[PP|F15]<<Bane of Blood>>What Warg?

Floor 15 was one that Yuki wasn't too familiar with. It was weird to think that this floor was out of her league with enemies anymore. The mobs on the floor would cry tears of joy if they could break her mitigation. It felt like just yesterday she was tier 1 and relying on everyone else to do most of the work for her. Well, even still she needed help to do quite a few quests, like the one she was looking at on the bulletin board in front of her: Bane of Blood. This wasn't a quest that she could do on her own. Maybe Night would be available to come along. The girl looked over some of the quest details and tried to determine how difficult would be.

"Hm... Impossible alone, hard for two people of Tier two probably. I would probably need another to come along. Maybe Crozeph would want to join." The girl thought out loud looking through her contacts and back to the quest information.

@Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Spoiler

General
Level: 39 | HP:  840/840 | Energy: 78/78 Hate: 1/3/4(M/H/C)

Stats
DMG: 6 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 112 | ACC: 3 | DoT Restst: 25%+25%(1st proc) | Thorns: 36+20 | BH: 8 | Conc. CD: [0/3]

Skills
R2 OHAS, R5 Heavy Armor, R3 MIT Familiar, Fighting Spirit, R2 Block, Rank 1 BH, Concentration

Mods
Athletics; Stonewall

Housing Buffs
Rested; Filling; Tasty; Angler; Hardworking

Equipment(In use)
Charlemagne(Heavy Armor): HM I, Thorns II
Revenant(Shield): Taunt I; Rec II
Trap of Argalia(OHAS): DMG I; BLD I

Equipment(Standby)
La Black Luna(Trinket): 
ACC III
Braced Reproach(Shield): Taunt; Para II

Consumables
(2x)Starter Healing Potions(50HP)
(13x)Immolation Potion+1 < Using 1

With a light stretch of her arms, Ariel leaves the fifteenth floor teleport plaza and takes a look around the area while mentally reviewing the quest details of her current objective. Having donned her raid attire, the blonde's rogue-ish apparel seemed to fit this floor theme: clad in dark colored light armor, army-grade black boots and an crimson cape with a inverted golden V on the back, that was tattered around its trim.

She sighs audibly as the gloomy atmosphere already present even in the setlement. "Let's get over with this as soon as we can!" she said out loud while finishing up a snack sized udon bowl, earning a few weird looks from the barbarians around. Contrary to their belief, she wasn't talking to herself... technically, she was addressing the familiar that walked proudly in front of her but the white furred lioness didn't seem to pay her much attention at that moment. She looked more like a hound, having picked up a scent which now she was actively pursuing and Ariel knew she could do little else than tag along. She had already made peace with the reality that Kimba would do pretty much whatever she pleases and that Ariel had little or no influence on her in these situations.

The invisible trail let conveniently let towards one of the exits, near a bulletin board showing a brief description of the floor and all the available quests here. Despite already having a good idea what she was going to hunt, she took the opportunity to refresh her knowledge on the particularities before heading out. She stopped next to the lioness, who was currently sniffing around a pink haired player's legs. "Don't mind her!" said the blonde out of the blue, while peering at the quest specifics. "She's just curious, she won't bite... probably" she added without really looking in @Zajcica's way, or showing the slightest hint of concern.

Spoiler

FInal Stats: Pic on the right at 510x450 Downscaled to 385, this text is just a small push for the word Skills:

• 1,490 HP (73 x20 +30[athletics])e7924abcb05848b097ae370b23b509e4.png
  • 146 Energy
  • 79 Mitigation (25 +54[armor])
  • +5 Accuracy
  • +1 Evasion 
  • 19 Base Damage (1[base] +7[weapon skill] +1[athletics] +9[familiar] +1[ferocity])
  • +4 Fallen Damage (BD 6-8 (before modifiers) adds fallen damage.)
  • +48 HP Holy Blessing (After taking damage, heal at the beginning of your next turn.)
  • +44 HP Battle Healing (While in combat, recover HP at the beginning of your turn.)
  • +5 LD +3 LD when searching for sub-dungeons: 15 posts and labyrinths3 posts)
  • Absolute Accuracy (Nat. BD 1 no longer automatically miss. +1 BD when attacking. Cannot be used to trigger a critical hit.)
  • Keen (After a successful attack, gain +1 BD until your next successful attack, at which point this bonus is removed. Another successful attack will reactivate this)

