[F02-PP] Infestation <<Return of the Queen>>

<<Return of the Queen>>

Stop one on their journey was to the queen bee herself.

Wrong queen bee. NIGHT paid a journey back to DAY before she got on board with with the quest. The Gemini seemed satisfied to be reunited with their cloak, immediately donning it without checking for any signs of wear.

"You're not going to inspect it?"

"I trust you well enough."

The difference in detergent might have already given away the fact that it had been washed out before its return. Yuki's job was thorough with it, and NIGHT was going to have to thank her for that effort. In addition, the player had folded it neatly before storing it into her inventory. At her double's thankful smile, NIGHT could only find herself grinning (just a tad bit) back.

So now the main meat of their quest. The queen bee herself proper this time. In Urbus was where the woman waited, keeping an eye out for the couple.

@Zajcica @Crozeph

Y8KUauY.png

NIGHT
  | HP: 1225/1225 | EN: 118/118
  | ACC: 3 | DMG: 20 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 18 | LD: 3
  | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | REGEN: 30 | HM: 3
  | Stealth Detection: 3 | Stealth Rating: 7

- - -
[Examine]

[Equipment]

• Jack's Executioner
    -- [ Burn I | Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 deal 36 unmitigated burn damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. This effect does not stack, but can be refreshed. ]
    -- [ Blight II | Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 deal 72 unmitigated blight damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. This effect does not stack, but can be refreshed. ]
    -- [ Bleed I | Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 deal 36 unmitigated bleed damage each enemy turn for 2 turns. This effect does not stack, but can be refreshed. ]
  • Reinforced Steel Pauldron
    -- [ Regen II | Heals 30 HP every turn for 3 rounds after taking damage. DoTs will not trigger Regen. Does not stack with Battle Healing. ]
    -- [ Heavy Momentum I | +3 DMG on an unsuccessful attack. Buff is removed on a successful attack. ]
  • Silver Crescent Necklace
    -- [ Accuracy II | +2 ACC ]
    -- [ Evasion II | +2 EVA ]

[Battle-Ready Inventory]

• [T1E3] Teleport Crystal (1) | Instant | TELEPORT
  • [T3E3] Cold Brew Coffee (3) | HP RECOVERY III [+180 HP]
  • [T3E2] Spherical Yam Ball (3) | VITALITY II [+12 EN]

Skills

Skills

Mod Count: 7/8

1. Two-Handed Straight Sword | Passive | RANK 5/5
    Ferocity, Precision, Finesse
  2. Heavy Armor | Passive | RANK 3/5 
    > Athletics
  3. Searching | Passive | RANK 3/5
  4. Hiding | Passive | RANK 4+1/5
    Blindside, Vanish,
    Surprise Attack: Trickster
  5. Extended Mod Limit | Passive | RANK 3/3 

[Extra]

• Survival | Passive 
  • Concentration | Active -- CD: 3
  • Familiar Mastery: Fighter | Passive | RANK 3/3

Consumed Buffs

Spoiler
  • Kumatetsu Statue | +1 DMG

Misc. Buffs

Spoiler
  • Dimensional Backpack, Item Stash
    | +2 Battle-Ready Inventory Slots.
  • Well Rested
    | -1 EN for the first three expenditures of each combat. 
  • Relaxed
    | +(5 * Tier) HP per out-of-combat post. Full energy restoration occurs after two turns out of combat.
  • Squeaky Clean
    | -25% DoT damage taken from the first DoT applied to this player in a thread.
  • Skylight: Hiding
    | +1 Expertise to declared utility skill. Cooldown of 30 days to reassign.
  • Multipurpose
    | +1 LD/Prosperity/Stealth/Detection to one post per thread. Can be applied after a roll.
  • Filling
    | +1 T1 slot to a food consumed by this player in a thread. Can exceed Cook enhancement caps.
  • Col Deposit
    | +5% col from loot-minimum mobs, +10% col from treasure chests.

Yuki's appearance was swift, along with her better half. Although he could be slow to wake up, persuading him wasn't difficult at all. The tank smiled as their friend had come in to view and waved her down. "Oi! Hi Night. I hope I washed that cloak well enough for you."

The girl looked through her buffs right now, wondering if she should even don any mitigation enhancements. Judging by her active Mitigation and battle healing, she likely wouldn't need it at all, so no point in wasting it on this quest. She remembered that there was once a time where she was afraid of these mobs specifically, but no longer. She could do this boss solo if she wanted to, along with many others.

