[E3|F11|PP]Nature's Eggs, ft Zandra

"Well, Yuki started, "I'm glad to be apart of guild that wants to take the best interest of others at hand and make them all feel welcome. We're all kind of a community, like a small town, stuck inside this game. There's no reason to ignore others or make them feel unwelcome." The pink paladin crouched down carefully to pick up some materials and eggs that were nearby then turned back to her guild leader with a big smile. She was still somewhat of a noob compared to others, but she would do her best regardless.

"I'm still working on growing stronger, but if you need me for anything, please don't hesitate to call me up. I'm free any time I'm not questing or cooking." She gave Zandra a thumbs up. She knew that one day she would be strong like Zandra, Shield, and Mari, but it was going to take some time. Fortunately, in this world, time was all she had.

@Zandra

image.thumb.png.4dd9f4069bfb20fae9d18c0fe0f2bc7e.png

LD: 20+3=23
Materials Found: 2
Eggs Found: 2

Total Materials: 8
Total Eggs: 35

Edited by Zajcica
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A nice girl this one, she didnt thougth Zandras ideas was ridicilous or stupid or something, she seemed the opposite, she wanted to help in on them. Maybe she should let her in on that other plan as well. well, it was plans for the future, plans that actually wasnt certain to be happening anyway. But no, to early, maybe in a few weeks or a month. The future would tell. If they both survives that long. ‘’Well, anyway, if we holding a summer festival, would you be willing to help? Selling food to visitors, guiding people to the place they want to go and things like that. Even if NPC’s can do that as well, I think it would give a good impression about the guild if they see we really put our hearts into this and not relying on NPC’s.’’

As she almost walked and crushed some eggs infront of her, she grabbed them and putted them in her inventory.

Spoiler

image.png.c7986267d099af525074744a8ce57973.png

Eggs Found: 6
Total Eggs: 31

Edited by Zandra

The girl nodded to her guild leader happily. Food and help were two things she always thought she was good at. Maybe she would make a great nurse or something.

"I would be honored to help cook the food needed to satisfy the people of Aincrad. Though, that's a pretty big catering business. I would probably need help from others, or just time to prepare all the foods necessary." The paladin stopped momentarily to take a look for some of the colorful eggs around her, but none stood out at this particular moments, so she went back to talking with Zandra.

"You're a much nicer person than I originally expected Z. I don't mean that as an underhanded insult or anything." She rubbed the back of her head nervously.

image.thumb.png.561a0a4730b182b422a8b179d007cac7.png

Nothing found.

Total Materials: 8
Total Eggs: 35

Edited by Zajcica

A smile on Zandras lips as Yuki said she would need some help. ‘’Hehe.’’ she couldnt stop a friendly giggle. ‘’Well ofcourse you would get help. This would be something ATP would do, that means everyone that have the possibilty to show up, should do that. Dont worry, you wont be alone. We have a few more cooks in the guild so that wouldnt be a problem either, and if worse cames to worst and that isnt enough, then we just order some extra food. I know an awesome NPC-cafe where they serve a delcisious blueberry-pie. And their choclatemilk is just legendary. You have to visit it sometime.’’

There was a few more eggs infront of her, she swopped them up as well, her egg colleciton was growing quite big, and that was good. Hopefully she would be able to buy some nice items or stuff.

Then she raised an eyebrow. ‘’You think Im nicer then you expected huh? So, what did you expected? And why?’’

Spoiler

image.png.a70da1c4faf25122ee7c141db40a4475.png

Eggs Found: 5
Total Eggs: 36

Edited by Zandra

Yuki's brow sweat slightly as she realized that what she said probably did sound kind of offensive, but that wasn't what she was trying to get at in the first place.

"I-I mean I've done anything like this before. I expected most guild leaders in the game to be firm and too busy to meet with lower level guild members is all." She waved her hands in defense, trying to apologize for the words she had said without thought. MMO games were so odd compared to other multiplayer games she had played before. Everything feels so friendly and centered around making a community everyone can love. The players are the ones who really make the most of the game.

