[F16-PP] Out of Depth <<Snake Out Of Water>>

<<Snake Out Of Water>>

Now this was interesting.

This mark came to her around noon, when NIGHT was finally rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, feet slung over the side of her bed. Apt timing as usual, the groggy player mused, but her broker's delay of sending the message off during the later part of the day was well appreciated. Fleur had decided to try and trust the hunter once again, after news that another person had tagged along for the ride on her previous request. Today's dish was served with all greens, the way the knight hated it -- a snake lurking in the forest of Floor 16.

Oh, and there was water. And the snake could camouflage itself. And sink both poison and paralytic venom into its targets. All in all, this serpent seemed like it had its life together.

The last morsel was the tastiest, the icing on the cake. One consumable capable of providing two separate status effects onto a given weapon.

Okay. This was a game she was willing to play. Sending a message of acceptance, the hunter went over to her contacts, ringing up combat counterpart.

NIGHT: another snake
bigger this time
i want to see it up close
floor 16
you in?
1h

need to make side trip

@Zajcica

Spoiler

NIGHT
 | HP: 930/930 | EN: 90/90
 | ACC: 2 (1, +1) | DMG: 20 (16, +3+1*) | EVA: 0 | MIT: 26 (36, -10*) | BURN: 24 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 9 (6, +3)
 | Stealth Detection: 3 | Antidote: 2 (0, +2)
* [Filling] used to provide +1 Protein.

[Skills]
 | 
Mod Count: 4/5

1. Two-Handed Straight Sword | Passive | RANK 5/5
    Ferocity, Precision, Finesse
  2. Heavy Armor | Passive | RANK 3/5 
    > Athletics
  3. Searching | Passive | RANK 3/5
  4. - - -
  5. - - - 

-[Extra]

• Survival | Passive 
  • Concentration | Active -- CD: 3

• Familiar Mastery: Fighter | Passive | RANK 3/3

[Equipment]

• Jack's Executioner
    -- [ Burn I | Natural rolls of 9-10 deal 24 unmitigated burn damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. This effect does not stack, but can be refreshed. A hit must occur to activate the status condition. ]
    -- [ Blight I | Natural rolls of 9-10 deal 24 unmitigated blight damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. This effect does not stack, but can be refreshed. A hit must occur to activate the status condition. ]
    -- [ Cursed | This item cannot be traded to another player or leave the player's inventory. If two players are married with a Cursed item in their shared inventory, either player may access the item. This item automatically adjusts its Tier to the player it's equipped to. ]
  • Reminiscing The Lord
    -- [ Mitigation II | +18 MIT ]
    -- [ Paralytic Venom (Defensive) | Natural successful attacks against you of 8-10 removes the enemy’s action on their next turn. Paralyzed opponents lose any evasion properties. ]
  • Maneki-Neko Figurine
    -- [ Loot Die III | +3 LD. ]

-[Battle-Ready Inventory]

• [T2E2] March of the Rebellion (1)
    -- [ Hypnosis II | -2 ACC to one enemy for one battle. ]
  • [T2E2] Le Gibet (1) | [ref]
    -- [ Lullaby II | -2 EVA to one enemy for one battle. ]
    -- [ Instant Effect | Item can be used as a free action. ]
  • [T2E2] Für Elise (4) | [ref]
    -- [ HP Recovery II | +80 HP. ]
  • [T1E3] One Beast's Defiance (1) -- [ Antidote III | Immunity to status conditions for 3 turns. ]
  • [T1E2] ...Is Another Beast's Folly (1) -- [ Antidote II | Immunity to status conditions for 2 turns. ]
  • [T1E3] Ultra Lucky Hot Dog (1) -- [ Loot Die III | +3 LD. ]
  • [T1E3] Strength (1) -- [ Damage III | +3 DMG. ]
  • [T1E1] Super Sight Shoyu Ramen (1) -- [ Accuracy I | +1 ACC. ]

[Misc]

