[SP-F19] Pseudo-Odyssey II - Unrequited and Relentless Feelings A Crow Can't Understand

Blue Sky Clouds & Grass Field wallpapers | Blue Sky Clouds & Grass ...

Crozeph and James stood before a grass meadow. Crozeph enjoyed every bit of the cool breeze hitting them as they stood silently "heh, frustrated because he didn't find a treasure chest" James thought. Crozeph took in deep breathes and letting it out slowly "why don't we try to take on some monster here? it's not like it's dangerous for your health right?" Crozeph uttered as he readies his katana for an attack "see those wandering bulls?" he asked James who unsheathed his shortsword "we take on one together? is that what you mean?" he replied to him. Crozeph made a mocking laugh "oh sweet summer child, you wipe your own a**, put into practice what I taught you" Crozeph dashed forward "don't die okay?" he said before laughing "yep that's frustration, he's just taking it these monsters" James thought as he eyed one bull from afar. James steadied himself, let's see how Crozeph does this in battle. Crozeph ran towards the bull he chose "let out some steam for now" he thought.

• Wild Bull
  • HP: 240 I DMG: 72 I MIT: 0 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0
Edited by Crozeph
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ID: 145273
  • BD: 8 success I MD: 8 - 2 EVA = 6 success
  • Crozeph dealt 10 base x8 Haku Senpu = 80 damage to Wild Bull
  • Wild Bull dealt 60 damage to Crozeph

Spoiler

Crozeph 

• HP: 380/440 I Energy: 36/44 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 2 I MIT: 8 I +1 Savvy I DMG: 10

Wild Bull

• HP: 160/240 I DMG: 72 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0 I MIT: 0

The bull saw and felt danger as Crozeph quickly closes the distance between them. Crozeph is still honing his Battojutsu, he didn't have someone to teach him more and the basics he knew where just demonstrations. He gripped the hilt of his sword and used his strongest sword art at the bull. Grass and flowers flew up as Crozeph's blade moved around in a combo of slices at the bull. It was a strong attack and Crozeph can still do it one more time but the attack isn't enough to make it flinch. 

The hooves began hammering down and the bull charged towards Crozeph. It was also a solid hit that Crozeph was sent flying by the bull. He rolled a few times and felt pain in his abdomen. He could hear James shouting from a distance if he was alright which is not. He tried to stand up and sheathed his sword, attempting to incorporate Battojutsu to his attacks again "I hope it won't leave a mark" he said as he dusted off the grass from his shoulder.

Edited by Crozeph
  • ID: 145274
  • BD: 4 fail I MD: 1 fail
  • Crozeph gained 8 health [Battle Healing] I 380 + 8 = 388/440
  • Savvy activated [+1 BD on next roll]

Spoiler

Crozeph 

• HP: 388/440 I Energy: 34/44 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 2 I MIT: 8 I +1 Savvy I DMG: 10

Wild Bull

• HP: 160/240 I DMG: 72 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0 I MIT: 0

Charging again, the bull was being relentless now and Crozeph was expecting it "got a nice aggro on this one" he said as he does his stance again. James seemed to be doing fine on the other side. Crozeph's technique helped him quite well "it's just the basics of ashi sabaki but he picked up the technique well. I could've met him sooner and helped, things would be different for them" he thought. Crozeph dodged the bull's charge while he unsheathed his katana. Both weren't able to deal damage but Crozeph's squishy build might be dangerous if he can't hit back at the bull.

"How should I deal with this?" he asked himself. The bull's attack as straightforward, easy to predict where but Crozeph knew that its speed can be troublesome if he lets his guard down even for a few seconds. He assumed the stance and kept his eyes on the bull, he can deal damage again if he managed to make a few misdirection on the bull.

