[SP-F19] Pseudo-Odyssey II - Unrequited and Relentless Feelings A Crow Can't Understand

Chosa sat on a branch of a tree that she found as they looked for a treasure chest, she liked how Crozeph was trying so hard to find a treasure chest around the forest "get your a** down here and help me" Crozep uttered coldly to her "I am helping, we need a vantage point to gain a better view of where a treasure would be" she replied. Crozeph grumbled as he heard her "damn this little girl, I should've just told her to go back to her group" he thought. Crozeph knew that she was part of a party and while she's not as strong as Crozeph in battle, she seemed to be more of a moral support for the group "I'm planning of leaving the group Crozeph" she told him "I figured that it would be nice to gain a little strength for myself and explore new areas." Crozeph laughed as he searched for a chest "you? explore new areas? weren't you exploring the upper floor back then on an easter egg hunt?" he replied sarcastically "yeah and that was for the event, you see after that shark fiasco in the desert I never gained a level. I'm still stuck at being a low-level player so I figured I should make something out so I can get a bit stronger and also I'm going to take up a profession, I'm going to be a merchant!" 

Crozeph laughed again "you? a merchant? nice jokes you got there Chosa" he told her. Chosa pouted as she was upset with Crozphe who was still looking for a treasure chest "that's right keep laughing, let's see if you can still do that when I start tagging along with you to help me-" Crozeph shuddered at what he heard. He kept on digging hoping to find a chest and crawl his way out of what Chosa is planning.

• ID: 146659
  • LD: 12 + 3 = 15 treasure chest found!
Edited by Crozeph
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chosa jumped down from the tree in amazement as Crozeph pulled out with all his strength a treasure chest underneath a tree. "How in the hell can you do that? you better give me your equipment so I can do that too" she said as she sat beside the treasure chest. Crozeph dusted the dirt off his hands and sat down with Chosa "I can't believe that you're really good at this"  she said as she continues to try opening the chest. Crozeph unsheathed his katana "the only to open this is using force on the lock unless I still have a silver key" he said as he began poking the keyhole with the tip of his blade. Chosa watched as Crozeph kept on trying to open the chest "it was a good decision for me to join you! we'll have lots of items in no time!" she was excited like a kid and so was Crozeph. A few seconds later the lock gave a last click and the keyhole is now unlocked, Crozeph and Chosa opened the chest together and saw the contents inside.

• ID: 146661
  • LD: 13 obtained the following:
  • 1,900 col I x5 T2 materials I x1 T2 rare weapon I x2 T2 rare consumables
Edited by Crozeph

Crozeph and Chosa made their way back to the settlement. Crozeph is planning to return to his shop so he can prepare himself from whatever might happen on their escape plan. He looked for Carmilla and James and told them of what he's going to do "I'm leaving for a while, in the meantime I want you two to keep each other safe until I return" he said. James nodded in approval while Carmilla almost teared up. Chosa approached them and hugged Carmilla, thought with Carmilla's height, Chosa had a hard time doing it "I'm joining Crozeph to help you so be safe until then" she told them also. The couple went back inside the tavern as Chosa waved them goodbye.

The two began to make their way to the teleportation portal "so is it a deal?" she asked him "let's just do this, I don't want anything bad to happen. Your help is much appreciated but dear god your stats are low"  he said as he saw her stats when she joined his party "I'll go prepare my items then we take on some quests and hopefully you're harder to kill when we get back" he added. Chosa was happy, now she can be more useful to others "by the way, why didn't you just ask your previous party?" he asked her. Chosa thought for a second "well they are busy, they're trying to build a guild and buy a home for ourselves so I'm not much use but when those plans are done, I want to go back to them as a much stronger Chosa. No one objects when I told them I'd go with you, they think I'll be safe in your hands" she said as they stood in front of the portal "this will be a long week, assuming that Grey won't do anything stupid to push us to come back early"  he said. The portal glowed and the two are transported to the floor where Crozeph's shop is.

They will be preparing and Crozeph wanted Chosa to be prepared to and now that she's joining him, they will take on some quests and hopefully be strong enough to fight Grey or whatever evil plan he has for the couple.

Thread Finished

• 3 SP [completed pages] + 1 bonus SP = 4 SP
  • 8 T2 mats + 4 T2 mats [145478] + 4 T2 mats [145986] + 8 T2 mats + 4 T2 materials [146458] + 5 T2 materials [146661] = 33 T2 mats
  • 720 col [145478] + 1,200 col [145986] + 2,850 col [146021] + 720 col [146458] + 1,900 col [146661] = 7,390 col
  • T2 rare weapon [145478] + T2 rare armor/shield [145986] + T2 perfect armor/shield [146021] + 1 T2 rare weapon [146661]
  • T2 uncommon consumable [145478] + 2 T2 rare consumable [146021] + 1 T2 uncommon consumable [146458] + 2 T2 rare consumables [146661]