[F24-PP] Reduce <<Raging Rhino>>

<<Raging Rhino>>

How much pain could she bring? Even though her guidance had lead her away from relying on the consumables, the use of them was an intriguing, alluring concept. NIGHT sought to pursue that train of thought today, calling Yuki on as her aide. With the talk of the floor boss set at the forefront of their minds now, it would be apt for them to get themselves in gear. If not to make up for sloppy fighting, it had to be about efficiency.

So NIGHT let loose and let herself chow down.

She'd waited by the Coliseum's entrance, a handful of crystals in her pockets readied for their moment's use. Jack's Executioner had dug itself into the soil, the player's gloved hands resting idly upon its pummel. When she spotted the paladin approaching from the divide of the dirt road, NIGHT hefted up the blade, resting its edge upon her shoulder.

"Ready? It'll be easy." It had to be, after all the preparations she'd taken.

@Zajcica

Y8KUauY.png

NIGHT
  | HP: 1195/1195 | EN: 114/114
  | ACC: 4 | DMG: 26* | EVA: 2 |
MIT: 0* | LD: 5
  | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | TVM: 24
  | REGEN: 30 | HM: 3

| Stealth Detection: 3 | Stealth Rating: 7

* [Filling] used to provide +1 Protein.
** WARNING: Mitigation cannot fall below 0!
[Examine]

[Equipment]

• Jack's Executioner
    -- [ Burn I | Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 deal 36 unmitigated burn damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. This effect does not stack, but can be refreshed. ]
    -- [ Blight II | Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 deal 72 unmitigated blight damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. This effect does not stack, but can be refreshed. ]
    -- [ Bleed I | Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 deal 36 unmitigated bleed damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. This effect does not stack, but can be refreshed. ]
  • Reinforced Steel Pauldron
    -- [ Regen II | Heals 30 HP every turn for 3 rounds after taking damage. DoTs will not trigger Regen. Does not stack with Battle Healing. ]
    -- [ Heavy Momentum I | +3 DMG on an unsuccessful attack. Buff is removed on a successful attack. ]
  • Black Steel Ring
    -- [ Loot Die II | +2 LD. ]
    -- [ Accuracy I | +1 ACC. ]

[Battle-Ready Inventory]

• Silver Ring
    -- [ Prosperity III | +3 PROSP. ]
  • [T2E3] [ref] Clair de Lune (1) | INCARCERATION
  • [T2E3] [ref] Le Gibet (1) | Instant | LULLABY II
  • [T1E3] Imugi's Inspiration (3) | Instant | MASS HP RECOVERY [+30*Tier HP]
  • [T1E3] Teleport Crystal (1) | Instant | TELEPORT

Skills

Skills

Mod Count: 7/8

1. Two-Handed Straight Sword | Passive | RANK 5/5
    Ferocity, Precision, Finesse
  2. Heavy Armor | Passive | RANK 3/5 
    > Athletics
  3. Searching | Passive | RANK 3/5
  4. Hiding | Passive | RANK 4+1/5
    Blindside, Vanish,
    Surprise Attack: Trickster
  5. Extended Mod Limit | Passive | RANK 3/3 

[Extra]

• Survival | Passive 
  • Concentration | Active -- CD: 3
  • Familiar Mastery: Fighter | Passive | RANK 3/3

Consumed Buffs

Spoiler
  • Kumatetsu Statue | +1 DMG

• [T1E3] Liquor of Light (1) | DAMAGE III
  • [T2E2] Precision+ (1) | ACCURACY II
  • [T3E3] Viperion (1) | TOXIC VENOM
  • [T1E2] Well-Done Steak (1) | PROTEIN II

Misc. Buffs

Spoiler
  • Dimensional Backpack, Item Stash
    | +2 Battle-Ready Inventory Slots.
  • Well Rested
    | -1 EN for the first three expenditures of each combat. 
  • Relaxed
    | +(5 * Tier) HP per out-of-combat post. Full energy restoration occurs after two turns out of combat.
  • Squeaky Clean
    | -25% DoT damage taken from the first DoT applied to this player in a thread.
  • Skylight: Hiding
    | +1 Expertise to declared utility skill. Cooldown of 30 days to reassign.
  • Multipurpose
    | +1 LD/Prosperity/Stealth/Detection to one post per thread. Can be applied after a roll.
  • Filling
    | +1 T1 slot to a food consumed by this player in a thread. Can exceed Cook enhancement caps.
  • Col Deposit
    | +5% col from loot-minimum mobs, +10% col from treasure chests.

