[E3][SP-F16] The Swashbuckling Buccaneer

Spoiler

BASE STATS

LVL: 65

HP: 1,330 | EN : 130 | DMG : 19 | MIT: 49 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 0 | SR: +5

+36 Bleed Damage (On a successful Critical attack with a Natural BD of 9 or 10, inflict Bleed on the target for 2 turns.)

+1 Paralytic Venom Offensive (On a successful attack with a Natural BD of 8-10, Paralyze the target for 1 turn.)

+20 Burn Damage (When hit by a Non-Critical attack.)

+2 Light Momentum (After an unsuccessful attack, you get +2 BD until your next successful attack.)

+3 Recovery (On a Natural CD of 6 or more, you get +3 EN.)

MODIFIED STATS

HP: 0 | EN : 0 | DMG : 0 | MIT: 0 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | SR: +0

BUFFS

Rested (-1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat.)

Clean (The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 20% rounded down.)

Unused

Unused

Unused

EQUIPPED ITEMS

Weapon: The Mob-Stopper [+3 Damage | +36 Bleed | +1 Paralytic Venom (Offensive)]

Armor: Akuma's Vain [+2 Flame Aura | +2 Light Momentum]

Accessory: Eye of Horus [+2 Accuracy | +3 Recovery]

BATTLE READY ITEMS

x2 Safeguard Potion - [The next successful hit to your player will do no damage.]

x1 Banner of Support [Heals up to 4 players for 20 HP. 3 Charges Left.]

x2 Perfect Tier 3 Damage Potion - [Gain +3 Base Damage. Effect lasts for one thread.]

x2 Perfect Tier 3 Mitigation Crystal - [Gain + 45 Mitigation. Effect lasts for one thread.]

x1 Gate of Babylon -Perfect Trinket [+3 Loot Die]

SKILLS & MODS

1. Fishing

2. Hiding [Rank 5]: Vanish [Mod] | Surprise Attack "Trickster" [Mod]

3. Quick Change

4. Charge [Rank 5]

5. Two-Handed Assault Spear [Rank 5]: Precision [Mod] | Ferocity [Mod]

6. Martial Arts [Unlocked]

7. Light Armor [Rank 5]: Athletics [Mod]

Concentration

Familiar Master: Fighter [Rank 3]

Meditation [Unlocked]

Survival

Eerie. The docks were eerie to say the least. Clad in his signature white robes and gold jewelry, Oikawa made his way to the quest giver known for having his boat stolen. Last he had heard the NPC kept to themselves near the end of the docks, over looking the murky waters. Approaching the end of the dock, a figure came into view. A few figures to be exact. As the wood beneath his feet creaked, the NPC turned and began his prompt. "Y-you there! Have you the heart to aid a foolish sailor? You see, this shipment is due for departure come morn… and my ship’s been thieved! It’s those purloinin’ pirates, Greybeard’s lot or something-or-other. I would lead an effort to retrieve it but folks round ‘ere pay no mind to the business of others. Don’t suppose you could lend a hand?” 

Seeing as how that was the reason he even sought the man out, Oikawa clicked accept at the quest prompt.

Edited by Oikawa
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I shall help you, foolish sailor. Now, how might I find your stolen ship?" Oikawa asked. The frantic sailor scrambled to his feet before pointing eastward across the darkened waters. "M-my ship was last perched n-near <<Ill Man’s Cove>>. I-It be the rundown pier with two decrepit shacks built into rugged cliff face o-over yonder. It is rather noable f-for its shady dealings." "I see," mused the brunette. "What do the thieves look like? How many?" he questioned further. "W-Well there is a few deckhands, maybe five or so, a couple of boatswains and Burlock himself," muttered the sailor in disdain. "H-He wears a stupid Ca-aptain's Hat and is rather large. Ya' can't miss em." Shuffling towards Oikawa, the sailor enabled boat tracking and marked his map where he could find it. "You can use my uncle's rowboat to get there," explained the Sailor as his uncle suddenly emerged at the docks. "That's fine by me," explained the brunette as he adjusted his items.

