KEEN proc) 
x15(21+1)= 330 -50 =280 DMG @Piasuhōn

ID#133152  BD: 9 (Crit. Hit!)
400 -88/2 =356 DMG @Ariel

At the beginning, she came here because the info broker tipped her off of a new quest. It was presented as one of the herculean labors but clearly it wasn't. Being a fan of the greek legends herself, Ariel couldn't recall any task that involved slaying a rhino. Are there even rhinos in Greece? She'll need to find someone else to go to for information. Her current broker seems out of date and if she's going to make a comeback to the frontlines, Ariel needs to be up-to-date with the quests and everything else. With that in mind, she eyed the rhino's HP again. "You've suffered enough." she said while raising her hands, the crowd taking the gesture to heart and cheering even more. "You gave them quite a show and I'll thank you for pushing me out of my comfort zone."

Huffing and puffing, the rhino didn't care for what she had to say and as before it charged towards her. Twirling the obsidian pole around her fingers, the blonde used its momentum against the mob and she impaled the spear deep into its head. A spectacular pixelated explosion enveloped her as she took a bow towards the spectators inside the Colosseum. "I hope you all enjoyed it! I'll see you next time!

[Fight Status]:

Spoiler

Ariel:     637/1370 HP | 88 Mit | 81/134 EN 
Piasuhōn: -185/1100 HP | 50 Mit | 400 DMG | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | Pure Rage: HP<550, +100 DMG, -1 ACC

+1 EN
+24 HP | HB
+13 HP | BH
«Medella crystallus, 2nd grade 2nd edition» 5 remaining
-14 EN

ID#13353  BD: 10 
x15(21+2)= 345 -50 =295 DMG @Piasuhōn

Loot Roll ID#133154  CD: 7  LD: 28 (20+8)
Col: 13200  (1100*(3+2+7))
2x T3 Materials
3x <<Unidentified T3 Perfect Weapons>>
Rhino's Horn [Consumable]: (Applied to a Weapon. When attacking, on the First Crit, the attack ignores 40% Mitigation of the target it's attacking. If it is an AoE it only applies to the first target hit, not all 4. If this item is stacked with a Phase Weapon, the 40% Phase ONLY affects Block instead of overall Mitigation.) [This Item drops Once Per thread]

When the crowd settled down, a voice was starting to announce their next entertainment so the blonde took the time to leave the place; of course after taking her look. "A nice haul of col, some T3 materials... oh those will come in handy!" she muttered as she threw the items in her inventory. "However, I'm not sure what to do with these..."  She held one of the three Unidentified weapons and slightly frowned... this, wasn't a thing before. "You'll ruin your face if you frown like that." came a familiar voice from behind her. Not bothering to look who the owner was Ariel replied: "Can you tell me what this is?"
she thrust the item in his face and continued: "For some reason I can't read any information on this. Even by shape I'm not sure if its a 1 handed sword, a katana or what. Not to mention there's no flavour text." While throwing the item to them, the blonde herself picked up something that looked usable in her shop, since she had plans to reopen it.

Ariel:     712/1370 HP | 88 Mit | 82/134 EN 
Removing «Keen Eye» [T1, Perfect Lucky Charm]: +2 Accuracy, +1 Keen
Equipping 
«Guardian Cloak» [T1, Perfect Light Armor]: +3 LD

ID# 133165  LD: 20 (12+11)
+1 T3 Material

+1 EN   | OOC regen
+30 HP | OOC regen
+45 HP | Survival

Another tic added itself to her remaining HP. A male blonde figure, Dracul one of the few she could call friends, picked the weapon and examined it half quizzically. He already knew what it was but liked to keep people in suspense. He was that sort of "drama queen", in many aspects of his life. "I enjoyed the show." he said after a couple of seconds. "You seemed to be into it a lot. Maybe a bit too much, you even had me worried when you finished off. Your own HP was tanking, you were in the orange zone, like now." he let out a sigh. "If I knew you would've invited me for that I would've brought some supplies from the shop. I though you just wanted to stroll around the safe area, that's why I didn't even bother bringing the armor and weapon.

Halfway through his monologue, the blonde lost interest and muttered a vague "So ka?" as she went to pick another material she spot next to them.

TL. Note: "So ka?" - jap. "Is that so?"

