[SP-01] <<Earning A Living>>

"I don't think you can really help me with this quest but accompany me," she shrugged, giving the girl a tight smile. 

She had questions about this so called leader of hers. Honestly, it sounded kind of like a cult from her perspective. Also, the way she just kind of. . . talked? It just threw her off. She wasn't sure anymore. This girl in general just threw her off. 

"So," she began, giving the girl a side glance, "how is life in SAO going for you?" She asked, turning her head to tilt her head at the girl. "Also, how old are you, again? You look young enough to be in one of those. . . orphanage places," she said bluntly. "My friend was looking for kids left and right when the game started so he could help start up one of those places," she chuckled, clasping her hands together behind her back.

ID: 137006
LD: 3+6=9, Fail

"Is that so, then I am sure that accompanying you will have to suffice." Setsuna queried in intrigue at the principle, not sure of the exact nuances that were required of the quest, given the only thing she could recall from when she completed hers had blanked most of the rest of the day. "Life...I don't understand what you mean. My life ended about a week ago." Setsuna spoke with what seemed like a lie, but to her, it was the truth. With the demise of those she held dear, her life had ended and in its wake was just the purpose the swordsman had given her and a promise she made keeping her aloft and alive. "I am fourteen, but it matters not. I feel leagues beyond where most would consider youth, have witnessed what would madden others. It turns out that death has a way of doing that to you." Setsuna remarked with an aversion of her eyes, glancing at the treetops and the like hoping to spot something that Cordelia could claim.

ID# 137008 results: Loot: 8=3=11, Failure!

Edited by Setsuna

Cordelia gave the girl an odd look. And odd one indeed. She seemed like a very. . . angsty, edgy, weird child. She sighed, Kids these days.

She shook her head. She shouldn't be assuming so much. Though, she wished kids would just be kids and not a sack of angst like they are sometimes. Cordelia leaned down, pulling off her gloves as a familiar scent wafted into her nose. "Ah, finally. This is the last thing I needed," she said with a grin. Finally. As much as she loved company, she wasn't sure how much more she could deal with this kid. 

She plucked the green onion from the ground and brushed off her lap before standing up. "That should be it. I need to head back to. . . I forgot her name, but yeah. Let's head back, I guess? You're free to leave me if you have places to be though," she said, shrugging her shoulders as she transferred the onion into her inventory. 

"Well, I'm heading back now, join me if you want!" She exclaimed, turning her heel to walk back to town.

ID: 137012
LD: 12+6=18, Success

5/5 Mats Collected

"I will see you to your destination, as I would be wished to do." Setsuna told Cordelia before an alliteration to the statement "But I need not follow behind you, I will await your call as I find myself eager to see what you have in store when showing me this blade."

A quick leap up to the trees above, a tuft of leaves popping free and fluttering down from where she enters. Setsuna eyes keep to Cordelia, with intention to keep her in eyesight while trailing along behind her in the canopy. Setsuna can't help but wonder what it was Cordelia had planned for her, and what her possibilities with the blade she removed from the cardinal system at the destruction of her Gemini. Attentions shift to the basic quality blade she cannot remove from its sheath, and shift softly back to Cordelia with a whisper "I hope your the one to teach me."

Edited by Setsuna

"Whatever floats your boat," she chimed, shrugging her shoulders.

It wasn't long before she had managed to craft. . . this. Bamboo shoots? She had eaten these a few times back in the real world. No, they weren't the most delicious things to eat, but they were healthy enough. Not to mention that it was a perfect consumable. Huh, maybe this cook thing wasn't such a bad idea after all. Heck, maybe she could even surpass Oscar!

Nah, she wouldn't do that to him. This was just to help prepare the frontlines. 

She hummed as she left the shop. Her mind couldn't help but wonder back to that girl. She was. . . odd. Yet, Cordelia felt a small sense of familiarity with her. Setsuna reminded her of, well-- herself. She chuckled. Oh, she was a cold [female doggo] when she first started the game.

Perhaps she can help the girl with that. No one can keep a facade like that up forever.

ID: 137013
CD: 1, Fail

ID: 137014 
CD: 12, Perfect