[PP-F9] <<Guardian of Fire>> Cerberoast

"DIsrespectful? n-no I'm fine with it since I don't have anything to give you something to rest properly" he told her. Crozeph smiled at her as she asked him if he would just sit "I will for a few hours maybe before morning hits" he added. Crozeph also accepted the offer from her, a box  which probably had snacks on it. Crozeph sat quietly, looking at his map on how far they have been "not far off, at least maybe another day. This might be over quickly if we can deal with anything on the way" he thought. Crozeph looked back at Yuki and saw her sleeping "well I guess I should keep watch" he said to himself, holding the box that Yuki gave him.

A FEW HOURS LATER 

Crozeph found himself feeling sleepy as he sat there "I guess I can't be awake most of the time" he thought. Crozeph opened the box to eat something to wake him up. He saw some onigiri and mochi inside "onigiri, haven't had one in a while" he thought. Crozeph ate one two onigiri quickly, he wasn't a slow eater when it comes to snack. Crozeph looked around them and saw how fierce the flames are from afar. It was hot obviously but Crozeph kept thinking about the quest "Inferno Cavern sounds dangerous, I should kill any enemy quick so I wouldn't push her too hard" he thought. Crozeph didn't want to make the mistake he had with Hestia, he dealt good damage but he kept on missing his attacks also.

2 HOURS LATER

Crozeph  looked at Yuki again, she is still asleep but the morning is coming soon "I feel sleepy already"  he thought. Crozeph looked at the in game time and saw that 2 more hours and it'll be morning. Crozeph brushed his eye for a few seconds "she'll be waking up soon, I better lie down and wait for her to wake up" he thought. Crozeph lied down on the rock also, three feet apart from Yuki and holding the box with onigiri inside. Crozeph raised his arm and placed it on his forehead "the heat isn't helping, I might fall asleep before she wakes up" he thought. Crozeph was staring at the rocks he could see above him and after a few minutes, he had already fallen asleep.

@Zajcica

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An hour or so after Crozeph had fallen asleep next to her, had awaken to his breath. It started off with them being a few feet apart but over a slow amount of time they had edged closer to each other. She was so close to his face that she could feel his breath hitting her face. She sat up quickly startled by the boy sleeping so close to him. How long had he been asleep? The box of snacks that she had made for him was about half empty, so she assumed he had been laying here for at least an hour.

Her face was flushed red. Her mom really would have killed her if she had seen that scene at home. She did her best not to wake him when she stood and looked up into the sky. The floor was awful. How she was able to sleep in the heat like this she would never have been able to sleep in under regular conditions?

Under her breath she whispers quietly, "Crow, I think I'm really starting to like you."

Crozeph slept as if he's part of floor 9, a rock. He was sleep-deprived for the past two days thinking about how to kill the boss and get some nice skill point. After a few more hours of sleeping Crozeph woke up and slowly sat upright, beside him was Yuki. He still had droopy eyes and his hair disheveled "did I miss something?" he asked her. Crozeph looked beside him and saw his haori which he offered to Yuki. Crozeph opened nad closed his eyes processing where he is and realized something "was I really this near to..." Crozeph quickly turned his head back to Yuki while moving back a few inches "I didn't mean to! I fell asleep maybe a few hours ago and I was this..." Crozeph measured three feet from the haori with his hands "... this far from you and holding the box with delicious onigiri" he told her. There was silence for a few minutes an Crozeph tried his best to explain "crap! I was just looking at the rock formations and fell asleep, I must've moved in closer when I was asleep" he thought.

Morning has already begun and it looked like Crozeph started his day with his own blunder. He tried to sleep and he did but he ended up so close to a girl he just met, while it didn't bother him much, Crozeph knew that the girl would be angry because of what he did.

@Zajcica

Yuki quietly listened to Crow try to save his hide like she was boiling mad. However, the paladin was actually giving him a soft smile the entire time he tried to explain what had happened. Almost any other girl would have probably gotten pissed at him, but Yuki was a difficult person to upset. She didn't find a problem with him moving close into her whatsoever. It just... caught her off guard was all. She elected to ignore most of the comments accept for one.

"The onigiri was good then? Great. I filled it with sakura denbu to make it taste sweet. The girl pulled the box over to herself and reached in pulling one of the sticky rice balls out and offering it over to Crozeph. She took another one out and stuffed it in her mouth. "Here, you're probably a little hungry again after just waking up. Eat as much as you need to before we move back on. We should reach the Cerberus today."