Edited by Crozeph
  • ID: 145290
  • BD: 5 + 1 Savvy = 6 success I MD: 5 - 2 = 3 fail
  • Crozeph gained 8 health [Battle Healing] 388 + 8 = 396/440
  • Crozeph dealt 10 base x8 Haku Senpu = 80 damage to Wild bull

Spoiler

Crozeph 

• HP: 396/440 I Energy: 26/44 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 2 I MIT: 8 I +1 Savvy I DMG: 10

Wild Bull

• HP: 80/240 I DMG: 72 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0 I MIT: 0

Crozeph kept his hand on the hilt of his katana, his eyes on the movements of the bull. Crozeph imagined the bullfighters he saw on television, they were dodging on the last second and leaving on a few inches of space between them and the horns. "The difference is that I have to attack also, it would be troublesome if I didn't land a blow" he said as he kept his eyes on it. The bull went charging to Crozeph, another attempt to send the raven-haired player flying. It reached Crozeph fast in a straight direction but Crozeph dodged in the last second. His haori barely dodged the horn of the bull and when he saw that he can still attack, Crozeph used his sword art again. The bull flinched with every hit received from Crozeph, it decided to run a few distance away from the player. 

James saw how Crozeph handles the monster "so he dodges at the last second" he thought. had to deal with the one he had aggro "dodge on the last second, dodge on the last second" his thought echoed.

Edited by Crozeph
  • ID: 145292
  • BD: 4 +1 = 5 fail I MD: 3 - 2 EVA = 1 fail
  • Crozeph gained 8 health [Battle healing] 396 + 8 = 404/440

Spoiler

Crozeph 

• HP: 404/440 I Energy: 24/44 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 2 I MIT: 8 I +1 Savvy I DMG: 10

Wild Bull

James slashed at the bull who seemed to be dodging his attack by making excessive movements. It was hard for him to hit with the reach of his blade, probably his obvious problem in this fight "maybe I should get a longer weapon" he thought. James then remembered how Crozeph taught him to work things out "I must do something that won't make me sacrifice too much" he said to himself "I can't buy a new weapon so I have to make do with this!" James charged at the bull with his sword raised.

Crozeph and bull didn't make progress either. Crozeph remained adamant about practicing Batto Jutsu on the wild bull, it was his chance to hone what he just saw or did a few times in the kendo club. Crozeph kept his sword sheathed, taking it out only if he ever had a chance to attack. It was tiring dodging the bull charge but he has to or he'll be seeing the sky again.

Edited by Crozeph
  • ID: 145293
  • BD: 1 + 1 = 2 fail I MD: 6 - 2 EVA = 4 fail
  • Crozeph gained 8 health [Battle Healing] 404 + 8 = 412/440
  • Savvy activated [+1 BD roll on next turn]

Spoiler

Crozeph 

• HP: 412/440 I Energy: 22/44 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 2 I MIT: 8 I +1 Savvy I DMG: 10

Wild Bull

Crozeph kept on dodging and rolling away, he can't find an opening where can hack at the bull. It wasn't tiring but it sure is annoying. Despite this, Crozeph would never unsheathed his sword unless it's an attack. The bull's speed and strength didn't even subside, they're at a temporary stalemate and Crozeph was already losing interest on how he could finish the bull off before it hits him again. His battle healing has already upped his health from reaching half of his maximum hit points. The lack of mitigation might be scary but Crozeph has already made alternatives for that and he hopes that James would learn it also.

James stabbed the bull one last time and it shattered as it's HP dropped. Crozeph could hear him from afar as he gets pumped up "I manage to get the hang of it" he said to himself. It was a fulfilling feeling for him, there was fear, adrenaline, and satisfaction as he learns. Crozeph smiled, he knew that James would pick up a few tips but he didn't expect the boy to be adept at using ashi sabaki quickly "I guess I have to wrap it up here also" he thought as he looks at the boar again.

