[PP-F1] Cave of Ghosts (Haine, Ruri, Shaya)

She was awaiting to tell the news, new of course to her two closest friends as she gave them a message to meet her on the first floor, she wanted to tell them, then maybe fight in a cave nearby or something. She awaited as she nervously wiggled her foot up and down. She sighed as they weren't there yet, then she forgot the most important part... a private message, so she then began to reach for her PM tab as she chose her two friends she wrote:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Shaya, and Haine my two closest friends,

I have some amazing news to tell you, I await for you both at Floor one, i'm at the closest fountain, sitting there... Make sure you bring your handy sword, after I tell you the news I want to go out and kill something in some kind of cave nearby. I will be waiting for you...

~Ruri

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As she finished the PM she smiled at what she wrote. She then pressed the send button as she closed her hub and sighed, in wait of the two friends.

She looked around curiously, spotting a fountain on floor one. Yes.. it was as Ruri-chan had described. She say a player that she was not yet familiar of.. and then beside her was a fairly shorter girl with short blue hair and sparkling eyes. In that instant, she knew it was Ruri. How could she forget that face? Haine smiled and walked up to the fellow bluenette. "I made it like I promised Ruri-chan! It's nice to see you again," she giggled as she bowed lightly. And then she noticed a girl with flowing blonde hair. "I see.. you must be a friend of Ruri-chan's? It's nice to meet you, my name is Haine," she said with a cheerful tone.

(I had to go for a while sorry T^T)

She smiled at the two... "Well, Haine this is Shaya. Shaya, this is Haine." She introduced eachother as she opened her menu. "Remember this person?" She asked the two as she pulled up a picture of Keith... "He is my In real life--wait for it...--- BROTHER." She said as she smiled at him and pointed at him. "See how similar we look, I'm sure Haine has heard of him before... I heard about it this morning... kind of cool that I have such a successful brother, right?" She giggled as she kept pointing at the character, then closed her hub.

"Hello Shaya-san. It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope we can be acquaintances some time in the near future," she gracefully said. Then she'd turn her head to see what the commotion was that Ruri had been clamoring so loudly about. She saw the picture of a boy with blue hair and emerald-like eyes. Very similar to an old friend of hers.. Keith Yudai. It had been a while since they had seen each other. But as time passes, people learn to forget about ones existence after all. It was.. simply the way of life. "What..a pleasant surprise! You must be very well known.. being related to the legend of Sword Art Online," she half heartedly smiled.

She saw Haine say something she knew she didn't really mean, "I'm about as known as any noob." She smiled as she giggled at Haine. "I try to meet many people as I can, when I find someone like you, I could never forget." She smiled again as she hugged Haine. "Don't worry Haine, I will make sure we still are friends at the end of this world, once we are all back at home, I will promise to remember you two. I promise." She says again... hoping not to ever not remember them. She knew back at home she would make it back alive, with Keith, she hoped they would make it too. She would never forget her friends. She had to not ever let go of their friendly relationship.

"Do not doubt yourself young lad. I can sense.. you have a very wide potential.. its in you and you know it. Never.. bring yourself down.. this I am telling you. One day.. you'll become one of the greatest.. I know it. And hearing that stills my heart.." she'd smiled as she looked away and waited for Shaya to say some words.

Haine gratefully accepts the sandwich and begins to nibble on it, only to choke on a bit of her sandwich due to Shaya falling into the fountain. "Oh my gosh! Shaya are you alright?!" she laughs as she tries to get her sandwich down the right pipe. Then she outstretched her hand for the blonde haired girl to grab, her face changing from a laughing expression to a kind expression.

"ALRIGHT!! Thanks a bunch Ruri! I have a feeling.. it's prank time," she burst as she could only wonder of all the funny things that could happen. The ol' classic "steppin' over a banana peel", scream mask, and even more! Except the scream mask wasn't exactly something a player were to come across on SAO. Most certainly.

"Don't worry if something happens, scream I will have my sword at ready." She looked toward the two as she gathered her stuff and placed them into her inventory as she started to enter her room, having the feeling that someone would scream... She took her sword in case anything were to happen. She then turned the knob and pushed toward the inside.

[1-5] A kid had been watching her walk in as she turned on the light...

[6-10]... She heard a faint scream as she looked inside the room, nothing...

Haine tilted her head as she looked at the mysterious boy. But then she soon narrowed her eyes. "Relax Ruri. The plausible thing you should consider doing is dragging him out!" she said coldly, but then immediately switched back to her cheerful face as she grabbed the boy by his color. Nobody noticed her chuckle as she flashed threatening eyes at him. She turned to face the others as she smiled again, and dragged the boy out of their area in the main lobby. "Try to start any tactics and I'll shred you to pieces," she snarled. "Oh well.. looks like their waiting~!" she chirped before walking back to the two girls. "Let's just forget that ever happened!" she laughed nervously.