Equipment:

≪Shi’s Talon#134787≫ ≪Leonidas' Strength#151568≫ ≪Finger Claw Filigree# 151884-1≫
T2: Absolute Accuracy | Keen | Fallen T3: Holy Blessing | Holy Blessing | Mitigation | Mitigation T1: Accuracy | Accuracy | Taunt
A long two handed assault spear made of polished maple. Its tip is a brilliant golden colour and is surrounded by tufts of white feathers.
A blood red cape with a black inverted V design in the middle of the back, if worn as light armor; one of the trademark items worn by the Spartans that fought until the last man.
An intricate golden chassis to be wrapped around one's finger. It's incredible sturdy, sharp and shiny, capable of aggravating enemies with a well-placed redirection of light.

Inventory:  

• ≪Basic Teleport [Crystal]≫
  • ≪[T1] Blank Dungeon Map≫

Buffs:

• +2 Accuracy: ≪Udon Bowl with Veggies#151900 [Snack]≫
Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

The paladin was minding her own business when a cute little lion cub appeared in her view looking down. The lion took a moment to sniff the pinkette's leg whilst her master followed behind, stopping to look at the bulletin board that she too was inspecting. Aki, who was currently nesting under the paladin's cape, came out from it's hiding spot to inspect the other familiar. It landed on the ground as Yuki herself kneeled down to pet the lion cub.

"Hi there." The girl said with a smile, then looked up to the new face. She certainly carried a much more impressive air than Yuki did, that was for sure. "Evening, you looking to do some of the quests on this floor? Interested in partying up? If there are any drops unique drops you're looking for, I don't don't mind handing them over, I just need the experience. Tier three is waiting for me, after all."

It looked like Kimba's nose was spot on. Unsure of what she was to find, she continued doing so until she reached another player. Looking up and sniffing the air, she was sure this was the source of whatever sparked her interest. Her persistence has been rewarded as a small avian dropped on the ground to meet her. The feline showed more curiosity rather than interest for a potential snack and began mingling with the hippogriff while enjoying the attention she received from his master. Having being greeted, Ariel broke line of sight from the text and returned a small bow. "Hello." she observed the girl in front of her, more specifically, her attire; while listening to her proposition. A little color imbalance with the pink, for the blonde's taste, but not visually displeasing. "For now, one quest in particular." With practiced grace, Ariel then pointed at the details she was reading a moment before. "This pack... looks like it could put up a decent fight." she added with a small smile, at the prospect of seeing for herself how challenging it was.

"I wouldn't mind the company! As for rewards that's the reason I came down here. I need the consumable that is dropped by the leader." her hand danced once again while she maneuvered her HUD and sent her a party invite. "Almost tier three, huh I guess its good that I'm making your acquaintance since I'll be probably seeing you on the front lines. "Kayla Ariel D'sole, a pleasure to meet you."

Upon hearing that she really was here for some questing, the paladin stood to her feet and straightened her back. Ariel greeted herself with a bow and a name, whew that was tough to remember. 

"Konbanwa, Kayla-san. Ore wa Yuki. Yoroshikune~" The girl said putting her thumb to her chest and giving the front liner a big smile. "Yep! You'll see me there for the floor 26 boss, uh hopefully. I'm doing everything I can to catch up with your guys' levels so I can help. I'm level 39 right now, but I haven't slowed my experience gain down yet. I'm determined to make it in time, been leveling for close to a month and a half. I think at least. I haven't really been counting the days or anything."

The gryphon inspected the lion momentarily, but quickly got the sense that she could become dinner if she overstayed her welcome. She lifted off and took roost on her master's head, getting comfy in her pink lockes.

