[F6-PP] A stranger, or someone familiar? <<Deforestation>>

Just as Life was about to leave and part ways Mari responded, opening up to him about her relationship with Alkor, one of Life's only other friends. He just lied to her? Faked his relationship? His feelings?.. Life heeded. It didn't sound like something Alkor would do, but, then again.. he was a solitary character. It was one of the defining characteristics that they shared and one of the reasons they got along with each other so well. Perhaps he would be able to procure a reason as to why Alkor did it when Life would find him. Perhaps he could get an answer for her. Life brushed his fringe to the side before rubbing the back of his head, puzzled as to how to approach the situation in the future. He obviously didn't want to just pop up one day and start talking about personal information and dig up forlorn emotions, but it wasn't like he was estranged to the practice considering the situation. Life muttered to himself "I'll have to see if I can get a hold of him.." 

"I'm...thankful you're alive too Life."  

Did she really just say that? Suddenly, Life didn't feel too cold anymore, completely forgetting that he was utterly drenched. He couldn't help but let out a boyish smile and looked back to see that she had already started walking away. His smile turned to a smirk and he continued down the opposite direction. He looked up at the sky as he walked before shouting "Stay safe!" 

@Mari

Edited by Life