Yuki walked into the boss spawning location where Night was waiting for her. This boss was supposed to be a pretty hefty one, a scary monster to take on. It could be more difficult to tank than even the stallion was. Yuki had barely walked away from that fight without limping away from it. She made sure that she would be buffed this time. They would need to be at full power this time. No question asked.

"Night, I know you were wanting to experiment with your capabilities, but please tell me you are using some buffs for this fight. If we're going to the boss fight, we cannot be fighting with weight on our ankles. We need everything that we can use to make it through and I need more levels to make sure I don't die." Yuki was plain and direct. She didn't want to sound like she was ruining Night's experiment with the no buff thing, but this was legitimate life or death.

Spoiler

Name: Zajčica
Level: 50
HP: 1360/1360
EN: 100/100

Stats:
Damage: 3
Mitigation: 204
Evasion: -1
Accuracy: 2
BH: 68
BLD: 36
H.M.: 2
REC: 1
THRNS: 54+30
TAUNT

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Durandal (T3/Perfect/OHSS): ACC II; BLD I
Armor: Charlemagne Rouge (T3/Perfect/Heavy): Heavy Momentum II, Rec I
Misc: Casa di Logistilla (T3/Perfect/Shield): Thorns II; Taunt

Skills:
One-Handed Straight Sword [Rank 1]
Heavy Armor [Rank 5]
Fighting Spirit [Obtained]
Block [Rank 4]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Defender

Mods:
Athletics
Stonewall
Shield Bash

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleportation Crystal*1
Immolation+2*10 < Using
Ration+2*10 Using
Ika Shogayaki(OH III) < Using
Fiery Dragon Roll < Using

Housing Buffs:
Well Rested: -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat
Squeaky Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Tasty: Turn 2 identical food items into a Lesser Feast. A Lesser Feast contains 4 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:
Tanos Statue: +15 Mitigation for a thread.

She'd turned around, looking into the Coliseum halls proper. "It'll be easy," NIGHT emphasized, glancing over her shoulder with a grin on her face. "Because I've come buffed to the teeth. We're not holding back for this one, and if I pull this off right..." The woman tapped on Jack's Executioner lightly, as though she were waking the beast that laid asleep in its handle. "Our mark would see its health bar drop like an anchor."

"-- Of course, setup's always necessary." Two black crystals, etched with a phoenix slid easily out of her pockets. She presented them, spread in her hands in full view of her paladin friend. "Take these. You should be able to pop them both off in a matter of seconds."

Once they'd left her grasp, NIGHT also added, taking a few steps further into the stadium. "And... don't be afraid if I go missing for a moment. I'll be right behind you."

@Zajcica

Spoiler

Trading the following to Yuki:

• [T2E3] [ref] Clair de Lune (1) | INCARCERATION
  • [T2E3] [ref] Le Gibet (1) | Instant | LULLABY II

"I trust you with my life." Yuki said as she took the black crystals in her hand, observing their interesting phoenix design. After that, she followed the knight into the arena and she was already gone. Night was expanding her repertoire and so would she. They needed to be stronger for what was to come, or else they would die.

Then, the arena was open and out came the rhino. A rather unintimidating boss just by it's appearance, but Yuki knew by now not to judge an enemy by their appearance. She clicked the buttons on the crystals that Night had given her and threw them down into the battle field without much thought. Luckily they didn't shatter, but that should help keep the boss debuffed for her friend's needs. As long as she was coming completely packed with what she needed, Yuki would keep going with her and protect her at every turn. That was her job - her duty.