"You two do that damage as usual and I'll make sure nothing hurts you guys, okay? These enemies wont even be able to scratch my solid build, so don't worry about me, alright?" She mainly looked to Crozeph after that question.

@Crozeph

Using Yui's Grace

Spoiler

Name: Zajčica
Level: 52
HP: 1265/1265
EN: 104/104

Stats:
Damage: 3
Mitigation: 166
Accuracy: 2
BH:63
BLD:36
H.M.:2
REC:1
THRNS:54+30
TAUNT

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Durandal (T3/Perfect/OHSS): ACC II; BLD I
Armor: Charlemagne Rouge (T3/Perfect/Heavy): Heavy Momentum II, Rec I
Misc: Casa di Logistilla (T3/Perfect/Shield): Thorns II; Taunt

Skills:
One-Handed Straight Sword [Rank 1]
Heavy Armor [Rank 5]
Fighting Spirit [Obtained]
Block [Rank 5]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Defender

Mods:
Athletics
Stonewall
Shield Bash

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleportation Crystal*1
Immolation+2*7 < Using
Ration+2*9 < Using
Ika Shogayaki(OH III)*1
Fiery Dragon Roll(MIT III)*4

Housing Buffs:
Well Rested: -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat
Squeaky Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Tasty: Turn 2 identical food items into a Lesser Feast. A Lesser Feast contains 4 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:
Tanos Statue: +15 Mitigation for a thread.

He's back on this floor again, where Hidden effectively scared the s*** out of him with her disguise skill. This time things are of a lighter mood, well with Yuki within a 5-meter radius everything would always be in a brighter mood. Sometimes he wished he had that energy, as much as he wanted to learn socializing with people in a less weird and troublesome way, it was already his nature and he was happy enough that Yuki understands that along with his habit of sleeping on the floor.

He brushed his eyes and caught up with her, Night was also there. It occurred to him that Night and Yuki had a really good combination of builds, he wondered where he would fit right in"a support? these two doesn't need any" he thought. He checked his inventory to see if he needed buffs "Yuki will be tanking so I don't need to dodge" he thought. He raised a thumb to Yuki and Night "leave some of the damage to me"  he said with a much brighter smile. He's learning but there's still a lot to learn.

@NIGHT @Zajcica

journal.jpg.dd908019a2fd2a253791f9168e2f3a14.jpg

Crozeph [Level 36]
  | HP: 720/720 | EN: 72/72
  | ACC: 4 | DMG: 14 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 44
  | FREEZE +1 | RECOVERY +2 | 

** Rank 2 Merchant - The Night's Watch
** WARNING: Mitigation cannot fall below 0!
  Hide contents

[Equipment]

• Lamina De Skadi [T2 Rare]
    -- Freeze +1 
    Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 (1 slot) or natural successful attack rolls of 8-10 (2 slots) remove the enemy’s action on their next turn. Frozen opponents lose any evasion properties. Striking a frozen enemy before the effect ends will end Freeze and deal an extra (12 * Tier) unmitigatable damage. [Must hit to activate the status condition.]
    -- ACC +2
    -- 
    A katana with a black hilt and an azure blade like a clear,  blue, lake water. The name translates into "Blade of Skadi" a goddess who also represented hunting and winter, signifying its use as for hunting or attacking foes by freezing them. When equipped, the user 's breath will be like one who is breathing in a cold place and the freeze effect is seen as some kind of water splashing that freezes upon contact with the target.
  • Cloak of the Oath
    -- MIT +2 

-- EVA +1
    -- A
     black haori who belonged to a vice-president of the Shinsengumi. Enables the wearer to withstand attacks and also evade it.
  • Caster's Mystic Code
    -- Recovery +2

-- ACC +1
    -- 
    A platinum band for the wrist with runic inscriptions worn by a Babylonian king who had access to magecraft. This item gives a boost on accuracy and ability to restore energy to cast more spells just like how the previous owner wanted it to work, it glows a vibrant blue when it activates through the lettering.

[Battle-Ready Inventory]

• x1 Liquor of Light
  • x4 T2 Perfect Fiery Dragon Roll [MIT]
  • x4 T2 Rare Udon Bowl +2 ACC
  • x4 T2 Rare Mochi +2 LD
  • x4 T2 Rare Ramen Bowl +2 EVA 
  •  
  • Dimensional Backpack

Skills

Hide contents

Mod Count: 2/5

1. Katana | Passive | RANK 5/5
    Finesse R3 Precision 
  2. Light Armor | Passive | RANK 2/5 
    > 
  3. Battle Healing | Passive | RANK 2/5
  4. Curved Sword | Passive | RANK 1/5
  5. First-Aid | Active | RANK 2/5
  6. Extended Weight Limit | Passive | RANK 0

[Extra]

• Survival | Passive 
  • Meditation | Active I +10 EN
  • Familiar Mastery: Fighter | Passive | RANK 3/3

Misc. Buffs

Hide contents
  •  Relaxed | Passive | House buff
    >  

Edited by Crozeph

"Oh, there'll be a lot of targets to take out, if you're wondering..."