• -- [ Dimensional Backpack, Item Stash | +2 Battle-Ready Inventory Slots ]
    -- [ Well Rested | -1 EN for the first three expenditures of each combat. ]
    -- [ Col Stash | +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests. ]
    -- [ Relaxed | Increases out of combat health regeneration by (5 * Tier) per post. Full energy restoration occurs after two turns out of combat. ]
    -- [ Squeaky Clean | In a thread, -25% DoT damage taken from the first DoT applied to this player. ]
    -- [ Filling | In a thread, +1 T1 slot to a food consumed by this player. Can exceed Cook enhancement caps. ]

-Ping-

The paladin sees her menu light up with a familiar flash of the envelope icon. Surely it was Night again and she would have to decipher yet another displaced and jumbled message- Oh no it's actually entirely readable this time. She didn't have any problems with snakes in a whole, it was just the one on floor seven. One hour from now.

If it was Floor 16, it was going to be tougher than the last few bosses she had been fighting. Time to get her game face on and show Ren what she was really capable of. She spent a short amount of time in the kitchen making Night a special meal that would be helpful for the quest and something for herself. Normally she would make this enhancement on a different dish, but she could do something special for her best friend.

On her way to teleporter she ate her Dragon Roll, and soon was on Floor 16 where she would await Night's arrival

Spoiler

General
Level: 33 | HP:  720/720 | Energy: 66/66 Hate: 1/3/4(M/H/C)

Stats
DMG: 5 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 81+30ACC: 0 | DoT Restst: 25%+25%(1st proc) | Thorns: 18

Skills
R2 OHAS, R5 Heavy Armor, R2 MIT Familiar, Fighting Spirit, Concentration

Mods
Athletics; Stonewall

Housing Buffs
Rested; Filling; Tasty; Angler; Hardworking

Equipment(In use)
Regal Cuirass(Heavy Armor): MIT I, Thorns II
Revenant(Shield): Taunt I; Rec II
Trap of Argalia(OHAS): DMG I; BLD I

Equipment(Standby)
La Black Luna(Trinket): ACC III

Consumables
(2x)Starter Healing Potions(50HP)
Fiery Dragon Roll - MIT III < Using
Odamaki Musi: Midnight Special(x3)

Edited by Zajcica

One step out of Bistro's store -- her alchemist, her other informant -- and NIGHT had procured two salves that would aid their upcoming battle. The lesser of the two she applied upon her own sleeves, knowing her tank was going to need the potent stock more.

Was she late? Hopefully not. As the rays of light faded from her vision, NIGHT stepped off the teleporter, meeting Zugai... whatever-village for the first time. Everything appeared fashioned out of simple, primitive materials, and broad-leaved plants decorated every path along its dirt-road side. Bejeweled, exotic flowers speckled in betwixt the dark ferns of the settlement, giving life to what would be a haunting sight at first glance to most players.

This is my battlefield?

...Nevermind. I want to go home now.

A dense tropic jungle like this was not on her agenda today. She'd expected a bog, at most; to seek out and lure the creature out of hiding and strike it on some outskirts that would contrast its skin and scales. The hunter scanned the crowd for any signs of her friend -- oh, there she was, NIGHT felt obligated to stay now -- before she heaved a sigh, trudging over to her partner in muck crimes.

"Hey..." NIGHT's voice trailed, pitiful, a weary look on her face. "Um, I got you some stuff... H-hurrah..."

@Zajcica

Trading over to Zajcica the following items:

• [T2E2] Für Elise (2) | [ref]
    -- [ HP Recovery II | +80 HP. ]
  • [T1E3] One Beast's Defiance (1) -- [ Antidote III | Immunity to status conditions for 3 turns. ]

Likely to get dirty this time around, might even get wet in the process. Oh well, literally anything beats floor nine. She walked around the teleporter a bit getting a good feel for the air and the area around her, until Night appeared rather meekly.