While she was waiting for her leader's response, she leaned down and collected an Easter basket that was full of eggs and materials. A pretty good find.

image.thumb.png.c66aa52819a55edf394cd5d96d07995e.png

LD: 20+3=23

Total Materials: 10
Total Eggs: 41

Edited by Zajcica

Zandra didnt knew if she was happy or not about the answer she just got. She was happy that it wasnt what others often have said, that they think she is scary or probably is something like egositic just because she is a frontliners. But on the other hand, this meant there was another reason people would distance themself from her. She let out a deep sigh. She looked forward as they walked thru the forest. Picked a few eggs that was laying on a tree branch that was hanging down. ‘’About the guild work thing. Actually, you can make the system do alot of the arranging and stuff like that, if not everything. Thou if you want to grow, you need to put in a bit work yourself as well. Thou since we are constantly growing, in the future maybe we can make that different people is responsible of different sections of the guild. But that is in the future, for now, even as a guild leader, I too want to enjoy some chill days out in the sun with some good company, liek today.’’

Spoiler

image.png.d1ce79e5af8ce0cc36f9f18483904cd0.png

Total Eggs: 38

Edited by Zandra

Zandra seemed to have nodded off the comment she had made about her not really being what she thought guild leaders were like in the game. That at least made her feel a little bit better about her apology. Then she brought up the event again. Yuki would need to make certain that Zandra could rely on her to be there.

"Whatever you need from me, you should write down in a message and send it to my terminal. I will save it for when I'm at home and start making everything you need, and likely some extra specialties of my own to spice up the food available." She said with a warm smile. A cluster of eggs lay at the foot of a bush. She walked over and picked them all up.

"Of course, we're all just human whether we're level 300 or level 1. We can't just rope ourselves into this world and forget the means of actually living."

image.thumb.png.c96d62908e4ac5645f600c6cc38a9184.png

LD: 11+3=14
Materials Found: 1

Total Materials: 11
Total Eggs: 46

Edited by Zajcica

Yuki mentioned that if she got a mail with everything she would make it. And not oinly that, she would also add some of her own specialities for some extra flavor. That Zandra liked. To take some initiative and doing stuff that isn’t wanted but do enhance the experience for the guestas. It was definitely a good choice to adventure with Yuki today. Not only for the egg hunting, but also for getting to know one of the guild members better, enjoying the beautiful day but most of all. Giving a good impression of herself, changing the thought that Yuki had about her. Hopefully she would spread it to the other members as well. ‘’Well, that sounds lovely Yuki. Also, if you don’t mind Im asking, I just wonder, what are your plans for the nearest weeks? Im curious how you that are not on the frontlines think and plan.’’

Spoiler

image.png.c50ed8c318655ab4687c1cab499cf0eb.png

Eggs founbd: 5

Total eggs: 43

Edited by Zandra

Yuki thought quietly to herself. The event was going to be ending soon, so she would need to be getting back to her regular leveling again. Doing quests and generally just anything to improve her EXP gain again. She was really close to breaking Tier 2 and that would improve her ability tank remarkably. 

"Well, I don't think I'll be doing anything other than leveling like I was before the event, once it ends. Also will be making food for the front lines, like was my original intention for putting my shop on such a high floor. Why do you ask?" While she was explaining her plans, found a cute little duo of eggs nestled under the brush of a bush. She took a moment to bend down and pick them up, moving them both into her inventory as soon as possible.

"I wouldn't mind doing some questing with you if you're up for it." Yuki said with her big smile.

image.thumb.png.0a56893c18bad47a4759701e956061f0.png

LD: 11+3=14 CD: 3
Materials Found: 1

Total Materials: 12
Total Eggs: 48

Edited by Zajcica

Zandra listened as Yuki explained what her plans was. She was mainly going for leveling and making food for the frontlines. Since she was close to hitting tier 2, she would work towards that. Then she followed up with asking a counter question, why did Zandra asked? She was also willing to quest with Zandra if wanted too. Zandra spotted a few eggs that she picked up before answering. ‘’Why I asked? Well, not really any special reason, was just curious and it is always good to have plans. Myself Im soon done with levellking. Only have one level left. Then I wont bother about that anymore. And I really appreciate your willingness to help out the frontlines with food. If we had more like you, the last floor boss fight wouldn’t have been happening like it did.’’ She said the last with a sad tone in her voice. ‘’It was terrible. I honestly was so irritated and annoyed that players don’t take it seriously.’’