NIGHT sighed as she ran over the quest details once more. Since when was this beast weak to stuns and bleeds? Maybe she'd misremembered her time running through the quest her first time through. Back then, she'd met Ariel and Mari, and Cordelia had been by her side the whole time, so the fight wasn't made much to be a hassle at all. But now...

"--I mean, I can still take it out pretty easy. It's just not ideal..." She shook her head and closed her inbox, before starting her walk over towards the grassy plains of the queen vespid. Her hand gesture beckoned them to follow along. "By the way, I appreciate you helping me out with my laundry, Yuki. I think they really appreciate the softener." 

After some time, they reached the center of the plains. A faint sound of aggressive buzzing could be heard in the distance.

When the wasps had appeared, NIGHT was easily gone.

@Zajcica

Spoiler

ID: 155314 | LD: 18 (11, +7) | Stealth.

Yuki wasn't wasting any time either. She walked behind Night, until her damage duo had disappeared into the ether, as she had been preferring to do lately. It made her damage output increase drastically, so she wouldn't complain about it. She looked back to Crow.

"Hey, just be careful and do what you can to help okay? Anything is better than nothing." She stopped to give him a quick hug and a smile. She didn't want him going in with any doubts. Once she was sure that he was ready to fight, she drew her sword and found the first set of bee minions that they would have to face. Her sword gleamed with a faint pink glow. Her sword either came way off too the side or dug deep into her enemies. That was how using AoEs worked. All she needed was to make her attacks, though. Now the bees would focus on her only.

@Crozeph

image.png

Bee Minion 1: 165/250 -(1)-84 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25
Bee Minion 2: 250/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25
Bee Minion 3: 213/250 -(1+36) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25
Bee Minion 4: 166/250 -(84) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25

Zajčica | HP:1265/1265 -(3+62) | EN:98/104 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 166 | ACC: 2 | BLD: 36 | H.M.: 2 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 84 | TAUNT | BH: 62 | DoT -25%
Crozeph
Night

166662809_beeminion1.png.673862874452bd3c399132c71841692c.png

Spoiler

Bee Minion 1: 78/250 (-87) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25
Bee Minion 2: 163/250 (-87) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25
Bee Minion 3: 110/250 (-103) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 [FRZ]
Bee Minion 4: 79/250 (-87) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25

Zajčica | HP:1265/1265 -(3+62) | EN:98/104 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 166 | ACC: 2 | BLD: 36 | H.M.: 2 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 84 | TAUNT | BH: 62 | DoT -25%
Crozeph I HP: 720/720 I EN: 60/72 I DMG: 14 I MIT: 44 I ACC: 4 I EVA: 1 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 2
Night

Her hugs and smile really help with him fighting with fewer worries. Crozeph then moved in quickly to deal with an AoE skill on the bee minion. The last time he tried to do an AoE to them he missed three and grazed one which guaranteed trouble to him. Hidden snapped and began throwing verbal abuse, he endured and he lived. Crozeph's attacks connected with some almost missing but the good thing is one as locked in by his freeze.

As soon as his katana began splashing water, he knew he had to hit something. The third minion was hit and it fell on the ground as the ice began clipping its wings, The rest was hit by a decent damage and Night will finish the job on this one, with a poor minion getting smashed before it could move again. "These bees are annoying, the buzzing sound is like those weird machines on factories" he uttered as he distances himself from them.

Edited by Crozeph

--And then there were none. Calamity Disaster had immediately broken down the insect corpses into pieces, and those that remained had been overcome by the corruption dormant within her blade. Jack's Executioner seemed to breathe a faint, nasty fog as NIGHT finally exited stealth in a scurry of distorted fragments, only a few feet behind the bees as she examined her sword.

Somehow, watching the smoke emanate from her blade's length felt like welcoming home a beloved figure she hadn't seen in years. To have a gentle, seeping demon be in her grasp as her reaper was a gift. NIGHT needed nothing more than that.

