Hey everybody!

Hey sorry if I get this wrong, but this is actually my second time playing a forum text based RPG so bear with me lol.

My name on here is NightShade in case you haven't guess already and I just started today and I'm looking

Forward to hanging out with everybody on here.

I've played RPG starting with d&d when I was only 8 I think and I've been hooked ever since. Although

that just makes me sound like nerd but oh well it was fun lol. I started running my own campaigns

when I was only 14 which is like 3 years ago and holy cow I've never realized just how long ago that

was lol.and yes in case anyone asks I just turned 17 this year. Oh wait its already the 2nd, okay last year then lol.

Anyways if you want to hang out sometime and do a little rp then cool just PM me and I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Cheers!

The best means of communication is through skype though.

This was removed recently since I deemed it out of context on the profile pages.

There is also a link to the SAO-RPG chatroom on skype at the top of the page.

Far as I can tell, it doesn't work for anyone anymore. Best way to get added to the chatroom is here. viewtopic.php?f=44&t=651

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...