Yuki's smile was the assurance that she's not mad at him but it still bugged Crozeph "r-right we should get going" he said before picking up his haori and taking another onigiri "you're good at this, maybe I should ask you to teach me how to do it" Crozeph placed his katana on his side as he eats the onigiri "when I try to make one myself it looks like a sea urchin with less spikes" he added. Crozeph led the way again as they try to reach the Inferno Cavern as quickly as they can. Crozeph had his map in front of him on where it is.

The terrain was unfavorable and the temperature of the floor was adding up to the uncomfortable feeling of travelling far. Crozeph would help Yuki if the terrain was a bit steep, offering his hand as they made their way through. They passed through bridges made of rocks with the lava just below them, Crozeph at times couldn't handle the heat despite his <<survival>> skill protecting his HP. It was still enough to at least make him feel dizzy. They would also rest at places where they can so as to keep their strength up. This time Crozeph didn't lie down to sleep but took naps while sitting, he didn't want to make Yuki feel uncomfortable with him doing things that may seem inappropriate. The travel continued until they can reach the cavern.

1 DAY LATER, NIGHT

Crozeph saw the Inferno Cavern, the heat coming out from the inside made Crozeph feel a little dizzy but he had to pull through or they'll never finish the quest "Now we're here,are you ready to take on them? he asked her smiling, this will be the part where their teamwork will be tested despite having just met each other.

@Zajcica

Yuki stepped into the Cavern in front of Crow. The woman opened her HUD and equipped her items again, instantly feeling the heat beat into her face. She looked inside the giant opening of the cave and saw the Cerberus standing there awaiting them. She brandished her spear, and looked back at Crozeph. 

"I'm going to draw the things attention. Don't worry, I can take the hits, you focus on dealing as much damage as quick as possible, alright? I'm trusting you!" She paused momentarily like she was about to charge in then looked back at him. "L-Let's do something fun after this! I have something in mind." 

With that final sentence the girl took a battle stance and charged in to begin the battle. She made sure that Crozeph followed her and stopped just before she aggroed the giant three headed dog. "Time to meet your end, Inu-chan! I'm going to leave nothing left of you!"

The Cerberus had emerged from the cavern and Yuki already got its attention. The monster however did not charge at her, Cerberus bare its fangs at the girl and then let out a loud howl, all three heads in unison. After a few seconds three hounds appeared from the rocks hiding behind it and quickly rushed forward to the girl. Two Hell Hounds on her right and one on her left. Cerberus looked at the girl with fiery eyes, it seem to find delight on hurting her but for now the Hell hounds can do the job.

Crozeph wasn't gonna let it slide, he quickly rushed in and tried to stop at least one of the Hell hounds from dealing three times the damage to Yuki. He unsheathed the katana in a quick motion and tried to hack away at the first Hell Hound. It almost took a bit of Yuki's defense but seeing Crozeph made it moved back. The other Hell Hounds also became cautious. Crozeph moved back after he failed to land an attack, "that was close looks like we'll have to deal with them first" he told her. Crozeph raised his katana, aligning the tip to his chest, he took a deep breath and made sure his next will kill one.

• ID: 143968
  • BD: 1 + 2 = 3 Fail

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP: 450/450 I Energy: 40/42 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 4 I DMG: 10 I +2 probiotics

Yuki 

• HP: 525/525 I Energy: 48/48 I MIT: 76 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 0

Mobs

• Hell Hound 1  [30/30] [ID: 143965] MD: 6  - 4 = 2 fail 
  • Hell Hound 2  [30/30] [ID: 143996] MD: 4 fail
  • Hell Hound 3  [30/30] [ID: 143967] MD: 4 fail
  • MD 9 = 75 MD 10 =100 DMG: 50

Edited by Crozeph

Yuki skidded to a stop as the hounds popped out from behind the rocks. She would have been scared for a moment and screwed up her attacks if not for her training with Shield on floor one last week. Her expression turned serious. She bashed a hound in the head and into the ground and slashed it with her lance to the ground. It rolled over in a slight whimper to her attack.

"Oi! You think you can pull a silly ambush trick on me?! I have been training for this for the last three weeks! You're going to have to get serious to kill me!!!" Yuki stood her ground, parrying off attacks from the hell hounds as the came through. Nothing penetrated her guard, and she was only going to get better as time went on. She was tough, strong and confident with her combat, not so much a reckless, hard-headed idiot she was when she first started.

image.thumb.png.c36db09fcf71736978ecb9b11f9e6516.png

image.thumb.png.e75f479f9c12b5469a0bf5677c1084de.png

Player's take 10 unmitigated damage from the heat of the cavern!