She sheathed her sword, almost forgetting the last of the minions that would eventually spawn. With a wave NIGHT strolled up to Crow and Yuki, small smile gracing her neutral expression. "Seen the boss yet? ...It should be out soon. Unless, maybe, this isn't the spot...?"

@Zajcica

Spoiler

ID: 155330 | LD: 13 (6, +7) 
Remaining in stealth.

ID: 155334 | BD: 5 (2, +3)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Bee Minion #1.
20 * 12 = 240 DMG | 240 * 0.5 = 120 DMG | 120 - 25 = 95 DMG
> Applying BRN, BLGT, BLD for [144 DMG] over 2 turns.

ID: 155333 | BD: 4 (1, +3)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Bee Minion #2.

ID: 155332 | BD: 7 (4, +3)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Bee Minion #3.

ID: 155331 | BD: 6 (3, +3)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Bee Minion #4.

Bee Minion #1 | HP: -17/250 (-95) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | [DoT: 144] (1/2)
Bee Minion #2 | HP: -76/250 (-95-144) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | [DoT: 144] (1/2)
Bee Minion #3 | HP: -129/250 (-95-144) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | [DoT: 144] (1/2)
Bee Minion #4 | HP: -16/250 (-95) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | [DoT: 144] (1/2)

NIGHT | HP: 1225/1225 | EN: 102/118 (-16) | DMG: 20 | MIT: 45 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | LD: 3 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | HM: 6
Crozeph | HP: 720/720 | EN: 60/72 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 44 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 2
Zajcica | HP: 1250/1250 | EN: 98/104 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 216 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BLD: 36 | H.M.: 2 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 84 | TAUNT | BH: 62 | DoT -25%

"Nothing on the boss yet." Yuki groans. If only it would show itself. She didn't have time to be screwing around with these low level mobs when she could be leveling up. In fact, right after they finished the group of mobs, another bee, a lone one, flew into the fray. It was almost like it got separated from it's hunting group. How sad for it. Maybe if it was actually here, it would have been able to help it's buddies live.

Well, not really but it was funny to think about.

The girl reeled back her shield arm and attempted to punch the bee with ferocity. Her attack was easily dodged however, and almost just as quickly it was followed up by an attack from the bee. The critical she suffered hardly hurt as much as it was just an annoyance. Crow and Night would be able to deal with it.

image.png

Bee Minion #5 | HP: 250/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25

[0]NIGHT | HP: 1225/1225 | EN: 102/118 | DMG: 20 | MIT: 45 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | LD: 3 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | HM: 6
[0]Crozeph | HP: 720/720 | EN: 60/72 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 44 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 2
[1]Zajcica | HP: 1250/1250 -(1+62) | EN: 98/104 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 216 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BLD: 36 | H.M.: 2 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 84 | TAUNT | BH: 62 | DoT -25%

• ID: 155344
  • BD: 9 critical
  • Crozeph dealt 14 + 1 critical x 15 San Ge = 225 - 25 MIT = 200 damage to Bee Minion 5
  • CD: 8 [Recovery] proc +4 EN
Spoiler

Bee Minion #5 | HP: 50/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 [FRZ]

[0]NIGHT | HP: 1225/1225 | EN: 102/118 | DMG: 20 | MIT: 45 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | LD: 3 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | HM: 6
[2]Crozeph | HP: 720/720 | EN: 52/72 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 44 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 2
[1]Zajcica | HP: 1250/1250 -(1+62) | EN: 98/104 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 216 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BLD: 36 | H.M.: 2 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 84 | TAUNT | BH: 62 | DoT -25%

"Ah yes, this bee is asking for death" Crozeph's reaction was rather different from his usual weary look. He was glaring at the bee this time for dealing a critical damage. It might not me much to make Yuki worry but Crozeph didn't like it. His katana glowed again as a sword art was prepared by Crozeph, he dashed forward as fast as he can, his katana leaving trails of ice as he points it down. "I may not be able to kill you now but I'm gonna make sure pieces of s*** like you go down hard."

Yes it was not normal for Crozeph to go angry over a critical hit that didn't feel like one but such things he can never let slide, it goes to his revenge list. Multiple slashed began raining down on the Bee Minion. Ice forming at where his katana sliced through, his breath also looked like he was in a snow-covered place. Crozeph turned his back on the bee as it fell down almost covered in ice with few HP left. His glare returned into a calm one and walked back to Yuki "soon we'll see the boss, I'm sure it's not going to let us go after killing its minions" he told Yuki. He waved his hand at Night and with a smile he told her "chop down that @%#@$!" 