"Dozo yoroshiku." came the blonde's involuntary reply, not expecting to be greeted back in her native tongue... effectively causing her to say the same thing twice. She hoped she didn't say it loud enough to make a fool of herself. Listening to her, Ariel took a deep breath. She'd remember this enthusiast well, from way back when she decided to actively participate in clearing floors. A wave of nostalgia passed through her as she saw a more... innocent version of herself in Yuki. Level 39... she was just a bit lower leveled when she took part at her first boss fight but back then things seemed much simpler and not to mention the latest floor number was less than half of the current one's. Arguably less than half as difficult too. 

"Floor 26? you're skipping this one, eh? probably for the best. Despite having lesser numbers with each raid, I wouldn't recommend people coming unless they have at least tier three gear on them." her tone turning more serious than before. She discreetly signaled Yuki with her hand that they should start moving forward while she continued:  "I'd rather we delay the raid than go unprepared. We're risking our lives out there afterall, most of the time going in blind." she let out a long sigh, why did her brain go into this direction five minutes after meeting someone new.

• 3 weeks later...

Yuki followed behind the front liner, eager to learn anything she can from her. She had gotten her chance to learn from Shield what the front lines are like, but she always loved varied opinions on subjects. 

"Yeah, I don't think I'll have what I need to be ready for the floor 25 boss raid. I'm still well off the level to come and join you guys on the front lines, of course. And I don't quite have the gear I need for it just yet. Perhaps if I pull a miracle and level up 25 levels and get some unique equipment, I might be able to join this boss raid. It's dangerous for sure, so I don't want to rush myself into the fray without being prepared. Would it be imposing if I asked you what your level is, and what level you think is good time to start thinking about joining floor boss raids? I'm not really sure when that sort of level should be. I was assuming around level 60-70."

@Ariel - The Crowned Lion

The blonde nodded at the questions presented before her. Taking one of a time she tapped her chin and looked at the sky while walking, formulating a reply in her head which she voiced it shortly after: "I don't mind telling ya. Right now I'm around..." she swiped with her index in front of her and quickly dismiss the HUD. "Level 73 and I personally set foot out of noob town with that exact objective in mind. I rushed out of there, bent on joining the frontlines and oblivious to what it meant. Luckily my guildmaster held me on a tight leash and didn't let me join until I was level...34? but then again the frontline was around floor 13-ish."

She frowned for a second, while the details were vague from that time. The latest labyrinth fight was fresh in her memory, the cursed blade in her inventory a vivid reminder. "But this floor, will be a real pain to pass by." she visibly shuddered, remembering the last moments of the fight. "I'd say at least level fifty... the higher the better." She took a long look at Yuki from top to bottom, trying to discern if she was a tank or a different build.

She was actually pretty surprised when Ariel said that just being Tier 3 was well enough to go join the floor boss. Maybe she was over estimating the boss raids after all. Thought the way Ariel was making it sound was like she had a hard time adjusting to it.

"I'm worried to be honest." The girl started. "I want to move up as quickly as possible to help the progress go more smoothly, but I fear for my own life. I can't do hardly any damage, even if it's not supposed to be my focus and I'm no where on par with other tank players right now. I'll be lucky if these monsters don't maul me. I guess I would be if it weren't for the fact that I was bringing a pretty strong companion like you along with me."

Moving through the canopy of dark, gloomy trees the duo finds themselves face to face with the warg they were searching for. Blood Bane was not present.

Yuki: 840/840 | 78/78 | DMG: 6 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 112 | ACC: 3 | DoT Restst: 25%+25%(1st proc) | Thorns: 36+20 | BH: 8 | Conc. CD: [0/3]
Ariel: 

Warg Wolf 1: 500/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1
Warg Wolf 2: 500/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1
Warg Wolf 3: 500/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1
Warg Wolf 4: 500/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1

Spoiler

Abilities:
<< Sonic Fangs >> : Many Rapid Bites inflicted on the Player with the most hate. Deals 225 DMG on CD:10+
<< Protect the Alpha! >> : Warg Wolves place themselves in a position to protect their leader. <<BloodBane>> [if present] may not be targeted or hit while at least 1 <<Warg Wolf>> still lives. 

