[PP-F5] This Weather Blows (Ruri)

Keith had been confronted by an old woman, who told him of her cargo in the desert. Not one to turn down adventure, Keith instantly accepted. Upon seeing what this quest gave, he remembered his little sister said she would help him with this quest. He wrote a PM to her, sending her directions to where he was at and asking her for help. He stood by a dried-up fountain in the plaza of the floor's town, everything made of dull sandstone. He whistled and looked at the harsh sky as he waited. How could his gentle little sister survive in harsh weather like this? he really needed to give her way more credit.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She saw the message from the adventure she was at, by herself. She knew it would take her far too long to complete it and she wanted to help her brother. She smiled as she remembered with her and Dirgun had taken the quest. She automatically took a crystal of teleportation and teleported to the fifth floor, she saw the directions and begun walking toward the direction.

[A couple minutes later]

eventually she saw her brother. She waved at him and smiled at the sight of him as she began to run towards her brother happily.

(Reminder: No one liners! (Wanted to take note of that))

"Well, if it isn't Ruri!" He said with a smile, as he pulled his sibling into a tight hug. It was always a great time for Keith to see his little sister. It reminded him of the outside world, and that he had something he had to work for. He finally finished the hug and smiled at her. "So sis, ready to get going?

"Sure, ready to go when you are!" She activated the skill so she could take no damage from the winds, she then knew that they could together finish the test. She looked at the quest booklet she had been given at the beginning, seeing that it had a small sketch of a door, different from the last time that she had taken the quest. She saw Keith and explained the book to him, including all the twists and turns the small dungeon could take.

Keith smiled and gave a nod. "Heh, if this is going to be a couple of days, then it'll be just like those times where we would go camping back in the day! Except for the part where we could die. But hey, we'll look out for each-other!" He said happily as he started out into the desert with Ruri.

She looked around of the millions of sand dunes. "One of these are suppose to hold a small door in it, then down inside it is the cargo." She explained for almost the millionth time as she sat on the ground and started to sort through a dune, hoping to find the entrance. She ended up finding nothing, she begun on another sand dune soon enough.

Keith nodded, finally turning his brain from 'Stupid' Mode into 'Functional'. he went over to another dude and shuffled through the sand, feeling something hard tough his hand. "Hey, Ruri! I think I fou-" He felt a snip, and looked to see his left hand get cut off by a pair of pincers. "There are no words to show the pain I feel right now." he whimpered.

She saw it and growled at the pair of pincers, throwing them. "K-Keith.." She started to sob as she tried to heal the wound. Kanya turning to the two brother and sister. She started to try to use her healing power too. "I-I will not lose my brother." She growled as she tried to heal the wound again hoping for it to heal up as she used her skill. "One person gone in my life will be and shall be the only person I shall lose." She told herself as she growled at the wound.

Skills used:

Battle Healing

Powers used:

Healing

Keith's hand eventually began to reform while the one that was severed off burst into blue crystals. He bit down on his lip as he tried to keep from making any sounds of pain. He then breathed heavily as his hand was finally back. He wouldn't be able to speak without screaming, so he just hugged Ruri tightly to show his thanks.

"K-Keith you're safe!" She hugged him, wanting to never let go of him. She smiled as she backed out of it a bit. "I-I'm g-glad you're s-safe." She stammered happily as she cheerfully grinned. She was glad he was in one piece. She laughed, "This reminds me of the time I almost fell down the stairs, heads first." She giggled toward Keith remembering the fall.

Keith laughed slightly at the memory and added, "Yeah, and your fall was cushioned my me on the last step... Good times..." he said, remembering the times when they were toddlers. "Wait a sec. What exactly was it that cut my hand off?" He said, looking at the sand shift.

Keith pulled a large pair of pincers from the sand, made from worn, dusty iron and the grips made from smooth brown cloth. "Where dd this come from..?" Keith said, as he looked at it. Were there still residents residing in the desert? And if so, they must have been savage enough to rip Keith's hand off.

"No idea, though I would like to know a bit clearer yet I don't think anyone is really hoping to kill you or anything. If they were that would get us nowhere closer to the top of arachnid." She looked over to Keith to what he was doing with them, "Oh, please don't cut off your hand again..." She said saddened a bit by the memory.

Keith chuckled and began to toss it from hand to hand. "Well, I don't think someone would try to kill me, but maybe something, would. Perhaps they have some sort of sand-people monsters out here, but maybe I'm being paranoid. I could have just snipped my hand off with this thing because of my own force.

"Or maybe we should take over the dungeon, as we find it.." She says as she sees another tall sand dune, like last time she had taken the quest, she hears Keith's HP go down a point, she shivers for him... "Ouch, that must've hurt..." She said as she looked at her brothers health...

(OOC: This HP damage was from a earlier message @.@ I forgot #1 on crafting dice = -1 Hp)

Keith's Hp: 58/59

Ruri's Hp: 23/23

Keith brushed some sand off him and gave a pained laugh. "What? Pfft, nah. I've been in way worse situations than this." He had indeed been in worse situations, but he was lying about the pain, though. He then tossed aside the pincers and started to go again, until he heard them make a hollow noise as they hit a dune. He stopped and turned, going over and moving aside the sand and seeing a wooden door.

Keith walked down the steps with Ruri. The worn gray stone seemed slick with moss as they walked down, then they came to a large opening, seemingly showing a long hall.

the_elder_scrolls_v_skyrim__nordic_barrow_interior_ruins-t2.jpg

Keith whistled as he looked around. "Well... This is new! How old do you think this place is? Is it possible we're the first players to be here?"