[Equips Gate of Babylon: +3 LD]

Edited by Oikawa

Nodding towards the uncle, Oikawa glanced back at the sailor. "Seems easy enough. I will reclaim your ship and be back by nightfall as you requested." Glancing towards the uncle, he motioned for him to get a move on. "You are with me foolish sailor's uncle." The withered man simply nodded and prepped the boat for departure. "Thank you adventurer," exclaimed the sailor. "Thank me in rewards when this is over, " retorted the frontliner as he pushed past the sailor and headed for the makeshift rowboat. "I'm not good at rowing so I expect you to get us there safely 'uncle'."

"Aye," responded the older fellow as he gently pushed them from the docks and began rowing them out east. "Since this looks like it'll take a little bit, I should fish on our way there. "Even on quests like these, there are eggs to be found. And if I'm to be prepared for what is to come on Floor 25, I'll need to get my gear in order first." Retrieving the fishing rod from his inventory, he let the line drop into the waters below. 

Spoiler

ID# 140456

CD: 2 [+0 Materials found] | LD: 21 (18+3) [+0 Eggs found]

Materials: 0 Tier 3

Other: 0

Col:

Eggs: 0

The old man simply watched on as they rowed out further. Oikawa hadn't been on many quests where he actually had to interact with the NPC's for an extended amount of time. Normally he would just receive the quest, kill the problem, retrieve the answer and return it to the quest giver. This one was far different. Though it didn't bother him to sit in silence. Except for this time. Swapping out his <Eye of Horus> for the <Gate of Babylon>, he questioned the NPC"So how did he lose his ship exactly. I mean I know it was stolen, but given the goods why didn't he have more help?" He let the question hang for a moment. His line, previously slack, had suddenly tightened beneath him and he was sure he had managed a good-sized catch. However, he was wrong. A bushel of seaweed was all that was wrapped around his hook as he snatched from his line and tossed it over the boat. "Well that was a waste," he noted.

Edited by Oikawa
Spoiler

ID# 140457

CD: 3 [+0 Materials found] | LD: 9 (6+3) [+4 Eggs found]

Materials: 0 Tier 3

Col:

Eggs: 4

The uncle continued to push the boat further and further into the deep. He paused only briefly to answer the brunette's question. "Well for starter's that kid is an idiot. Why he would take up such a big job in these waters I will never understand. Supposedly the thieves caught wind of the shipment and sought out to steal it before dawn. Unfortunately for my nephew they were armed and had numbers. He never stood a chance I reckon." Oikawa shifted in his seat to address the man further. "So are they notorious for being around this area? Why would he put himself in that much dang-?"

"Hold that thought," Oikawa stated as he wrestled with his line again. This time he was in luck. The flopping scaled critter held four eggs for him to collect before tossing it back into water. "I imagine we should be approaching soon no?" Oikawa questioned.

Edited by Oikawa
Spoiler

ID# 140458

CD: 5 [+1 Materials found] | LD: 13 (10+3) [+6 Eggs found]

Materials: 1 Tier 3

Col:

Eggs: 10

"Quite so," responded the uncle as he turned the boat further north. "It is safe to assume that we will be arriving shortly. I imagine you must be quite strong if you plan to take them all on yourself however." Oikawa's amber gaze glossed over the uncle. "Well I won't be completely alone, I'll have him with me," Oikawa gestured to the cub that suddenly materialized behind him. "King ups my damage and given my weapon of choice, I should fair quite well against these pirates." Confident in his response, his attention was captured by King who begin eyeing the bobber that was suddenly dipping below the surface. "Ahh perhaps more eggs," exclaimed the brunette as he began to reel in his next haul. He was right on the money as half a dozen eggs filled his lap alongside an ore the fish happened to carry. "I should really invest in Searching again. Chest hunting was all the rage a few moths ago."