"Strong companion!?" she parroted, tilting her head while looking at Kimba, her white furred companion. "Well I don't know how you picked it up but she is pretty strong." The blonde snickered at her own stupid joke before hearing a rustle in the nearby canopy. With practiced mastery she summoned her two handed spear and gave it a twirl as she entered a defensive position, anticipating a ambush. Her disposition changed instantly, her mentality switching to combat mode. "Let me get a couple of hits in to take their attention.

With nothing else but that short but concise instruction, she charged at the four wolves, her concentration resolute: She let the white truffles of her weapon caught dark flames that extended to one of the mobs the blonde slashed with a 360º horizontal slash. She clicked her tongue as she saw that while she did a decent amount of damage, it was less than what she expected to do. Once again she cursed her lack of dps while fighting groups.

[0/0/0/0] Yuki: 840/840 | 78/78 | DMG: 6 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 112 | ACC: 3 | DoT Restst: 25%+25%(1st proc) | Thorns: 36+20 | BH: 8 | Conc. CD: [0/3]
[2/2/2/2] Ariel: 1490/1490 | 146/146 | 19 (+4) | AA +6(7) BD | BH+HB: 92 | +5 LD | +1 Hate

Spoiler

ID#153966  BD:6 (1+6-1-1+1) Weeping Moon x9(19 +5) =216 -20 =196 DMG >Warg Wolf 1
ID#153967  BD:6+ (3+6-1-1+1) Weeping Moon x9(19 +5) =216 -20 =196 DMG >Warg Wolf 2
ID#153968  BD:7+ (7+6-1-1+1) Weeping Moon x9(19 +5 +4) =252 -20 =232 DMG >Warg Wolf 3
ID#153969  BD:6+ (1+6-1-1+1) Weeping Moon x9(19 +5) =216 -20 =196 DMG >Warg Wolf 4

Warg Wolf 1: 284/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1
Warg Wolf 2: 284/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1
Warg Wolf 3: 248/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1
Warg Wolf 4: 284/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1

Spoiler

Abilities:
<< Sonic Fangs >> : Many Rapid Bites inflicted on the Player with the most hate. Deals 225 DMG on CD:10+
<< Protect the Alpha! >> : Warg Wolves place themselves in a position to protect their leader. <<BloodBane>> [if present] may not be targeted or hit while at least 1 <<Warg Wolf>> still lives.

Yuki readied her own spear just as quickly as her damage counterpart. She had nowhere near the experience that Ariel did, but she's done this song and dance more than enough times to fend for herself. Activating the light pink energy in her sword art, the power hummed with a low growl. With a solid swipe through every single target, the paladin had done not nearly enough damage compared to Ariel, but was able to activate bleed.

With retaliation, the wolves slashed at the tank angrily. Claw marks appeared over her arms and chest, lowering her health smidgen. The attackers found themselves regretting the attacks when thorns ate at their green bars bringing the entire lot into the yellow color. She grinned at her success. "Don't worry about me. I can fight too! I think I weakened them enough for you to kill them with your next attack. It might be close."

image.png
(154070 is Warg Wolf 1)

[1/4/3/4] Yuki: 705/840 -(175-112)+9 | 78/78 | DMG: 9 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 112 | ACC: 3 | DoT Restst: 25%+25%(1st proc) | Thorns: 36+20 | BH: 8 | Conc. CD: [0/3]
[2/2/2/2] Ariel: 1488/1490 -(175-79+92) | 146/146 | 19 (+4) | AA +6(7) BD | BH+HB: 92 | +5 LD | +1 Hate

Warg Wolf 1: 284/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1
Warg Wolf 2: 256/500 -(8*4+24) | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | BLEED: (24)[1/2]
Warg Wolf 3: 244/500 -(6*4) | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 
Warg Wolf 4: 192/500 -(8*4+24+56) | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | BLEED: (24)[1/2]

