[SP-F9] <<Burning Phoenix Feathers>> Moltres vs. Corviknight

• ID: 151625
  • BD: 2 + 3 = 5 fail I MD: 1 fail
  • Crozeph gained 12 health [Battle Healing] 570 + 12 = 582/620
  • Savvy Activated [+1 BD on next successful attack]
  • CD: 12 recovery proc [+1 energy]

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP: 570/620 I EN: 43/62 I DMG: 15 [buffed] I MIT:44 I EVA: 3 [buffed] I ACC: 3 [buffed] I +1 Bleed

Mobs

• Magma Golem A - HP: 0/310 I DMG: 93 I ACC: 0 I MIT: 0 I EVA: 0
  • Magma Golem A - HP: 190/310 I DMG: 93 I ACC: 0 I MIT: 0 I EVA: 0

The golem attacked again, five consecutive punches but none hit Crozeph. The rave-haired player has made sure that he won't get hit again with its huge fist. It was a miscalculation and with the consecutive attacks being thrown at him, he could only dodge. "Maybe it's just angry I killed his best friend," he thought, He kept his distance with the fist as it may deal damage to him again and fortunately his battle healing is kicking in  The heat added an annoyance to him but all will be dealt with once his blade lands on the golem,

Crozeph moved in and tried to use a sword art at the golem but with his unstable footing as he dodges, his attack never reached the golem. It is one thing to miss an attack from an agile monster but for a hulking and slow-moving golem? it was a thing that he never expected again. Crozeph took a deep breath and tried to control the heat that he feels, there is still enough energy to spare and the golem is one hit away.

Edited by Crozeph
  • ID: 151626
  • BD: 6 + 3 + 1 savvy = 9 success I MD: 5 - 3 = 2 fail
  • Crozeph dealt 15 buffed damage x 15 San Ge = 225 damage to Magma Golem B

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP: 570/620 I EN: 31/62 I DMG: 15 [buffed] I MIT:44 I EVA: 3 [buffed] I ACC: 3 [buffed] I +1 Bleed

Mobs

Loud booming sounds echoed in the area as the golem relentlessly attacked. Its fist shattered any rock where it landed and the ground would echo the strength it receives from every punch that was for Crozeph. Just one more hit and he'll be finished with the golem, The monster tried to do a left hook to Crozeph but the player dodged it again but this time. This time the golem was left wide open "yeah we're done here" he uttered before his sword gleamed a bright red. His attack materialized into red lines slicing through the body of the golem who fell to its knees and before it could even stand, Crozeph made a downward slash cutting off its head.

He let out a sigh and placed his katana back in its sheathe "good thing I get to deal with them properly with my katana" he thought. A window appeared before him and revealed the loot that he had obtained from killing the last golem that stood in his way. Crozeph picked it all up and began to make his way into the settlement and finish his quest once and for all.

• ID: 151651
  • LD: 13 + 2 = 15 I CD: 9
  • x4 T1 bonus materials I 930 col I T1 rare trinket I 930 bonus col
Edited by Crozeph

As Crozeph entered the blacksmith's shop, a tailor stood near the furnace and greeted him "ah, you must've have gotten what is needed for your quest" he told him. The tailor was a tall and thin man with the features of a man who had spent his life on the profession. Such darting eyes yet kind are seen and his gaze at Crozeph was a welcoming one, Crozeph nodded as he saw him "well then, why don't I take a look at the items" he said. Crozeph moved closer and opened his inventory, five materials and a feather with a fiery red color emerged and materialized on his palms. The tailor picked up the feather first and took a long look at the item "such beauty for a feather, I assume you had a hard time getting it?" he asked him. "Not really, it didn't fly high enough to avoid my attacks" Crozeph replied and the tailor gave an amused reaction to what he said.

"Now then let's get this started" a man with arms that are well developed entered the shop, the blacksmith. His face was much younger than the tailor yet his strength was that of a man who was living in his prime. "you just wait here young man, we shall prepare what is needed and craft the item for you" they told him. Crozeph stepped out of the shop and sat at the stool just by the doorway "I wonder how it would work on my weapon" he thought. Now he has the chance to make a proper equipment for him, it was worth the effort to have one and he didn't regret anything. 

After five minutes the two craftsmen stepped out of the shop and handed something to Crozeph "this is your reward young man, now put it to good use" the tailor told him. Crozeph received the <<nametag>> and thank the two before walking to the teleportation plaza. A quest has been accomplished, his desired item received, and he gained some loot along the way.

Thread Summary

• 1 SP [completed page] + 1 SP [quest] + 1 [Corona] = 3 SP
  • 1,550 [151556] ] + 1,860 col [151651] + 400 col [completed page] = 3,810 col
  • 2 T1 materials [151460][151461] + 2 T1 Materials [151556] + 4 T1 materials [151651] = 8 T1 materials
  • T1 rare weapon [151556] I T1 uncommon consumable [151556] I T1 rare trinket [151561]
  • <<nametag>>