Edited by Oikawa
Spoiler

ID# 140459

CD: 12 [+1 Treasure Chest] | LD: 20 (17+3) [+8 Eggs found]

Materials: 1 Tier 3

Col:

Eggs: 18

He didn't expect the NPC to understand,; however, he was surprised the old man had insight to offer on the topic. "From what I know, Chests, Sub-Dungeons, and now even Fishing with this event are very beneficial to those that hold professions. Investing in Searching, Gatherer, and Picking would make excellent use of your of skill points for the time being at least." The old man wasn't wrong, but Oikawa didn't nearly have enough skill points to do such a thing. At least not at the moment. His gaze then switched to the pier looming in the darkness. At long last they were approaching its shores. Taking one last look at the waters, he let his rod hand out until they docked. Surprisingly, the line twitched with life as the hook snagged something from below. Cranking the reel back, Oikawa managed to haul the <Treasure Chest> on board safely. "Well speaking of chests eh?"

Edited by Oikawa
Spoiler

ID# 140460

LD: 16 [+3,150 Col | +8 Tier 3 materials | +1 Unidentified Perfect Armor | +2 Unidentified Rare Tier 3 Consumables]

Materials: 9 Tier 3

Other: +1 Unidentified Perfect Armor [140460a] | +2 Unidentified Rare Tier 3 Consumables [140460b] [140460c]

Col: 3,150

"Quite the lucky haul there, lad," explained the older man in a congratulatory tone. "You may as well open it. Were about to dock soon." Nodding his head in agreement. Oikawa had King move to the opposite side of him as he began to try and dismantle the chest. Unlike the times where he had Shield use one of his handy keys, the brunette realized he'd just have to open it the old fashioned way. "Well, here goes nothing," he said as the lid flew open to reveal three thousand plus Col, some materials, a perfect unidentified light armor, and two rare unidentified tier three materials. "Interesting," he mused as accepted all the items into his inventory.

"Well if nothing else, this chest was worth the trip".

As they neared the docking area, Oikawa re-equipped his <Eye of Horus> and stowed away his eggs and fishing rod. "Thanks for the ride," he chimed.

Edited by Oikawa

"Anytime, young man. Anytime." Docking the ship, the NPC allowed the two passengers to exit before tipping his hat and pushing back into the waters. Puzzled, Oikawa questioned him. "Not going to wait to see if I can get the ship back or not?" The older man shrugged. "Not much my concern. I'm just suppose to bring you here. Nothing more. Nothing less," he said with a chuckle. "Good luck adventurer! We shall await your return." "That's rather cold," thought the brunette as he watched him depart. In moments, he would be gone. A mere silhouette at sea. Turning, Oikawa motioned for King to follow. The ship was visible on the other side of the dock, but the aforementioned thieves were nowhere to be found. A low growl emitted from the cub as they approached the ladder leading further up the pier. A tent colony of sorts laid just above in the rocks and seemed like would be where they could find the culprits. "You ready King?" The cub nodded before leaping up to the dock. "Lets retrieve a ship then."

[Equips Eye of Horus [+2 Accuracy | +3 Recovery]]

Edited by Oikawa
Spoiler

Stealth Roll

ID# 140461

LD: 7 (2 + 5)

SR: 7

As they approached the collection of tents, Oikawa motioned for King to dissolve, that way they wouldn't be detected by the deckhands on lookout. Looking to the shadows himself, Oikawa let the darkness envelop him before moving forward. He hadn't been able to properly test the damage output of his latest spear and wanted to use his new skills for once. If everything went according to plan, the entire pirate crew would be taken out before anyone was the wiser. Flickering through the leaves, Oikawa caught a glimpse of the crew. The sailor seemed to be telling the truth. There were about five deckhands patrolling the grounds and from what he could see, there were two more prominent figures giving orders from the tents. The captain however was nowhere to be seen. "Hmm, I'll start with the deckhand on my left and then proceed to those two over there." Though King wasn't visible, the cub knew exactly what to do next.