With furrowed brows Ariel watched as her words were ignored, the blonde having a momentary feeling of deja-vu. Unfortunately the retaliation from one of the wolves would snap her attention back to their current reality. "You're overestimating me a little." muttered the blonde as she once again repeated her most powerful AoE sword art which wasn't what the area in which the two handed spear exceled. Still, she tried her damn best to finish them off despite that to meet her expectations. She audibly clicked her tongue as she saw all four mobs in the red zone but still pretty much alive. "Close enough, try to finish them." she once again commanded with little effort/thought, experience taking over her impulses. Even with such lesser mobs, the blonde couldn't help but fully concentrate on it and do her utmost best to deal with the situation before them. That's how she did it until now and probably continue to do so. 

[1/4/3/4] Yuki: 705/840 | 78/78 | DMG: 9 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 112 | ACC: 3 | DoT Restst: 25%+25%(1st proc) | Thorns: 36+20 | BH: 8 | Conc. CD: [0/3]
[4/4/4/4] Ariel: 1488/1490 | 146/146 | 79 | 19 (+4) | AA +6(7) BD | BH+HB: 92 | +5 LD | +1 Hate

Spoiler

ID#154076  BD:6 (1+7-1,Keen proc.) Weeping Moon x9(19) =171 -20 =151 DMG > Warg Wolf 1
ID#154077  BD:6+ (4+7-1,Keen proc.) Weeping Moon x9(19) =171 -20 =151 DMG > Warg Wolf 2
ID#154078  BD:6+ (5+7-1,Keen proc.) Weeping Moon x9(19) =171 -20 =151 DMG > Warg Wolf 3
ID#154079  BD:6+ (5+7-1,Keen proc.) Weeping Moon x9(19) =171 -20 =151 DMG > Warg Wolf 4

Warg Wolf 1: 113/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1
Warg Wolf 2: 105/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | BLEED: (24)[1/2]
Warg Wolf 3: 93/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 
Warg Wolf 4: 40/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | BLEED: (24)[1/2]

Spoiler

Ariel wasn't outputting the amount of damage she expected, but it was still much more than Yuki could accomplish. She would complain about it of course. Eyeing that weaker target, she activated her sword art again, slashing that target and leading each next attack into it's next target. This time, she was able to hit every single target. Drawing almost all of them to look at her. Thankfully, one of the targets had dissolved back into the Cardinal.

"There we go. That was pretty easy." Yuki commented as the polygon's flew back into the ether. These enemies did some dangerous damage though and that was somewhat worrisome. What would the boss be dealing if these guys were tearing through her? "I might have to sit out the fight with the boss. Will you be okay to fight it without a tank? Well, I guess you would be since you were intended on coming her alone, hunh?"

image.png
image.png

[4/7/6/4] Yuki: 653/840 (175-112)+8 | 60/78 | DMG: 9 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 112 | ACC: 3 | DoT Restst: 25%+25%(1st proc) | Thorns: 36+20 | BH: 8 | Conc. CD: [0/3]
[4/4/4/4] Ariel: 1488/1490 | 146/146 | 79 | 19 (+4) | AA +6(7) BD | BH+HB: 92 | +5 LD | +1 Hate

Warg Wolf 1: 109/500 -(6*4-20) | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1
Warg Wolf 2: 77/500 -(6*4-20+24) | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | BLEED: (24)[0/2]
Warg Wolf 3: 89/500 -(6*4-20) | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 
Warg Wolf 4: 40/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | BLEED: (24)[0/2]

Spoiler

Seeing the first mob disappear into nothingness, she couldn't help but smirk at the familiar death animation of the mob.  "Now they're all done for. Hyaa!" shouted the blonde at the end as she once again used a AoE to finish off the stranglers. This time instead of a clean slash she used the lenght of her weapon to pole vault in the air, kick the three mobs and end the sword art with a concluding thrust that pierced through all three in one motion.