@NIGHT
image.png

Spoiler
  • [T2E3] [ref] Clair de Lune (1) | INCARCERATION
  • [T2E3] [ref] Le Gibet (1) | Instant | LULLABY II

Items used

Piasuhon: 1,100/1,100 | DMG: 300 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0 (2, -2) | INCARCERATION

Night: 
Zajčica | HP:1360/1360 | EN:100/100 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 204 | EVA: -1 | ACC: 2 | BLD: 36 | H.M.: 2 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 84 | TAUNT | BH: 68 | DoT -25%

For a moment, NIGHT stood by her shield's side, silent and completely still. Her thoughts went to the clouds overhead, their shadows marked upon the sand. The gaze of the audience when they'd first entered the arena. Though they were mostly filled with system-controlled entities, their sights were still focused on the two of them. Just the thought alone had lent the dissolving fighter a prickling on her back.

Her breaths would only slow from there. It was almost as though she was hoping to have stopped breathing. Shallow, quiet, empty gasps, a pounding in her ears that oft marked anxiety now an indicator that her ability was working. It had to work. Her entire performance had relied on this one move. She'd only performed it once and it had worked then. So...

Fingers crossed. NIGHT thought she had imagined her presence fading away. The moment Yuki unveiled her audio blocks, NIGHT felt compelled to move. With the first few notes of their concertos, she shuffled forward, finally advancing towards the oncoming rhino.

@Zajcica

Spoiler

ID: 155185 | LD: 10 (2, +7+1) | Vanishing. Applying Multipurpose for a +1 to Stealth. (-6 EN)

Piasuhon: 1,100/1,100 | DMG: 300 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 0 | INCARCERATION

NIGHT: HP: 1195/1195 | EN: 108/114 (-6) | DMG: 26 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | LD: 5 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | TVM: 24 | REGEN: 30 | HM: 3
Zajčica | HP:1360/1360 | EN:100/100 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 204 | EVA: -1 | ACC: 2 | BLD: 36 | H.M.: 2 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 84 | TAUNT | BH: 68 | DoT -25%

Night was doing whatever she needed to get her damage to work. Yuki knew she was still there judging by her HP bar still being lit up, and she could feel in her gut that she wasn't the only player in the arena's battlefield.

The girl cracked her knuckles under her gauntlet and loosed her neck. Bones popped into place satisfyingly. Without even drawing her blade, the paladin grinned and rushed in raising her off hand attempting to plow it into the Rhino's face. Even with her buffed accuracy, she had trouble connecting. It was a little bit more quick than she had imagined.

It charged her soon after. Even with her new, lighter weight armor, Yuki knew she wouldn't be able to dodge this thing. She braced for impact. The rhino collided with her hands. Her HP took the hit and so did the enemies. The paladin smirked. "You wanna kill me? Gonna have to try harder!"

image.png

Piasuhon: 1,016/1,100 (-84) | DMG: 300 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2

Night: 
Zajčica | HP:1360/1360 | EN:100/100 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 204 | EVA: -1 | ACC: 2 | BLD: 36 | H.M.: 2 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 84 | TAUNT | BH: 68 | DoT -25%

It wasn't as though NIGHT needed to run. In fact, the less noise she made, the better. As Yuki attempted to punch it straight in its face, the rhino, sharp as lightning, had backed up and shifted itself from her shield. And in turn, with her experience in hand, Yuki was giving it a run for its money when the rhino had decided to rush towards her.

The beast finally slowed before coming to a halt. Right on time -- NIGHT had thankfully been close to its position just then. Still invisible, the rogue swung her blade upwards, poising her sword upright for a strike. It was its flash of light that lit up the field, underneath the passing shape of a darkened cumulus overhead. Though she had given away her form, the player wore a smirk, Jack's Executioner flaring brazenly to life.

May Cardinal have mercy on this fine, simple soul.

Galaxy Destroyer nearly cleaved the rhino in half. Her party trick tore a gash into the beast's abdomen, a dark radiance pouring forth from her sword. In seconds, the wound seemed to have healed, but not before her weapon could weave its corruption into the creature's skin. Now staggered, it could only heave heavy breaths, clouds of shadows puffing out from its nostrils.

