[PP-F3] Afternoon Tea

[quest: Worn Out Welcome]

"Human! I'd advise you to stop intruding upon our lands--"

"Accel Stab!"

--And the Dark Elf encounter was concluded by your local ditzy merchant's lethal poke. Everyone go home.

Befuddled whispers through wavering mists and foliage and dozens of retreating steps indicated that the rest of the elven patrol did indeed decide that the best strategic option was to go... farther home.

"Uwaaa... that's it?" In stark comparison, An almost looked dismayed. She snagged a leathery material from the cloud of pixels that arose from the unfortunate initiator's remains, turning it about curiously in her hands until she found the button that brought up its item window. Red eyes glimmered in amazement at her loot; it was almost as good as finding a unique! "Hey." An waved it around for her company to see. "This one dropped a quest item I haven't seen before!"

'Skirmish' aside, the silver-haired fencer was in a brighter mood than usual today. There was a cheerful quality to her voice that didn't wane even when they mayyybe got a little lost in that maze of a forest earlier, and when they finally-- finally-- reached the edge of the mists after a longer walk than usual (not that her present company would know? not now at least? (・д・)'), she went a few steps ahead and spun around.

"We're here!" 

Their destination was a large European-styled house situated beside a crystal blue lake. Neat lines of coffee and herb plants occupying the space between them and the building waved gently in the warm afternoon breeze, and from where they stood, the pleasant little cafe's interior was visible through--

Wait, where was the entrance?

An turned back around and squinted.

Goodbye fanfare. They'd come through the back.

circle-cropped_1-resized.png

Andromeda (LEVEL 17: 45 SP)
  | 340/340 HP | 34/34 EN | 5 DMG
  | 9 MIT | 3 ACC 
  | Frost Thorns | Frost Aura

Spoiler

Eye of Horus Enamel Pin
T1 Perfect Trinket -- [x3] Accuracy
While most enamel pins are golden, this one's has been painted in black. A circular and triangular base have been overlaid on each other, encapsulating the Eye of Horus within. The markings where the Egyptian pattern stands out are laced with gold. | 
[]

Svalinn
T1 Demonic Shield -- Cursed | Frost Thorns | Frost Aura | Mitigation

"The shield which once stood before the sun and kept the Earth from being set aflame." A small round shield perpetually encased in a thick layer of unyielding ice. Its surface is uneven, with sharp ice crystals jutting out and rising up, and any attack aimed at it would sure result in a nasty counter-effect. Attacks made from afar or otherwise aren't left without retribution either, as the opponent would feel themselves surrounded by an intense chill. When equipped alongside any item with a flame enhancement, the ice becomes dyed with an auburn hue but does not lose any of its intensity. | []

[battle-ready inventory:]

Spoiler

~

[skills:]

Spoiler

[used sp: 35 | unused sp: 10]

01. Rapier -- Rank 4

[sword arts:]

Spoiler

[r1:]

• [x2] Rip Ravine (2 Energy) - Two quick slashes into a target.

[r2:]

• [x3] Accel Stab - (3 Energy) - A chain of three nimble thrusts aimed at the target's torso.
  • [x4] Quadruple Pain - (4 Energy) - Four thrusts are made, each aimed at the limbs of the opponent.

[r3:]

• [x5] Neutron - (5 Energy) - A single high-powered thrust, that pierces the opponents body.
  • [x6] Crucifixion - (6 Energy) - A six-hit thrusting sword art that traces the pattern of a cross into the target.
  • [x5 MA Stun] Twilight Resurrection - (8 Energy) - Four high-speed thrusts, followed by striking the opponent in the head with the back of the fist.

[r4:]

• [x7] Shooting Star - (7 Energy) - The user springs at the target at high speeds before making several quick thrusts into the opponent.
  • [x8] Penetrate - (8 Energy) - Four high-speed thrusts that penetrate the opponents body and deal considerable damage.

Spoiler

Dark Elf -> Andromeda
ID: 155245 | MD: 5

Accel Stab (3 EN)
ID: 155246 | BD: 6 | 5 * 3 = 15 DMG -> Dark Elf

Dark Elf | HP: 0/12 | DMG: 9

Andromeda | HP: 340/340 | EN: 31/34 | 5 DMG | 9 MIT | 3 ACC  | Frost Thorns | Frost Aura

"Oh no." The words rolled off Basuke's tongue, the boy in visible dismay. As he approached Andromeda's side, his hands were tucked snugly in his hoodie's pockets as he examined the area with a sweeping gaze, excitement glittering in his eyes. The boy held a tinge of admiration for the view; the little garden plants and the lake were both a lovely touch to the cafe. Having an establishment was already a wondrous work in itself to behold. But, obviously, the glaring flaw that stood out to him was--

"--They builded the house the wrong way?"

