[F22 - PP] A solid foundation for a brighter future «King of Lakes»

A lot of memories were related to this floor since she had spent at least a couple of years here, mostly in solitude without having but the bare minimum contact with the rest of the world. She had been wondering throughout the floors for a few months after the 20th boss fight, her mind in dark place.. she couldn't trust herself to be near others. After the frontliners defeated, with no help from her, the floor 21 boss she had taken refuge here in a cave and shut herself in. It took a lot of time, mental 'pain' from deep inner reflections and some meditation but she managed to set her mind in the right place and make peace with herself: be it past or present, and set up a goal to keep her pushing through the game with a clear purpose.

She managed to pull through all that and now was slowly working towards achieving her goal. This floor held a deep meaning in her heart and she was happy to have returned to it, this time not alone but with a couple of players that she would like to think of them as friends. When she was here before she never thought about doing the local floor quests but today the trio would tackle one of the more popular ones that this place had to offer.

Making their way towards the Lake of Reflection where the <King of Lakes> quest objective was located, Ariel was uncharacteristically quiet, casting glances towards a small mountainous region in the Forest of Memories; trying to see if she could spot with the naked eye the location of the cave she took refuge in all that time in the past. She wouldn't be her usual cheery self that threw light verbal jabs at Raidou or keep constantly dotting on Assassin. She neither would seem sad, a peaceful/serene, almost nostalgic expression being present on her features: "Are we ready for some fishing?" she curtly asked the other two members of her party.

Spoiler

Stats:

• 1,570 HP (77 x20 +30[athletics])
  • 154 Energy
  • 79 Mitigation (25 +54[armor])
  • +4 BD (1[precision] +1[weapon] +2[trinket])
  • +1 Evasion (1[Sprint & Acrobatics])
  • 19 Base Damage (1[base] +7[weapon skill] +1[athletics] +9[familiar] +1[ferocity])
  • +4 Fallen Damage (Successful attack rolls of 6-8 (before modifiers) add fallen damage to your total base damage.)
  • +48 HP Holy Blessing (After taking damage, heal [8 per slot * Tier] HP at the beginning of your next turn. Can only trigger once per round.)
  • +78 HP Battle Healing (While in combat, recover 5% of your maximum HP (rounded down) at the beginning of your turn.)
  • +5 LD +3 LD more when searching for sub-dungeons: 15 posts CD and labyrinths3 posts CD)
  • Absolute Accuracy (Attack rolls of 1 no longer automatically miss. Gain +1 to the BD when attacking. Cannot be used to trigger a critical hit.)
  • Taunt +1 Hate generated from Howl, Focused Howl, and successful attacks.)
  • Keen (After a successful attack, gain +1 BD until your next successful attack, at which point this bonus is removed. Another successful attack will reactivate this)

Skills: (Night vision ->Inactive, Vengeful Riposte -> Active)m  ent

Equipment: 88a67b0507450f5e2511c7a6b39d587c.png

≪Shi’s Talon# 134787≫ ≪Leonidas' Strength#151568≫ ≪Finger Claw Filigree# 151884-1≫
T2: Absolute Accuracy | Keen | Fallen T3: Holy Blessing | Holy Blessing | Mitigation | Mitigation T1: Accuracy | Accuracy | Taunt
A long two handed assault spear made of polished maple. Its tip is a brilliant golden colour and is surrounded by tufts of white feathers.
A blood red cape with a black inverted V design in the middle of the back, if worn as light armor; one of the trademark items worn by the Spartans that fought until the last man.
An intricate golden chassis to be wrapped around one's finger. It's incredible sturdy, sharp and shiny, capable of aggravating enemies with a well-placed redirection of light.

Inventory:  

• ≪Basic Teleport [Crystal]≫
  • ≪[T3] Blank Dungeon Map≫

Buffs:

• None
Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Assassin nodded to her superior and gave her a smile. "Yeah, this'll be fun!" She was almost always in a hyperactive mood around Ariel or Hidden. The two of them kept her constant was for attention fulfilled as long as she came with them. Sitting down on the edge of pier looking down into the water, the scars that lined her face didn't even seem to bother her.