Ariel:     787/1370 HP | 88 Mit | 83/134 EN 

ID# 133166  LD: 26 (15+11)
+1 T3 Material
Total:  4

+1 EN   | OOC regen 
+30 HP | OOC regen
+45 HP | Survival

Dracul let out an exasperated sigh as he extended the weapon back to the blonde. "You need to take these at a Merchant and have them appraise it." he muttered. "You've been out of the game for a long time, all kind of items: shields, weapons, armor, consumables etc. drop now from mobs too alongside col and mats. You need to take the unidentified items for appraising. But don't get your hopes up, usually the item dropped by mobs are inferior to those made by players. Unless is a important boss mob or something." he added with a sigh. "More importantly, you should be more careful now, you're not on top of the food chain anymore. With floor 25 unlocked, players have been growing stronger, much stronger than you and I." he said slightly annoyed. "So I don't advise seeking out enemies as you did in the past..." she added in a slightly hushed tone. The blonde didn't say much but tried picked another material from nearby.

Ariel:     862/1370 HP | 88 Mit | 134/134 EN 

ID# 133167  LD: 12 (1+11)
Total:  4

Full EN   | OOC regen 
+30 HP | OOC regen
+45 HP | Survival

As she inspected it, the item wasn't what she desired so she threw it over her shoulder with a sign. "You don't have to worry about that." she replied, taking Dracul by surprise by the fact that she actually paid attention to his words. "I've made peace with my past. And decided to start anew. That doesn't mean I won't respond in kind to any that hold animosity towards me because of who I was." although those words weren't directed at him, Dracul couldn't help but draw a sharp breath and hold it in. He knew how strong she was, she single handedly proved it just a few posts ago when she defeated one of the most dangerous quest mobs to date. A cold sweat wet his temple as he didn't voice the next thought: "I pity whoever comes after you..."
He watch her, serenely crouch down to pick yet another material as if they were talking about daisies.

Ariel:     937/1370 HP | 88 Mit | 134/134 EN 

ID# 133168  LD: 19 (8+11)
+1 T3 Material
Total:  5

+30 HP | OOC regen
+45 HP | Survival

The blonde looked at her HP bar, finally it was in the green so she stopped looking around for mats and talked to Dracul directly. "That's about enough rest for me. I'm going to beat up some more mobs, wanna join me?" she asked with a sly grin. His reply however surprised her. "I'll stick around for a bit but I don't want to be involved in the combat." Usually the blonde alchemist would've liked to avoid combat, especially on a floor so high that it was right beneath the current frontline. And the blonde wouldn't blame him, if he weren't careful, any that the mobs she was going to fight could one shot him into nothingness. "Okay, be sure to cheer for me though." she looked into the distance and saw the beach and not far from it a big mob that was frolicking in the water. The blonde's attack hit him like a tornado, depleting almost half its HP with one attack.

[Combat Status]:

Spoiler

Ariel:      861/1370 HP | 120/134 EN | 88 Mit | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | +11 LD
Water Bull:  610/1200 HP | 201 DMG

+24 HP | HB
+13 HP | BH
-14 EN

ID# 133537  BD: 8+2-1 (Charge ,FLN proc.)  MD: 6 (7-1, Hit)
x15 (21 +8 +5)= 510 DMG @Water Bull
201 -88 Mit =113 DMG @Ariel

That attack however, was a double edged blade and Dracul could tell as well. The blonde put everything she had in it and it wielded magnificent results, however it had its toll on her as well. He watched as she barely got to her feet and tried to go for another attack but couldn't muster to move one inch, the water bull was unseen, having been tossed into the sea by the violent slam. "You really are crazy you know that?" said the male 'gentleman'  as he closed the distance between them and he offered her a helping hand to stand. "You just NOW realize it?" she replied sarcastically, accepting his help. A low growl could be heard from the sea but the two players dismissed it as the wind. "Next time I hear from you to meet up I'll bring half of the shop supplies. You're taking way too much damage. And this reckless fighting... It will be lead you to an early grave." he added with a frown.

Spoiler

Ariel:        898/1370 HP | 121/134 EN | 88 Mit | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | +11 LD
Water Bull:  610/1200 HP | 201 DMG

+1 EN

+24 HP | HB
+13 HP | BH

ID# 133561  BD: 3+2 (Miss!)  MD: 5 (6-1, Miss!)

