[PP-F02] <<Return of the Queen>>

The Crozeph shaped figure dodged from side to side to dodge the opponent as best he could. The body was larger and harder to manuever than her own but she could manage to force herself to dodge it. She watched as her partner attacked the bee as commanded but once again failed to hit the target. In fact, the blade was several feet away from its target. Her form's eyes opened wide. 

Ignoring the bees, Hidden watched as Crozeph stared back at her in a confused fear. 'How the hell did he miss again? I'm not asking too much of him am I? I am just trying to get him to stab some giant bees right?' She stepped forward toward Crow. As she stepped closer Crozeph's form began to belt around her. Black liquid oozed from her body, splattering on the ground with each step as she made her way forward. 

"Calming the Soul quest, did it get out?"

"What the f**k are you doing over here?" she asked in a demented voice created by the mixture of his and her voices. It sounded as if a ghoul from the afterlife was asking for the other player's body. "I gave you one simple job huh? You are going to wish that it was a quest. I can be scarier than any monster this game can dream up' A bee stung her in the arm, but she ignored it entirely. Crozeph's form entirely melted away from her body leaving the only the black cloaked player in her normal body. "I don't want any deadweight on this team. If you don't start contributing I am going to have to lighten the load of this ship of a party." 

Hidden returned her focus to the bees, altering her grip on her dagger to a reverse one. "We are running low on energy and I am running low on patience. Do something worth literally anything. Kill that bee. There is two remaining after that." she stated trying to contain the anger in her voice as much as possible. It still shook a little but she could blame that on the transformation. "Currently I am debating using the rest of my energy on you and leaving you for the bees." 

ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Link Purpose Time
151012 4 4 6 6 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Bee Minion E Attacks 2020-05-24 05:25:56
151011 2 12 10 10 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Bee Minion D Attacks 2020-05-24 05:25:50
151010 6 6 17 2 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Bee Minion C Attacks 2020-05-24 05:25:41
151009 1 9 9 7 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Eternal Cyclone v. Bee Minion D 2020-05-24 05:24:10

Summary:
Hidden takes 64 DMG and loses 1 EN

[0-0-0] @Hidden| 778/940 HP | 21/92 EN | 13 DMG | 61 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 94 Vamp
[1-0-0] @Crozeph| HP: 600/600 I EN: 22/54 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 2 I +2 Savvy I +2 Regen I +1 Bleed 

Bee Minion A | 0/250 HP | 125 DMG | 25 MIT
Bee Minion B | 0/250 HP | 125 DMG | 25 MIT
Bee Minion C | 179/250 HP | 125 DMG | 25 MIT
Bee Minion D | 250/250 HP | 125 DMG | 25 MIT
Bee Minion E | 250/250 HP | 125 DMG | 25 MIT

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hidden snapping at him a while ago was enough to make him feel bad, that can be shaken off but this one... it messes with his head. The words coming from the person before him were a thing he only saw in movies. "Are you Hidden?" he asked trying to keep his voice calm and slowly walking back. The words had the same tone as the player he was with but Crozeph couldn't handle how his appearance was melting away from the body of the player, add to that how he or she ignored the sting of the bee.

Deadweight, running low on patience, leaving him for the bees. He wanted to get out but a bee was moving in. Crozeph lowered his katana and landed multiple slices on the bee with low health as he moved. He made an upward slash fending off the bee. Crozeph jumped back further away from her "tell me are you Hidden and not some monster? j-just answer with yes or no!" he asked, his voice slowly losing its calm tone "this is not a good situation" he thought. Whether she was a monster or a player it mattered little unless she answers "why would I even believe her?" he asked himself. Was it a wrong decision? he had no qualms on who he is with, even if they had an orange marker on their head. Hidden, whoever he or she is, Crozeph couldn't put his trust so easily now "I can still try to escape" he thought. He slowly back away, three bees were still alive and hovering. "Slowly, keep your eyes on her, she said it herself she's scarier than the monsters" his thoughts were torn on what to do. Run and risk getting stabbed on the back, move back slowly and block, hoping that he would survive if she attacks. 