Edited by Oikawa
Spoiler

Stealth & Attack Roll

ID# 140462

BD: 9 (6+3) [Trickster] [Dimension Stampede: 19 x 15 = 285 - 40 = 245 / 2 = 122.5 (123)][PV & Bleed Activated][Rested 1/2]

CD: 12 [Recovery Activated]

LD: 14 (9+5) [NOT DETECTED]

Mob Stealth Detection Rating: 9 

Oikawa: HP: 1,330/1,330 | EN : 116/130 | DMG : 19 | MIT: 49 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 0 | SR: +5 (-16 EN)(+3 EN)

Deckhand 1: HP: 91/250 | DMG : 85 | MIT: 40 [PAR][BLD 1/2] (-123 HP)(-36 BLD)

Materializing, King took off in the opposite direction of the single deckhand nearest them. Seeing his target, King snapped a few twigs that were lying about to get the attention of the deckhand.  Snapping his head in the direction of the sound, the deckhand's gaze averted from where Oikawa lurked from the shadows. Emerging from the tendrils of darkness, Oikawa's spear began to glow a radiant red as he unleashed a barrage of stabs into the the deckhand before cracking him over the head with butt end of the spear. The attack was far too quick and nearly killed him to the in one swift blow. The status icons for paralysis and bleed bobbled into the brunettes view. The paralysis ensured the man couldn't yell out for help and bleed was just icing on the cake. Twirling the spear in hand, Oikawa was quite pleased with himself. Though the fifty percent decrease in damage was something he forgot to account for when choosing this build. Placing a finger to his lips, he prepared another attack to finish off the first of many enemies.

Edited by Oikawa
Spoiler

ID# 140464

BD: 10 (7+3) [Trickster] [Revolving Arts: 19 x 5 = 95 - 40 = 55 ][Rested 2/2]

CD: 12 [Recovery Activated]

Oikawa: HP: 1,330/1,330 | EN : 116/130 | DMG : 19 | MIT: 49 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 0 | SR: +5 (+1 EN)(-4 EN)(+3 EN)

Deckhand 1: HP: 0/250 | DMG : 85 | MIT: 40 [BLD 2/2] (-55 HP)(-36 BLD) DEAD

Deckhand 2: HP: 250/250 | DMG : 85 | MIT: 40

Deckhand 3: HP: 250/250 | DMG : 85 | MIT: 40

Activating <Revolve Arts>, Oikawa delivered two back-to-back roundhouse kicks to dispatch of the first deckhand. The attacks felt good and he hardly wasted any energy on that last attack. However, given his attack wasn't from stealth this time, he tipped off the rest of the deckhands to his location. Scrambling towards him, King snarled as he heard the footfall of two enemies approach. "Go get him you useless drones," shouted one of the Boatswains. The voice sounded feminine, surprising the brunette as two of the remaining deckhands broke free from the rocks and trees obscuring his view into the campsite.

"Two on one? Surely you'll fight fair right?"

The two pirates looked amongst each other and grinned before closing in on Oikawa. "I guess not. I gotta say; however, you guys should have waited for you back up. Because now I'm going to kill you both." Raising his spear he lurched forward for his attack.

Edited by Oikawa
Spoiler

Attacking Deckhand 2 [ID: 140521]

BD: 8 (5+3) [Weeping Moon: 19 x 9 = 171 - 40 = 131]

CD: 9 [Recovery Activated]

Attacking Deckhand 3 [ID: 140523]

BD: 12 (9+3) [Weeping Moon Crit!: 19 + 1 = 20 x 9 = 180 - 40 = 140][PV & Bleed Activated]

CD: 11 [Recovery Activated]

MOB Attack Rolls

Deckhand 2 ID: [140524] CD: 3 | MD: 6 [85 - 49 = 36][Flame Aura Activated]

Deckhand 3 ID: [PAR]

Oikawa: HP: 1,294/1,330 | EN : 112/130 | DMG : 19 | MIT: 49 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 0 | SR: +5 (-36 HP)(+1 EN)(-9 EN)(+3 EN)(-2 EN)(+3 EN)