"That may be very well true." said the blonde, using his shoulder for support as she rose onto her own two feet. "But that doesn't mean I'll go out without a fight." she added. Eyeing the sea, the constant sound pattern of waves washing ashore was interrupted by something. Ariel know it hadn't died yet, this was the 24th floor after all. If she could one shot a monster that high level, one would wonder why the current top floor was just above their heads. "watch out!" she shouted as she shoved Dracul, just on time so that the bull would simply pass between them. "tenacious bugger aren't you?" she asked with a grin, having recovered from earlier sword art delay. A grunt came from her side, on the ground. "Stay put for a second and it won't attack you.. probably." muttered the blonde before unleashing another fury of stabs.

Spoiler

Ariel:       935/1370 HP | 121/134 EN | 88 Mit | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | +11 LD
Water Bull:  280/1200 HP | 201 DMG

+1 EN
+24 HP | HB
+13 HP | BH

ID# 133562  BD: 9 (Crit.!)  MD: 1 (2-1, Miss!)
x15 (22)= 330 DMG @Water Bull

The blonde stood on top of the water bull with a smirk, one foot on its face so that it wouldn't move. It was all over in s split of a second, the blonde once again unleashed four stabs in quick succession and left the behemoth with little but a slither of hp. Dracul rose to his feet and and drew closer, a little bit of fear struck him as well as anger. It was directly mostly at himself for his cowardice and the blonde could see the conflict between those two in his blue eyes. "Come." motioned the blonde: "Get a little closer, I won't let it hurt you." muttered the blonde, putting his trust in her to test. 

The alchemist at first hesitated then nodded, as if he made his mind about something. He got so close, that now he too was stepping on the bull's face. "Pull out your sword." commanded the blonde and after watching her quizzically he did as told. Without waiting her next order he stabbed the water bull straight through the eye. It exploded in a familiar pixelated cascade. His blonde companion smirked, she was about to tell him to do that but she didn't expect to take the initiative. He'll be all right on his own, she thought with pride.

Spoiler

Ariel:       972/1370 HP | 108/134 EN | 88 Mit | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | +11 LD
Water Bull:  -65/1200 HP | 201 DMG

+1 EN
+24 HP | HB
+13 HP | BH
-14 EN

ID# 133563  BD: 10 (Crit.!)  MD: 1 (2-1, Miss!)
x15 (21+2)= 345 DMG @Water Bull DEAD

Loot ID# 133565  CD: 5  LD: 22 (11+11)
Col: 1200*3
Materials: 4 T3
<<Unidentified T3 Perfect Armor/Shield>>
<<Unidentified T3 Perfect Trinket>>

Oh wait it had several mates, now let's kill the others one too! They were starting to emerge from the waters in pairs.. one pair, then another. "This is getting too dangerous, we should back off right now!" shouted the isolated alchemist next to me, ready to make a run for it. His face paled visibly in a split of a second when he heard a snort coming from the other blonde. He slowly turned, distrustful of his ears, only to see the blonde entering a charging stance. "Don't be stupid, you had the upper hand against one but versus four at once... I don't care what kind of a hotshot frontliner you were, its too much for you alone!"  he added, his voice sounding more pleading than intended.

"Then come help me!" she replied, knowing too well what his reply would be; "Then stay safe and watch me!" she added before sprinting in the middle of them.

[Combat Status]:

Spoiler

Ariel:            1009/1370 HP | 95/134 EN | 88 Mit | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | +11 LD
Water Bull#1:  1200/1200 HP | 201 DMG
Water Bull#2:  948/1200 
HP | 201 DMG
Water Bull#3:  966/1200 
HP | 201 DMG
Water Bull#4:  894/1200 
HP | 201 DMG

+1 EN
+24 HP | HB
+13 HP | BH
-14 EN

ID# 133777  BD: 1  MD: 4 (5-1, Miss!)
Sword Art: None

ID# 133778  BD: 10 (Crit.!)  MD: 2 (3-1, Miss!)
Sword Art: Weeping Moonx9 (21+2+5)= 252 DMG @Water Bull#2

ID# 133779  BD: 6 (4+2)  MD: 3 (2-1, Miss!)
Sword Art: Weeping Moonx9 (21+5)= 234 DMG @Water Bull#3

