[PP-F24] Misfits <<Raging Rhino>>

<<Raging Rhino>>

The cloaked character sat in a alleyway unbothered by the bustling city she sat in. It was hard enough to be in the city with the guards standing around. It made it much easier that she had almost grandmastered the Hide skill, but it would have been nicer to take part in a quest that wasn't inside a guarded city. They didn't think that one through too much now did they. 

It was midday in Paraneze, several players and NPC's crowded into the busy streets as many markets and merchants were open to purchase an assortment of weapons and goods. Found in the end of an alley alone was a cloaked player, the only visible feature a strand of black hair against a pale neck. Previously, she had chased the players out of the alley so that she could be alone. She was close to the third tier and wasn't going to let anyone get in the way of her plans. She sat atop a crate, an orange cursor spiraling above her head causing her to stick out like a sore thumb. 

Opening her HUD, she would quickly craft a few messages to send to a few select players. Typically she wouldn't try to get with a crowd of players, but today she was interested in earning as mcuh skill points as possible.. She had spent quite a bit of effort and headache to form a few friendships. She wasn't going to invite Yuki because they were not as disposable as someone like Crozeph in case the quest was harder than she anticipated. She had Assassin at her side, but she would sit back and not be at the forefront of danger. 

"Alright." She would say turning to Assassin. "A few of my friends are going to meet us here and then we are going to go and do a quest. You'll get stronger, but I just want you to stand back. The boss is really strong and could even kill me in a couple of hits."

Send: @Raidou
Hey. Quest -> Raging Rhino. Prepare for 2 DPS and you. Lets go, why aren't you already here?
Attachment: Location

Send: @Crozeph
With your track record I am scared to even invite you... well this isn't an invitation. Get over to my location. 
Attachment: Location

After sending the messages, she sat in wait for the friends in question to arrive. 

Stats

Spoiler

Stats

Hidden
Level 50
[0] Hidden | 1020/1020 HP | 100/100 EN | 16 DMG | 88 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 102 Vamp. Off
HP
100 Energy
4 Accuracy
2 Evasion
16 Base Damage
61 Mitigation
+4 Stealth Rating

Gear
<<Nato's Might>>           // +8 Holy, 1 ACC, 1 Vampiric Offensive
<<Shadow's Silence>> // +54 Mit, +1 EVA
<<Shadow's Light>> // +3 ACC
              <<Umbra>> // +9 DMG

Buffs

Battle Ready Inventory

Skills

Dagger | Rank 5: +5 DMG
Hide | Rank 4: +4 Stealth Rating
Light Armor | Rank 5: +18 Mitigation                               
E Familiar - DMG | Rank 3 +6 DMG
E Survival | No Ranks: Immunity to Environmental Effects
Disguise | +1 EVA til next turn - 5 Turn Cooldown

Skill Mods

Athletics ~ +20 HP, +1 DMG
Precision ~ +1 ACC

Acrobatics ~ +1 EVA

@Assassin

• 1 month later...

A moment of pause from this message had shown upon his HUD, pulling his attention away from the sheet of paper that he was working on. Running parameters would have to wait he supposed, for Hidden was dealing with another creature and he had offered to support her. A sharp exhale as he places the parchment down, and moves to the guild vault grabbing a few items from the shelving. Through the city of coral, Raidou finds the gate and ascends up to Parenze moving to find the girls the location. Sending her a message "Where are you." he transposes it and sends it as a response, even in his listing her name seemed obscured. "Strange skill." he offers in understanding. Here he was waiting in silence, an inventory loaded with consumables to offset anything that would be produced. He would wait for a response to get some sense of direction.