Edited by Crozeph
  • ID: 145294
  • BD: 5 + 1 Savvy = 6 success I MD: 8 - 2 EVA = 6 success
  • Crozeph gained 8 health [Battle Healing] 412 + 8 = 420/440
  • Crozeph dealt 10 base x8 Haku Senpu = 80 damage to Wild Bull
  • Wild Bull dealt 72 - 12 MIT = 60 damage to Crozeph

Spoiler

Crozeph 

• HP: 360/440 I Energy: 14/44 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 2 I MIT: 8 I +1 Savvy I DMG: 10

Wild Bull

• HP: 0/240 I DMG: 72 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0 I MIT: 0

Crozeph dashed towards the bull, trying to finish the fight in one strike. Just one more strike and the bull will be dead, that's what Crozeph thought. James watched from a distance, trying to see how Crozeph fights. the distance grew shorter and Crozeph saw that he can't dodge this one "might as well finish this fair" said. Crozeph unsheathed his blade quickly and slashed at the bull multiple times. It seems that the bull can still move and it mustered the last of its strength by almost impaling Crozeph. The player dodged the attack but his coat was caught on its horn and in an instant he was up by a few feet. The bull shattered into fragments and Crozeph dropped hard on the ground. Crozeph could feel all sorts of pain on his shoulder and back as he fell but the bull is gone, making him safe for now.

"You almost dodged it" James told him. Crozeph stood up, still wincing from the pain "yeah but you see..." Crozeph pointed at his health bar "this is the disadvantage of an agile player, they rarely get hit but when they do, it hurts a lot" he told James. "Looks like you're getting the hang of it, keep it up. What I taught you will be useful someday." He looked around for loot after slaying the bull and he found it a few feet away from them.

• ID: 145478
  • LD: 9 + 3 = 11 I CD: 5
  • obtained the following: 
  • 720 loot col 
  • 4 T2 materials
  • x1 T2 Rare Weapon 
  • x1 T2 uncommon consumable
Edited by Crozeph
  • Crozeph gained 15 health [Survival]
  • Crozeph gained 20 health [out of combat regen]
  • 360 + 35 = 395/440 health

The two made their way back to the forest "ever tried dungeon hunting?" he asked James who was startled by what he just asked. "I never had a chance to join one, why? he replied. Crozeph made a grin "we'll look for one here" he told him. James thought hard for a second "there's dungeon here?" he never had experience finding one but it seems that Crozeph can "w-we can try to look for one here" he told Crozeph trying to hide his excitement. "We'll go look for one but first we should rest a bit, my back still hurts plus it's getting dark so we might need to go back to the settlement after we finish looking for one" he told him. 

Crozeph lied down and looked at the blue sky, clouds passing by from his sight. James sat with back on a tree and it would seem that they deserve a rest for surviving an encounter with wild bulls "hey Crozeph, can I ask for some advice? not in fighting but about being with a girl?" he asked him. Crozeph grinned not because he feels gloat but he knew himself, he was dumb when it comes to relationship."I'll do my best so what you got to ask from me?" he replied, he wasn't sure what to do or say but Crozeph learned a thing from a Mari and it's to listen to someone and try to understand them as much as he can.

• Crozeph gained 15 health [survival] 
  • Crozeph gained 20 health [out of combat regen]
  • 395 + 35 = 430/440 health

"You know that I like Carmilla right?" James asked, it was obvious but he asked anyway. "You're head over heels for a girl named after the Bloody Countess" Crozeph replied. He read about the name and how it was some kind of vampire from a novel "yeah I can also say that she's kind of a vampire also. I didn't have the courage to confess but you get the gist of why I'm asking advice" he told Crozeph who still looking at the clouds. "I'm gonna be honest with you, I don't have experiences in relationships with women. I was a delinquent of some sort and was redeemed when I joined the kendo club. I don't know what to tell you"  he uttered. James shook his head "well I guess we're both on the same boat huh?" he pulled grass beside him with his hands. James wanted Carmilla to be safe and happy but now he feels something inside him as if he is jealous of Grey and Carmilla fighting together.  "I kinda look pathetic, getting jealous when they're fighting together. I always thought that I was supporting her enough but it turns out, she was looking for some knight in shining armor to save her" he said as he looked at the grass on his palms.