Crozeph

• HP: 440/450 I Energy: 40/42 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 4 I DMG: 10 I +2 probiotics

Yuki 

• HP: 515/525 I Energy: 48/48 I MIT: 76 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0

Mobs

• Hell Hound 1  [30/30]
  • Hell Hound 2  [30/30] 
  • Hell Hound 3  [30/30] 
Edited by Zajcica

The three Hell Hounds began to move again, they ran forward but broke into different directions trying to surround the two players. Crozeph moved also, utilizing his speed to break the formation of the three Hell Hounds. The first Hell Hound tried to pounce on Crozeph but the player has already seen it's movement, with a quick motion, Crozeph raised his sword upward cutting at the jaw of the Hell Hound and quickly followed by a downward slash. The HP of the Hell Hound dropped fast and before it could land Crozeph unleashed a few thrusting combo shattering the Hell Hound to fragment. Crozeph then turned his attention back to Yuki and saw that two Hell Hounds are still rushing towards her "s**t I wasn't fast enough."

The second Hell Hound pounced on Yuki and tried to bite her shoulder off, the attack landed but the girl's armor was harder than it thought. The Hell Hound landed past Yuki and began to snarl at her from behind. The third Hell Hound was in front of her snarling also, it seems that these hounds can sense danger or disadvantages and obviously Yuki had the advantage in armor. Crozeph quickly moved behind her "I've got your back, I'll try to finish this one off as fast as I can"  he told her "are you ok? just say the word and I'll heal you if you feel like the bite was deep" he added. Crozeph had acquired a healing skill and now might be the good time to use it if Yuki ever gets in danger of hitting low on HP.

The Cerberus made a low growl, displeased by how the katana user killed one Hell Hound fast but it didn't attack, it stood where it was where they found it, acting all high and mighty in its pedestal. 

• ID: 144090
  • BD: 4 + 2 ACC = 6 success
  • Crozeph dealt 10 base damage x3 Hi Ougi = 30 damage to Hell Hound 1
  • Savvy activated [+1 BD on next roll]
  • Thorns [Yuki] activated = 18 damage to Hell Hound 2

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP: 450/450 I Energy: 37/42 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 4 I DMG: 10 I +2 probiotics

Yuki 

• HP: 524/525 I Energy: 48/48 I MIT: 76 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 0

Mobs

• Hell Hound 1  [0/30] ID: 144091 MD: 1 Fail
  • Hell Hound 2  [12/30] ID: 144092 MD: 7 success [50 - 76 MIT = 1 damage] to Yuki 
  • Hell Hound 3  [30/30] ID: 144093 MD: 5 Fail

@Zajcica

Edited by Crozeph

The tank recoiled as one of the Hell Hounds clamped on to her shoulder. The weight of the dog was almost enough to send her toppling over, but she gained her balance quite quickly. Grabbing hold of the dog she ripped it off her armor and threw it to the ground behind her. Her lance contrasted the black and red scenery with it's pink aura and the paladin slashed at both of the remaining hounds. Of course, she missed, but that didn't matter at all. It was like Shield told her: The lance was not her weapon. Her weapon was her armor and her wits. These hounds would die before they took more than 5% of her max HP. Staying in the Cavern is what would kill her.

The boy behind her had killed one of them off, and she realized that he had taken some damage. A bit of distress happened upon her face, but then she remembered that it was the hot cavern killing them at this point. They needed to finish this as quickly as possible.

"Don't worry about me, right now. I have the mitigation to handle this, you don't. Whatever you do Crow, stay behind me and let me take the damage for you, okay?"

image.thumb.png.4ba4fb2777629622a8444cea58432d41.png

image.thumb.png.32fc7f2ffc0ea6e3cc5a311cb030b8c3.png

Players take 10 mitigated damage from the heat of the cavern!

[1/0/0]Crozeph

• HP: 430/450 I Energy: 34/42 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 4 I DMG: 10 I +2 probiotics

[1/2/2]Yuki 

• HP: 504/525 I Energy: 46/48 I MIT: 76 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0

Mobs

• Hell Hound 2  [12/30]
  • Hell Hound 3  [30/30] 

The second hound leaped forward, moving towards Yuki. It seems the girl has pulled the aggro of the two hounds. Crozeph didn't want to put the burden to much for her and nodded his head as to what she said. Crozeph used his sword art, a simple one where he uses the length of his katana to gauge the distance of his attack. Two quick slicesbut the Hell Hound manage d to dodge the two and at the same time fail to attack Yuki "not on my watch" he thought. Crozeph could feel the heat in his body and it made him feel dizzy. As the flames of the cavern continue to fan, Crozeph's endurance is tested. His breathing started to get heavy "damn it, the survival skill isn't working" he thought.