• ID: 151015 I BD: 8 + 2 = 10 success
  • Crozeph dealt 12 base x 15 San Ge = 180 - 25 = 155 damag to Bee Minion C

[0-0-0] @Hidden| 778/940 HP | 21/92 EN | 13 DMG | 61 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 94 Vamp
[1-0-0] @Crozeph| HP: 600/600 I EN: 7/54 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 2 I +2 Savvy I +2 Regen I +1 Bleed 

Bee Minion A | 0/250 HP | 125 DMG | 25 MIT
Bee Minion B | 0/250 HP | 125 DMG | 25 MIT
Bee Minion C | 24/250 HP | 125 DMG | 25 MIT
Bee Minion D | 250/250 HP | 125 DMG | 25 MIT

Edited by Crozeph
  • 3 weeks later...

"Are you Hidden?" 

She ignored him. Turning away, she would attempt to stop the shaking of her hands. Her temper had completely blown. Had they crossed paths a month ago before she met players like Yuki and Mari that seemed to almost demand her to try harder to be nicer, the boy would definitely not have survived the day. 'I guess that I will have to thank her for it later I guess. Player's wont hate me for players I don't kill' 

She focused on the new bee with maximum health and slashed it with her dagger without hardly putting any effort into it. She was low on energy and if she couldn't land any criticals it would all be left to Crowzeph to take care of. Which meant it would take forever. 

"tell me are you Hidden and not some monster? j-just answer with yes or no!"

Taking a breath, she turned her head towards him. "It sure the hell isn't Medea, now is it?" She asked him with a cold tone. With the way he was looking at her, she could have been some sort of monster. If that was the case the question wouldn't be if she was Hidden it would be if she was human.

153357 5 1 16 4 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Bee Minion E attacks 2020-06-13 22:20:23
153356 3 4 14 6 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Bee Minion C attacks 2020-06-13 22:20:11
153355 7 11 2 9 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Eternal Cyclone v. Bee Minion D 2020-06-13 22:14:55

[0-0-0] @Hidden| 778/940 HP | 11/92 EN | 13 DMG | 61 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 94 Vamp
[1-0-0] @Crozeph| HP: 600/600 I EN: 7/54 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 2 I +2 Savvy I +2 Regen I +1 Bleed 

Bee Minion D | 106/250 HP | 125 DMG | 25 MIT

• ID: 153477
  • BD: 1 + 2 = 3 fail

[0-0-0] @Hidden| 778/940 HP | 11/92 EN | 13 DMG | 61 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 94 Vamp
[1-0-0] @Crozeph| HP: 600/600 I EN: 5/54 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 2 I +2 Savvy I +2 Regen I +1 Bleed 

It was probably the trust he felt when he met her, or whoever she is now. Crozeph was conflicted about whether he should associate himself with her further, anything that he would do will determine what action Hidden will take against the mobs or worse against him. Crozeph didn't know what to do after hearing her words. He slowly inched away from her and moved towards the bee minion with the lowest health. He could feel cold from his palms and at the back of his neck, he was scared but he didn't know to whom should he be scared.

His eyes were on Hidden while he points his katana at the bee "what the f*** am I doing? I should flee while I can" he thought. Why wouldn't he leave? stupid idea he came up with probably. Crozeph moved his katana to use a sword art on the bee but as soon as he was about to move with his eyes away from the player, his image melting suddenly flashed before his eyes. Crozeph jumped back and wasn't able to attack the bee and rather stood back with the minion bee between him and Hidden. He moved back further and in doing so tripped him and slammed his back on a tree. He regained balance before he could fall but he was already not feeling well. Breathing heavily, heart beating like it would burst, He was scared but wouldn't he leave? stupid idea he came up with probably.

Edited by Crozeph

Took 1 self inflicted damage

Her eyes drifted once more until they rested on Crow who was busy swatting at the bee with his Katana. A sigh escaped her lips. She walked calmly over to the boi and grabbed the blade of his katana. The blade cut into her hand as red shards entered the air. She pulled the weapon from the boys hands and threw it on the ground at his feet. "Do you even know how to use it? DON'T TELL ME YOU DO! STOP BEING A THORN IN MY SIDE YOU FU-" 

She huffed and turned to the oncoming bees. Closing her eyes, she would attempt to to calm herself from the seething rage. A side of her that no one deserved clashed against the cage of her mind demanding to be let free. 