"What do you mean? she didn't seem weak to me" he told James. "She always had this dream of having someone to be with her. I did my best but it turns out, she was looking for someone strong enough to be with her and not someone who can only be with her" James was saddened by his own words. Its as if he was doing things wrong when he is doing his best. "Painful isn't it? you wanted to be there to help but you feel like the only help you can give is to not be there"  Crozeph uttered, his blue eyes gleaming as the light touch it "I want to help you but a crow can only do so much. Ever thought about what Carmilla feels? you've been together for a long time" his eyes moved at every shape of the cloud he sees. "I asked her once but she didn't hear me, it was when she looked for a larger group. I told her that I wanted to be with her and ask her hand for marriage when we get out of here. She looked at me and was quiet then all of a sudden she saw a request for members in a group behind me.." 

Cool breeze calmly swept to where they are resting, Crozeph remained quiet along with James. It sounded like a tragic love and Crozeph can't figure out how it would end "unrequited feelings, it's troublesome"  he thought. 

Crozeph and James walked deeper into the forest. It's not as thick as the forests of Floor 6 but tall trees and grass grew abundantly. What separates the area from those that Crozeph has seen is that there are no vines. The two looked around the forest and just like Crozeph said, it is getting darker as the minute pass.  "So how do we look for a dungeon?" James asked the million-dollar question and Crozeph is going to give him the billion-dollar answer. "It's a complicated method, one can only do it within the reach of his skill and a leap of faith" he told James "that sounds shady as hell Crozeph" he retorted. "The method is..." Crozeph pointed to fingers to his eyes "you use your eyes and look for a shady door" he added. James replied with an awkward laugh.

The two began their search for a dungeon and despite the area being open, it was hard to find one. Crozeph looked for a pile of boulders that might have a door in them. He couldn't just let the moment pass without them finding one and if they fail to, Crozeph would be slaying a wild bull in the open field again.

• ID: 145490
  • LD: 13 + 3 = 16 no dungeon found
Edited by Crozeph

Night falls on the settlement of Ralberg. Players aren't many but the settlement is still alive with them roaming and searching. The night sky and the street lights go so well that one would prefer to find a place to sit down and enjoy the scenery of a lively place yet peaceful at the same time. in a garden players sat and lied down on grassy areas, talking about what they did as the morning came to an end. They talk of how they fought a monster that was stronger than them while others talked about the loot they acquired. They all seemed satisfied with what they've done. In taverns and inns are those who are still planning their next journey while others are finalizing their plans and objectives.  

In one of the benches placed in the gardens sat a raven-haired player, His eyes had a hint of weariness and his yukata speak of "don't come near me." His hair on a ponytail but the fringes covers his eyes. His katana is placed on his side and it would seem that the place, despite the number of people, made him feel peace. "I should do something about this" he thought as he held a few strands of his fringes with his fingers. Crozeph sighed. A few days ago Mari suggested that Crozeph's hair covers his eyes, and making it more visible to others would make him less weird "I prefer doing this but if it won't help me any further then I guess..." he pulled the ponytail and let his hair fall down. It was long and almost reaching his neck. Crozeph placed his hand on his forehead and brushed his hair up, leaving only a few strands of the fringes that covered his eyes earlier. A few female players caught sight of his face and was turning red but they quickly walked away after their eyes met his cold-blooded stare. He sighed again "see Mari? this is why I cover my eyes" he said.

"You're Crozeph right?" a voice beside was heard. Crozeph turned his head and saw a girl. Her hair was black as a raven just like his. Her eyes are like the water in blue as opposed to his rather azure blue eyes, hers is like looking at the ocean. She wore a red trench coat over a leather armor and a long sword is strapped on her side. Her stature was quite tall compared to the girls he saw earlier and both her hands wore gloves. Crozeph's glance made her blush as their eyes meet and as Crozeph noticed her turning red all of a sudden, he averted his gaze and looked wearily ahead of him

"Can I sit here? James is getting some food for us two and told me to wait here" she told him, Crozeph gestured his hand as a sign of approval. The girl sat down beside him, both of them at the ends of the bench. The girl felt awkward and Crozeph remained quiet, must be lost in his thought. "A Rin named after a fictional vampire" he calmly uttered. The girl turned his head "huh? did you say something?" she asked. "I-I'm Carmilla by the way, we haven't introduced ourselves properly right?" she said as she stretched out her hand for a handshake "nice to meet you Carmilla, I'm..." Crozeph grabbed her hand "...well you know my name already." 