ID# 133780  BD: 7 (7+2, FLN proc.)  MD: 1 (Miss!)
Sword Art: Weeping Moon - x9 (21+5+8)= 306 DMG @Water Bull#4 

She let the blonde be, gritting his teeth while looking at me with an annoyed expression. She knew that he wasn't angry at her if not at himself, cursing the fact that he was so weak. After spending the majority of his time in the 'laboratory' making potions and other alchemist items for rich NPCs, earning himself a small fortune in the process, his stats now were barely above what he started in day 1 when Kayaba revealed his plan and set them with an objective: reach the 100th floor. After a few excruciating years, they were barely at one quarter of that goal and he did little to nothing in helping with that goal. At best he can pride himself with supplying the lioness, one of the oldest frontliners, with the best of his wares. But even that seems insignificant now, as he watches, from cover at safe distance, how she takes on four beasts can could easily end his life with one attack. 

[Combat Status]:

Spoiler

Ariel:             860/1370 HP | 82/134 EN | 88 Mit | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | +11 LD
Water Bull#1:  939/1200 HP | 201 DMG
HP | 201 DMG
Water Bull#3:  705/1200 
HP | 201 DMG
HP | 201 DMG

+1 EN
+24 HP | HB
+13 HP | BH
+40 
HP | Used 1x «Medella crystallus, 2nd grade 2nd edition» 4 remaining
-14 EN

ID# 133781  BD: 9 (7+2, FLN proc.)  MD: 5 (6-1, Miss!)
Sword Art: Weeping Moon - x9 (21+8)= 261 DMG @Water Bull#2

ID# 133782  BD: 1 (Miss!)  MD: 4 (5-1, Miss!)
Sword Art: None

ID# 133783  BD: 10 (8+2, FLN proc.)  MD: 6 (7-1, Hit)
Sword Art: Weeping Moon - x9 (21+8)= 261 DMG @Water Bull#3

ID# 133784  BD: 5 (3+2, Miss!)  MD: 9 (Crit! )

The blonde seemed to be taking heavy hits, all this time she was in between the horde of raging bulls that looked a little more than enraged. They were thrashing around  and as nimble as the blonde was, she couldn't dodge much. The initial fight gave her a feel for their attacks pattern but it looked as in a group they were more organized, instead of randomly striking the blonde they would go after her one after another making sure not to bump into another and attacking in the precise moments the blonde was vulnerable, mostly after she jumped to dodge. It became obvious to her, and any around her that she got more than she bargained for, and not the good kind. As if to motivate herself to push on she shouted: "You'd give me some good loot!" earning a concerned look from the hiding alchemist. "Will she really be ok..." he kept wondering.

[Combat Status]:

Spoiler

Ariel:           598/1370 HP | 69/134 EN | 88 Mit | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | +11 LD
Water Bull#1:  750/1200 HP | 201 DMG
HP | 201 DMG
Water Bull#3:  705/1200 
HP | 201 DMG
HP | 201 DMG

+1 EN
+24 HP | HB
+13 HP | BH
+40 
HP | Used 1x «Medella crystallus, 2nd grade 2nd edition» 3 remaining
-14 EN

ID# 133800  BD: 7 (5+2)  MD: 7 (8-1, Hit!)
Sword Art: Weeping Moon - x9 (21)= 189 DMG @Water Bull#2

ID# 133801  BD: 4 (2+2, Miss!)  MD: 10 (Crit!)

ID# 133802  BD: 5 (3+2)  MD: 2 (3-1, Miss!)

ID# 133803  BD: 3 (3+2, Miss!)  MD: 10 (Crit! )

"It's too dangerous, we need to back away!" Came the first reluctant plea from Dracul. A plea that fell on deafened ears that were too busy trying to dodge the incoming teeth, horns and hoof; all aimed at the blonde sage. Her strange dance helped her make it out with little damage taken which still proves a blow as she was send flying backwards a few meters. Spitting to the side, she was glad this game didn't allow for bloody mechanics or she would be tasting a lot of iron right now. However, now came the retaliation as the blonde spun herself once more, cleaving through three of her attackers again. "I got this!" she almost shouted at Dracul who was still standing by the side of their battlefield. She compared her HP with the remaining of her opponents. "Besides, this looks like a fair fight!" she added with dark humor.