A little bit disappointed that they didn't drop any loot, she quickly changed her focus to her partner who she deduced was a most likely a tank. "That was the plan, despite not doing much damage AoE wise, I specialize in one to one combat." she claimed proudly puffing her chest while resting the tenfoot/three meter spear on her shoulder , nodding at Yuki's last statement. The blonde's silver eyes rested for a moment at the tank's name tag and she wasted no time to voice the question on her mind. "I've been wondering for a while, you introduced yourself as 'Yuki' but what's with that name?" she asked bluntly, gently pointing with her index above the pinkette's head. She didn't recognize the word and curiosity got the better of her. She didn't notice that not all of the mobs died.

Yuki: 653/840 (175-112)+8 | 60/78 | DMG: 9 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 112 | ACC: 3 | DoT Restst: 25%+25%(1st proc) | Thorns: 36+20 | BH: 8 | Conc. CD: [0/3]
 Ariel: 1490/1490 | 111/146 | 79 | 19 (+4) | AA +6(7) BD | BH+HB: 92 | +5 LD | +1 Hate

Spoiler

ID#154107  BD:6 (1+7-1,Keen proc.) Triple Expand x6(19) =114 -20 =94 DMG > Warg Wolf 1
ID#154108  BD:6+ (4+7-1,Keen proc.) Weeping Moon x9(19) =114 -20 =94 DMG > Warg Wolf 2
ID#154109  BD:9 (5+7-1,Keen proc.) Weeping Moon x9(19+2) =189 -20 =169 DMG > Warg Wolf 3

Warg Wolf 1: 15/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1
Warg Wolf 2: 77/500 -(6*4-20+24) | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | BLEED: (24)[0/2]
Warg Wolf 3: 89/500 -(6*4-20) | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 

Warg Wolf 4: 40/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | BLEED: (24)[0/2]

There was no time to be talking about names yet, there was still an enemy alive. Yuki quickly jumped past her companion and stopped it from sneak attacking her barely. It's rabid jaws almost connected directly with Yuki's nose as her attack nearly sent her to the ground. The urgency to get between the two of them and take the hit was most of the reason she nearly connected with the ground. Throwing the boss away from Ariel, Yuki turns to the two-handed spear user and grins. "I'll tell you after we finish this last enemy off. Looks like he's resisting even with only a few bits of health points remaining."

Yuki took a defensive stance as the wolf paced around her looking for any break in her armor to land a good hit. If it did do that, it wouldn't realize that it would be the last mistake it ever made.

image.png

[5]Yuki: 662/840 +9 | 60/78 | DMG: 9 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 112 | ACC: 3 | DoT Restst: 25%+25%(1st proc) | Thorns: 36+20 | BH: 8 | Conc. CD: [0/3]
 [4]Ariel: 1490/1490 | 111/146 | 79 | 19 (+4) | AA +6(7) BD | BH+HB: 92 | +5 LD | +1 Hate

Spoiler

"Huh?" was al she could mutter before a flash of pink got past her, she could hear a loud thud on the ground before turning around and acknowledging that one of the wolves was still alive. She clicked her tongue audibly in frustration "I thought I finished you off!" she said with a frown as she watched the barely alive mob circle around the party tank, paying no attention to her. "Grrrrr..." unconsciously soft growled the blonde through gritted teeth and furrowed brows. With a single, powerful thrust she made sure that the mob was completely obliterated out of existence. After looking around them to make sure there weren't anymore strays, she was now facing Yuki. Ariel looked to the side and guiltily scratched the back of her neck with her free hand. "Sorry about that, I thought I finished them all off.

A small grin took over her expression as she looked her in the eye once more. "Now that I kept my end of the deal..." a mischievous smile forming on her face, implying that she was expecting her to give an answer to her early inquiry.