The bustle in the garden continued, the night might be long for this day as players continue in their own craft and topics. Crozeph remained quiet the few minutes after the handshake and it made Carmilla uncomfortable like she disturbed someone "we'll find someplace to eat as soon as James gets back if I'm disturbing you"  she told Crozeph. The thoughts of the player were cut short as he heard Carmilla "no you're not disturbing me, I'm fine with you two eating here. It's a nice place to eat so I understand why you wanted to eat here"  replied. Carmilla made a sighed of relief as she heard his reply and clear up a minor misunderstanding "I hope James is not giving you a hard time. He can be so curious at times especially when he learns something new, I wish he could join me for our dungeon raid" she said, her voice grew weaker as she said those words. Crozeph watched her as she fidgets on her seat "we're childhood friends and I cherish him so much so the best I can do is look out for him" Carmilla looked at Crozeph "has he told you anything about me? I missed those times where he would compliment me with almost anything but ever since the shuffling or roles were messed up I rarely got to be with him. I'm so grateful I was able to sneak out of our group and eat with him" she added.

Crozeph thought hard for a second "oh I remember we got into an argument earlier because he said you're the pride of the town" he told her. Carmilla blushed and smiled at what she heard "yeah, that seems like what my James would say to me" she uttered. Her face was like a maiden who heard a poem from her suitor and Crozeph realized something "my James? so you do like him. I figured so" he told her. Carmilla was flustered and began flailing her hands at Crozeph "p-please don't tell him! it's not that I don't want him to know" Carmilla fidgeted on her seat again "I want to be the one who tells him how I feel" she told Crozeph. "Why would I tell James about that, I don't give a s**t on your secret feelings for each other" he told her. Carmilla made a sarcastic laugh is if she heard an insult "what a blunt person, you really are honest when it comes to these things" she replied, "so Crozeph do I look like the pride of our town?" she asked him in a mischievous manner "no, you look like the common face I see on the subway always staring at their phone" he replied. Carmilla raised her fist with an annoying smile on her face "your blunt opinions really hurt" she said to him.

The two sat on the opposite sides of the bench like polar opposites of a magnet. Crozeph doesn't even hold back on his words as Carmilla asked him a question "don't get me wrong, you're good-looking if I were to describe you but that's about it. James on the other hand would be describing a goddess who has caught his eyes and find it hard to avert his gaze to such beauty" he said with his blue eyes matching the coldness of his voice. The garden seemed to have increased in the number of players. The streetlights kept on illuminating the paths as players walk by and with these movements around, Crozeph keep his ears peeled on what they are talking about. 

Carmilla moved uneasily as if she heard a song sung to her by a virtuoso "I wish I could've heard it myself" she uttered. Crozeph was having a hard time understanding the situation. They clearly like each other so much that Carmilla would act like a wife who hasn't met her husband for months and feel excited at his return. James acts like a man who can never love another woman again even if she dies. "If you're so in love with him why put up an act? it's tiring in my eyes and it might be risky considering that..."  Carmilla became upset all of a sudden "because Grey likes me? or I'm imprisoned in this group that I was expecting to be a way for us two to meet new people?" she cut him off on what he is about to say. It was full of pain and her facade earlier faded in an instant "it's not easy Crozeph, it's not. I feel guilty dragging James in this mess, he asked me for marriage but I didn't answer him and now we're both suffering."

"I never said it would be easy, in fact I never thought it would be" he told her. Carmilla looked at him, his weary eyes meeting her confused gaze at him "it won't be easy but you can break away from this group" he told her. Crozeph kept his eyes on her "there's something holding Carmilla back, something's not right" he thought. Carmilla is putting up an act and it bugs him as for whom is this act for. "I can deduce it if I snare her in my questions" he thought. Now that he has seen her upset, he has to know why. Is it because she can't get rid of James? or she can't break free from Grey?