"Oi Ren. What's this- Oh hey, I was just wondering if I should get more consumables, looks like you took care of that hunh? I already ate my food to buff my toughness." When the trade menu popped up, Yuki decided now would be a good time to give her the gift she prepared as well. She loaded them into the trade menu and accepted them. "There, that should keep you dishing damage longer and longer. You're already insanely strong, but I figure this will help expedite the process even further. I hope you like it." The girl says with a warm smile to her best friend.

Spoiler

Transferring to Night

Name: Odamaki-Mushi: Midnight Special
Your Profession: Cook
Your Rank: 8
ID: 148257; -1; -2
Roll: 9+1; LD: 16
Item Type: Meal
Tier: 2
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Protein II
Description: The tag line for this items description reads only: "For a Friend<3"
Post Link: [Here]

Edited by Zajcica

Oh, a gift? NIGHT's curiosity pierced through her veil of gloom, as she accepted the item with a hum and a nod. One examination later proved only the best of rewards -- she'd been running low on Protein buffs lately -- and the worst of intentions behind them, a realization that had only occurred once the woman's gaze fell onto the item's description.

"For a Friend<3"

And-- and I have to deal with this now?

Her summoning of the dish was hesitant, but NIGHT ate it all the same. Odamaki-mushi was only the most delicious and rarest of treats, so the knight only felt it reasonable to be thankful for the meal. "I appreciate it," the player squeezed out between bites, trying to shrug a faint sense of dread over Yuki's implications once again. Should she even bring it up? The day was already tough enough on her so far, and they hadn't even seen the field boss just yet. With the last of her food eaten, what was left of her cutlery fade away into a scatter of light, and the woman pulling a napkin from her inventory to wipe her mouth.

"I had to get the salve commissioned," NIGHT explained while cleaning up, one hand buried in her jacket's pocket. "It should stand up against the paralysis. On your armor, then we'll try and track down that beast."

@Zajcica

Spoiler

NIGHT | HP: 930/930 | EN: 90/90 | ACC: 2 | DMG: 22 (20+2) | EVA: 0 | MIT: 6 (26, -20) 
 | BURN: 24 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 9 | Stealth Detection: 3 | Antidote: 2

Yuki noted the change in expression. That Night had when she looked at the item she made her. She honestly wasn't able to tell if it was the items fault, or if it had to do with what happened when they last ate it. It was pretty obvious that she wasn't interested in her that way, though, that wouldn't stop the two from being friends and partners in combat. She would defend Ren to her final breath if that's what it came down to.

"We'll be alright. I trust you to take it down before it can hurt me. It'll be lucky to scratch me." Yuki rested her hands behind her head with her armors up, taking note of Night's quiet and meek demeanor so far. Hopefully there was nothing bothering her. "Is something wrong? You don't really seem as up to the challenge today as you were when we did our last quest... Is it something to do with me? Are you worried I might break down like last time? I won't, I promise."

While she took the time to answer, Yuki opened her menu and used the item that would keep her stable should a paralysis afflict her.

Spoiler

[T1E3] One Beast's Defiance (1) -- [ Antidote III | Immunity to status conditions for 3 turns. ]

"It's..."

It was a lot of things, if NIGHT was being honest. The food was one, but the bigger, more important threat that loomed over her was the environment. With a pinch and a zip of her jacket, she locked her torso up behind a sheet of black, the woman groaning in annoyance at the idea of trekking into the overgrown wilderness beyond the town's borders.

"It's the plants," she finally spat out, her expression shifting back to a familiar, comforting scowl. A sink back into her tracksuit, the player raising her gaze up towards the sky -- no, the dense canopy above her. In a growl, teeth gritted, she snapped, "I hate going near them. Don't mind if I swing my blade a bit to beat back the brush."

A roll of her head around her neck, NIGHT exhaling, trying not to let the thought of waxy cool leaves upon her cheeks bother her. "I've got no problems with you, Yuki." Not today, at least. "So don't worry, you're good. Shall we set off?"

@Zajcica

Yuki was confused a bit. She didn't know that Night had a problem with plants or anything similar. It was something of an odd fear, but she couldn't really judge. She was terrified of a snake in sand but not one in water. Since her friend wasn't taking lead, she guessed that she should, walking off out of the safe zone and making their way towards the quest location.