[Combat Status]:

Spoiler

Ariel:           562/1370 HP | 56/134 EN | 88 Mit | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | +11 LD
Water Bull#1:  750/1200 HP | 201 DMG
Water Bull#2:  687/1200 
HP | 201 DMG
Water Bull#3:  516/1200 
HP | 201 DMG
Water Bull#4:  696/1200 
HP | 201 DMG

+1 EN
+24 HP | HB
+13 HP | BH
+40 
HP | Used 1x «Medella crystallus, 2nd grade 2nd edition» 2 remaining
-14 EN

ID# 133807  BD: 4 (2+2)  MD: 5 (6-1, Miss!)

ID# 133806  BD: 9 (7+2, FLN proc.)  MD: 1 (Miss!)

ID# 133805  BD: 7 (5+2)  MD: 7 (8-1, Hit!)
Sword Art: Weeping Moon - x9 (21)= 189 DMG @Water Bull#3

ID# 133804  BD: 9 (Crit!)  MD: 4 (5-1, Miss )
Sword Art: Weeping Moon - x9 (21+1)= 198 DMG @Water Bull#3

She pulled out one more crystal and healed herself once more, her inventory had seen better days. The blonde lioness was running out of supplies and the fight was not that close to ending. Albeit by her calculations, her remaining energy should be enough for a couple more of sword arts with a wide area of effect. She made a mental note to stock on energy supplies as well, or make herself a energy regen armor. Burst damage was her speciality but these kind of prolonged fights wa puting her at a disadvantage. And with the amount of self healing skills and mode this game had, she questioned her odds against any PKers that might look for her. They weren't any immediate thbread right now but her reputation wasn't the best and if she'd to join the boss fights, she'd also need more energy. Last floor she was on the verge of running out of energy before being hurled in the water and removed from it.

[Combat Status]:

Spoiler

Ariel:           413/1370 HP | 43/134 EN | 88 Mit | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | +11 LD
Water Bull#1:  489/1200 HP | 201 DMG
Water Bull#2:  426/1200 
HP | 201 DMG
Water Bull#3:  255/1200 
HP | 201 DMG
Water Bull#4:  435/1200 
HP | 201 DMG

+1 EN
+24 HP | HB
+13 HP | BH
+40 
HP | Used 1x «Medella crystallus, 2nd grade 2nd edition» 1 remaining
-14 EN

ID# 133817  BD: 8 (6+2, FLN proc)  MD: 9 (Crit!)
Sword Art: Weeping Moon - x9 (21+8)= 261 DMG @Water Bull#1

ID# 133816  BD: 10 (8+2, FLN proc.)  MD: 5 (6-1, Miss!)

ID# 133815  BD: 9 (7+2)  MD: 7 (8-1, Hit!)
Sword Art: Weeping Moon - x9 (21+8)= 261 DMG @Water Bull#3

ID# 133814  BD: 8 (6+2, FLN proc.)  MD: 5 (6-1, Miss )
Sword Art: Weeping Moon - x9 (21+8)= 261 DMG @Water Bull#4

One more crystal and the stack icon disappear, leaving a free battle inventory space to the blonde's despair. There had been times when she's wanted that extra space to jam in a item or another for self heal or area heal but now, she cursed herself for coming a little unprepared. Gritting her teeth and let out a loud "YAAAAAHH!" as she rotated 360º degrees and let her spearhead slice through each one of the bull hides. The little resistance she felt was whatever the automatic sword art guidance system left for the player to feel like they were actually in charge, when it wasn't really the case. Too many times the blonde's aim had been altered, improved due to small system adjustments mid-thrust or slash. She let out an annoyed 'TSK' as one of the bulls was barely alive, a slither of HP left. At times like this she'd wish that Dracul would man the hell up and help her.

[Combat Status]:

Spoiler

Ariel:           377/1370 HP | 30/134 EN | 88 Mit | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | +11 LD
Water Bull#1:  300/1200 HP | 201 DMG
Water Bull#2:  165/1200 
HP | 201 DMG
Water Bull#3:  48/1200 
HP | 201 DMG
Water Bull#4:  172/1200 
HP | 201 DMG

+1 EN
+24 HP | HB
+13 HP | BH
+40 
HP | Used 1x «Medella crystallus, 2nd grade 2nd edition» 0 remaining
-14 EN

ID# 133821  BD: 6 (4+2)  MD: 10 (Crit!)
Sword Art: Weeping Moon - x9 (21)= 189 DMG @Water Bull#1

ID# 133820  BD: 10 (8+2, FLN proc.)  MD: 5 (6-1, Miss!)