Raidou Consumes  Roasted Provence Chicken (+2 Evasion), Poached Egg (+2 Accuracy), Titan's Strength (+3 Damage)

Brought for group: Protein+2*2 (T1/Rare), Misperception (T1/Perfect), Incarcerate (Instant/T1/Perfect), Lullaby (T1/Rare), Damage +3*2 (T1/Perfect), Toxic Venom (T3/Perfect), Accuracy +2*2 (T1/Rare)

Raidou | HP:1040/1040 | EN:104/104 | DMG:20 | MIT:86 | EVA:5 | ACC:4 | TAUNT | BH:52

Spoiler

Raidou, The Red Wanderer
Level: 52
HP: 1040/1040
EN: 104/104

Stats:
Damage: 20
Mitigation: 86
Evasion: 5
Accuracy: 4
BH:52
TAUNT

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Auric Sol - Corona [T3/Perfect/2HSS]: Damage 3
Armor: Commander's Scrutiny - Duress [T1/Perfect/Trinket]: +2 Accuracy, Taunt
Misc: Red Wanderer's Robe [T1/Perfect/L.A] +3 Evasion

Skills:
Gatherer [Obtained]
Two Handed Straight Sword [Rank 5]
One Handed Straight Sword [Rank 3]
Parry [Obtained]
Howl [Obtained]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]
Fighting Spirit [Obtained]
Light Armor [Rank 1]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Protector

Mods:
Vengeful Riposte
Focused Howl
Finesse Rank 3

Battle Ready Inventory:
Dracbane [T2/Perfect/2HSS]: V.O 1, ACC 1, BLD 1
Teleport Crystal*1
Tactician's Gaze - Ogma [T1/Perfect/Trinket]: +3 Accuracy

Edited by Raidou

My day is going so well right now...

Crozeph was standing by a lake somewhere in floor 22, he just left Yuki's house to wander again and return before it got late. The girl would be worried if he strays too far from her protection "hehe she wants to tank everything"  he mumbled to himself as he gazed at the lake. The peace, however, didn't last when he received a message and it's from someone he wasn't expecting "M-Medea?" he uttered as if he saw a ghost message him. He looked around him just to make sure no one was around and took a closer look at the message "is she somewhere dangerous?" he thought. Crozeph scratched his head and tried to think of any reply to get himself out of this situation but with Hidden's track record to him, he'd endanger even Yuk if he refuses.

Floor 24

Now that he has arrived at the location where HIdden is and saw a place with NPCs and players avoiding. He squinted his eyes and tried to look if she was inside an alley. It was easy to spot her or rather the cloak she wore that covers her face. Crozeph stood back and hid in one side of the alley looking at her. A girl was with her or something but Crozeph had to make sure that it was Hidden. He opened his mail and began typing his message to her.

Spoiler

To: @Hidden

Um, where are you? any specific area?"

He returned to peek just outside the alley and made sure she gets the message "I gotta be careful or I'll..." he tried to forget his past encounter with her, he shouldn't base who a person is just because he got on their bad side but still he couldn't help but feel a little scared of her.

journal.jpg.dd908019a2fd2a253791f9168e2f3a14.jpg

Crozeph [Level 36]
  | HP: 720/720 | EN: 72/72
  | ACC: 4 | DMG: 14 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 44
  | FREEZE +1 | RECOVERY +2 | 

** Rank 2 Merchant - The Night's Watch
** WARNING: Mitigation cannot fall below 0!
  Hide contents

[Equipment]

• Lamina De Skadi [T2 Rare]
    -- Freeze +1 
    Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 (1 slot) or natural successful attack rolls of 8-10 (2 slots) remove the enemy’s action on their next turn. Frozen opponents lose any evasion properties. Striking a frozen enemy before the effect ends will end Freeze and deal an extra (12 * Tier) unmitigatable damage. [Must hit to activate the status condition.]
    -- ACC +2
    -- 
    A katana with a black hilt and an azure blade like a clear,  blue, lake water. The name translates into "Blade of Skadi" a goddess who also represented hunting and winter, signifying its use as for hunting or attacking foes by freezing them. When equipped, the user 's breath will be like one who is breathing in a cold place and the freeze effect is seen as some kind of water splashing that freezes upon contact with the target.
  • Cloak of the Oath
    -- MIT +2 

