[OP-Floor 1] A New Meeting

(The title was the best I could come up with XP)

Opal was sitting by a tree, completely excited by this whole, being stuck in a video game thing. It was like a dream come true to her! Though, the thoughts of her sisters and brothers crying over her almost made her eyes teary. Opal stood up, almost instantly knowing she was going to have to get moving some time or another! She started to walk, only to have all her confidence knocked out of her when she bumped into someone, while thinking of food smells...

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There at the Cafe A rather desolate place during the day, Zelrius sits by himself overlooking a map If I travel through the North passage I can reach the dungeon along with maximizing my Gold and Xp Farms, However that also takes serious risk in going alone... If only I- As if Fate had read his mind, He looks over as the pair enters the Cafe

He then wonders how you ask 2 GIRLS of all people, to go with him without sounding weird or creepy...

This is why Zelrius is loving the game, Everything is actually challenging