[PP-F5] This Weather Blows (Ruri)

Keith smiled and looked at the cube. "Well, ever since we came in here it's been you solving everything and me wimping over spiders, so I'll try the last part." he said, accepting the cube. What it looked like was a light shining on the pedestal, and multi-colored mirrors around the room. After much positioning, Keith got the cube in the light just right so that all the jewels on each side sent colored light to the respective mirror, making the whole room seem like the inside of a rainbow. The door creaked, and then it opened up, allowing them to continue.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keith walked down with Ruri on another set of stairs, which was, in turn, full of more trip-wires. Seriously, the guy who built this place must've had a real trip-wire fetish. As they came to the end, the saw a chest at the end of a long hall, lined with coffins. At the end, the chest was in front of on coffin, made of solid gold, while all the others were black. "WooHoo! Jackpot!" Keith said happily.

She walked toward the golden Chest, and opened it, hoping to find amazing Loot...

(OOC: Imma try loot dice...)

[1-3] nothing remains in the chest

[4-6] One feather remains in the chest

[7-9] A feather and a rock remains in the chest...

[10-12] A Small wristband +1 Damage to attack

[13-15] A Sword remains in the Chest... +2 Damage to attack

[16-18] Both sword and a wristband remains in the chest...

[19-20] A magical sword +2 damage -1 enemy damage

(OOC: We should get this GM approved, I'm not sure if this would be quite correct xD)

Keith looked in the chest and stared at the feather. A feather. All that, and it's just a feather. Well that's just plain beautiful." He said, as the feather sat there mockingly. "Well, at least we got to spend time together, so that's worth something." Keith said smiling, and gave his sister a hug.

Keith smirked and tickled her around her neck, chuckling as she squealed with laughter. Yep, the feather truly was a powerful item. It's power was not to be misused. "Had enough?" He said with a laugh, as he slowed down with the feather tickle.

Keith thought for a bit and then shrugged. "Well, it seems we've covered pretty much everything here, so I guess we might as well go back and finish the quest. Because I'm going to be honest, sand is actually pretty painful when over-exposure is evident." He said with a small laugh, as he rubbed his neck.

Ruri suddenly lost two Hp... "Ouch!" She shrugged and shivered for a second. (It was from last few posts) She starts to go up the steps, waiting for keith to follow her while she smiled at him... Yet it had hurt a bit, it didn't hurt too much, atleast once they get into town she will heal again...

Ruri Hp= 25/27

Keith Hp= 61

Keith smiled and put an arm around his Ruri's shoulder. "Alright, let's get out of here before more sand blocks up that entrance, right sis?" He said, as they began to walk out of the dungeon, and back towards the town. And so with that, they returned the stuff to that one lady and thus, ends our chapter of the story.

-COMPLETE-