[SP-17] Setting in place (Challenge of Olympus)

Kasumi walks to Athena standing in front of her now with a confused look. “Even though you took your sweet time collecting everything, you never once gave up. I see the pureness in your heart. I see the fire that light’s within you when you craft. Even when you thought you failed you never once gave up. Keep that fire and you will be the master of the craft you perform.” The giant metal doors open behind them with a *creek* and a *thwomp* as the doors slam against the back walls. Athena points a hand toward the exit, "Take my blessing and continue your work." Knowing that gesture as 'get out' Kasumi smiles and with confidence now she walks out of the building knowing that her best was good enough for a goddess. 

Kasumi walks out the door and looks to where the cave entrance was located. Still, nothing showed any signs that there was a doorway of any sort there. 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

With a small bite of the bottom lip, Kasumi begins walking down the mountain. Looking up to the clouds Kasumi realized that it was starting to get dark. Walking a bit faster, Kasumi was determined to get back to her shop and sleep. The wind started to flow against her hair and suddenly the cold hit her. Kasumi was still damp from the last stone fine. The walking turned into sprinting down the mountainside. Watching every step not wanting to trip and roll down the hill all though it would be faster but decides that it wasn’t such a good idea. After a long while, Kasumi finally gets to the bottom of the mountain but she is out of breath. Hands against her knees trying to catch her breath walk to the mountain and leans against it for a moment, Kasumi takes a short break before making her way back home to Raidou and the other guild members.

ID# 136271 results: Loot: 9+3. Failure to find Chest!

Edited by Kasumi

After a few minutes of rest, she gets back to her feet and looks up. It’s now night time and very dark. “I hope there are no enemies out here” as she begins running to the town where the teleportation circle is located. Kasumi forgot how long it took to get to the foot of the mountain in the first place. Brakes here and there but she manages to get into town safely. Walking through town it’s silent. Too silent for Kasumi’s liking. With a small yawn and entering the teleporter saying “Floor 2” as her vision goes blank and feels like she is flying for just a moment before landing back on floor 1. Another yawn escapes as Kasumi finds herself walking to her shop for a good night's rest. Opening her door, closing it and locking the door, Kasumi stretches big with aches not noticed till now and lays against her counter on the floor to sleep.