"Pick it up" she said with a forced calm. "Watch closely. The game pulls you through the motions. You don't have to try to use your skill that doesn't exist. Move through the motions and the rest will come to you." As the bee with full-health drew near, she quickly spun. A white light shone from her body, hinting at the call of holy power. As her Sword Art was ready, she suddenly struck the bee once and backed away. A white tempest swirled around her opponent. This tempest would pick up until it engulfed the bee as it endless slashed it from all sides. A sword of white manifested in the sky and struck down like a lightning bolt. The tempest parted and all that remained from the bee was charred ground. 

With that, a wave of exhaustion hit Hidden as the last of her energy reached a peak zero. "Now get it done dumbass" 

153890 BD:10 -> We know I nuked the thing. No maths

153896 6 8 14 8 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Bee Minion D Attacks 2020-06-17 18:54:28
153895 6 11 14 8 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Bee Minion C Attacks 2020-06-17 18:54:22

[0-0] @Hidden| 808/940 HP | 1/92 EN | 13 DMG | 61 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 94 Vamp
[1-0] @Crozeph| HP: 483/600 I EN: 7/54 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 2 I +2 Savvy I +2 Regen I +1 Bleed 

• ID: 153901
  • BD: 7 + 2 = 9 success
  • Crozeph dealt 12 base x 5 Wa Shu = 60 damage - 25 MIT = 35 damage to Bee Minion C

[0-0] @Hidden| 808/940 HP | 1/92 EN | 13 DMG | 61 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 94 Vamp
[1-0] @Crozeph| HP: 483/600 I EN: 2/54 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 2 I +2 Savvy I +2 Regen I +1 Bleed 

Bee Minion C | 0/250 HP | 125 DMG | 25 MIT

Crozeph wasn't surprised with how Hidden dealt with one of the bees. He was avoiding eye contact with her and he didn't like what she did. It wasn't because she threw his katana away, the only thing keeping him safe in this cruel world. It was how she wounded herself with the blade of his katana, it didn't even scratch her HP but still...

Please don't do that again...

He uttered as Hidden called to him on finishing the bee. It's not like she was wrong, he was being a thorn on her side, he pointed his weapon to her, and despite the chance of escaping he still remained. Did he even had a chance to escape? was it the fear of no escape the reason why he didn't try? the game pulls them through the motion. It was true but he wasn't really paying attention to it, he kept on following what he knew and never let the game dictate the motion. He picked up his katana and dashed. Still avoiding to look at Hidden and released fast attacks at the bee with the lowest health and ended it with a vertical chop.

Only one remains but Crozeph could feel the energy he had left was useless, he felt tired. This has been the most tiring day he had so far. He turned his back from Hidden as the bee shattered and kept his eyes on the remaining bee. He raised his katana and looked at it, a player was wounded by his weapon which he did his best not to use on fellow players, he may have been scared as s*** but he didn't want to use his katana on her but with his blunders, Hidden herself had to show him how stupid he looks right now. "I'm sorry Hid..." he muttered to himself, it'll only piss off Hidden more so he stopped. He was still scared of her and he didn't want to look at her because of what she can do. Heck, he wasn't even sure if she was indeed a player, he felt bad as if it was another medal of disappointment to pin at him. He gripped his katana and tried to think of what else he can do to deal with the bee with his remaining energy.

Edited by Crozeph

Hidden almost struggled to stand as the nerve gear forced her to feel tired and that she needed to rest. She felt like sitting on the ground, but looking weak in after talking all that smack to Crow would be a large blow to her pride. She watched as Crow actually managed to deal a good blow and finish off the opponent. "Good. Keep that up." she instructed him. His body showed that he was as tired as she. "Do that thing you did earlier that raised your energy... thats gonna be helpful now" She told him. Of course, they had to fight several enemies at once. Her one actual weakness. 'I think if he can hit that one with a full powered swing than it should die. My energy will slowly regenerate, but not enough to deal a finishing blow until I can use Eternal Cyclone again...' 