@Zajcica

Spoiler

ID: 155189 | BD: 11 (7, +4) | LD: 23 (16, +7) 
<<Galaxy Destroyer>> vs Piasuhōn.
26 * 13 = 338 DMG | 338 * 0.5 = 169 | 169 - 50 = 119 DMG
> Surprise Attack: Trickster at play. Applying BRN, BLGT, BLD, TVM for a total of [168 * 2 = 336 DMG] across 2 turns.

Piasuhōn | HP: 511/1100 (-169-336) | DMG: 300 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2 | INCARCERATED | MultiDoT Pack (336) [1/2]

[1] NIGHT | HP: 1195/1195 | EN: 100/114 (+1, -9) | DMG: 26 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | LD: 5 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | TVM: 24 | REGEN: 30 | HM: 3
[1] Zajcica | HP: 1360/1360 | EN: 100/100 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 204 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BLD: 36 | H.M.: 2 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 84 | TAUNT | BH: 68 | DoT -25%

Night soared from the sky and delivered a blow that nearly melted half of the bosses HP with a single blow. Her damage duo partner couldn't be more of a godsend with that horrifyingly powerful weapon that she had. If only Yuki could get that sort of item in her own kit. She would be much more dangerous even now.

Bad move. She got distracted for one second. As the blade crashed into the enemy, it sprung into a fit of rage that send the paladin flying. Normally, she would land on her back and have to get back up, but this armor had made her lighter than ever. She landed as gracefully as possible, but didn't have time to stop the rhino's charge this time around. It connected with her stomach and sent her flying into the wall of the arena. Her health was still stable though and nowhere near a danger zone.

image.png

Piasuhōn | HP: 427/1100 (-84) | DMG: 300+100 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 1 (2, -1) | INCARCERATED | MultiDoT Pack (336) [1/2]

[1] NIGHT | HP: 1195/1195 | EN: 105/114 (-9) | DMG: 26 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | LD: 5 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | TVM: 24 | REGEN: 30 | HM: 3
[2] Zajcica | HP: 1164/1360 (400-204) | EN: 100/100 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 204 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BLD: 36 | H.M.: 2 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 84 | TAUNT | BH: 68 | DoT -25%

What she could accomplish next nearly mattered none. The boss had already been marked for death the moment her blade's vitriol sank under its skin. While it still had the freedom and ability to move, it rushed towards Yuki with an uncontested ferocity, giving the fight its all before its internals finally started to give in.

It could only squeeze out a single blow before it started to spew black bile.

The visage was horrid, and the poison's effects were sinking in fast. NIGHT didn't even want to stick around long enough to finally watch her blade's work tear up an enemy from the insides out. Just as the rhino seemed to reach the height of its gut-wrenching pain, a flash of light tore its hide open once again. So then its fragments did disperse into the sunlight, a rain of data crystals celebrating their victory.

"Easy," NIGHT breathed, trying to reassure her friend as she got close to help her up on her two feet. "Are you doing alright?"

@Zajcica

Spoiler

ID: 155194 | BD: 10 (6, +4)
<<Galaxy Destroyer>> vs Piasuhōn.
26 * 13 = 338 DMG | 338 - 50 = 288 DMG

Piasuhōn | HP: -197/1100 (-288-336) | 
DMG: 300+100 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 1 | INCARCERATED | MultiDoT Pack (336) [2/2]

[2] NIGHT | HP: 1195/1195 | EN: 92/114 (+1, -9) | DMG: 26 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | LD: 5 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | TVM: 24 | REGEN: 30 | HM: 3
[2] Zajcica | HP: 1360/1360 | EN: 100/100 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 204 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BLD: 36 | H.M.: 2 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 84 | TAUNT | BH: 68 | DoT -25%

Yuki got to her feet without much problem. Lighter weight armor would normally mean less protective, but somehow, her requests for the best possible balance between them had been made. She had honestly barely felt any damage of the battle and her battle healing was already patching her up.

"I'm fine, thanks for worrying." Yuki said, sliding her blade back into the holster. "As long as you don't get hurt, I've done my job, no matter how much damage I've taken. Like I said, I trust you."