-- EVA +1
    -- A
     black haori who belonged to a vice-president of the Shinsengumi. Enables the wearer to withstand attacks and also evade it.
  • Caster's Mystic Code
    -- Recovery +2

-- ACC +1
    -- 
    A platinum band for the wrist with runic inscriptions worn by a Babylonian king who had access to magecraft. This item gives a boost on accuracy and ability to restore energy to cast more spells just like how the previous owner wanted it to work, it glows a vibrant blue when it activates through the lettering.

[Battle-Ready Inventory]

•  
  • x2 T2 Perfect Fiery Dragon Roll [MIT]
  • x2 T2 Rare Udon Bowl +2 ACC
  • x2 T2 Rare Mochi +2 LD
  • x2 T2 Rare Ramen Bowl +2 EVA 
  •  
  • Dimensional Backpack

Skills

Hide contents

Mod Count: 2/5

1. Katana | Passive | RANK 5/5
    Finesse R3 Precision 
  2. Light Armor | Passive | RANK 2/5 
    > 
  3. Battle Healing | Passive | RANK 2/5
  4. Curved Sword | Passive | RANK 1/5
  5. First-Aid | Active | RANK 2/5
  6. Extended Weight Limit | Passive | RANK 0

[Extra]

• Survival | Passive 
  • Meditation | Active I +10 EN
  • Familiar Mastery: Fighter | Passive | RANK 3/3

Misc. Buffs

Hide contents
  •  Relaxed | Passive | House buff
    >  

Edited by Crozeph

As Crozeph turned around, he was met with the unfamiliar and scarred face of a child. She seemed to have moved over to him after being told not to engage the boss. "Hi Mister! Why are you sneaking around where Nee-san is?" Assassin looked back over to Hidden and yelled. "Hey, Nee-san! There's a guy sneaking around watching us over here!" She ran back over to Hidden, who was likely checking a message. Once they settled their dispute, however, Assassin reassessed what Hidden had told her. It was just like the bear. She would have to sit and watch.

"Don't worry, Nee-san. I wont do anything dangerous. I promise." Assassin gave her a grin. She knew better than to make Hidden mad. When she gets mad, she really gets angry. Anyone that invoked her wrath would be a total idiot to do so. "I'll just stand to the side and watch you fight, cause you fight really awesome."

Spoiler

Assassin
Level: 21
HP: 420/420
EN: 42/42

Stats:
Damage: 9
Mitigation: 23
Evasion: 2
Accuracy: 2

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Kami Sori: DMG: III
Armor: Dark Cloak(LA): MIT II; EVA I
Misc: Fastening Belts(Tri): ACC II; EVA I

Skills:
Dagger [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 1]

Extra Skills:
Familiar

Mods:

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleportation Crystal*1

Timeline check
-Before Boss Raid meeting, After Assassin and Hidden's Lich quest-

A ping caught her attention and she received a message back from Raidou. 'What does he mean where am I? I literally sent him my coordinates? Isn't he supposed to the information junkie?' She sent him back nothing. If he was gonna be stupid he could get left behind. She heard Ayame's voice calling for her and she brought her gaze up. She found the young girl running back towards her. 

As she looked in the direction where Ayame had come from she felt an air of disappointment began to sit into the air. Her eyes thrust into the boy as they took hold of his image. 

"Don't worry, that guy believe it or not is with us." She crouched and whispered into Ayame's ear. "Don't put too much faith into his abilities. He kinda sucks at the game." She stood, facing Crozeph. "I am here, come on over before you attract the attention of the guard." 

Ayame promised to stay out of danger which caused the cloaked figure to smirk. "Oh, you aren't gonna ride around the boss this time? That's nice" She reached down and rubbed the top of the girl's hair. Don't worry around the two others in our group. They're good people. And they both know they'd end up hurt if they try to mess with me. That means they won't mess with you either." 