It was just a waiting game from here on out. Luckily there was only one enemy so they couldn't possibly become overwhelmed. 

Forcing herself forward, she would decide to keep on fighting. Using  a rank one sword art, once again she would use the last of her energy to try and deal a little damage on the bee. She watched as her attack sent a useless slash of air forward that hardly hurt her opponent. She had used it for the chance she activated holy again. 

153930 BD:8 -> 1 DMG

[0] @Hidden| 808/940 HP | 1/92 EN | 13 DMG | 61 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 94 Vamp
[0] @Crozeph| HP: 483/600 I EN: 2/54 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 2 I +2 Savvy I +2 Regen I +1 Bleed 

• Crozeph gained 8 Health [Battle Healing]
  • Meditate used + 10 EN

[0] @Hidden| 808/940 HP | 1/92 EN | 13 DMG | 61 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 94 Vamp
[0] @Crozeph| HP: 483/600 I EN: 12/54 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 2 I +2 Savvy I +2 Regen I +1 Bleed 

It feels a little numb...

He wasn't sure what it was but the only thing he could think of is that he has a few energy left. The remaining points he has for it was what keeps him standing but he doubts that he'll be able to move faster than he wanted. He gave a nod as Hidden told him to use his meditation skill, he was still far from her and he wanted to keep it that way. Crozeph slid his katana back to its saya and took a few steps back where the bee wouldn't reach him. 

Breathing slowly, but eyes fixated on the remaining bee. After this fight, he would suggest that they rest first before going further and face the queen bee. Does he even have the strength to speak at all? his response to Hidden was already a sign that he's not just tired because of the drained energy but because he also got worked up by what happened earlier. If he messes up again then he would probably be snapped at. Thinking of it, his build was changed or he changed it into something he wasn't really good at but what he wanted. Lately, he has tried so many builds and didn't know what worked and ended up staying with the last experimental build he could come up with, he was too lazy to change it back or think of a new one and now it's backfiring at him.

His body glowed a little and he saw his energy bump up a little, it should be enough for him to at least use a more powerful sword art and if he lands it then they are able to deal with the last one with ease. He tried to stand still and drew his katana again, hopefully, his next attack connects and get things done before he runs out of energy again.

She remained standing even if it was a bit of a struggle for her to manage. She was at the absolute lowest of energy. The game almost demanded she stopped. A bead of sweat traced down the side of her virtual face. The bee zipped forward, appearing much faster than it did earlier. Most likely because she was tired. She attempted to dodge its attack but it caught her in the arm before darting away. 'Damn that bee.' Crow was currently gathering energy, she couldn't let him become hit. As Crow's body gleamed. 'Maybe I should invest in some energy skill. It seems pretty useful in these kinds of situations.'

"Kay... Go ahead and finish it off. Remember what you did last time. And try to chin up a little. Your extreme lack of confidence makes you look like a little b*tch" she said sourly. 

154245 MD:8

Took 64 DMG

[0] @Hidden| 744/940 HP | 1/92 EN | 13 DMG | 61 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 94 Vamp
[0] @Crozeph| HP: 483/600 I EN: 12/54 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 2 I +2 Savvy I +2 Regen I +1 Bleed 

• ID: 154250
  • BD: 9 critical 
  • Crozeph dealt 12 + 1 critical x 11 Iai = 143 - 25 MIT = 118 damage to Bee Minion D

[0] @Hidden| 744/940 HP | 1/92 EN | 13 DMG | 61 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 94 Vamp
[0] @Crozeph| HP: 483/600 I EN: 1/54 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 2 I +2 Savvy I +2 Regen I +1 Bleed 

Bee Minion D | 0/250 HP | 125 DMG | 25 MIT

He could only make a weak smile to Hidden's last comment on him. Crozeph felt a little lighter after using meditation, a good chunk of energy returned and he moved forward to finish off the bee, if his attack hits. He moved his katana back and made a stance resembling Iaijutsu while running towards the bee, aiming for its face. The bee tried to move but Crozeph has closed the distance enough for his draw strike to reach it.