Yuki gave the girl a smile. Night made things for her in the game so easy. Without her, she would probably still be feeling lost and scared in the game a bit. The paladin started to lead her way out of the arena, pulling out a meal for both her and her friend. They deserved it after that performance.

The meal was an excellently made steak cooked to about medium(Since that's how the pinkette preferred it.) and lined with other sides like vegetables and rice. "Here." She hands one over to her friend.

At Yuki's smile, NIGHT could only grin back. There was something incredibly satisfying about not holding herself back. While setup was completely necessary for her strategy, the idea that her sword's power could completely obliterate their hunts without a second thought was an entrancing idea. A sweetness already rested on her tongue at the thought as they shuffled out; Yuki's presentation of a home-cooked meal was the full blown cake to her savored icing.

"You're kidding," NIGHT murmured, taking the plate with a delicate touch. She gave the woman a nod in return. "Thank you very much for the food...!" When her platter was filled to the brim with such delicious looking food, she was hesitant to make any sharp movements in fear of dropping her goods. She'd made sure to have a firm grip on the porcelain before prodding a silver fork into a diced portion of the meal. One pop into her mouth, and it had almost melted like butter.

Almost. It was definitely still heavenly though.

"Thish--" NIGHT motioned with a finger in excitement, her hold tight on the cutlery. "--thish ish rheallry ghood!"[/COLOR]

All hail the medium steak...!

@Zajcica

Yuki too rejoiced in the application of her skill in cooking vanity foods. She could only make so many buffed foods in a single day, but there was no limit with vanity ones, so she could continue to try with them until they were absolutely perfect. In her endeavors to find a fitting meal for the Protein enhancement, Yuki had perfected the taste of kobe beef. That was one achievement she could really feel proud of.

She grinned happily as Night ate her food like a starving dog. In most cultures, scarfing down food like wild animal would be weird or bad manners. Where she came from, her family really, eating food with passion only meant that the person eating was enjoying it. "I'm glad you like it! It was hard to get the flavors correct. Cardinal doesn't make it easy, I'll admit. Had to go through mixing many different types of materials in order to get the correct taste."

@NIGHT

This time, she'd gulped down her portion of her meal before speaking up at all. "I can believe that," the woman shared, vaguely recalling the one chef's performance she was personally invited to watch. "I've heard that you can use the system's guidance to aid some cooking movements though. Someone's made a show of it once -- they were planning to open up a chain restaurant at some point."

Though the mentioning of her old friend was bittersweet, NIGHT's attention was still laser focused on the different parts of her meal. She'd scrounge up the various vegetables she could withstand and pop the lot into her mouth. The biteful was shifted to the side of her cheek, allowing the player to continue speaking as they'd made their way back towards down. "What is this steak, anyway? It's marbled, isn't it?" The soft, pillowy texture sure felt strange to her teeth after not having enjoyed it in so long, but that factor didn't matter too much. Its flavour alone could keep her coming back for more.

@Zajcica

"Kobe." Yuki said happily. She didn't really go further into exactly what kobe beef was, since she was sure it was pretty known how expensive of a steak she was eating now. If she recalled, that steak is probably one of the most expensive on earth, and Night was now getting it for free.

The mention of a chain of restaurants was pretty interesting to the paladin. She had never though about doing that with her own brand, but it would be a cool idea. Though she enjoyed making all the food herself, and the recipes were all secrets. She didn't feel like sharing them with anyone, or at least anyone that she didn't know well enough.

"Cook is rather simplified yeah, but if you don't put the right numbers into a math problem, you don't get the right result, even if you used the correct formula. Just because I use materials to make food, doesn't mean it taste perfect. I have to use materials that suit the meal to make it taste that way."

Jokes on both of them; NIGHT had never seen Kobe beef before. She could barely remember the texture of Wagyu, but this was rather close, perhaps even a bit more tender. The player wondered exactly how much better its label afforded its price, but all her concerns were assuaged with another eager bite of meat. It may not have been her favourite type of food, but a surprise meal was always greatly welcome.

NIGHT had been trying to cook too -- or at least help out with cooking when she could. In light of her friend's explanation, it occurred to her that her double's aid was more than likely to net a perfect result without forcing NIGHT to run a trial and error session. Their crafts still couldn't compare to the kobe Yuki made, of course, but knowing what went behind the scenes really gave the woman some pause.

