[E3] [F1 - PP - Shield & Titan] <<Nature's Treasure>> Tanks, You're Welcome

Spoiler

Fishing - ID# 142464 results: Craft: 3 [0 Materials found] Loot: 15+8=23 [8 Eggs found]

Loot Total:

Eggs: 68
Materials: 12
Col: 100
Rare Weapons: [142017a]
Rare Consumables: [142017b]

"Ranking up a profession is definitely one way that you can be helpful to the front lines," Shield agreed. "And we do need more alchemists, pretty much always. I am a merchant, myself. Rank five, too. If you need equipment identified, I'm one of the best, if not the best." He threw his line out once more, and although there were no fish to be found, he did find a good number of eggs on their own. "That's probably a good note to end on," he said, kneeling down beside his tackle box to pack away his things. Once everything was in order, he stashed the box in his inventory and straightened up

"There is one more matter," he said, walking over to Titan. He opened up a transfer window and picked out a handful of things. "You will be receiving the things I found today, minus the eggs." The display vanished and reappeared in front of Titan. 

Inventory Transfer

Shield wishes to send you:

100 Col
12 T1 Materials
Rare Weapons: [142017a] 
Rare Consumables: [142017b]

Accept [O]               Decline [X]

"Do not mistake this for charity," he said, raising a finger in warning. "What I am doing is actually burdening you with a responsibility. When I was first getting established, a player by the name of Rain gave myself and my good friend the spoils from our venture together. It was a boon to us at such low levels. Know that as I do this now, I expect you to do the same for another player someday, when you are presented with the opportunity."

"It was good to meet you, Titan. Take care of yourself," Shield said, and with that, he took his leave, making towards the Town of Beginnings before Titan had a chance to argue.

[QUEST REWARDS]

[Shield]

1 SP
68 Eggs

[Titan]

1 SP
25 Eggs

500 Col [100 Col transfer + 400 Thread Length]
13 T1 Materials
Rare Weapons

[142017a] 
Rare Consumables