Deckhand 1: HP: 0/250 | DMG : 85 | MIT: 40 DEAD

Deckhand 2: HP: 99/250 | DMG : 85 | MIT: 40 (-131 HP)(-20 BRN)

Deckhand 3: HP: 74/250 | DMG : 85 | MIT: 40 [PAR][BLD 1/2] (-140 HP)(-36 BLD)

The two deckhands split to avoid his initial lunge. Opting to surround him on either side, while circling him. Amber eyes darted back and forth, assessing the the next best move for him while still managing to harm both of the deckhands. At minimum he figured it would take two attacks he could either go for an AOE attack knocking them both below half health, or he could just take them out 1 at a time. Energy-wise, the AOE would be his best move. Solidifying his plan, he waited for them to enclose a little closer before unleashing a whirlwind three hundred and sixty degree sweeping attack. Knocking the third deckhand down, he managed to nip through his arm enough to activate his paralytic venom and afflict him with bleed. "Gaarrrhhh," roared out the second deckhand as he retaliated with a slash from behind. Taking the brunt of the attack, Oikawa leaped back to keep the deckhand from being able to pick up his comrade.

Edited by Oikawa
Spoiler

Attacking Deckhand 2 [ID: 140526]

BD: 1 (1+3) [Weeping Moon: 19 x 0 = 0][Light Momentum Activated]

CD: 6 [Recovery Activated]

Attacking Deckhand 3 [ID: 140527]

BD: 7 (4+3) [Weeping Moon: 19 x 9 = 171 - 40 = 131]

CD: 3 [Recovery Not Activated]

MOB Attack Rolls

Deckhand 2 ID: [140528] CD: 3 | MD: 6 [85 - 49 = 36][Flame Aura Activated]

Deckhand 3 ID: DEAD

Oikawa: HP: 1,294/1,330 | EN : 112/130 | DMG : 19 | MIT: 49 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 0 | SR: +5 (-36 HP)(+1 EN)(-9 EN)(+3 EN)(-2 EN)

Deckhand 2: HP: 79/250 | DMG : 85 | MIT: 40 (-20 BRN)

Deckhand 3: HP: 0/250 | DMG : 85 | MIT: 40 [PAR][BLD 2/2] (-131 HP)(-36 BLD) DEAD

"So not only are we not fighting fair, you really just attacked me from behind. Do you pirates not have any manners?" exclaimed the brunette aloud. The question would be rhetorical of course seeing as how their response seemed rather scripted for the time being. The conversation degraded to grunts and the sounds of swords clanging off one another as Oikawa lunged for the non-paralyzed deckhand. With a thrust of his mighty spear, he overshot the deckhand. Zipping past him before turning on his heal and opting to impale the paralyzed mob instead. This attack left him exposed as deckhand number two barreled in for another blow. Staggering back, Oikawa looked at his health bar. There was hardly any damage dealt but, he was expending far too much energy on these lesser creatures. King growled as seemingly more deckhands were en-route. Knowing that three versus one was less than desirable, Oikawa turned to face the remaining deckhand. "Lets wrap this up, shall we?"

Edited by Oikawa
Spoiler

Attacking Deckhand 2 [ID: 140679]

BD: 10 (5+3+2) [Vent Forth: 19 x 10 = 190 - 40 = 150]

CD: 8 [Recovery Activated]

MOB Attack Rolls

Deckhand 2 ID: DEAD

Oikawa: HP: 1,294/1,330 | EN : 105/130 | DMG : 19 | MIT: 49 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 0 | SR: +5 (+1 EN)(-11 EN)(+3 EN)