The attack connected and it also activated the bleed effect of his sword, the damage was already enough to shatter the bee or rather he sliced it in half before shattering. He did a decent job on finishing it off, it might get Hidden off his back for now. Not that he wasn't at fault, her anger was entirely his fault and he could only appease it if he doesn't miss a lot which is debatable. Now the minions are gone and his energy is left with one, he was already feeling his body losing strength and as he tried to take another step he fell facedown, like a tree. It was even a miracle he wasn't stabbed by his own weapon with a fall like that. "S***" he muttered as he tried to stand back up again. He couldn't feel any muscle pain but his body had little strength he couldn't even lift his head.

Edited by Crozeph

'He actually hit the thing' she found herself thinking after watching Crow slash through the bee taking the rest of its life in one solid blow. A small chuckle would escape her lips as she let herself fall to the ground. She laid there, face up staring at the sky. Breathing heavily, she would find herself actually almost forced to smile. They hadn't even made it to the boss yet, she already felt accomplished. 

"We did it... that was difficult as hell for no reason. Stupid dagger doesn't have any Area attacks." She liked the dagger but it was somewhat lacking in the damage department. It was a weapon that perfect suited her but its lack of use was almost aggravating. 

She sat up, gazing over at Crowzeph. "Look at that. You can do it too if you try. I expect that kind of effort from now on or I may just have to stab you into submission." She would tell him. she didn't hate the guy but he honestly was kind of a disappointment. 

1/3

Crozeph lied down and just let his energy go up. He never wanted to see whatever that skill Hidden used to shapeshift using his looks. "I don't want to see my face," he thought, he never wanted to see his face but made sure people saw his. Whatever fear he felt earlier it was still there but it wasn't as dangerous as before, it felt like Hidden made him realize his mistake. Crozeph never really cared for his build until he decided to be a support. Now he wanted to just get the quest over before he could mess things up again.

He tried to sit and kept his eyes from looking at her, he was either ashamed or scared. He tried to be himself and it seems it was a mistake to me himself and be a failure in attacking at the same time. He wasn't even a sluggish type of player, he was more on speed and precision and now he can't even have a high hit percentage. "I can try but I'm still trying to work out my shift of build," he told her. It was better to warn Hidden about what might happen next, he was already disappointing and he didn't want to add more to the glass.

"I can try but I'm still trying to work out my shift of build," Hidden frowned. "What are you changing your build into? A DoT DPS?" She sat up and took the time to sheathe her dagger. 'We only have the boss to go right? I doubt it should be difficult if it is only a single target. If the boss transforms into a swarm of bee's I am screwed.' 

She flipped over her body so that she may peer at Crozeph. "Still scared of me? I thought you were going to just ditch during the fight. Glad you didn't, it would have been a pretty bad you know? I have a stupid amount of time and resources to find you. Your escape wouldn't last long." She would tell him in an almost bored tone. She actually doubted she'd spend too much time herself searching for him. She might just send some lower leveled players after him to take care of him. 

"God... why does it take so freakin long to gain back my energy? I wish there was someway to speed this up a bit." 

2/3 

Her question was pretty easy to answer but will his answer change anything right now. He joined someone with his build still broken, not in a game-changing way. "A support DPS, initially I'm just a DPS but I changed some of my gear and tried to figure what works for a support while maxing out my damage output" which Crozeph was still struggling to do. It was a huge sacrifice for him. With his accuracy down and his Light Momentum taken from his enhancements, he has quite a high chance to most attacks. If only he could figure it out and get himself to upgrade.

Crozeph tried to avoid looking at her, if it can be called fear then yes he was afraid. "Sort of, I don't know" he replied to her. He always had been a quiet person who makes little comments on things or people and when those who are capable begin to show, Crozeph chooses to be wary of them. In Hidden case, Crozeph got ahead of himself thinking that this girl was like Mari and Oikawa, the orange cursor meant nothing to him but now he learned it the hard way. "Even if I did run, I'll return here anyway" of course he will, he's an idiot. He's strategic but only when he's doing things alone, once there was another who is more capable than him, Crozeph will hit rock-bottom with his own abilities and double it down with his current build.