ID# 133819  BD: 10 (Crit!)  MD: 1 (Miss!)
Sword Art: Weeping Moon - x9 (21+2)= 207 DMG @Water Bull#3

ID# 133818  BD: 9 (7+2, FLN proc.)  MD: 2 (3-1, Miss!)
Sword Art: Weeping Moon - x9 (21+8)= 261 DMG @Water Bull#4

Was he really just gonna stand back and watch her die? She tried to steal a glance at where he was but couldn't pinpoint his location in the head of battle. The blonde sage was almost hurled away again for her moment of lack of focus. Again she took a chunk of damage, she'd consider it a insignificant amount any other time and shrug it off with a mocking smile. However now, frustration kept building inside her and the blonde would could only grit her teeth and sigh in relief as her sloppy counterattack managed to kill of the most vulnerable of the hoard chasing after her. 

Meanwhile her male companion on this little expedition was running simulations through his head on how to help her without endangering himself. He had ascended to this floor, attended by none of his assistants because he simply wanted to take a stroll and see if he could gain any info that would help his business.

[Combat Status]:

Spoiler

Ariel:           301/1370 HP | 17/134 EN | 88 Mit | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | +11 LD
HP | 201 DMG
Water Bull#3:  48/1200 
HP | 201 DMG
HP | 201 DMG

+1 EN
+24 HP | HB
+13 HP | BH
-14 EN

ID# 133914  BD: 1 (Miss)  MD: 9 (Crit!)

ID# 133915  BD: 4 (2+2, Miss!)  MD: 2 (3-1, Miss!)

ID# 133916  BD: 10 (8+2, FLN proc.)  MD: 1 (2-1, Miss!)
Sword Art: Weeping Moon - x9 (21+8)= 261 DMG @Water Bull#3 DEAD

ID# 133917  BD: 4 (2+2, Miss!)  MD: 3 (4-1, Miss!)

Loot ID# 133922  CD:6  LD: 29 (18+11)
Col: 16800 = 1200*(3+2+2+7)
3x <<Unidentified T3 Perfect Weapons>>

Fighting hasn't really interested him and it will probably become a even more avoided activity thanks to the blonde's recklessness. "This is the last adrenaline junkie I befriend." he muttered during his brainstorming session. No scenario came to mind in which he'd prove to be more useful than a chewing toy for the water bulls. Dracul had neither the strength to fight even one of them to lessen the blonde's burden and neither the speed to distract them, and split their attention. He cursed himself in his native tongue for his inaptitude while eyeing the blonde's situation. 

He felt a small measure of relief as he watched Ariel make a sudden stop and once again try to strike all of her pursuers with a wide 360º horizontal swipe with. He couldn't help but be enthralled by the grace of her gracious movements which resulted in the immediate pixelated death animation of two of the remaining water bulls.

Spoiler

Ariel:           338/1370 HP | 4/134 EN | 88 Mit | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | +11 LD
HP | 201 DMG
Water Bull#3:    48/1200 
HP | 201 DMG
HP | 201 DMG

+1 EN
+24 HP | HB
+13 HP | BH
-14 EN

ID# 133923  BD: 4 (2+2, Miss)  MD: 2 (3-1, miss!)

ID# 133924  BD: 10 (8+2, FLN proc.)  MD: 2 (3-1, Miss!)
Sword Art: Weeping Moon - x9 (21+8)= 261 DMG @Water Bull#2 DEAD

ID# 133925  BD: 8 (6+2, Miss!)  MD: 1 ( Miss!)
Sword Art: Weeping Moon - x9 (21+8)= 261 DMG @Water Bull#3 DEAD

Loot ID# 133926  CD:2  LD: 17 (8+9)
Col: 1200*2
2x T3 Materials
 <<T3 Rare Consumable>>
 <<T3 Rare Weapon>>

Loot ID# 133927  CD:1  LD: 15 (4+11)
Col: 6000 = 1200*(3+2)
2x T3 Materials
<<T3 Rare Trinket>>