Deckhand 2: HP: 0/250 | DMG : 85 | MIT: 40 (-150 HP) DEAD

Deckhand 3: HP: 0/250 | DMG : 85 | MIT: 40 DEAD

Deckhand 4: HP250/250 | DMG : 85 | MIT: 40

Tightening the grip on his spear, Oikawa circled the last of the two pirates. His spear growing a bright crimson as it crackled to life. His amber eyes were determined. Focused. His only goal was eliminating each threat as it came and he knew that one on one, none of these pirates were a match for him. Not even their glorious captain. A slight snarl crept at his face and then suddenly, he was gone. A flicker of brown and white erupted into the pirate as his spear pierced through the pirate's pitiful excuse for armor. The explosion of polygons engulfed the man and his cub before dissolving as they hit the ground. Twirling the spear in one hand, wind blew from beneath it as he planted it in the ground. The bushes rumbled nearby. His gaze homed in on the newest addition to his hit list. "Just one this time, eh?" he smirked. "Your strategy is pointless if I mow you all down one by one." Motioning for the pirate to come at him, Oikawa tensed up for his next move.

Edited by Oikawa
Spoiler

Attacking Deckhand 4 [ID: 140696]

BD: 11 (8+3) [Dimension Stampede: 19 x 15 = 285 - 40 = 245][Paralytic Venom Activated]

CD: 7 [Recovery Activated]

MOB Attack Rolls

Deckhand 4 ID: [PAR]

Oikawa: HP: 1,294/1,330 | EN : 92/130 | DMG : 19 | MIT: 49 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 0 | SR: +5 (+1 EN)(-17 EN)(+3 EN)

Deckhand 2: HP: 0/250 | DMG : 85 | MIT: 40 DEAD

Deckhand 4: HP5/250 | DMG : 85 | MIT: 40 [PAR] (-245 HP)

As soon as the deckhand made his move, Oikawa was upon. Four machine gun blows rattled the pirates torso. Lifting him up just high enough for him to deliver a near death blow as he impaled him with his spear. The concussive knock-back propelled the the pirate back sending him careening into the rocks. Rising up watched a static crackled over his lifeless body. The health bar blinking rapidly with only a sliver of red remaining within its opaque frame. Flicking the digital splatter from the tip of Mob-Stopper, Oikawa sighed with disdain. "Tch. To think you lived with an inch of health. My own strength is pathetic." He then glanced at his vitals. "Hmph. My energy reserves are depleting rapidly as well. I'll need to finish you and the other deckhand quickly before taking on the rest of your chain of command." The man sat there motionless and wordless. The paralysis ensuring at least that much.

Edited by Oikawa
Spoiler

Attacking Deckhand 4 [ID: 140698]

BD: 13 (10+3) [Fatal Thrust Crit!: 19 + 2 = 21 x 3 = 63 - 40 = 23][PV & Bleed Activated]

CD: 8 [Recovery Activated]

MOB Attack Rolls

Deckhand 4 ID: DEAD

Oikawa: HP: 1,294/1,330 | EN : 93/130 | DMG : 19 | MIT: 49 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 0 | SR: +5 (+1 EN)(-3 EN)(+3 EN)

Deckhand 4: HP0/250 | DMG : 85 | MIT: 40 (-23 HPDEAD

Deckhand 5: HP250/250 | DMG : 85 | MIT: 40

Just as the fifth deckhand burst through the tree line, Oikawa speared the fourth deckhand; causing him to burst into a confetto of polygon-like crystals. Aiming his spear at the next target, he grinned. "Well that leaves me and you to tango. And while it takes two tango, I will be the last one standing." King watched on from the shrubbery. His blue eyes glowing as he channeled his fighting spirit into the brunette. Between the two of them they were quite a lethal combo. Oikawa knew he would need to rest after this so taking him out efficiently and quietly would be the most beneficial before taking on the two Boatswains and the Captain. Oikawa motioned to the deckhand. "You guys were all high and mighty moments ago. Where did all that rage, and energy disappear to? Surely you aren't frightened by me. I'm hardly a threat, right? RIGHT?!"