'Raidou better find his own way here. I'm not paying him to be stupid. Oh wait. I'm not paying him at all.' 

Pulling the message open again, seems in his haste to come to action he had glanced over a coordinate. "F***" he brought a word across that hardly passed his tongue, feeling a bit strange as it passed. Perhaps Gaius was rubbing off on him in a small way, he moves to the location after its drawn upon his minimap. A rather worried looking gentleman to her side, and a small child to her side. A bit of a questionable choice but he would not impose his will upon another, she must be more than adequate. He manifests pieces from his inventory and begins to produce and hand them to the group but he was not prepared this third. Must be a different specialization, but she had surely not expected his change in equipment which is why she called for two damage dealers. He would not correct her for there was no point.

Given to Crowzeph: Protein+2 (T1/Rare), Misperception (T1/Perfect), Incarcerate (Instant/T1/Perfect), Lullaby (T1/Rare), Damage +3 (T1/Perfect), Accuracy +2 (T1/Rare)

Given to Hidden: Protein+2 (T1/Rare), Damage +3 (T1/Perfect), Toxic Venom (T3/Perfect), Accuracy +2 (T1/Rare)

Crozeph was startled when the little girl went up to him. "I-I not sneaking I'm just..." It was too late, the girl told Hidden already that he was there "oh damn, I wanted to make sure" he couldn't finish his sentences. He walked towards Hidden and waved a hand while avoiding eye contact. "I got here and I wanted to ask if we're going somewhere? I-I kind of don't want to worry my girlfriend because I'm out a bit too late" he said as he begins to shuffle in his inventory to pick out some buffs for himself.

His rummaging was stopped when another person approached them and began to hand out some items to him. Crozeph reluctantly took the items and began consuming those which needed to be consumed. "I-I'm Crozeph, are you Hidden's friend?" he asked him. For some reason he looked familiar to Crozeph as if he met him somewhere. Crozeph finished consuming the items and scratched his head "so we are doing some quests and also..." he looked at the little girl "is she lost or is she..." he had a thought that would be trouble if he told Hidden about it. "She might be Hidden's little sister or Hidden's daugh..." Crozeph shook his head lightly. He needs to focus or he'll get into trouble with her again.

• consumed protein +2
  • consumed damage +3
  • consumed acc +2
  • received incarcerate T1 perfect
  • received misperception T1 perfect
  • received lullaby T1 rare
Edited by Crozeph

The girl stuck close to her older sister. She didn't want the other two to be close to her unless they tried something, but Hidden seemed to assuage her fears enough to stand without clinging to her. The way she made it sound was as if she could beat up the sneaky boy at her level. That would be fun to do. Maybe after they killed the boss, she could try it.

When Hidden teased her about riding on the back of bosses, she pouted a little. "Aw, come on, that was fun..." She stopped there in fear of bring up any past mistakes, but was fine after she received the momentary affect of Hidden's hand ruffling her hair. She smiled and blushed slightly, trying not to interrupt the adult's conversation. "I'll just hide in the corner from the meanie! It's super easy for me to hide since I'm so small!"

Her eyes traced to the end of the alley once more where the silhouette of Raidou was seen. A smirk met her face. "Bout' time you showed up huh?" she asked the man. Instead of saying much, Raidou merely handed her a few buffs would she would accept without worry. Her drug dealer made some good items. After consuming the items she looked back to Crow who seemed to be fidgeting about something. 

"I got here and I wanted to ask if we're going somewhere? I-I kind of don't want to worry my girlfriend because I'm out a bit too late"

Hidden couldn't stop herself from giggling. "You're funny. You? A girlfriend? Didn't realize you could even make jokes. Anyway, it would worry your girlfriend more if you didn't come back now wouldn't it?" 