ID# 154133  BD: 6+ (6+7-1, Keen proc.) Fatal Thrust x3(19+4) 69 -20 =49 DMG > Wolf1  

Yuki: 662/840 +9 | 60/78 | DMG: 9 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 112 | ACC: 3 | DoT Restst: 25%+25%(1st proc) | Thorns: 36+20 | BH: 8 | Conc. CD: [0/3]
 Ariel: 1490/1490 | 111/146 | 79 | 19 (+4) | AA +6(7) BD | BH+HB: 92 | +5 LD | +1 Hate

Yuki held her shield up for cover until Ariel delivered the final blow to send it packing. She could have swore she saw a unique skill hit somewhere in there. That poor wolf is probably still reeling even as data in the Cardinal.

With the threat under control and the both of them in a safe situation, the tank moved her spear back into her hammer-space and sighed in relief. Then Ariel made sure to remind her of the name she had been using for a username. A sly blush formed on her face as she thought about it. She wasn't really proud of the name. Maybe she could tip toe around its meaning and Ariel would be satisfied with that like Mari was.

"It's a European word I used for a username, Slovenian to be exact. I use Yuki be cause it's my name and has a much nicer meaning than the other one. You pronounce it Zay-chi-sah, if you really must call me by that name."

"I like Yuki-chan too! Way more natural than the other one, but then again it's a japanese name which I'm more familiar with." she admitted  with a bright smile. Her keen eye couldn't have not notice the blush on the pinkette's expression. She found it cute and wanted to tease her more about the actual meaning that she may or may not purposely omitted. However, a small rustle in the greenery behind her prompted her combat switch to flip. Pushing the extends of her skills and mods to the limit, Ariel turned towards the sound source with almost inhuman speed. She had already been caught off-guard once, her pride wouldn't let her fall for it again. Especially when there was someone else present. She instinctively put herself between whatever was coming and Yuki. Moments later the sound intensified and she could see leaves moving, making way for four more canine figures. She took a sharp breath as this time, alongside the three wolves they had fought before, there was a more imposing mob; its eyes glowing blue. "We found the rest of the pack... or rather, they found us." she muttered, her ludic tone from earlier non-existent now. 

Waiting for them to attack would put them at a bigger disadvantage so the blonde decided to attack first. "The big one looks more dangerous, let me take their attention this times. I can take a few hits. " she said before charging in and slashing all the four of the new mobs.

Spoiler

ID:154139  BD: 6+ (6+7-1, Keen proc.)  CD: 10 (Sonic Fangs proc.)  MD: 6 (5+2-1, Hit!)  Weeping Moon x9 (19+5+4) = 252 -20 =232 DMG > Warg Wolf 1
ID:154140  BD: 6+ (6+7-1, Keen proc.)  MD: 5 (4+2-1, Miss!)  Weeping Moon x9 (19+5) = 216 -20 =196 DMG > Warg Wolf 2
ID:154141  BD: 6+ (6+7-1, Keen proc.)  CD: 1  MD: 5 (4+2-1, Miss!)  Weeping Moon x9 (19+5) = 216 -20 =196 DMG > Warg Wolf 3
ID:154142  CD: 10  MD: 7 << Call to Hunt >> proc.

225 -79 =146 DMG > Ariel
175 -79 =96 DMG > Ariel
200 -79 =121 DMG > Ariel

• Ariel: 1127/1490 | 100/146 | 79 | 19 (+4) | AA +6(7) BD | BH+HB: 92 | +5 LD | +1 Hate
  • Warg Wolves 1: 268/500 | 175 DMG | 20 MIT | 2 ACC | 1 EVA
  • Warg Wolves 2: 304/500 | 175 DMG | 20 MIT | 2 ACC | 1 EVA
  • Warg Wolves 3: 304/500 | 175 DMG | 20 MIT | 2 ACC | 1 EVA
    Spoiler

• Blood bane: 1250/1250 | 225 DMG | 50 Mit | 3 ACC 
    Spoiler

<< Fenrir Fang >> : Blood Bane bites the player with the highest hate with magnificent force. Deals 200 Mitigatable DMG and Leaves a 2 Turn Bleed of 36 DMG on a attack roll of 9-10.
    << Call to Hunt >> : Blood Bane creates a howl that rips through the battlefield and invigorates itself and its allies.  Raises all enemies DMG and MIT by 25 for 2 turns on a CD rolls of 10-12. Has a cool down of 2 turns, does not stack.
    << Feast of Blood >> : Blood Bane consumes enemy blood, healing itself. Blood Bane heals itself by 25% of the Damage it deals to its foes after mitigation. If Blood Bane attacks someone under the effects of Bleed, then it heals itself for an extra 200 HP.