The third Hell hound fought Yuki head on, using the weight of it's body the Hell Hound charged forward ramming her with its own body. The force was strong with the momentum that was made but the resilience of the pink-haired tank was more than what the Hell hound's damage is. The worst part, the hound felt something push it back, like thorns. The Hell Hound snarled at her just a few apart, the pain of getting hit by a tank back was enough to hate her more.

• ID:144222
  • BD: 2 + 2 ACC + 1 Savvy = 5 Fail
  • Crozeph gained 8 health [Battle Healing] 430 + 8 = 438/450
  • Thorns [Yuki] activated = 18 damage to Hell Hound 3

Spoiler

[1/0/0]Crozeph

• HP: 438/450 I Energy: 35/42 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 4 I DMG: 10 I +2 probiotics

[1/2/2]Yuki 

• HP: 503/525 I Energy: 48/48 I MIT: 76 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 0

Mobs

• Hell Hound 2  [12/30] ID: 144224 I MD: 5 fail
  • Hell Hound 3  [12/30] ID: 144225 I MD: 6 success [50 DMG - 76 MIT = 1 damage] to Yuki

@Zajcica

Edited by Crozeph

Yuki wiped the sweat off her face so her pink locks would stop sticking to her forehead. It was way too hot in here for anyone's liking. She was really starting to miss the mild temperature of Floor 22 right now. No time to be thinking about home though, she needed to focus on her fight. Keep thinking, keep moving and listen for Aki's help. Actually, she had just realized Aki could be dying in this heat. 

"Aki! Fly out and wait for us outside the entrance! It's too dangerous here for you!" With an annoyed caw, the hippogriff and listened and flew back out to the entrance. The paladin could relax now. Her blade lit up with it's pink glow and slashed through her enemies. One of them exploded into data again. Leaving only one remaining. "Finish him off Crow!" She gave him a smile to reassure him that she was alright so there was no doubt in his mind.

image.thumb.png.57c7809c189cf5746b6822b68117f9e3.png

image.thumb.png.5f874299eca1cb7b6ddff32d6d97bb06.png

[1/0/0]Crozeph

• HP: 438/450 I Energy: 35/42 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 4 I DMG: 10 I +2 probiotics

[1/2/2]Yuki 

• HP: 503/525 I Energy: 28/48 I MIT: 76 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0

Mobs

• Hell Hound 2  [-4/30] 4*4=-16
  • Hell Hound 3  [12/30] 
Edited by Zajcica

Only one Hell Hound remaining but the Cerberus remains still on it's place. Yuki killed one of the Hell Hound with her attack, her thorns are also helping them make up for the fails of earlier attacks. The Hell Hound behind her was still facing Crozeph, they shouldn't break the formation or Crozeph might get hit by a powerful attack on either Cerberus or the Hell Hound. The moved again, it seems the Hell Hound is hell bent on biting Yuki, the aggro seems to make it hate her wit how she's withstanding swift attacks from those who attacked earlier. Crozeph however was also quickly on pulling his skills, he unleashed his sword art but it missed again "damn it" he muttered. If the fight drags on they might get a handful from Cerberus but Crozeph mustn't lose his cool even with the heat. Yuki smile somehow helped him on taking his attention from the heat.

Cerberus growled, another Hell Hound fell on the hands of the two players . It stood up and looked at them as if it wants to get a piece of them already but now yet, patience pays off later on until the players can't take the heat anymore.

• ID: 144254
  • Crozeph gained 8 health [battle healing] 438 + 8 = 446/450
  • BD: 3 + 2 ACC = 5 Fail

Spoiler

1/0/0]Crozeph

• HP: 446/450 I Energy: 33/42 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 4 I DMG: 10 I +2 probiotics

[1/2/2]Yuki 

• HP: 503/525 I Energy: 28/48 I MIT: 76 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0

Mobs

• Hell Hound 3  [12/30] ID: 144255 I MD: 3 Fail

@Zajcica

Edited by Crozeph

The paladin took a step back and assessed the situation. The both of them were missing way too many attacks an it was taking it's toll. She thrived on not using anything but AoE to draw attention to herself, even if she missed them.However, if they used too much energy too quickly, she wouldn't have enough to aggro all of the Cerberus's heads to attack her. They needed to finish off the lackeys as soon as possible.