"Support DPS..." she would voice mirroring his words. She listened to his answer and found herself sort of confused from it. "I guess you could go the support role but I feel that enhancements needed for that are way different than a DPS. Anyways, with your current accuracy, you might as well forget all about being a DPS." she would state the last bit bluntly. Standing up, she would gesture for the other player to do the same. 

"Well... if you want to bail now I wouldn't hate you anymore for it. I'm going to start going to hunt the boss." She ruffled the hood to her cloak. Walking in the direction of the quest objective, she would leave Crozeph behind if he didn't follow her. At this point he seemed to be nothing more than baggage at this point. If the baggage was willing to go off and carry itself than who was she to argue? She could handle the rest of the quest easily on her own from here on. 

3/3 EN Restored

"Forget about DPS? maybe but soon enough I can figure things out" he told her. It will take more time than he thought unless someone was willing to sit down with him and talk things out about his build. He doesn't mind having low evasion but he really needs to work on his accuracy. He stood up as soon as Hidden told him to, if they ever meet again then he might just be better than who he is now. "Is that even going to happen again?" he asked himself. They were probably the worst duo, Hidden gets mad when her expectations or demands aren't met and Crozeph is the person who doesn't want to meet expectations and demands, a virtuoso of disappointment. He only wants a very simple life which the game cannot give to him.

He dusted off some leaves from the hem of his yukata and followed her "I might as well finish this, or help you finish this quest" he told her while securing his equipped katana. He doesn't know if the Queen bee will be something that is much harder to hit but for now, he can only follow her. Even if she wouldn't hate him, he'd still feel bad ditching a quest out of fear.

Hidden stepped forward with Crozeph in tow as they stepped forward to a large nest that rest in the tree. It was... massive for a wasp nest. She was willing to be that she could fit inside of it. "I've got an idea. Hopefully its just the queen in there." Hidden darted forward, scaling the tree with ease. Standing on the branch that the nest hung from, she cut it down, watching it fall and break on the ground. As it did, a burst of light indicated the arrival of four enemies, the three smaller ones instantly swarming her. She jumped down but was unable to dodge one of the bees and took a hit. She swatted the giant wasp away with her hand and backed up, judging the sheer size of the queen. "This isn't going to be easy. Focus on the Queen for now. I'm not exactly sure what she might be capable of. She's going to be the one to spell trouble." 

Spoiler
155654 8 3 11 3 Hidden Msg_hover2.png The Queen Attacks 2020-06-27 00:26:19
155653 2 9 1 8 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Bee Minion C Attacks 2020-06-27 00:26:10
155652 4 4 18 1 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Bee Minion B Attacks 2020-06-27 00:26:00
155651 10 10 15 2 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Bee Minion A attacks 2020-06-27 00:25:33
155650 1 11 16 5 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Eternal Cyclone v. The Queen 2020-06-27 00:23:41

Hidden takes: 125-61=64 DMG

[0] @Hidden| 876/940 HP | 91/92 EN | 13 DMG | 61 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 94 Vamp
[0] @Crozeph| HP: 600/600 I EN: 54/54 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 2 I +2 Savvy I +2 Regen I +1 Bleed 

Bee Minion A | 250/250 HP | 125 DMG | 25 MIT
Bee Minion B | 250/250 HP | 125 DMG | 25 MIT
Bee Minion C | 250/250 HP | 125 DMG | 25 MIT

<<The Queen>> 500/500 HP | 200 DMG | 75 MIT 

• Immune to Stun, Bleed, and Paralysis
  • Paralyzes and Leaves 2 turns of Bleed(24) on a CD:6+ and Successful hit. 
  • ID: 155655
  • BD: 4 + 2 = 6 success
  • Crozeph dealt 12 x 15 San Ge = 180 - 75 MIT = 105 damage to Queen Bee
Spoiler

[0] @Hidden| 876/940 HP | 91/92 EN | 13 DMG | 61 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 94 Vamp
[1] @Crozeph| HP: 600/600 I EN: 39/54 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 2 I +2 Savvy I +2 Regen I +1 Bleed 

<<The Queen>> 395/500 HP | 200 DMG | 75 MIT 

"Wow I'm in danger," he thought as the Queen Bee and four more bees appeared "white knight bees" he unsheathed his katana and kept his eyes on the Queen Bee. Hidden was right and he himself doesn't have information about these bees. He ran and tried his best to dodge the minions. With the Queen Bee hovering it would be hard to land an attack in an even ground. Crozph bit his lip, most of his attacks required even footing or else his accuracy will drop more plus he doesn't have acrobatics.