Edited by Crozeph

Hearing Crow finally spill a word of vitriol was one thing. Hearing him say jarns aloud was another. NIGHT had heard of the jokes in the past where someone would try to swear and manage to only utter a quimp -- this time, however, it had happened in front of her.

How the absolute fuck did he manage to pronounce all of that?

NIGHT entirely ditched the presence of the new enemy just to turn back to Crow, shooting the man an awfully offended look. "Excuse me," she stuttered, trying not to give away the level of incredulity she felt she was on. "Do-- do you even swear that often? I-- how did you... pronounce that?" What; at -- percentage -- hash symbol -- at -- dollar sign?

She wanted to cry. She really did. She hadn't taken Crow to be of much intrigue at first glance, but this was just breaking the bank of laughter. NIGHT rubbed at her face with a newfound impression for the man, before her glance around the field finally caught her attention for the bee.

Oh. Right. They were in combat.

Whoops--

@Zajcica

Spoiler

ID: 155348 | BD: 4 (1, +3)
NIGHT missed!

Bee Minion #5 | HP: 50/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25

[0] NIGHT | HP: 1225/1225 | EN: 100/118 (-2) | DMG: 20 | MIT: 45 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | LD: 3 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | HM: 6
[2] Crozeph | HP: 720/720 | EN: 52/72 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 44 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 2
[1] Zajcica | HP: 1250/1250 | EN: 98/104 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 216 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BLD: 36 | H.M.: 2 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 84 | TAUNT | BH: 62 | DoT -25%

A metaphorical sweat drop ran down over Yuki's head. She grinned awkwardly at the exchange. Crow was obviously upset about her getting hit by a critical attack, but she was alright. The threat of the mobs was hardly... threatening at all. She admired how her better half was so adamant about her protection when she was the tank in the group and not him. She was meant to get attacked.

"Crow, I'm fine alright? See?" She pointed up to her health bar which was already ticked back up to full health. "I'm a tank, and sometimes that means taking critical hits." She offered him a warm smile to try and assuage his worries. But they were still in combat. The paladin took her sword in an underhanded grip and jammed it into the frozen enemies belly. The ice shattered on impact and chunked a little more of it's HP. Yuki kept her guard up.

image.png

Bee Minion #5 | HP: 25/250 (1+24) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 [SHATTER]

[0] NIGHT | HP: 1225/1225 | EN: 100/118 (-2) | DMG: 20 | MIT: 45 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | LD: 3 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | HM: 6
[2] Crozeph | HP: 720/720 | EN: 52/72 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 44 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 2
[4] Zajcica | HP: 1250/1250 | EN: 98/104 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 216 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BLD: 36 | H.M.: 2 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 84 | TAUNT | BH: 62 | DoT -25%

• ID: 155379
  • BD: 1 critical fail
  • CD: 12 [Recovery] proc +4 EN
Spoiler

Bee Minion #5 | HP: 25/250 (1+24) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 [SHATTER]

[0] NIGHT | HP: 1225/1225 | EN: 100/118 (-2) | DMG: 20 | MIT: 45 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | LD: 3 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | HM: 6
[2] Crozeph | HP: 720/720 | EN: 54/72 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 44 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 2
[4] Zajcica | HP: 1250/1250 | EN: 98/104 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 216 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BLD: 36 | H.M.: 2 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 84 | TAUNT | BH: 62 | DoT -25%

Anger always provides an extra kick to a person's abilities but has too much of it then it ruins a person's accuracy. Crozeph made a rather cheerful face to Yuki "of course, of course, you're fine I know you're tougher than them and can take the damage..." he turned his head on the Bee Minion "... you boi won't be fine" he told the bee. Crozeph never liked how his anger at times would get to him and the last time it did, he tried to strangle Mari. 

Now Crozeph moved forward and began to attack the bee who seemingly dodge his attacks that lacked finesse now. It was more like a kid who found a good stick and started swinging. The bee dodged every attack and Crozeph got even angrier "if you manage to live through Night's attack I'll make sure your queen would know what happened..." he started swinging again but he didn't hit the bee. After a few seconds, he jumped back beside Yuki hiding his face in shame and probably tried to cool himself down, he won't hit anything with that anger.

Edited by Crozeph

This was a legitimate picture of what NIGHT had seen with her own two eyes.

EU6oG6dUEAENgCq.jpg

Totally not fake news. Crow was entirely angry at this point while NIGHT was trying not to laugh at the sight. With the best she could manage (a wide knowing grin), she waited for the bee to zoom past her position before unleashing a low-levelled sword art. One horizontal slash across the droid's sides, and it seemed as though she wasn't the only one struggling to snicker; her blade seemed to scoff at the couple in question too, setting the insect alight and tainting it fully with a coat of corruption.