Her spear took on it's pretty pink hue once more as she charged the remaining hell hound. Each three attacks connected with the floor under the hound as moved away from her attacks. The rocks unlucky enough to be in the ground shattered into debris with every attack. Yuki was even surprised from the force of her attacks. She stood over the hell hound, not backing off this time. She almost invited it to attack her.

image.thumb.png.784a165ff209538e5ed28e86e7c2bc2c.png

[1/0/0]Crozeph

• HP: 446/450 I Energy: 33/42 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 4 I DMG: 10 I +2 probiotics

[1/2/3]Yuki 

• HP: 503/525 I Energy: 24/48 I MIT: 76 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0

Mobs

• Hell Hound 3  [12/30]
Edited by Zajcica

The last Hell Hound lost it's patience and dashed forward to Yuki. Crozeph calmed himself and began to move his sword, no sword arts this time. The blade slashed through the body of the Hell Hound but it seem to have a little more HP left. The Hell Hound mustered the last of its strength and attacked Yuki. As its bite touched the armor, the thorns from earlier was triggered again and the last Hell Hound receive a damage that shattered it to fragments of data. Crozeph saw the effect of her armor and figured out something. "Can you take it all in?  he asked Yuki, it would seem dangerous but they have to reserve their strength for later on. "I'll graze them but that would mean they won't die as quick as I intended but at least we can save some energy" he told her.

The displeasure was clearly seen in the eyes of Cerberus and Crozeph watched as it howled again, all three heads in unison. A few seconds later another group of Hell Hounds appeared and it make the Cerberus growl in delight. 

• ID: 144298
  • BD: 6 + 2 ACC = 8 success
  • Crozeph dealt 10 damage to Hell Hound 3
  • Thorn [Yuki] activated = 18 damage on Hell Hound 3

Spoiler

[1/0/0]Crozeph

[1/2/3]Yuki 

• HP: 502/525 I Energy: 24/48 I MIT: 76 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0

Mobs

• Hell Hound 3  [0/30] ID: 144290 I MD: 8 success [50 - 76 MIT = 1 damage to Yuki]
  • Hell Hound 4 [30/30]
  • Hell Hound 5 [30/30]
  • Hell Hound 6 [30/30]

• x3 Hell Hounds appear 

@Zajcica

Edited by Crozeph

More hounds? They needed to hurry then. If they let him summon anymore of the hounds, Yuki would run out of energy and they would surely have to retreat from this fight. She didn't walk three days in this heat to turn back now. Crozeph was right. They needed to conserve as much energy as possible.

"Crow, I'm going to lure them with one more sword art and then we'll whittle them down with my thorns and bleed with basic attacks. If you hit one, I'll follow suit and hit the same one so it doesn't aggro onto you." She stood tall over the mobs and her lance grew pink once more. The bladed edge soared through the air, missing every single one of the mobs, who all jumped on her alike. Every attack was deflected with her shield, parrying them off with the large metal protector. No thorns, no hits. This was getting better and better.

image.thumb.png.78000562a61380ae3aba623d21856016.png

Players take -10 damage from the heat of the cavern!

[0/0/0]Crozeph

[1/1/1]Yuki 

• HP: 492/525 I Energy: 20/48 I MIT: 76 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0

Mobs

• Hell Hound 1  [30/30]
  • Hell Hound 2  [30/30] 
  • Hell Hound 3  [30/30]
Edited by Zajcica

Crozeph moved forward and swung his sword to the first hound. His sword arts are better reserved now that another group of hounds has emerged after they killed the first. Crozeph's blade glimmered but his attack couldn't reach the body of the hound. Crozeph moved back behind Yuki and tried to figure out something more than just conserving their strength. He looked at Cerberus who seem to be enjoying itself from the way the battle drags on "no wonder it was ignored by some, the heat of this cavern can cause any battle to go wrong if dragged longer"  he thought. Crozeph looked at Yuki, she seemed fine despite the heat beating down on them.

Crozeph kept his breathing in a calm way, inhaling and exhaling slowly. The temperature was a disadvantage but they must pull through "we need to finish this, I don't the food she made go to waste" he thought. The hounds still surround them but their focus is on Yuki, he felt guilty now that they kept on missing their attacks. "If only I paid more attention to how to do my swings back then" he tried to remember the drills taught to him when he took kendo classes. "I need to make this attacks hit or we'll be toast" Crozeph gripped his sword tightly, the fight is still halfway and they can still turn the tables to their advantage.