Spoiler

image.png.faf43045990de00870686ae41f334b1e.png

eggs found: 6

Total eggs: 49

Edited by Zandra

Yuki gave a slight frown as she explained the last raid on the floor boss. She wouldn't let the sad thoughts mask her good mood though.

"Hey, don't worry about it. I'm sure the next one will be better. If you know the other front liners well enough, please let them know that my shop is open to all of them, even the orange players. First time meals for newcomers is free! After that though, I have to start charging people." Yuki took a moment to search for more eggs while the guild leader pondered on what she just said. A couple of eggs lie bunched together not far from where the both of them stood.

"I hope I can make it up there soon. I want to do more to help the people who are trapped here in Aincrad. So I need to get stronger as fast as possible." She offered the girl a smile to try and help Zandra's mood.

image.thumb.png.64a30baca2a595affdc744c89839c56d.png

LD: 18+3=21 CD: 3

Total Materials: 14
Total Eggs: 50

Edited by Zajcica

Zandra looked at Yuki as she gave Zandra a friendly smile. She felt a bit less sad after seeing the other player trying to share her happiness to defeat the darkness Zandra had inside her that have only grown after the last floor boss fight. She took a quick look around them as she spotted a few more eggs under a bush. She walked up to it real quick to handed them up to her inventory. She was getting close to her goal now. This would be a lot of eggs, so she would be able to afford that super useful item she so much needed. ‘’I surely will spread the word to anyone that needs food or if I rember to bring it up. Also, the next boss fight will be better then the last one, yes it will. If not by other way, me with the strength of ATP behind me will make sure that same mistake wont be repeated.’’

Spoiler

image.png.c78a9b76f426a264d9d1db3d1562be0f.png

eggs found: 5

Total eggs: 54

Edited by Zandra

Yuki was glad to see that she could encourage anyone. She had already done a lot to help lower leveled players like Hinatao and Sayori. It felt great to know that she could even inspire someone who had the maximum level in the game. Her jolly, headstrong nature kept people believing in her apparently.

"Sounds great! You're welcome at Yuki Izakaya any time as well, of course! Even if you don't need food for buffing, I still make vanity foods for taste so that others can enjoy the exquisite meals without them needing to spend a bunch of Col just to enjoy them. It doesn't take materials to make vanity food, so I don't mind handing them out to players who want them." She explained, scooping up another duo of eggs as the walked along. She was getting a little disheartened about how many eggs she was finding and was wondering if she would make the dead line.

image.thumb.png.6167a402c94f5f33cdbf34e38a32aa26.png

LD: 14+3=17 CD: 1

Total Materials: 16
Total Eggs: 52

Edited by Zajcica

Yupp, Yuki was really a good person. Zandra would feel a bit sad when she decides to leave them. But also not, because she knows that means that ATP will have a guild alliance with another guild, and they wont stand alone anymore. Together, united, they will stand stronger then ever. Zandra had a smile inside her, ready to conquer the world it felt. But yeah, was that what they was going to do? Well, to start with, they will spread the word of ATP to as many players as possible.

‘’That is true indeed, no materials taken which means you can experiment a lot. The same is for alchemy.’’ Zandra swiped theu her menus a bit before a vial with a blue liquid appeared in her hand. ‘’Like this.’’ She drank it, and on her skin, there appeared a dragonscale pattern on places like elbows, shoulders, knees and some random patches here and there.

Spoiler

image.png.a8d8ec5981e061a3ff59f5876fd428ba.png

eggs found: 3

Total eggs: 57

Edited by Zandra

The paladin was absolutely speechless as the girl just pulled out a vial of volatile liquid and chugged it like it was nothing. For a moment she thought her guild leader was going to pass out and die from that, but instead her skin just turned to that of a dragons. Likely a prototype potion that was meant to mock mitigation armor for extra protection. It was honestly pretty cool to think that you could replicate something like that with a simple little drink.