She sighed. "We are taking a quest on this floor. I figured you might have some form of use." As Crow mentioned Assassin her own eyes darkened. "She is not lost, she's with me. She's just going to be watching us today." She focused her gaze on Crozeph. "Touch a single hair on her little head, I dare you"

Her attitude would suddenly flip 180 as a murderous intent almost seemed to writhe off her body in hateful pangs. Then once again it would flip. "Alright then! Let's get going!" She would walk past the group, tugging Ayame along by the hand.

With everything distributed where they would be needed Raidou checks over his inventory and statistics in silence. A softened glance and a short response to Crowzeph and Hidden "Yes." for that would answer all necessary questions in one fell swoop. He was a man of few words, he chose them carefully as to not waste time on formalities. "Hit it with those, debilitate it so I can tank it efficiently." his gear was prepared and he was steeled for the worst. Whatever this was to be would be simple if he could help it, he was making quite the bounds. The city was rather dormant, which perhaps was due to the sector they were traveling about in. He'd forgotten how difficult it could be for an orange player to traverse safe zones so it made sense she was sticking to the shadows. Adjusting the glasses on his nose, Raidou was ready for whatever may transpire.

Raidou activates Vengeful Riposte

Raidou | HP:1040/1040 | EN:99/104 | DMG:20 | MIT:86 | EVA:5 | ACC:4 | TAUNT | BH:52

It was reasonable for Hidden to hear it as a joke, having a girlfriend was also something he didn't really expect he would have. He can even laugh at himself and say "hah! the heavens must have an abundance of mercy to bestow some to you" or something like that but it did sound worse if he wouldn't make it back home. The quest was now ready to be tackled and with debuffs on his hands, it would be a good idea to start the fight with him "It seems like the guy knew things too well" he thought. Hidden's warning about touching the girl made him swallow hard despite not having any plans of doing so "I wouldn't really touch a little girl who isn't related to me, it's creepy" he then turned his head "oh right I'm creepy enough without the need of touching someone" he muttered to himself. He turned back to them and smile at the girl "I wouldn't mind giving her a high five is she wants to" he quickly made his way to the quest area before Hidden could say more.

Crozeph entered the Colosseum and saw that the residents are spectating. Crozeph wasn't sure what to do about the crowd and it made him feel uneasy to have some people watch them. He looked back at the group and asked "um, do we really need an audience?" he asked Hidden. He wasn't even finished asking a question when a monster entered, a rhinoceros with unnecessary horns. It was large enough that if it steps on Crozeph he'd die. 

This however triggered something in him, his hatred for these monsters, and how they can take the lives of players. He has a chance to deal some good debuffs on this one. Piasuhon bellowed and it was the signal for Crozeph to take out the debuffs they'll be needing. He activated the crystals and sound emanated down the arena grounds. One sounded like some kind of lullaby and the other was something Crozeph couldn't recognize. It doesn't matter, there are two more players who will do the job once he finishes.

• Used Lullaby [-2 EVA] to Piasuhon
  • Used Incarcerate [double damage DoTs] to Piasuhon
Edited by Crozeph

Once the group had entered the arena, Assassin grabbed Hidden's hand and smiled up the woman. Her glowing emerald eyes showed promise to her older sister. "Good luck Nee-san. Please don't let the meanie beat you up." And with that, she released her hand and set up a hiding spot the best she could against the wall of the colosseum. There really wasn't anywhere to hide, but as long as she stayed away from the combat, she would be entirely fine.

What came out of the other end of the arena wasn't what she expected. Normally one would see lion in these types of dueling arena's but it looks like this one was eccentric. Assassin watched intently. She was eager to see Hidden fight again after watching her completely destroy the bear that they had fought without a problem. Hopefully the other two would be able to help her though, if she needed it.