To Basuke, he had assumed that the realization must've been the biggest disappointing news to the owners of the shop, and he hoped that whoever ran the business found themselves nonetheless unperturbed by its error. It's okay, the boy thought to himself. The sight wasn't entirely ruined just because of one little mishap. He turned around to Andromeda with a somber smile, already bubbling with words of soft encouragement. 

"Sometimes its happen to me in Fortnite too."

... In his defense, they were never meant to be choice words.

It was also why he'd dropped the game entirely, and went back to a familiar safe space with cutesy slimes and hopping mushrooms. "But the drink and the-- err... novelty can keep people coming back, right?" Basuke thumbed at his cheek as he posed his query, hoping it would alleviate pressure from their first impressions. The thought of luxury goods from the real world was already more than enough to have drawn him in, and the slightest oversight wasn't going to put him off from getting his frappuchinos. Hell, in a show of good faith, he'd even forwarded today's invitation to one of the other interested patrons of the franchise he'd registered onto his friends list... though all he received from Xin's end was radio silence.

The boy tilted sideways from where he stood, trying to catch a glance of the building's entrance on either sides of its frame. Some stores had their doors tucked away at the side; mayhaps this store's design was about to be of similar vanity? Once more, he focused on examining the field beyond, and-- 

Oh.

The traces of a dirt path finally clued him in on the crux of the issue.

(;;・x・)

@Zajcica @Crozeph @Andromeda

Spoiler

stats go here but im lazy atm aaaaaa ill fix it in abit

image.png(ó﹏ò。)

How was she supposed to do this? Understanding the feelings of her relationship with a man was weird enough considering that she only just recently learned that she was attracted to them, and now she was sitting here on floor 3 trying to write the vows for her wedding. Her HUD was up with a few bullet points describing what she wanted to write in them, but she didn't know how to put words on paper. This easily wasn't her strong suit.

The paladin waved her menu shut and sighed placed her head against her knees. She wasn't going to get anywhere on this. Surely Crozeph would be writing them as well. If he had written really good vows and she could barely get a sentence off them, she would be extremely embarrassed with herself and Crow would get upset.

"Nah!! Maa Mou!!~" She groaned loudly, throwing her back into the grass with her feet nearly dipping into the water of the beautiful lake. "This is so hard! Why does it have to be so difficult?!"

A moment of realization that she wasn't alone had gone by. The voices of two others had tripped in just a she screamed. The both looked her way.

(o。o;)
Oops.

@Andromeda @Basuke @Crozeph

Spoiler

Name: Zajčica
Level: 54
HP: 1170/1170
EN: 108/108

Stats:
Damage: 4
Mitigation: 166
Accuracy: 2
BH:58
BLD:36
H.M.:2
REC:1
THRNS:54
TAUNT

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Durandal (T3/Perfect/OHSS): ACC II; BLD I
Armor: Charlemagne Rouge (T3/Perfect/Heavy): Heavy Momentum II, Rec I
Misc: Casa di Logistilla (T3/Perfect/Shield): Thorns II; Taunt

Skills:
One-Handed Straight Sword [Rank 2]
Heavy Armor [Rank 5]
Fighting Spirit [Obtained]
Block [Rank 5]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]
Parry [Obtained]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Defender

Mods:
Athletics
Stonewall
Shield Bash

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleportation Crystal*1
Immolation+2*8
Ration+2*7
Fiery Dragon Roll(MIT III)*3

Housing Buffs:
Well Rested: -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat
Squeaky Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Tasty: Turn 2 identical food items into a Lesser Feast. A Lesser Feast contains 4 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:
Tanos Statue: +15 Mitigation for a thread.

It's not really my fault...

Crozeph stood with his arms inside the sleeves of his haori and two players wearing leather armors are barring his way. Apparently they bumped into him while they are walking with their heads contorting at the sight of a beautiful girl and before they could maneuver they bumped into Crozeph, whose head was still wrapped-up on what gift to give on Yuki. They were both at fault and Crozeph apologized but the event caused a scene and the two felt embarrassed "watch where you're looking punk, that big forehead of your could use a mark of my boots" the man told him as if he was threatening Crozeph, and that is a bad idea.

"Before you could even do that, I've just slapped you around three times"  replied with a smile as if he was greeting them but the words are quite different. "This punk has some nerve to talk back..." Crozeph pulled out his left hand and slapped one of them twice. The man flinched while holding one side of his cheek "I was clear with my reply, before you could even do that I'd have slapped you..." Crozeph placed a finger on his lips and began to think "wait that was just two slaps, left and right, so where do I invest the third slap?" he muttered. With the scene and embarrassment they've received, the two men walked away from him uttering curses and other nonsense. Crozeph looked around him "well I guess he didn't know where I can slap him too" he thought.

He was looking for Yuki right now, if his guess was right then she is here somewhere. Too bad Crozeph isn't familiar with floor three, As he tries to look for Yuki, he realized he can just ask her "I'm surprised my foolishness can take me this far" he though.

To: @Zajcica

Where are you? I'm looking for you and I can't find you or I can't find you and I'm looking for you, maybe both. send me your coordinates