[Shop-F7] Winterfell's Forge

00c- you gave dragonbone to Me, right? 5? Did you?

Finnick looked in the face of the customer as he handed him the materials for him to craft the weapon. Then he remembered, he still had 1 dragon bone from last time. That left him with six dragon home left.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This time he could not fail. It was required of him not to fail, so he would not fail! He grabbed 1 dragon bone and got to work. After quite a while of banging, bonging and bamming, he stuck it into the fire. Soon, after doing it a couple more times, he was finished. He stuck it out and it looked.......horrible!

Bad item

1 exp

Loot dice

1-10 lose mats

11-20 retrieve mats

Mats were retrieved

Craft 1/2 for today.

And then the crafting began. The fire started up, he prepared to bang!,and gripped one of his four left dragon bone. he COULD NOT fail on this attempt, he's already failed Ether enough, for goodness sakes. JEESH! Soon, after thirty good minutes of work, he pulled it out, hoping for the blade he had been wanted to craft....It looked.........Beautiful!

Rare

5 exp(brings total to 16 exp; cant change when on ps3)

Dragon Claw(Rare Dagger)

10% chance poison; Fire resist.

OOC-can i also keep the rest of the mat's??

I walk into the store. She looked around seeing amazing drawings and multiple things other then that. She found her way to the counter, "Hi there Finnick, may I order a dagger?" She asks as she describes it.

Description

Customer Name: Ruri

Name of Item: Dark Stinger

Type of Item: One handed Curved Blade

Desired Effect: + Speed + Damage

Quality: Perfect / Rare

Picture: http://www.medievalcollectibles.com/ima ... A-720S.png

Finnick soon got to work. he wanted this one to rank him up so he could restart his crafts of the day and have 3 crafts per day. So he hit the flames, and banged onto the wolf tooth as hard as he could, hoping for a good craft. He pulled it out of the fire and it looked..........Beutiful, but not good enough. He pulled out Ether's crafting potion(+2 crafting Dice; -1 next craft) and poared it on the blade and waited for Ruri to come acept it.

Perfect Blade 8 exp

Name: Dark Stinger

Ability: +1 damge +1 speed

OOOc--Thankyou, Ethereal

perfect! im gonna craft myself a crafting hammer with those. thanks!

Finnick starts to craft his soon-to-be hammer, but it would most likely fail. this was his first attemt, and he always failed at first attempt. besides, the crafting potion takes away -1 from the crafting dice...darn!

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

-1 to dice roll

Crafting dice:3-1=2

Fail

1 exp