The group of misfits of entered the Colosseum and Hidden immediately noticed the rather large group of NPC spectators. Her eyes darkened as she looked up at them. ''I'm not a spectacle for your amusement...' As Crozeph mentioned their audience, she would shake her head. "If there was anything I could do about it I would." The gates across the way opened and a large horned beast entered the ring, appearing to look pretty angry. Flicking her wrist, Hidden's dagger would fall into place. "Let's just get this over with." she stated coldly. 

She darted forward at the large beast which began to charge back. As she came close, she targeted the beast's leg. Her dagger swiped the beast, dealing a fair amount of damage but not enough for it to be assuring the beast's defeat. For that she would need some divine intervention. "Raidou, Howl! Crozeph! Actually hit the damn thing!" 

155349 BD:8+6-2=12
DMG: 21*13=273-50=223 DMG

[1] Hidden     | 1020/1020 HP | 900/100 EN | 21 DMG | 58 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 102 Vamp. Off | 24 Tox. Ven. 
[0] Assassin |
[0] Crozeph   |
[0] Raidou     |

<<Piasuhon>>  877/1100 HP | 300 DMG | 50 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 50% Phase

• Trained Eye: Piasuhōn is able to land critical hits more easily. His Crit scale is 8-10 instead of 9-10
  • Pure Rage: When Piasuhōn's health reached 550, he is overcome by a fit of rage, aiming to kill. He gains +100 Damage to his base attack but loses 1 Accuracy in his blind rage

@Raidou

A pulse of energy on his back as he removes his newly forged blade producing a thickened cloud of red and within in it a glimmer of golden light. His legs spread and slide apart as he begins to hunch, the reds fumes building upon his frame. "Thing's have changed a bit." Raidou remarks before a sudden burst of speed tears him forward in a burst gold light, tearing a red gash upon the beast as the mist behind him begins to cause its eyes to gloss over. Spinning the blade in his grasp, Raidou knew what would come next and prepared accordingly.

Rampaging toward the swordsman having just been made blind to the others, he pivots and shifts his weight with a clash of steel and a shower of sparks throws it off kilter. An easy rebuke it screams past him as the crowd yells and shouts from the stands. "What a waste of energy."

ID# 155416 results: Battle: 3+4=7, Hit dealing 260-50=210 damage

ID# 155417 results: MOB: 3-3+2=1, Missed vs. Raidou!

[1] Hidden     | 1020/1020 HP | 900/100 EN | 21 DMG | 58 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 102 Vamp. Off | 24 Tox. Ven. 
[0] Assassin |
[0] Crozeph   |
[3] Raidou     | 1040/1040 HP | 87/104 EN | 20 DMG | 86 MIT | 5 EVA | 4 ACC | TAUNT | 52 BH

<<Piasuhon>>  667/1100 HP | 300 DMG | 50 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 50% Phase

• Trained Eye: Piasuhōn is able to land critical hits more easily. His Crit scale is 8-10 instead of 9-10
  • Pure Rage: When Piasuhōn's health reached 550, he is overcome by a fit of rage, aiming to kill. He gains +100 Damage to his base attack but loses 1 Accuracy in his blind rage
Edited by Raidou
  • ID: 155423
  • BD: 4 + 6 = 10 success
  • Crozeph dealt 19 x 15 San Ge = 285 - 50 MIT = 235 damage to Piasuhon

[0] Assassin |
[1] Crozeph   | 720/720 HP I 60/72 EN I 19 DMG I 24 MIT I 4 ACC I 1 EVA I 1 FRZ I 2 REC I 12 BH
[3] Raidou     | 1040/1040 HP | 87/104 EN | 20 DMG | 86 MIT | 5 EVA | 4 ACC | TAUNT | 52 BH

<<Piasuhon>>  432/1100 HP | 300 DMG | 50 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 50% Phase

Crozeph moved as the other players began attacking Piasuhon, as usual, they wouldn't miss and Crozeph... he wanted to keep himself off Hidden's rage radar. He dashed forward with his katana unsheathed. He slashed at the two feet behind Piasuhon hoping to cripple the beast and followed up by multiple slashes on its body. red marks lingered for a few seconds and Crozeph began to distance himself from it. "Red already has the aggro I think" he took a few steps back and raised his katana to guard. 