She wondered if saying anything further on the subject was okay, but she didn't really want to make Night's mood worse. The paladin sighed in defeat, her curiosity would get her killed. "I'm not very subtle, or smooth am I? I'm starting to see why I've been rejected three times, but I at least know when to stop. I promise I'll leave it alone from now on." The paladin relaxed her arms back at her sides and looked off to the side. Her voice did seem somewhat deflated. "That being said, you're still one of my best friends here in Aincrad. I wouldn't trade your friendship for anything. There's a lot of things I want to talk about, but maybe not out here... another time."

NIGHT had her sights set upon the dirt when they left. She definitely wanted to get this day over with, but she needed to know how this quest fared for her own knowledge in the future. It just sucked that such a tantalizing quest reward was stuck here, behind a field boss trapped in the middle of nowhere. And the cacophony of the forest, the humidity...

Her head snapped to Yuki as the woman spoke aloud her thoughts. "Oh," the knight replied, words slinking out of her in a drawl. "So you did have that intention then." At least the player knew to trust her own judgement when it came to affairs of the heart, but while her mood seemed foul, there was nary a sliver of contempt for her friend, the lady waiting and wanting for love. "It's fine," NIGHT added, loosening her glare and dropping her eyes once more to the jungle floor. "I wouldn't trade our alliance either."

"... Oh. Here." One quick trade window, the woman realizing something important. "Take these. Use them both at the same time once we find the snake. If they go off without a hitch, I've a plan to stock up on them. Helps with boss fights like these, I think."

@Zajcica

Spoiler

Trading to Zajcica the following:

Yuki grew quiet for awhile. Even as the items appeared in her console, accepted them and moved them into their proper place in her inventory. On top of her want to get out of this forest, several other things were weighing her mind down. She couldn't help but wonder what Life was up to at this point. She hadn't seen him since he was level ten. Did her approach to him scare him off to the point of him not wanting to see her again? And Crow, what about him? Since they last talked, he said he wanted to quest on his own for awhile. Was that just a distraction from the fact that he actually was trying to get rid of her?

And now Night. She was reckless with her feelings with her as well, she wasn't going to leave her too was she? That was what worried her the most, that she would lose yet another friend to her stupidity. She seemed completely out of touch with the conversation Night was trying to have with her at this point.

It was quiet. Too quiet. Not from the vegetation around them, no -- the birds and the breeze made sure to remind her of the fact that she was still prowling about in dangerous territory. And the occasional chopping from her blade cutting through bush stems still resounded close to the two players, as they continued their journey inwards, footsteps echoing in their wake.

No, it was... Yuki. Who'd let out that fraying thought, and then pushed it aside, or bottled her feelings up. Quiet. The deafening silence was from her, between them alone, and perhaps it added to the pile of frustrations NIGHT was dealing with, aside from the green reaching out to her. A snarl, as she tore apart another stalk, watching it scatter ahead of them, before she turned to the paladin, a brow raised.

She didn't have anything better to say, honestly. NIGHT was awful at conversation. But what she could do was state her observations.

"You'd usually bring up something to chat over by now." A cock of her head to the side, trying to ignore the awful thought that the back of her head might've scraped by plant matter behind her. "Something on your mind? It's best to fight with a clear head, y'know."

@Zajcica

The paladin was still lost in thought. The green leaves a had entranced her as she stared into nothing but space in general. Crow and Life weren't the only ones now that the thoughts went through her head. There was also Mari. Was it just because she hadn't given Yuki a message in some time, or because she herself hadn't messaged Mari and asked if she was doing alright? It's hard to believe that all of them disappearing from her inbox was just coincidental.

The white noise of the forest around her drowned out Night's words. It wasn't that often when she let these sort of things fill her mind to the brim with meaningless questions. It wasn't until the girl found herself running face first into a low hanging branch that she finally snapped out of her deep mental fortitude. She shook her head to null out the pain as fast as it came. "Ita-tata...G-Gomen..." The girl said trying to fake a smile to Night while rubbing the place on her head that made contact with the branch.