"James told me about your teamwork, how he is the buff and you're the damage dealer," he told her "how are you holding up? now that you don't have a buff?" he added. Carmilla placed her hand on her sword. It was long and Crozeph saw earlier that it was strapped on her waist and despite her tall stature, the sword still reached her heels "I'm not sure, I'm more used to receiving buffs from him and not from being protected by Grey but I'm doing fine actually" she said. Crozeph saw her hand on the hilt of her sword "I don't even know if that's a unique" he thought "I'm gonna need to take a closer look on her sword" Crozeph asked her another question "I'm guessing that you are one of the strongest players in the group, considering that you haven't swapped roles for a long time" his eyes stared at her, he might just know a hint of what she's thinking "now that you mention it, I'm not really that strong. my build is focused on dealing damage only" she replied "it feels weird sometimes that Grey is overprotective of me in battle. It was kinda thoughtful but I'm having a hard time landing blows" she added.

"Why would he be overprotective of her? she can clearly deal AoE and hard damage with that sword and its reach" he thought. Carmilla leaned back and looked at the night sky, her left hand holding her right hand as she wore gloves. "I see just like my build, hard hitter but squishy as a target" he said. Carmilla turned her head to him and looked confused "not really, like I said, James buffs me up on fights which means I have a good amount of both offense and defense. James alters the effects whenever we need to be on defense or I have to step up on my offense. With Grey it was more like he's treating a princess but still lets me join on fights. I'd rather just be with James and gather materials" she uttered as if she's dismayed at herself. Crozeph asked another question "do you share your equipments?" he asked her, Carmilla wasn't sure how to respond but it would seem like she's trying to hide something if she doesn't answer " I share every trinket and armor I have except for my breastplate and sword, these have sentimental value to me. These items were dropped by a powerful monster where I almost got killed, if it wasn't for James moving in and-" Carmilla stopped, it seemed suspicious why is Crozeph asking these things "are you spying on us or something?" she asked him. 

Crozeph remained stoic and wanted to hear more of her story "a drop from a powerful monster that almost got you killed?" he uttered. Crozeph leaned back to his bench and began to think yeah there's something fishy happening here" he said as he got lost in his thoughts "what are you planning? are plotting something?" she asked. Crozeph gave her a faint smile "I'm planning on helping James on this s**t show he's in" he told her. His words were too surprising that Carmilla's heart began beating fast "w-who are you really?" she thought.

Crozeph opened his message menu and sent a message to Carmilla "correct me if I'm wrong on what I sent you, I figured that helping someone break free would be fine by me" he told her. Carmilla opened her inbox and saw his message. Her eyes widened as if fear had stricken her at what Crozeph has sent her.

"Carmilla will sure like these roasted beef" James uttered as he makes his way to the garden that Carmilla told him. James was more than happy when Carmilla asked him to buy some dinner for them. It's been a while since they had the chance to eat dinner just by themselves. It made James very happy, like a boy who finally got the attention of his favorite actress. The place was bustling with players who wanted to buy food for themselves and James managed to buy something quickly, he didn't want to waste time or make Carmilla wait. He always treasured the time they've spent together and now he can have another with her. "I wonder what I should ask her? how was the dungeon hunting? or is she eating well when they're on an expedition? so many to ask but so little time" he said to himself.

James shifted his body left and right at the street where food stalls are put up for business. He wanted to make it back to the garden before Grey looks for her and snatches her away from him. He walked fast while his thoughts on how he can convince Carmilla to leave the party. "I could ask for Crozeph's help, maybe he can take on Grey if things go the wrong wa-" he shook his head "no! why would I put Crozeph in a situation where he has to kill if necessary" James saw the garden and looked for Carmilla. She won't be easy to spot if he looks for her hair as it is like Crozeph "now that I think about it, Carmilla and Crozeph had the same eye and hair color. Are they related?" he thought to himself.