"Sugoiyo~ That is pretty amazing! My foods couldn't make anything like that happen to someone. Alchemy must be cooler than I thought it was." She said looking for more eggs. Luckily she was able to find more eggs in this bunch. She needed as many as a she could find before the event ended, so the bigger clusters she found the better. Yuki came back over to her new friend once that was finished.

image.thumb.png.aa3439c0b400921af1cc963142ac40d2.png

LD: 4+3=7 CD: 7
Materials Found: 0

Total Materials: 16
Total Eggs: 57

Edited by Zajcica

Zandra let out a small giggle. ‘’Hehe, this may look cool. But it have taken a lot of trie to get it right. You will be happy to see the effects Ive got before I could master it like this. All my mitigation potions applies this kind of tattoo pattern to your body. It have no effect on stats at all, it is just for the cosmetic. But I like to add effects to my potions.’’ She opened her invneotry again and scrolled a bit until she stopped. This time she took out a red potions. ‘’Here, try this.’’ She said. If Yuki decides to do that, she will feel her teeths getting sharper and pointier, like a dragons. Zandra hoped she would take the potion and try it. Thou there was a few eggs on the ground that she quickly heaved up and placed in her inventory with a few quick presses on the menu.

Spoiler

image.png.81361c2e1537e5b125cbebe6e0d52546.png

Eggs found: 2

Total eggs: 59

Edited by Zandra

The paladin grasped the clear vial in her hand inspected it carefully. It had a red liquid inside it that reminded her of something like fruit punch, though if it was any darker of a red, it would look more like blood than anything else. Surely her guild master wouldn't try poison her, so it wouldn't hurt to play along and see what happens. She popped the cork on the glass and took a swig of the red ooze getting it down.

Soon, here teeth grew sharper and she felt like she could bite metal with no problem whatsoever. She looked over at the front liner and smiled a toothy, but happy, grin.

"These are all so cool! I can't believe anyone could make these sort of things happen with something like Alchemy. How long did it take you to make something like this?" She asked looking at the remainder of the red liquid in the vial.

image.thumb.png.aab914814afa8f65a8bdd942dd82b939.png

LD: 20+3=23 CD: 10

Total Materials: 18
Total Eggs: 63

Edited by Zajcica

Zandra let out a small giggle as she saw Yuki’s reaction. If she rembered right, this was the first time she had ever shared the tests with anyone. It looked like she liked it thou. ‘’Well, at the start, I just made normal damage and mitigation potions and crystals. But after awhile, I got bored at it. I wanted to experiment, find new recipies, new effects, new discoveries. Then I found a plant on floor thirteen that makes a tiny effect on the body. It can only make minor thou. But I think it would be cool to add that to my normal potions. And after some tries, I succeded to combine visual effect potions with stat effect potion without them losing strength. Then I added weaker but similar effects to the lower tiered and quality potions. Drop by my store sometime and I can show you some other effects as well.’’ Zandra took a look, but couldn’t spot any more eggs.

Yuki watched as the effect that the potion had on her skin slowly faded away and returned to her pale, lean white skin. It was weird to experience her skin changing to scales, yet at the same time, it was one of the coolest things she had seen up this point in the game. She would have to go get some potions from Zandra to add to her stock. Potions were in short supply for her anyway.

"I definitely will come and visit you some time. I'm running low on health potions and need some extra poisons like toxic venom." Her build required as many damage over time effects that she could stack, so she would need to use her potions for that.

With a break in the conversation, Yuki took a moment to look around for usable materials. It looked like the Easter even had ended so no more eggs were around.

image.thumb.png.de38e43ce600598cc17c66d0b7dfff80.png

LD: 13+3=16
Total Materials: 20

Edited by Zajcica

Zandra smiled at Yuki when she said she would drop by to refill her stock. "Im looking forward to see you there." she said. And was just going to explain how she makes the special effects when a ping interrupted her. It was a mail. "Excuse me." she excused to Yuki as she opened it and quickly red thru it. Her eyes darting across it. A drop of sweat rolled down her forehead. "Ehm, Yuki. I am so, so sorry. But I have to go. A think happened that I need to take care of." she scrolled thru her inventory before two blue crystals appeared in her hand. She gave one to Yuki. "Her, so you dont need to walk all the way back." she said as she handed over the teleport crystal. "Yuki, I have been having a really great time today." she said with a stressed, happy and honest voice. "Lets meet again real soon and do some adventureing again. Bye." she waited to listen if Yuki replied before she crushed the crystal and disapeared in a flash.