[OP-Floor 1] A New Meeting

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I instantly shot out of my seat and jumped over the table. Crossing the café and yanking open the door, I paused and shot looks at Opal and Ryu.

Gomen 'nasai, Opal-san. I just... can't. Not yet. Ryu, I'll see you at my quiet place. We'll talk later.

I ran out and scaled a crumbling wall to the rooftops, sprinting away.

He shouldn't be far behind.

I'll see him shadowing me by the end of the day. I mumbled to myself.

Stopping in a clearing in the forest, I chose a tree and scaled it.

I suppose I'll rest until he gets here.

Zelrius got up from the tablle and left, Not sure if h'ed ever meet any of those strange people ever again. As he walked out side a breeze settled in Flaring his Robe to the right. Soft insides of the robe pushed against his thin under clothing and he could feel the cloud of the lining. As the ground crunched under him Zelrius went and bought a teleport crystal, to head up to the higher floors.

Gah!

Shoot! Oooooof course. Falling out of the tree again. Thanks a lot, Ryu-kun!

I scrambled for a hand hold on the branches, finally finding purchase near the ground, then slipped and landed on the forest floor.

CRACK!!!!

Ooooowwwww!!!!!!!!

I yelped as soon as I tried to assess the damage done to my leg.

I sighed, thinking, Well done, ya big clutz.

Noticing its all his fault he climbs to the lower limbs of the poor tree and hangs upside down like the first time they met. He tosses down a potion but has nothing more to say. He dangles from the tree limb staring at her from above keeping his eyes away from her and trying not to be as bad as he could. He looks around on the ground hoping nothing was actually wrong. He felt so bad knowing it was his fault.

I reached up a grabbed the potion.

My hands shook as I uncorked the potion and drank it.

I waited. And waited. And waited. For something to happen. But nothing did.

Shoot!

I sighed and, looking up at Ryu, shook my head.

You know, I overheard awhile ago that broken bones actually took time to heal.

Laughing drily, I stated, I never thought that my first broken bone would be in an VRMMO RPG.

He still dangled there counting with his fingers starting with 5....then 4...3...2..1...suddenly a very white light shined on the wound and it healed. After being a solo player for a while, you start to get a feel for when certain healing effects take place and how long they actually last. He knew the broken bone would heal rather quickly in town since, he himself has already broken a few from missing roof top ledges, time and time again.

He continued just to hang there with no emotion on his face. He knew sooner or later she'll hit him again and everything will go back to the way it was. He just stayed silent and stared her in the eyes. He remembers how beautiful they were...but times have changed..and he has become a murderer...she would never like him again.