[PP-F5] This Weather Blows (Ruri)

Keith nodded and looked at the ground, being wary for traps. Have a Teleport Crystal ready in case something pops out. keith said, as they continued down the hall, moss and cobwebs all over the walls. "Y-You don't think we'll run into any sp-spiders in here... Do you?" Keith asked, gulping with fear.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keith jumped over the wire as well, then looked back to her. "You know I'm scared of spiders! Those things would would always freak me out, especially the big ones back home..." He said with a shudder, as he thought of the terrifying eight-legged demons from the underworld. "L-Let's just keep going... He said, walking beside Ruri.

"Easy for you to say! You're a performer, and what am I gonna do? Sew my way through?" He joked, as he had to waddle through wire and rope carefully while Ruri got through with ease. Keith could definitely see his sister becoming stronger than him someday, she had potential through the roof.

She giggled. "If you could, you could probably pass the course as good as me!" She said while she laughed. She then saw the rope... She put on foot in front of the other, hoping to not fall... Kanya on her shoulder, still sleeping... She was off balance a bit... yet she made it to the other side... "try to go carefully!" She spoke to Keith quietly...

Keith breathed heavily and closed his eyes, taking small steps across the rope. So far, so good. He kept going for what felt like forever and he felt confidence in it. "H-Hey! I'm doing it! You were right, sis!" he then stopped, as something small touched his face. He slowly opened his eyes, and saw a large, hairy, spider sitting on his face. Staring at him with it's eight beady eyes. "R-RURI!!!" Keith said with a feminine scream as he slapped his face and lunged at the other side of the rope landing beside Ruri as he swatted his face, scared the spider was still there.

She then cut the rope the spider was on... "See don't be afraid!" She smiled at the wood on the ground... "You get the cargo as I try to make another tool to get over the hole again..." She said as she started to try to craft a ladder, or even a large log of some sort...

~Crafting Dice~

[1-6] Fail, you must try again...

[7-12] congrats you have completed the tool a screen says, as she sets it down over the hole...

Keith clicked on the cargo, and then put it into his inventory. Thankfully it was a quest item, so it's massive carry weight wouldn't be a problem. He then saw Ruri take care of the hole-of-a-problem and he whistled. "Well, sweet Aunt Jamima on the hood of a Mercedes bend! That's amazing! How did you take care of the hole so quickly?"

Keith thought for a bit, and then looked around. "Well... There's still a lot more to this dungeon... Think it would be alright if we explored a bit more? if we're the only players to ever be here, then they must have some awesome treasure!" Keith said, looking down a set of steps that led to more of the dungeon.

Keith shivered and looked to her nervously. "W-What?? You th-think there would be more?" He said, looking back up the stairs. "You know, leaving actually seems like an alright idea right about now... Gah, whatever, I'm most likely going to see more on the way out anyway... Let's just try and do this before we see any creepy-crawlies..."

Keith looked around as they walked, and then they came to a large, barred door. In the middle of the room was a... Rubix Cube? At least, that's what it appeared to be. Keith looked at it, and it was most definitely scrambled. "Looks like we gotta unscrammble this thing to get through." Keith said, holding the stone cube. The five basic colors were instead replace with stones, green being emerald, purple being amethyst, blue being sapphire, white being diamond, and yellow being topaz.

Keith looked at it. Something as simple as a Rubix Cube was keeping them down? "Have you ever solved one of these?" Keith asked hopefully, as he was never able to solve any himself. He just never had the patience to sit down and solve one himself.

Keith whistled as she finished the cube. "Woah! Nice job! Now let's try putting it back into the pedestal we got it from." He said, looking at the small pillar, made for the cube to fit into. if there was one thing he knew about video games, shiny objects always go into pedestals. And that's a given fact.