"Sounds like you'd need those materials more than me. You sure you won't want a bigger share of them whenever we head out hunting?"

Yuki paused for a moment to get her food down her throat before speaking. She had to think. How low was she getting on materials? She kept most of them at her house cause they were easy to keep track of there and didn't fill her inventory with needless junk. "I think I'm actually running low on some of the lower level materials, but I was just going to buy some from that shop near my house when I ran out."

Opening up her menu revealed to her just how much money she actually had right now, which was minimal. If she wanted more materials, she wouldn't even be able to pay for them. "Uh, maybe I could use more. If I run out of materials, I won't be able to cook good meals. And, if I couldn't cook great meals, I wouldn't get to see the amazing reactions that you and Crozeph give me when you chow do on them like that." The paladin chuckled.

@NIGHT

"You're kidding."

Was her col in the first few thousands? NIGHT hadn't seen quad-digit numbers in forever. Even though the interface was faded from her end, the woman could at least tell that much, pulling open her own pouch to summon a collection of money to offer her friend. "Here, you can have this. I can always get more."

The currency was of little effort for the player to obtain. Besides, what else was it meant to be used on, anyway? Player trades down at the Town of Beginnings tried to ensure that even the most lax refugee was able to enjoy a proper lifestyle. To adventurers like her and Yuki, it wouldn't be spent on much else. "Take it as payment for this meal or something. Can't keep going on adventures without buffs when we need them, right?" Even though NIGHT found herself starving from system enhancements, her fasting wouldn't exclude some other player from needing them next time they headed out into the field. Yuki practicing her profession was only the right way to serve Aincrad's economy.

"N-Night, no. I don't need a hand out." Yuki said, scratching her cheek with one of her free hands. It was a tempting offer to not have to do the work, but she felt like she was just robbing the other player because she feeds her easily made meals. Well, for Yuki they were easily made. Yuki was too nice for her own good. "Maybe next time we go farming, you give me some of the materials that you net. How does that sound? I don't want to take your money without having earned it."

The two were getting closer to the teleporter on the floor. She would probably head home and rest for tomorrow since the two of them had plans to face more quests. There was no slowing down now. Yuki needed more levels if she wanted to prove to everyone that she had a place on the front lines.

"It's more efficient to work with lower-ranked materials, isn't it?" NIGHT's observation was nothing short of astute. She'd run enough material trades and potion junk-sales for her broker to know how their enhancements all worked out. The player merely dangled the pouch ahead of her friend even further, starting to wonder if she should drop it just in case her kobe was getting cold. "This'll give you enough to last a few days. During then we can gather a healthy amount of tier threes to begin with. Assuming you're not likely to use them, I can also buy them off of you. And--"

NIGHT tilted her head, giving Yuki a sharp stare. "--If you're that worried about it now, you can just fess up some of your materials for the trade. I know of someone who's looking for them. You wouldn't be cutting yourself short of a deal then, right?"

Night was a good talker and she understood the crafting enough to know that she had a bunch of tier three materials that she wasn't using. Tier three materials weren't so effective for a cook because there weren't that many enhancement that scaled with her crafts so it wasn't useful. "Fine. I can do that. I'll give you a good amount of my Tier three materials and you can trade me the lower ranked one. I need some of the Tier Threes to make my Mitigation foods though, so I'm holding on to that."

The girl said taking the bag of cash and moving it into her inventory, somewhat salty about her inability to argue with her. She sighed and finished up her food, taking the plate from Night when she was finished and moving it into her inventory as well. "Well, rest up, cause we're about to go on a leveling spree."

Spoiler

Rewards:

SP: 5 quest; 1 page; 1 event
Col: 10400(Yuki)
Rhino Horn: (Applied to a Weapon. When attacking, on the First Crit, the attack ignores 40% Mitigation of the target it's attacking. If it is an AoE it only applies to the first target hit, not all 4. If this item is stacked with a Phase Weapon, the 40% Phase ONLY affects Block instead of overall Mitigation.)