[Shop-F7] Winterfell's Forge

After hours of thinking, He finally came up with the name. When he came in the game, he had been on page 269 of the book A Game of Thrones and it seemed the best book in the world. So, in the end, He called it "Winterfell's Forge"....It sounded a little funny but it would do.

Here's my inventory

4 mats

I am rank 3 with 79 exp

Rank 3:40  total EXP and 4 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-5=bad Item

6-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Rank 4: 80 total EXP and 5 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

3-4=bad Item

5-8=Good Item

9-10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

Rank 5:160 total EXP and 6 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

3-4=bad Item

5-7=Good Item

8-9=Uncommon Item

10-11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

2 customers satisfied

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He hit the old forging books in the local library right away. This was required to look up some of aincrad's best blades. Soon he found the dagger he wanted. It's name was "Assassin's Blade" and required 1 wolf tooth and 1 stone.....He got to work immediately.

Right away he started forging. He got his stone and wolf's tooth in hand and prepared to craft the weapon, that was supposed to be a dagger..Bang!Bong! Bang! He put the unfinished dagger in the heat and waited for it to finish.... Black smoke went into the air...lucky for him, the aincrad had no problem with pollution. He pulled the blade out and it looked HORRIBLE!

craft 1/2 today

Bad Item

Received 2 exp

Recovery chance-loot die

1-10 loss

11-20 received back

ingredients received back; rolled 19 on recovery dice.

He did the same thing once again......hoping for a good blade.....

Right away he started forging. He got his steel and wolf's tooth in hand and prepared to craft the weapon, that was supposed to be a dagger..Bang!Bong! Bang! He put the unfinished dagger in the heat and waited for it to finish.... Black smoke went into the air...lucky for him, the aincrad had no problem with pollution. He pulled the blade out and it looked.

Craft 2/2

Epic Fail! 1 exp; lose mats.

It s now May 31st! fresh craft count!

Today was a new day. He hit the books once more and found a good recipe for a helmet..it seemed to need 1 iron and that was it? Stemmed good. It's name was Night Watcher's helm, and Finnick named it himself. Once again, it came from that book..A Game of Thrones..........

So Finnick got to work on the Helmet. He melted the iron then molded it into the helmet form he 2illed it to be, when he picked it up for a moment. He had his eyes closed.....,......................slowly, he took a peak......

Another failure! Bad item

Craft 1/2

"I'm looking for a dagger of Rare/Uncommon quality similar to this one." he hands over a form with a picture attached.

Customers name: Ethereal

Quality: Perfect

Item: Dagger

Items description: A custom-made dagger made of Dragon Bones.

Wanted abilities: + battle roll, possible poison.

Picture: http://bit.ly/1kFPWHV

"I'd like it to be made of this <> if that's OK?" he puts a 5 <> on the counter.

Finnick picked up 2 dragon bone and looked at the customer. this was his one shot at making this right, and he had to do it right. BInG BANG BONG! He hammered the bone out, until it looked a little toward fitting. Then he dunked it in the fire pit, and repeated the same thing for about 30 minutes. The system was rather quick with these things. He pulled it out and examined it.

Good Item 2 exp.

loss of 2 dragon bone.....

Finnick looked up....Oh, he'll be mad! Finnick looked rather disappointed, but he still could make it with to of the three leftover.

Finnick decided he would keep this blade then give another one to his customer.

Finnick's new blade-

Dagger

Good Item

Name-DragonBane

He pulled out his last three dragon bones to work with and put one away for now. This was the time, he thought. to make a customer smile! He did the same tjhing as last time, just with a little more hope this time. It failed completly!

Dagger

Fail

1 exp

"Do you want the DragonBane, good item" Finnick asked sadly.

"That'd be great, thanks! Can I change its name to Dragon Claw if that's possible?" he asks, grateful of the weapon. "I'll be back with more materials later but it'll take some time. A little tip though, use one at a time!" he says, taking the dagger and exiting the shop.

[OOC I just killed another 2 dragons so maybe 7 more mats?]