[F01-PP] beats to discuss aincrad to

"Easily," NIGHT replied, finishing up on the other half of the daifuku. "Combat's nothing for me. Just let me know how you want to split the loot, and we'll be set. I don't think I'll need any of the equipment again, I'm getting close to Tier 3 myself..."

"Asking for help as a tank is a good direction to take, Yuki," the player added, picking up another one of the strawberry snack, though keeping it wedged between her fingers. Morbid curiosity. "Remember? Your build would only see its true form at the end game. You've still got a lot of time to get yourself in shape. You won't stay this way for too long."

Another munch. It almost seemed as though NIGHT was a little too carefree with their conversation, but really, the woman was trying to distract herself from the possibility of being asked why she'd hired some help to keep her household running. It wasn't that weird, right? The other party she'd went to had a manor, and that was huge. Of course there'd be help there.

Here, it just seemed as though the player was being posh.

@Zajcica

Yuki sighed to herself. Night was completely right, she was still developing. She couldn't compare herself to Shield, he was almost literally three times her level and she wasn't him. She was just a girl with a complex mind set.

"I'm sorry I put so much of my energy into putting myself down Night. It really must be difficult for others to see me breakdown like this. I need stop acting like such a child I guess, but maybe I can tone it down enough to where I won't just die for any random reason." The girl looked up to her friend with a mochi ball stuffed into her mouth and gave her a happy smile. "You're a good friend Night. I would say my best friend. As I said earlier today, I wouldn't trade this friendship for anything."

The thought of her sliding down the snakes esophagus made her shiver with fear, though, she does remember what she was thinking. "When you freed me from that snake, I...I was accepting death at that point. Being swallowed whole like that... The joy I had when you killed the snake was...immeasurable. Knowing that it wouldn't be the last time I saw a friend. So, thank you."

Being eaten alive like that only gave NIGHT the flashbacks to when she fought that sand shark. Awful. She shivered at the thought. How the warrior had made it out alive and then avoided plummeting to her death was a miracle in itself, and she swore to never put herself that directly in danger ever again.

"Right," she added dryly, thumbing the powdered surface of the half-eaten mochi in her hands. "No more getting eaten by anything. Especially not snakes, Yuki." A pop of the sugary snack into her mouth, and it was gone, the woman dusting off the white remains off her hands. "And then the next thing to get rid off would be your could-die attitude. Nothing in this game that can't be powered through or outwitted -- that was the challenge posed to us since Day 1, and we're going to have to hold both the system and ourselves accountable to serve that end. Alright?"

@Zajcica

The paladin nodded to the knight with confirmation. This ordeal wouldn't claim her heart just yet.

"Yes, no more snakes please, and especially nothing eating me. Let's get me some gear that I can live with. I'll be tougher than ever, and nothing, nothing, will get the better of us! Me and you both will be invincible together and we'll kick this stupid game in the face!" The paladins face was still wet with tears even though she had stopped crying some time ago not to mention the food jammed in her mouth. "I won't let anything hurt me, or you! We'll get out of this damn game if we have to do it ourselves!"

Her smile was back to that big toothy grin though, hoping to put Night's doubts at ease with it. She gulped down the mochi in her mouth and took a drink of the tea. Then opened her menu and messaged something to Ren. "Hey, so here is what I'm looking for by the way. If you find someone with items like this that they're looking to get rid of, I need them and I'll pay good for them. Sorry if its hard to read." I picture of a hand written note appears in her console, in Yuki's beautiful handwriting, but messily scrawled on the sheet with words crossed out everywhere.

Items I need - Enhancements?

Aura Thorns No it is called aura.
Aura - Frost and Flame 2 slots of enhancement of each Shield and Heavy armor
Weapon? - Lots of [censored] ton of DoTs blight, burn, bleed everything.

Aura and... Thorns? Her companion had preferred one over the other, but both those enhancements sounded to be beneficial as far as NIGHT could recall. Then her eyes settled on the weapon.

"That... sounds like what I'm going for."

She had to admit, Jack's Executioner was much to erratic to consider for her future use, but its enhancements were phenomenal. If only she could tame the item better. But that was a musing for another time.

NIGHT nodded to Yuki with a hum. "I'll keep an eye out. I can't promise much, mostly due to how rare these equipment seem to be. But I'll try my best." One last stealing of the daifuku, the player packing up the rest of them with a shut of its container's lid, and she slid it over to her friend, smirk on her face. "Take it. I can get them any time from the help. Convenient NPC's, aren't they?"

Somewhere at the back of her mind, NIGHT was getting spammed with notifications -- a furious counterpart mad at being reduced to a low-ranking figure. The help.

Thread Summary

[Total]
Zajcica
+ 2SP
+ 200col

NIGHT
+ 4SP
+ 200col

Spoiler

[Thread Progression]
+ 1SP/participant
+ 200col/participant