"Woi," the woman called out to the ditz, her blade sunk into the forest muck as she watched her friend shake her head. "Don't space out so much there. Did you even hear what I'd asked you...?"

A sigh passed NIGHT's lips, before she heaved her blade up, by its hilt, pulling it towards her to strike better at the plants around. A few chops more, and she'd cleared a path, unveiling a large lake -- the home of their prey? The paladin had better be ready for the fight. NIGHT glanced over at Yuki, who'd seemed as distant as she was just moments before, before calling out to her as one might've with a new cat. Her hisses came in as a whisper, violet eyes bearing into her friend hard enough, the player hoping that her look might catch the pinkette's attention just by will alone.

Another glance to the serene water's surface, and she spotted it, sliding in from the darkness in the distance. Hebishinu. Target found.

@Zajcica

Spoiler

ID: 148477 | LD: 24 (15, +9) | Hebishinu is found! Prepare for combat!

The silence broken, the paladin's locked onto the serpent peering from the serene lake, only disturbed by it's motion of peaking over the level of water. Her mind was solid now, the only thing she had on her mind was to protect Night. With a flash of light, the girl's weapon formed into her hand along with her shield. Her core lowered to the ground and her legs squared to center her balance further. Her eyes looked focused and determined.

"Don't worry. I'm here." Her words were somewhat off beat. The serious tone that she normally steered away from was surfacing in her expression. As badly as she wanted to take the battle to her enemy to ensure her friends safety, she was told to use the items given to her when they encountered it. The hum of her menu pulled up the item list in her inventory. She wasn't familiar with these song boxes, but she clicked them on and threw them into the battlefield. Their music played through the quiet chirping of the birds.

Before she had time get into position, the long snakes body rose from the water, swinging forward with a might strong enough to send her damaging ally directly into her frame. The two fell to the ground, Yuki's armor not really helping cushion the blow of the fall. "R-Ren!! Are you alright?!"

image.thumb.png.dcdbadbd021c10f0a2b295fafbdd7075.png

Zajcica: 720/720 | 66/66 | DMG: 5 | MIT: 111 | EVA: -1 | Rec: 2 | BLD: 24[9-10] | THN: 18 | Anti: 3/3
Night: 798/930 -132 | 90/90 | ACC: 2 (1, +1) | DMG: 20 (16, +3+1*) | EVA: 0 | MIT: 6 (36, -15*) | BURN: 24 | BLEED: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | Antidote: 2 (0, +2)

Hebishinu: 600/600 | MIT: 100 | DMG: 140 | ACC: +2 | Para(CD: 7-12)/Toxic(CD: 1-6)MD: 9-10

Spoiler

Using items on Hebishinu

Edited by Zajcica

Alright was certainly a phrase the duo could've used. As NIGHT toppled to the ground, she gritted her teeth, emitting a snarl. She hadn't had experienced such a fierce strike in so long, and all she wanted to do was break, break apart the foe that had put her in her place.

But there were other things to take care of. Cordiality, for once.

"I'm fine," she irked out, eyes set to the boss itself. It hadn't registered to the woman how close she'd gotten to her paladin until the player began picking herself off of Yuki, and her eyes flared with anxiety, embarrassment and ferocity all the same.

Because how dare Hebishinu play on parallels, just as the system intended?

Jack's Executioner was trembling in her hands the moment she pulled it to her ready. In a rush, NIGHT dashed to her opponent's front and gave it the cleanest, toughest strike she could manage -- but it was untethered to Cardinal, the swing of a fatal blow unbounded by the pulls of fate that might've guided her.

So, no dice. Hebishinu had its scales deftly formed to negate attacks of such caliber from the get go. Fortunately for NIGHT, she hadn't wasted much of her energy either.

@Zajcica

Spoiler

ID: 148502 | BD: 14 (10, +2 +2) | LD: 23 (14, +9)
Basic attack vs Hebishinu.
> Hebishinu is protected under the effects of Safeguard.