James saw her, on a bench sitting on one side while another one sits on the other "who is that?" he asked. James rushed towards her while he held on both hands the both he bought for them. They had the same eye and hair color but it seems that Carmilla is stricken with fear "Carmilla are you okay?" he asked. The girl turned her eyes and saw James, tears are welling up from her eyes and as soon as their eyes met she bit her lip and ran towards James, her arms wrapping around him. James' face went red as Carmilla hugged him tight, Crozeph stood up and took the food off James' hands and placed it on the bench "you two enjoy your dinner, inform me when the dungeon raid starts and I'll do what I can" he said with a warm smile on his face.

"What is happening Carmilla?" he asked her. Tears drenched James's armor as Carmilla cried on his chest and as soon as she had stopped she looked James in the eyes "we're going to leave the group, it won't be easy and it might get dangerous but h-he..." Carmilla held on to him "Crozeph will help us so we can leave safely" she added. James turned his eyes on Crozeph who was about to leave "thank you! I'll never forget this" he told Crozeph, his voice breaking as he spoke. Crozeph scratched his head "don't get me wrong, I really find it stupid that you two would put yourselves in danger like this plus you like each other, act like it" he said. Carmilla and James laughed while Crozeph shook his head "you lot and your feelings would kill you if you're not careful" he said as he waves his hand and walks away from them.

• ID: 145972
  • BD: 5 Fail I MD: 5 fail

Crozeph 

• HP: 440/440 I Energy: 42/44 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 2 I MIT: 8 I +1 Savvy I DMG: 10

Wild Bull

• HP: 240/240 I DMG: 72 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0 I MIT: 0

Crozeph stood outside the settlement, He could feel the cool breeze blowing as the moon illuminated the surroundings. He had left the two players so they can talk to each other "at least now James knows what she feels" he thought. A wild bull stood before him, eyeing Crozeph as if he's some kind of monster that must be killed "here to avenge your fellow bull?" he uttered. Crozeph began his stance as the bull began to also charge at him. He remained calm as the bull's distance lessens with each off its hooves.

Crozeph tried to unsheathe his sword to attack with a sword art but failed. He, however, managed to dodge its attack in the last second. Crozeph moved back and kept his eyes on the bull, it would hurt like hell if he got hit by its horns. 'I better come up with a valid excuse for Grey, I need to take James with me and take Carmilla away." Crozeph figured out the essentials of the solution to their problem, it would be frustrating if the plan failed and would be devastating if any of the two players would die in the hands of Grey. It was subtle but Crozeph never forgets how a certain item can drive players into crossing the line that they shouldn't. He looked at the bull, it would that he has to deal with it or run away if necessary.

Edited by Crozeph
  • ID: 145977
  • BD: 10 critical success I MD: 1 critical fail
  • Crozeph dealt 10 base + 2 critical x8 Haku Senpu = 96 damage to Wild Bull
  • Savvy activate [+1 BD on next roll]

Crozeph 

• HP: 440/440 I Energy: 34/44 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 2 I MIT: 8 I +1 Savvy I DMG: 10

Wild Bull

• HP: 144/240 I DMG: 72 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0 I MIT: 0

The cold and silent night gave an ominous feeling to Crozeph, with only the moon as his source of light it made him wonder if he could land an attack on the bull. He shuffled forward, the grass slowly crunching on every footstep while the bull blew its nose as an intimidation. The bull took a step forward but Crozeph suddenly dashed towards it. He unsheathed his sword so quickly that the bull only saw a glimmer from the blade and the next thing that happened is a flurry of attacks hitting the bull continuously. The attack was unexpected and it almost stunned the bull. It tried to fight back but Crozeph has already jumped back to a safe distance.

"A lucky shot" he thought. Crozeph returned his katana inside the sheathe and tried to come up with a new plan of attack "it won't be caught off-guard on the next attack, I'm fortunate to even do this" Crozeph's eyes glimmered as the moonlight passed before him. The same as Carmilla but his were weary or disinterested, He would be helping them both but the outcome is still vague.