The corpse fell to the floor, trapped by goop, before crashing and evaporating in a shatter of sparkling light. Crow might have mercy or to be blinded by love-fueled rage, but NIGHT didn't need that to tear her opponents in half.

She just needed her jet-fueled blade to do it.

@Zajcica

Spoiler

ID: 155382 | BD: 12 (9, +3) | LD: 19 (12, +7)
<<Cyclone>> vs Bee Minion #5.
20 + 1 = 21 DMG | 21 * 4 = 84 DMG | 84 - 25 = 59 DMG
> Enemy slain. Vanishing as a free action.

Bee Minion #5 | HP: -34/250 (-59) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25

[2] NIGHT | HP: 1225/1225 | EN: 95/118 (+1, -6) | DMG: 20 | MIT: 45 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | LD: 3 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | HM: 6
[2] Crozeph | HP: 720/720 | EN: 54/72 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 44 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 2
[4] Zajcica | HP: 1250/1250 | EN: 98/104 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 216 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BLD: 36 | H.M.: 2 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 84 | TAUNT | BH: 62 | DoT -25%

Yuki gave a nervous smile again. The two were clashing personalities right now and she really hoped that they would get along well enough. Night is her best friend and Crow is her fiance. If they didn't get along, that would make her kind of sad.

Her train of thought was interrupted though when Night mentioned the rest of the bees coming. Just as she did, the girl could hear the beasts beating wings heading their direction. The boss had brought more of it's minions with her. Yuki readied her sword again for the battle to continue. "Looks like we don't have time to rest." Yuki mumbled as her blade shifted into a pink light. The blade cut through multiple targets, but the moment that she was struck by  the queen her muscles seized completely. Her body limped onto the ground and clanged against the rocks as the bees took turns stinging her in her vulnerable state.

image.png

Bee Minion #1 | HP: 129/250 -(1+36)-84 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | BLEED: 36[1/2]
Bee Minion #2 | 
HP: 250/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25
Bee Minion #3 | HP: 250/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25
Queen Bee | HP:  415/500 -(1)-84 | DMG: 200 | MIT: 75

[0/0/0/0] NIGHT | HP: 1225/1225 | EN: 95/118 (+1) | DMG: 20 | MIT: 45 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | LD: 3 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | HM: 6
[0/0/0/0] Crozeph | HP: 720/720 | EN: 54/72 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 44 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 2
[4/1/1/3] Zajcica | HP: 1250/1250 | EN: 97/104 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 216 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BLD: 36 | H.M.: 2 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 84 | TAUNT | BH: 62 | DoT -25%

• ID: 155390
  • BD: 9 critical
  • Crozeph dealt 14 + 1 critical x 15 San Ge = 225 - 75 = 150 damage to Queen Bee
Spoiler

Bee Minion #1 | HP: 129/250 -(1+36)-84 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | BLEED: 36[1/2]
Bee Minion #2 | 
HP: 250/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25
Bee Minion #3 | HP: 250/250 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25
Queen Bee | HP:  265/500 -(1)-84 | DMG: 200 | MIT: 75 [FRZ]

[0/0/0/0] NIGHT | HP: 1225/1225 | EN: 95/118 (+1) | DMG: 20 | MIT: 45 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | LD: 3 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | HM: 6
[0/0/0/2] Crozeph | HP: 720/720 | EN: 42/72 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 44 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 2
[4/1/1/3] Zajcica | HP: 1250/1250 | EN: 97/104 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 216 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BLD: 36 | H.M.: 2 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 84 | TAUNT | BH: 62 | DoT -25%

What is wrong with this battle? first a minion crits on Yuki and now the Queen Bee paralyzed her. It's like these mobs are attacking him on where he doesn't want to be attacked. Crozeph launched himself into the minions and drove them away from Yuki and soon enough he helped her sit while glaring at the bees, especially to the Queen Bee "you don't have a s***-eating grin on your face but I'll imagine one... so I can hack it off your face YOU UGLY SACK OF S***!" for some reason his anger was really getting into something. His anger and frustrations coming out as the enemies took advantage of the debuff.

The Queen Bee made screeching sounds upon seeing him rushing towards her ignoring the minions "CRY HARDER DUMPSTER FIRE!" he yelled back. Crozeph made an upward vertical slash and the water coming out of his sword froze stabbing at the Queen Bee and locking her into place. Crozeph rushed upwards using the newly-formed ice and sliced at her continuously. A lot of his attack landed on her face and soon enough he slide down like some kind of badass Disney princess with his haori fluttering and raised his sword, using himself as a shield to Yuki.