The noise made by the spectator was nothing to him but at times it can get annoying as if they were expecting to be stomped by the huge beast. "I don't think Red and Hidden would let that happen," he thought. The kid was an assurance that Hidden would never let the battle go the wrong way. "Come on Skadi, we've got a beast to freeze" he whispered to his katana as he kept on moving around Piasuhon.

Edited by Crozeph

Assassin watched the group lay the Rhino to waste in just a single flurry of blows. It was certain that victory was inevitable for the group, but Assassin couldn't help but notice Raidou's use of a tank ability. That was the one that could draw attention of enemies. The Rhino hadn't shown any area of attack damage yet either, so she would be absolutely safe to jump in and help.

A grinding of steel under her cloak rang over the sound of the crowd. The powerful hum of her intensely red weapon  was music to her ears. She was about to unleash something insanely devastating - no going back now.

A blur of black and a streak of red moved through the other three players. A mad dash of ultra-speed in the form of a child slashed the rhino from every direction, leaving red marks all over it's tough hide. Once her attack was finished, she returned to her sister's side and smiled. "I-I can help!"

image.png

[0] Assassin | 420/420 HP | 31/42 EN | 9 DMG | 23 MIT | 2 EVA | 2 ACC
[1] Crozeph   | 720/720 HP I 60/72 EN I 19 DMG I 24 MIT I 4 ACC I 1 EVA I 1 FRZ I 2 REC I 12 BH
[3] Raidou     | 1040/1040 HP | 87/104 EN | 20 DMG | 86 MIT | 5 EVA | 4 ACC | TAUNT | 52 BH

<<Piasuhon>>  370/1100 -(117-50) HP | 300 DMG | 50 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 50% Phase

As she pulled back from the attack, she remained wary of any incoming attacks from the Rhino. She wasn't going to take any unnecessary damage. As she fell back she noticed that Raidou shot in just after her, slamming into it with a large blade she hadn't witnessed before. 'Wait what?' She watched as the monster took a dip in health. "That is just bullsh*t" she voiced quietly. Not only did he have high evasion and tank skills, he also had damage now? Just how much experience did gathering materials give him? 

She stood stunned and watched as even Crozeph moved in and racked up his own damage. 'Something's wrong. The game is glitching. This can't be happening....' Her eyes watched as even Ayame attacked the boss and dealt a good chunk of damage. 'WHAT IS HAPPENING?' She mentally screamed. Her eyes darkened as her temper began to rise. 'Something is f**cking broken.'

As Ayame stepped up to her she would say,  "I-I can help!" Swiftly, she would thunk the small girl on the head with her hand in the shape of a karate chop. "You can start listening. I never said you weren't capable of helping. I said you weren't going to. Get behind me before you get yourself hurt. Or worse" She stepped past the girl, slamming her dagger into the side of the gravelly injured boss, taking her anger out on it. Her attack knocked the beast onto its side where it would lay with a groan. "Finish this. Ayame and I are leaving." She began to walk away. "Let's go" Hidden would tell the small child. Buffed or not... she wasn't sure how the others managed to do something like that. 

'What if they get stronger and start getting angry for me threatening and bossing them around all the time? The only way I got them to be my 'friend' was forcing them too. If they become stronger than me somehow... will they still even take my shit anymore? Or will they just hunt me down and call it a day?' It was an honest fear of Hidden's. 