Edited by Oikawa
Spoiler

Attacking Deckhand 5 [ID: 140699]

BD: 13 (10+3) [Dimension Stampede Crit!: 19 + 2 = 21 x 15 = 315 - 40 = 275][PV & Bleed Activated]

CD: 1 [Recovery Not Activated]

MOB Attack Rolls

Deckhand 5 ID: DEAD

Oikawa: HP: 1,294/1,330 | EN : 77/130 | DMG : 19 | MIT: 49 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 0 | SR: +5 (+1 EN)(-17 EN)

Deckhand 4: HP0/250 | DMG : 85 | MIT: 40 DEAD

Deckhand 5: HP0/250 | DMG : 85 | MIT: 40 (-275 HPDEAD

His ego was fully stroked by this point. He was assured victory even if he missed his first blow and he knew the pirates were unable to kill him in one blow. It was a low risk situation to say the least and he was going to fully embrace the carnage to ensue. Once more his blade crackled with raw red energy. An uncontrollable blaze of lightning arced around the spear tip. Streaks of static ripping through the ground as he ripped forward in one swift movement. The pirate’s chest snapped in an explosion of blows leaving behind the faint glow of red wisps from where Oikawa's spear punctured him. Ragged breathing expelled from the brunette. He managed to dispatch this deckhand in one blow and the rest of the deckhands altogether at the cost of nearly half his energy. "King, keep a look out. I'm going to rest for a moment to regain my energy and my health before we proceed." Nodding, King's glowing eyes dimmed as he scanned the campsite for movement.

Edited by Oikawa
Spoiler

Oikawa: HP: 1,330/1,330 | EN : 77/130 | DMG : 19 | MIT: 49 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 0 | SR: +5 (+45 HP)(1/3 EN)

ID# 140712

CD: 3 [+0 Eggs Found!]

LD: 1 [+0 Tier 3 Material Found!]

Loot:

Spoiler

Other: +1 Unidentified Perfect Armor [140460a] | +2 Unidentified Rare Tier 3 Consumables [140460b] [140460c]

Oikawa stayed on guard. Despite being out of sight of the campsite, he was critically aware of the amount of aggro he had drawn in the area. Surely the Boatswains would come looking for him soon enough. Though he was in no rush to be found if he was being honest with himself. "It has been quite some time since I've exerted myself to this extent. Granted it is only half my energy, that is more than I am using to expending on a quest. Though most quests have a singular enemy not seven. I also chose to partake in this alone. Not that it is difficult, just tedious when alone." his thoughts subsided briefly as King toggled into view. The snow leopard cub pawing around in his vigilant patrol of the perimeter; despite Oikawa not defining what that exact perimeter was. The brunette admired his companion. Always by his side through it all. Even when he spent time away from the frontlines and relegated them to what felt like an eternity of fireplace naps. He was sure King didn't mind that part, however. 

Edited by Oikawa
Spoiler

Oikawa: HP: 1,330/1,330 | EN : 77/130 | DMG : 19 | MIT: 49 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 0 | SR: +5 (2/3 EN)

ID# 140733

CD: 4 [+2 Eggs Found!]

LD: 14 [+0 Tier 3 Material Found!]

Loot:

Spoiler

Eggs: 20

"Come out! Come out! Wherever you are!!" a sweet silky voice hollered out. "Come on now player. Surely you didn't think you'd be able to hide from Amir and I after slaying all our men, did you?" The sound of her voice was still distant, but Oikawa knew that wouldn't be the case for long. Maneuvering into a crouch, Oikawa peered through the foliage to spot who remained at the campsite.  Dark curls overlapped the collar of the blue jacket the lass wore. A single blade in her right hand as she paced back and forth in front of the fire. The one named Amir was still hidden from sight, but the brunette could only imagine that he was as burly as the woman was elegant. Taking a half-step back, he nearly tripped over a couple of eggs protruding from the ground. "It's amazing how I didn't see them before," he mused before collecting them and stowing them away. Looking at his energy, he was sure in a couple of moments it would be back to full. "King prepare yourself. We have some Boatswains to kill," he explained with a triumphant grin on his face.

Edited by Oikawa