It was almost comical how Yuki had fallen over at the first sting their target had made. Unfortunately, neither of her party members preferred their cherished paladin in a downed state, and so as Crow aimed to destroy the buzzing matriarch, NIGHT shifted to the other side of the field in hopes of landing her attacks better.

Big mistake for the monsters. Didn't they know they were simply fodder for the players to slay and loot?

NIGHT weaved in and out of existence as much as her skills would let her flicker. She'd struck the back of the most weakened victim there first before chaining her art to mark the others for death. As Crow's final strike managed to freeze the wasp in place, NIGHT jumped from high, pushing it to the ground with a sink of her sword. The queen was forced low to the ground, a sinking pool of shadows seeping into its back, before NIGHT leapt off the frenzied field boss and rolled onto the ground.

Now all she had to do was be patient.

@Zajcica

Spoiler

ID: 155391 | LD: 14 (7, +7)
Remaining in stealth.

ID: 155392 | BD: 7 (4, +3)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Queen Bee.
20 * 12 = 240 DMG | 240 * 0.5 = 120 DMG | 120 - 75 = 45 DMG

> Applying BRN, BLGT for [108 DMG] over 2 turns.

ID: 155395 | BD: 13 (10, +3)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Bee Minion #1.
20 + 2 = 22 DMG | 22 * 12 = 264 DMG | 264 * 0.5 = 132 DMG |  132 - 25 = 107 DMG

ID: 155394 | BD: 4 (1, +3)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Bee Minion #2.
20 * 12 = 240 DMG | 240 * 0.5 = 120 DMG | 120 - 25 = 95 DMG

ID: 155393 | BD: 5 (2, +3)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Bee Minion #3.
20 * 12 = 240 DMG | 240 * 0.5 = 120 DMG | 120 - 25 = 95 DMG

Queen Bee | HP: 88/500 (-45-108-24) | DMG: 200 | MIT: 75 | [DoT: 108 DMG] (1/2)
Bee Minion #1 | HP: -122/250 (-107-144) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | [DoT: 144 DMG] (1/2)
Bee Minion #2 | HP: 11/250 (-95-144) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | [DoT: 144 DMG] (1/2)
Bee Minion #3 | HP: 11/250 (-95-144) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | [DoT: 144 DMG] (1/2)

[1, 2, 1, 1] NIGHT | HP: 1225/1225 | EN: 79/118 (+1, -17) | DMG: 20 | MIT: 45 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | LD: 3 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | HM: 6
[2, 0, 0, 0] Crozeph | HP: 720/720 | EN: 42/72 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 44 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 2
[3, 4, 1, 1] Zajcica | HP: 1250/1250 | EN: 97/104 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 216 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BLD: 36 | H.M.: 2 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 84 | TAUNT | BH: 62 | DoT -25%

Yuki laid on the ground helplessly. There wasn't much she could do in this situation. Hopefully, nothing would stop the bees from attacking her and dying for their idiotic rampage against her.

Soon Crow was at her side, doing anything he could to protect his fiancee from the onslaught of their attacks. He was doing an amazing job at it too, his sword almost reacted to his emotion. The Queen was frozen and shattered instantly. Even more enraged they attempted to attack her yet again. One of them lost they're life for it. She swore that she was starting to get feeling back in her hands at this point.

image.png

Queen Bee | HP: 88/500 (-45-108-24) | DMG: 200 | MIT: 75 | [DoT: 108 DMG] (1/2)
Bee Minion #1 | HP: -122/250 (-107-144) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | [DoT: 144 DMG] (1/2)
Bee Minion #2 | HP: 11/250 (-95-144) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | [DoT: 144 DMG] (1/2)
Bee Minion #3 | HP: 11/250 (-95-144) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | [DoT: 144 DMG] (1/2)

[1, 2, 1, 1] NIGHT | HP: 1225/1225 | EN: 79/118 (+1, -17) | DMG: 20 | MIT: 45 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | LD: 3 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | HM: 6
[2, 0, 0, 0] Crozeph | HP: 720/720 | EN: 42/72 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 44 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 2
[3, 4, 1, 1] Zajcica | HP: 1250/1250 | EN: 97/104 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 216 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BLD: 36 | H.M.: 2 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 84 | TAUNT | BH: 62 | DoT -25%