Hebishinu | HP: 600/600 | DMG: 140 | EVA: -2 | MIT: 100 | SAFEGUARD: 1 (2, -1)

[2] NIGHT | HP: 796/930 | EN: 89/90 (-1) | ACC: 2 | DMG: 22 | MIT: 6 | BURN: 24 | BLIGHT: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 9 | ANTIDOTE: 2
[0] Zajcica | HP: 720/720 | EN: 66/66 | DMG: 5 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 111 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 24 | RECOVERY: 2 | ANTIDOTE: 3

As the paladin stood up, completely unbothered by the contact that the two had just experienced, a low growl bellowed from her belly and through her teeth. Her fierce expression was way off her usual cheery, laid back attitude.

"Grr... How dare you..." She started in a whisper under her own breath. The grip on the lance of Argalia choking it's haft. "How dare you hurt my friend you bastard!" The paladin rushed past Night, looking to ram the weapon deep into it's long, slithering, soon-to-be corpse. It cared not for her anger, however. It's jaws latched around her upper half, picking her up off the ground. In retaliation, the girl jammed her spear into it's tongue. That's how these things smelled things or something right?

The snake wailed in pain, dropping the paladin into the water below. She quickly swam back to an area where she could stand between it and Night, covered in purple liquid that washed away too quickly to be effective. "I am your enemy, you scaly sack of [censored]!"

image.thumb.png.1588e17360099d3801122362f99e5539.png

Hebishinu | HP: 600/600 | DMG: 140 | EVA: -2 | MIT: 100 | SAFEGUARD: Depleted!

[2] NIGHT | HP: 796/930 | EN: 89/90 (-1) | ACC: 2 | DMG: 22 | MIT: 6 | BURN: 24 | BLIGHT: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 9 | ANTIDOTE: 2
[4] Zajcica | HP: 690/720 (-30) | EN: 66/66 | DMG: 5 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 111 | THORNS: 18 | REGEN: 5 | BLEED: 24 | RECOVERY: 2 | ANTIDOTE: 1/3

Edited by Zajcica

For such a serene song, it sure was playing in the midst of such vile a boss, such a location with so much noise and carnage in it. But as long as the notes carried on going, their target would've been weakened. NIGHT felt herself being lulled in by the playing of the piano, too focused on the rhythm that she almost forgot to attack.

What's up with that one note that keeps repeating in the back...?

It was with Yuki's shouts that the knight was reeled back to the present, her attention set back upon the snake that had decided to play on past antics. A glance at its health bar told her the field boss had been resilient to her attack -- just as Fleur's intel had stated it would do. If NIGHT could recall why exactly it happened...

A blue shimmer and the sound of glass breaking came just as Hebishinu roared, dropping her paladin friend into the water. Just as NIGHT was about to yell, the splashes of Yuki swimming to shore reassured her that her tank was alright. Relief. The dark player turned back towards the snake and struck it at its belly, hoping some of her blade's venom might seep through in turn.

@Zajcica

Spoiler

ID: 148505 | BD: 6 (2, +2 +2) | LD: 26 (17, +9)
<<Galaxy Destroyer>> vs Hebishinu.
22 * 13 = 286 DMG | 286 - 100 = 186 DMG

Hebishinu | HP: 414/600 (-186) | DMG: 140 | EVA: -2 | MIT: 100

[3] NIGHT | HP: 796/930 | EN: 81/90 (+1, -9) | ACC: 2 | DMG: 22 | BURN: 24 | BLIGHT: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 9 | ANTIDOTE: 2
[4] Zajcica | HP: 690/720 | EN: 66/66 | DMG: 5 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 81 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 24 | RECOVERY: 2 | ANTIDOTE: 1

An extremely unpleasant noise released from the beast's pain as Night shoved her blade into it's scaly skin. It looked down at the darker haired girl, who was nothing more than a black blob in it's vision. All it could see was the pink paladin standing before it. In it's rage it reached down and bit her once again. The paladin struggled against it's clamping jaw once more. Finally, she found her moment to strike, passing the lance through it's jaw and falling from it's mouth again. Back into the shallow, muddy bank the lake seeped from. Static formed around her frame, like she was paralyzed, but the antidote she had was keeping her going.