• ID: 144341
  • Crozeph gained 8 health [battle healing] 446 + 8 = 450/450
  • BD: 2 + 2 ACC = 4 fail

Spoiler

[0/0/0]Crozeph

• HP: 450/450 I Energy: 33/42 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 4 I DMG: 10 I +2 probiotics

[1/1/1]Yuki 

• HP: 492/525 I Energy: 24/48 I MIT: 76 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0

Mobs

• Hell Hound 1  [30/30]
  • Hell Hound 2  [30/30] 
  • Hell Hound 3  [30/30]

@Zajcica

Edited by Crozeph

The hell hounds had made some distance on them to plan their next attack so Yuki turned around and bonked him on the head with a little karate chop, not hard enough to hurt him, but enough to make him feel it.

"Hey! We are in a fight! There's no time for doubts on the battlefield Crow. If you doubt yourself now, you will be toast. Focus on the fight, then when we walk out of here, we'll talk about the screw ups, okay?" She could hear the hounds approaching now, she turned and made a strike to knock them from the air, but without Aki's timing like she needed, she missed. The first hound dove on her chest and took a huge bite out of her shoulder. The next jumped on her and bit her arm. Even with the pain being dampened, she still let out of cry of distress. "kuso... Temmei!" The girl did her best to wiggle them off of her.

image.thumb.png.949ee142dee30d060826d5f453cb1126.png

[0/0/0]Crozeph

• HP: 450/450 I Energy: 33/42 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 4 I DMG: 10 I +2 probiotics

[1/1/1]Yuki 

• HP: 467/525 (-25) I Energy: 23/48 I MIT: 76 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0

Mobs

• Hell Hound 1  [30/30]
  • Hell Hound 2  [12/30] (-18 thorns)
  • Hell Hound 3  [30/30]
Edited by Zajcica

Crozeph felt something hit his head and he looked back at Yuki who told him to focus on the fight and talk about screw-ups later "r-right, scold me later" he told her. Crozeph took a deep breath and began to ready his attack "I land this one" he thought. Crozeph eyed the first hound and dashed forward.  His katana began to glow red and Crozeph unleash a sword art on the hound. Two fast slices landed on the Hell Hound while he's still at a distance where Yuki can defend for him. The attack landed successfully that last thing the Hell Hound probably saw was a blade going straight its face. The hound shattered leaving on two more of the hounsd before they face Cerberus.

He took a few steps back to Yuki and smiled, somehow she helped him recover before he could add more mistakes in this fight "thanks Yuki" he told her. He took a deep breath again, setting his eyes on the second hound who got wounded by Yuki's thorn damage.

• ID: 144411
  • BD: 7 + 2 = 9 success
  • Crozeph dealt 10 base x3 Hi Ougi = 30 damage on Hell Hound 1

Spoiler

[0/0/0]Crozeph

• HP: 450/450 I Energy: 30/42 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 4 I DMG: 10 I +2 probiotics

[1/1/1]Yuki 

• HP: 467/525 (-25) I Energy: 23/48 I MIT: 76 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0

Mobs

• Hell Hound 1  [0/30]
  • Hell Hound 2  [12/30] (-18 thorns)
  • Hell Hound 3  [30/30]

@Zajcica

Edited by Crozeph

Yuki was able to stand up once the hound was freed from her chest thanks to Crozeph's sword art. She told him not to use anymore, but it was fine since it saved her from being mauled to death. The moment she stood up, she took her lance up and stabbed it straight down into the second hound that dared jump on her like that. The weapon completely impaled the hound and broke into the ground underneath it. It dissipated into blue polygons once more.

"Don't thank me, you did it." She put plainly. It was clear to Crozeph that when it came to battle, her demeanor could change nearly entirely. The cute, upbeat girl he knew before they walked into this cavern had disappeared until the battle was over. "Only one left, when it's dead, we have to rush into to fight the Cerberus, not a moment to waste. If it summons anymore of the pups, we'll be in big trouble."

image.thumb.png.247c129987cd36bf33533afd62d7a25c.png

[0/0/0]Crozeph

• HP: 450/450 I Energy: 30/42 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 4 I DMG: 10 I +2 probiotics

[1/1/1]Yuki 

• HP: 467/525 I Energy: 23/48 I MIT: 76 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0

Mobs

• Hell Hound 1  [0/30]
  • Hell Hound 2  [0/30] 5+12=-17
  • Hell Hound 3  [30/30]
Edited by Zajcica