"Let's just hope this..." he saw a boulder large enough to reach the Queen Bee and even with that he would need to invest strength in launching himself towards it as it hovers in the area. He jumped and slashed at the bee as much as the gravity of the game would allow him to. The last he did was a vertical chop and he landed and rolled away as the momentum carried him and slammed his back to a tree near the now broken hive that they have.

Edited by Crozeph

Thank goodness that Crozeph was still hitting. After watching his hit land, she understood that this battle would not actually be an easy feat. Unless she seriously began to land her critical holy attacks they would not be finishing this very easily. Once again like the last battle, they would be scrambling for energy in the end. 'I better start hitting too. I can't waste much time.' She darted forward right after Crozeph and as he fell out of the way she leapt into the air and spun vertically slashing another gash into the creature. 'There is a little bit of its health gone. I suppose it might not be too bad if I keep dodging its attacks and keep myself from getting killed. These adds are a bit annoying since they can deal damage but not much more than that.' "Keep hitting. We don't have much room for error here." she would tell Crozeph. She was hit by one of the bees, decreasing her health even more. If she didn't get a critical she would not be healing any of the damage. 

Spoiler
155661 7 9 4 7 Hidden Msg_hover2.png The Queen Attacks 2020-06-27 00:59:10
155660 5 10 15 1 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Bee Minion C Attacks 2020-06-27 00:58:59
155659 7 10 15 8 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Bee Minion B Attacks 2020-06-27 00:58:51
155658 2 9 10 4 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Bee Minion A attacks 2020-06-27 00:58:41
155657 6 12 15 10 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Eternal Cyclone v. The Queen 2020-06-27 00:57:55

Hidden takes: 125-61=64 DMG
Hidden deals: 13*13=169-75=94 DMG to The Queen

[0] @Hidden| 812/940 HP | 91/92 EN | 13 DMG | 61 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 94 Vamp
[1] @Crozeph| HP: 600/600 I EN: 39/54 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 2 I +2 Savvy I +2 Regen I +1 Bleed 

<<The Queen>> 301/500 HP | 200 DMG | 75 MIT 

• ID: 155673
  • BD: 7 + 2 = 9 success
  • Crozeph dealt 12 x 15 San Ge = 180 - 75 MIT = 105 damage to Queen Bee

0] @Hidden| 812/940 HP | 91/92 EN | 13 DMG | 61 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 94 Vamp
[1] @Crozeph| HP: 600/600 I EN: 24/54 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 8 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 2 I +2 Savvy I +2 Regen I +1 Bleed 

<<The Queen>> 196/500 HP | 200 DMG | 75 MIT 

"No room for error" he uttered as he continued to move. It was easier said than done as his energy is dipping again. "I regret not getting finesse as early as I can," he thought as he reaches for the Queen Bee again. Looking for anything to step on and launch himself towards it was the hard part of the attack. he didn't want to miss an attack again so that the battle will go smoothly or faster. Their battle earlier was taken to a harder path with him missing his attacks and now he can't afford to do it again and also there's this fear that Hidden will stab him until he learns his lesson.

Crozeph gave a grunt as soon as he was near the queen and attacked it. About three to four of his swings hitting the queen bee, however with his elevated attack, the landing isn't going to be smooth. Crozeph landed on his feet but also his elbows struck the ground, he felt a tingle but his Hp looked fine. He raised his katana to guard as he looked at the queen "did I hit?" he asked. Was it hard enough? maybe that's what he wanted to ask.

Edited by Crozeph