[PP-F7] <<Case of Wurms>> Wurming a way into friendship?!

She went down a list of people who treated her unfairly just as he did, he didn't believe he met lowenthal, nor did he understand her implications when she said that perhaps she was a liar. He didn't think she was a liar, or think anyone should be doubting her experiences... but he guessed distrust came with the orange crystal. Not that Zelrius should have been very trustworthy to others, considering his own. Life could tell it was hard for her, talking about her past, trying to share her injustices. She needed someone she could confide in eventually, no one can keep emotions like that bottled up for so long. She offered some words of encouragement. Twenty levels in a few months huh... well I guess It's doable then. 

It seemed now time for them to part ways, but why did she apologize? Life shook his head. "No, I'm sorry...  and I'll continue to be for a long while yet. Take care of yourself Mari, truly. You don't have to add yourself to the list of people of being a [censored] to Mari and nice to everyone else." Life offered a faint smile before parting ways, hopefully she understood what he meant. 

THREAD COMPLETED

Life gets: 5 SP (1 base +1 Quarantine Event +3 Quest EXP) | 200 Col | <<Snake Venom>> A coating which grants a weapon a poison effect which activates on a critical hit, dealing 4 damage for 10 turns to an enemy. Lasts for one thread. Takes a post action to apply.
@Marigets: 5 SP (1 base +1 Quarantine Event +3 Quest EXP) | 200 Col | <<Snake Venom>> A coating which grants a weapon a poison effect which activates on a critical hit, dealing 4 damage for 10 turns to an enemy. Lasts for one thread. Takes a post action to apply.