Yuki was glad that she hadn't pressed her to reveal the context of the name she had chosen to be known as in the game. A time machine would have been nice to have so she could change that name to something much less embarrassing. She didn't have much time to think about that since another group of wolves came through the thicket, and it looked as though they brought the alpha with them this time around.

Yuki reached for her spear to reform in her hand just as Ariel told her to sit this one out. It was probably best for her to wait until Ariel killed some of them off after taking the damage that she did from the last group. If she pushed to hard, things could get pretty dangerous. "Once you finish the smaller ones off, I'll help you fight the boss." She mentioned getting a little bit of distance from the battlefield so she could regenerate her health points for the finisher.

Spoiler

OoC turns [1/2]

Backing off a couple of steps, the blonde glanced at her HP bar while nodding to Yuki's suggestion. They hit hard, but she could handle as such, she even smirked at the sight of her bar slowly regenerating thanks to her passive healing skill and enhancement. "They got quite the bite." muttered the blonde, unable to evade some their attacks. The canines accustomed to hunting in packs had a better coordination than the blonde would've given them credit and now she was paying the price. "But I hit back harder." she added, retaliating more ferociously, this time targeting one of the wolves that stood in front of the alpha, protecting it. Using the most powerful sword art in her spear's arsenal, she stabbed the mob for time, rendering it imobile for the finishing touch: a jumping slam over the head from above that turned the mob into a pixelated explosion. This time only another wolf managed to touch her, she took significantly less damage this turn. The tides were turning in her favor and she would use the momentum to press the attack. 

Spoiler

+92HP
+1 EN 

ID# 154146  BD: 7+ (6+7-1, Keen proc.)  CD: 5  MD: 10 (NO Hit!)  Dimension Stampede x15 (19+4) = 345 -45 =305 DMG > Warg Wolf 1
ID# 154147  CD: 2  MD: 3+2 (Miss!) 
ID# 154148  CD: 3  MD: 7 (6+2-1; Hit!) 
ID# 154149  CD: 5  MD: 1 (Miss!) 

200 -79 =121 DMG > Ariel

• Ariel: 1098/1490 | 87/146 | 79 | 19 (+4) | AA +6(7) BD | BH+HB: 92 | +5 LD | +1 Hate
  • Warg Wolves 1: 268/500 | 200 DMG | 45 MIT | 2 ACC | 1 EVA
  • Warg Wolves 2: 304/500 | 200 DMG | 45 MIT | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | CoH [1/2]
  • Warg Wolves 3: 304/500 | 200 DMG | 45 MIT | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | CoH [1/2]
    Spoiler

• Blood bane: 1250/1250 | 225 DMG | 50 Mit | 3 ACC 
    Spoiler

<< Fenrir Fang >> : Blood Bane bites the player with the highest hate with magnificent force. Deals 200 Mitigatable DMG and Leaves a 2 Turn Bleed of 36 DMG on a attack roll of 9-10.
    << Call to Hunt >> : Blood Bane creates a howl that rips through the battlefield and invigorates itself and its allies.  Raises all enemies DMG and MIT by 25 for 2 turns on a CD rolls of 10-12. Has a cool down of 2 turns, does not stack.
    << Feast of Blood >> : Blood Bane consumes enemy blood, healing itself. Blood Bane heals itself by 25% of the Damage it deals to its foes after mitigation. If Blood Bane attacks someone under the effects of Bleed, then it heals itself for an extra 200 HP.