155645 BD:8+6-2=12
DMG: 21*13=273-50=223 DMG

[2] Hidden     | 1020/1020 HP | 900/100 EN | 21 DMG | 58 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 102 Vamp. Off | 24 Tox. Ven. 
[0] Assassin | 420/420 HP | 42/42 EN | 9 DMG | 23 MIT | 2 EVA | 2 ACC
[1] Crozeph   | 720/720 HP I 60/72 EN I 19 DMG I 24 MIT I 4 ACC I 1 EVA I 1 FRZ I 2 REC I 12 BH

<<Piasuhon>>  147/1100 HP | 300 DMG | 50 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 50% Phase

Raidou pivots and slides as Crozeph tears through its side in multiple swings, followed by the little one doing her own damage to it and last Hidden. Keeping an eye peeled to its draining health bar, he felt as though only one more strike would do it. Leaning low Raidou prepares himself and allows the beast to charge straight for him. It picks up speed gaining fervor as it was becoming enraged due to a feeling of fight or flight. When in range Raidou slides his feet and ripping the blade up, parrying the incoming horn and pivot plants the blade in its neck. The momentum slices it in two as the charge does the work for him. "It's done, not too difficult." Raidou comments as Hidden begins to extract herself from the arena. "I hope she will be alright." Raidou whispers, turning his attention to Crozeph. "Raidou, that was good work back there." offering him a handshake, having realized given he kept calling him 'Red' that he had forgotten to offer his name.

ID# 155656 results: Battle: 4+4=8, Hit dealing 260-50=210 damage killing Piasuhon

[2] Hidden     | 1020/1020 HP | 900/100 EN | 21 DMG | 58 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 102 Vamp. Off | 24 Tox. Ven. 
[0] Assassin | 420/420 HP | 42/42 EN | 9 DMG | 23 MIT | 2 EVA | 2 ACC
[6] Raidou     | 1040/1040 HP | 75/104 EN | 20 DMG | 86 MIT | 5 EVA | 4 ACC | TAUNT | 52 BH

<<Piasuhon>>  -63/1100 HP | 400 DMG | 50 MIT | 1 ACC | 0 EVA | 50% Phase

Edited by Raidou

Crozeph sheathed his katana as the beast fell down from the attack of Red or as he introduced himself as "Raidou." He scratched his head and returned the handshake "good job pulling the aggro to Re...Raidou" he replied. Everyone did their job so good, even the little girl, she looks like a mini-Hidden but her personality was much more carefree than Hidden herself. "Hidden said the little girl was just going to watch but I guess with it dead now it wasn't much of a problem," he thought as he turned his head to the audience. Crozeph grabbed the horn of the beast and looked at them as they stood in silence. Seeing their champion get obliterated easily by three players it seemed like a good idea for him to return the annoyance they gave for to him.

Are you not entertained? ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!? is this not why you're here!?

Crozeph unsheathed his katana and sliced off one horn, he picked it up and aimed it squarely at one side of the colosseum then he let it fly like a bullet. The audience stood in silence and then they let out a roar as if they were entertained. Crozeph shook his head and proceeded to make his way out of the arena following Raidou.

Before she even got the chance to jump in and help them, they had already killed the beast. Hidden's angry tone came out again, making Assassin's ears fold behind her head and her tail shrink between her legs. "I-I'm s-" Before she could even apologize, Hidden was walking off without her. She debated even chasing after her, but ultimately, she didn't have anywhere else to go. The pitter patter of her short stride soon caught up to the rogue.

"N-Nee-chan, I'm sorry I should have listened to you, please don't be so mad." The little girl walked in front of her and started back pedaling her steps in front of her unless she stopped to talk with her. "I just want to get stronger and help you fight! I want to prove that I can be helpful to you and not..." She shrank even more. "And not be... dead weight..."

Spoiler

Rewards:

SP: 5 quest; 1 page; 1 event
Col: 5,100 per player
Rhino's Horn [Consumable]: (Applied to a Weapon. When attacking, on the First Crit, the attack ignores 40% Mitigation of the target it's attacking. If it is an AoE it only applies to the first target hit, not all 4. If this item is stacked with a Phase Weapon, the 40% Phase ONLY affects Block instead of overall Mitigation.) [This Item drops Once Per thread]