• ID: 155399
  • BD: 6 + 4 = 10 success
  • Crozeph dealt 14 x 11 Iai = 154 - 75 MIT = 79 damage to Queen Bee
  • CD: 8 [Recovery] proc +4 EN
Spoiler

Queen Bee | HP: 7/500 (-79) | DMG: 200 | MIT: 75 | [DoT: 108 DMG] (1/2) [stunned]
Bee Minion #1 | HP: -122/250 (-107-144) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | [DoT: 144 DMG] (1/2)
Bee Minion #2 | HP: 11/250 (-95-144) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | [DoT: 144 DMG] (1/2)
Bee Minion #3 | HP: 11/250 (-95-144) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | [DoT: 144 DMG] (1/2)

[1, 2, 1, 1] NIGHT | HP: 1225/1225 | EN: 79/118 (+1, -17) | DMG: 20 | MIT: 45 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | LD: 3 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | HM: 6
[2, 0, 0, 0] Crozeph | HP: 720/720 | EN: 38/72 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 44 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 2
[3, 4, 1, 1] Zajcica | HP: 1250/1250 | EN: 97/104 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 216 | ACC: 2 | EVA: -1 | BLD: 36 | H.M.: 2 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 84 | TAUNT | BH: 62 | DoT -25%

If there's anything, Crow didn't want Yuki to be paralyzed. She was a tank who wanted to get hit to deal damage and she'd be worried if suddenly the hate shifted away from her. Crozeph had no problem with that but sometimes a person who doesn't get angry often becomes irrational at times that he just wants to get things done. Crozeph moved forward and made an Iaijutsu stance again, if the Queen Bee is stunned then it won't be able to paralyze Yuki and she can move again to do her job as a tank.

"How dare you move again!" he drew his sword quick and landed a quick attack on the face of the queen. He was serious when he said he'll hack off the imaginary shit-eating grin if the quest boss. The queen received damage and was stunned. "Stay down," he said as he sheathed his katana back. Soon it was Night's turn and all of their enemies will be obliterated by her nuke sword.

Edited by Crozeph

NIGHT didn't even have to move her sword. The moment she noticed the queen's attention shift to Crow as he unleashed a single sword-drawing strike, she shuffled over to Yuki and began to help her up. Why bother with a corpse when all it was about to do --

-- was explode?

Just as she got her paladin friend standing on her feet, the bees suddenly burst into crystals, their dying wails and dizzied forms barely managing to hit the floor before their inevitable demise. And though she knew Yuki would be okay, it seemed with Crow's burning anger that he was the one who was not. In one light shove NIGHT ushered her over to her boyfriend, a shallow sigh leaving her lips.

"Go tend to him. I'll head over and scout the next location. --Oh, and thanks for the Last Hit Item, it's sure to come in handy...!"

With that, the player took her leave towards Urbus.

@Zajcica

Spoiler

Queen Bee | HP: -101/500 (-108) | DMG: 200 | MIT: 75 | [DoT: 108 DMG] (1/2) [stunned]
Bee Minion #3 | HP: -133/250 (-144) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 25 | [DoT: 144 DMG] (1/2)

[1, 2, 1, 1] NIGHT | HP: 1225/1225 | EN: 80/118 (+1) | DMG: 20 | MIT: 45 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | LD: 3 | BRN: 36 | BLGT: 72 | BLD: 36 | HM: 6
[4, 0, 0, 0] Crozeph | HP: 720/720 | EN: 38/72 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 44 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 I FRZ: 1 I REC: 2

The paralysis finally waned from her body, allowing her to move again. At least this time there had been no snakes to eat her, that was nice. She got up to continue the fight, but Night's blighted destruction had already turned the bees into nothing but a puddle of goop and poisonous sludge. 

She sheathed her sword and sighed, watching Night leave and then turning over to Crozeph. The girl reached her arms out and wrapped them over her soon-to-be warmly. "Thank you for protecting me. You did good, so don't be angry. It happens some times. I am fine right now, so let's go home and get you something to eat before move on to what we do next. Maybe we can get a nap in too." And with that out of the way, the paladin began to lead the duo out of the floor and back home much higher.

Spoiler

Rewards:

SP: 2 quest for Yuki, Crow; 1 page; 1 event; 1 Yui's Grace for Yuki
Col: 3133 for Yuki, Crow; 133 for NIGHT
[Last Hit Reward] Matriarch’s Holy Stinger (Consumable): [Unique Item: Grants the Wielder double the Bleed Damage for one thread] - Night
Queen’s Honey: [Perfect Potion: +3 Damage for one thread] all players