Edited by Crozeph
  • ID: 145979
  • BD: 7 + 1 = 8 success I MD: 9 critical
  • Crozeph dealt 10 base x8 Haku Senpu = 80 damage to Wild bull
  • Wild Bull dealt 72 - 8 = 64 damage to Crozeph

Crozeph 

• HP: 376/440 I Energy: 26/44 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 2 I MIT: 8 I +1 Savvy I DMG: 10

Wild Bull

• HP: 64/240 I DMG: 72 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0 I MIT: 0

The two clashed again, Crozeph struggling to finish the fight quickly and the bull attempting to send him flying. It was easy to dodge but hard to land a blow. The wind as Crozeph dodged the horns of the bull and despite this, his mind is preoccupied with how he can take Carmilla out without putting her in danger "Grey wants that sword and Carmilla doesn't know that it has a unique trait, only someone who can identify an item know that" he thought as he continued moving away from the bull.

Crozeph unsheathed his sword again and tried to attack the bull. HIs sword hard landed multiple times on it but the bull kept on charging "oh crap, it's suicidal now" the bull dashed forward and rammed Crozeph sending him back a few feet away. Crozeph rolled and stopped the momentum by planting his katana on the ground. It was a good exchange but Crozeph didn't have time to spare now. He kept his katana unsheathed and ready for the next attack.

Edited by Crozeph
  • ID: 145980
  • BD: 7 success I MD: 1 fail
  • Crozeph gained 8 health [Battle Healing] 376 + 8 = 384/440
  • Crozeph dealt 10 x7 Zekkai = 70 damage to Wild Bull

Crozeph 

• HP: 376/440 I Energy: 26/44 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 2 I MIT: 8 I +1 Savvy I DMG: 10

Wild Bull

• HP: 0/240 I DMG: 72 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0 I MIT: 0

The health of the boar seemed low enough for a less powerful sword art, Crozeph lowered his katana. The bull moved forward again, the same speed and ferocity. Crozeph was not having any if it's attack. The bull doubled it's speed as Crozeph stood still "I guess I win again this time" he uttered. Crozeph's katana gleamed in red. He moved his right foot forward and unleashed his sword art at the bull. The quick attack was enough to shatter it, the horns almost reached Crozeph but he moved back as soon as his blade sunk into the bull's skin.

Another win for him and another loot. Crozeph waited for an in-game window to appear and he'll be on his way back to the settlement. Crozeph returned his katana back in it's sheathe and slid his hand inside his sleeves. "Let's see if I got something worthwhile from this boar" he uttered, Crozeph finished the fight rather quickly and he still has plans for the lovebirds. "This will be an all-nighter" he thought.

• ID: 145986
  • LD: 9 + 3 = 12 I CD: 9
  • obtained the following loot:
  • 720 col + 480 bonus col = 1,200 col
  • x4 T2 materials
  • x1 T2 rare armor/shield
Edited by Crozeph

Crozeph sighed, the loot was decent but he was expecting something nice. The settlement's noise seemed to have died down, a sign that it's already late in the evening. He stood on the grassland letting the cool breeze give him relaxation. There were fewer mobs at so it is safe to stand idly on such a place an enjoy the silence but much more dangerous monsters come out at night and Crozeph is having no more of the fights at the moment. He looked around him and smirked, a treasure might be in the area.

Crozeph looked at the moon, it is a simulation as far as he knows but it won't hurt to admire the moonlight every once in a while. He tried to piece together the information he got from Carmilla and what might happen if he and James began interfering. "Grey protected her as if she was a precious ore, caressing it until the right time come to bring out the real treasure" he thought. "Carmilla is afraid, it could only mean one thing and that is James' safety. She didn't want the person she loves to be in danger or worse, die. This is troublesome, very troublesome" he uttered. "I'm gonna try to search for a treasure chest before I head back" Crozeph looked at the moon again "I don't understand, they could've just walked away. Why let it happen?" he thought as he begins to search for a treasure chest.