"Uegh..." The paladin slowly rose to her feet, both disgust and worry on her face. "S-Stop... I can't go through this again..." The girls mind went back to the Sando Satsu, her focus slowly losing it's grip. No more Antidote to protect her.

image.thumb.png.82f1284ad229083091650d3b379262cb.png

Hebishinu | HP: 414/600 (-186) | DMG: 140 | EVA: -2 | MIT: 100

[3] NIGHT | HP: 796/930 | EN: 81/90 (+1, -9) | ACC: 2 | DMG: 22 | BURN: 24 | BLIGHT: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 9 | ANTIDOTE: 2
[4] Zajcica | HP: 659/720 (-31) | EN: 66/66 (-4+5) | DMG: 5 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 81 | THORNS: 18 | REGEN: 5 | BLEED: 24 | RECOVERY: 2 | ANTIDOTE: 0

Edited by Zajcica

The once familiar executioner now felt foreign in her hands, its weight much too light to beckon out its appropriate use, the plague and brimstone that rested within its grasp untouchable now, even to its original's owner. Was this perhaps due to the curse enhancement? And here NIGHT thought it was beneficial rather than an evil. One day, she hissed to herself, she would rid the hex upon her blade and restore it to a better form.

But today there was a snake to slay. She called the universe into her hands, enlightening her sword with a brilliant glow as usual, then shattered its light upon the surface of Hebishinu's scales, feeling the rumblings of the impact echo within the steel in her hands. Thunderstorm nor Dracbane never felt this loose, this hollow, this insecure. When her edge met the floor, NIGHT jumped backwards, taking the moment to wave the blade around -- a personal check, making sure she understood its form before attacking once again.

@Zajcica

Spoiler

ID: 148508 | BD: 7 (3, +2 +2) | LD: 21 (12, +9)
<<Galaxy Destroyer>> vs Hebishinu.
22 * 13 = 286 DMG | 286 - 100 = 186 DMG

Hebishinu | HP: 228/600 (-186) | DMG: 140 | EVA: -2 | MIT: 100

[4] NIGHT | HP: 796/930 | EN: 73/90 (+1, -9) | ACC: 2 | DMG: 22 | BURN: 24 | BLIGHT: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 9 | ANTIDOTE: 2
[5] Zajcica | HP: 659/720 | EN: 66/66 | DMG: 5 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 81 | THORNS: 18 | BLEED: 24 | RECOVERY: 2

The snake wasn't finished yet. It's prey was right in front of her ready for the picking. Yuki could see the change in its demeanor. It wouldn't be denied dinner a third time in a row. It rushed into the tank head first, catching the bladed lance by its sharpened edge a small amount of bleed taking over. Completely angered, it raged barraging itself at the girl until finally it broke her guard. "Nai, nai, nai-" Her voice was cut off.

The lance flew through the air and landed into the soil with a -shlink- behind Ren. The last thing the knight gets to see before Yuki is fully engulfed was her legs infected with a static overlay.  The paladin was swallowed whole by the snake with no time at all, yet somehow, it couldn't seem to find Night. It searched aimlessly while it looked around for it's second course, wondering where it could be hiding.

image.thumb.png.4b897bd37f61054bde1b0c9431b52036.png

Hebishinu | HP: 228/600  | DMG: 140 | EVA: -2 | MIT: 100

[4] NIGHT | HP: 796/930 | EN: 73/90 (+1, -9) | ACC: 2 | DMG: 22 | BURN: 24 | BLIGHT: 24 | PARAV-D: 1 | LD: 9 | ANTIDOTE: 2
[9] Zajcica | HP: 628/720 (-31) | EN: 63/66 (-3+1) | DMG: 5 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 81 | THORNS: 18 | REGEN: 5 | BLEED: 24 | RECOVERY: 2

Edited by Zajcica