"You're trying to fish up some big monster out of the lake right?" She asked looking at the duo of other player behind her who seemed to be setting up the fishing gear. "Can I help you beat it up? If I help I'll get stronger and be able to help Nee-chan more when she fights!" She had noticed that Ariel was feeling less vibrant than she usually was, so she was making her best attempt to help her feel better, even if she didn't know she was doing it.

"Oh hey!" Assassin remember something important. "Nee-chan! I have someone you need to meet!" Placing her fingers to her mouth, the girl lets out a loud whistle and her feline follower comes from the bushes. Hyoh brushes up to Assassin and lays next to her looking up at Ariel. "This is Hyoh! She's my pet like you have for Kimba!"

Spoiler

Name: Assassin
Level: 22
HP: 440/440
EN: 44/44

Stats:
Damage: 9
Mitigation: 23
Evasion: 2
Accuracy: 2

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Kami Sori: DMG: III
Armor: Dark Cloak(LA): MIT II; EVA I
Misc: Fastening Belts(Tri): ACC II; EVA I

Skills:
Dagger [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 1]

Extra Skills:
Familiar

Mods:

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleportation Crystal*1

He had just wrapped up another affair when he received a call from Ariel via the messenger, and given the quest he had completed was on the same floor it did not take long for him to move to meet her. To his surprise, it was a familiar face but it seemed bogged by some sour thoughts. He knew that look, he'll he's worn it all too many times in his life. He would not pry and after a moment he notices another that he recalled as Assassin from the frontline meeting. She seemed much more comfortable here than in the crowded rooms, with a large white colored cat at her side and a smile.

Better, doesn't like crowds either...

"Be cautious, this one, in particular, has Area attacks." he remarks folding a black book he was carrying and shoving it into his robe pocket. The girl had more than proven her age was a formality in the times he had encountered her, so he would not fight her joining in. "We also need to hunt down proper bait, but I believe that is something your more than capable of Ariel." it was typical of him to only focus on the task at hand, but this time it was less for a quickened pace and more to distract Ariel from whatever was troubling her. An adjust of his lenses on his nose, he was ready for whatever it may through at him.

Raidou activates Parry!

Raidou | HP:1040/1040 | EN:99/104 | DMG:8 | MIT:86 | EVA:3 | ACC:3 | TAUNT | BLD:24 | VAMP OFF:104 | BH:52 | Parry (Active)

Spoiler

Raidou, The Red Wanderer
Level: 52
HP: 1040/1040
EN: 104/104

Stats:
Damage: 8
Mitigation: 86
Evasion: 3
Accuracy: 3
BH:52
TAUNT
BLD:24
VAMP OFF:104

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Dracbane [T2/Perfect/2HSS]: V.O 1, ACC 1, BLD 1
Armor: Commander's Scrutiny - Duress [T1/Perfect/Trinket]: +2 Accuracy, Taunt
Misc: Red Wanderer's Robe [T1/Perfect/L.A] +3 Evasion

Skills:
Gatherer [Obtained]
Two Handed Straight Sword [Rank 5]
One Handed Straight Sword [Rank 3]
Parry [Obtained]
Howl [Obtained]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]
Fighting Spirit [Obtained]
Light Armor [Rank 1]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Protector

Mods:
Vengeful Riposte
Focused Howl
Finesse Rank 3

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
Tactician's Gaze - Ogma [T1/Perfect/Trinket]: +3 Accuracy

This was already a better 'homecoming' than the time she first set foot on the floor, or left it not too long ago. She looked at both of them and nodded to herself, this was not the time to let the pass bog her down. The knowledge of these two being more alike than they thought, visibly rising her spirits alongside assassin's unconscious attempt to console her. "Of course you can!" she replied, before turning towards Raidou who added a small tidbit of information she wasn't aware of. "We're gonna make some fine sushi out of it before it even gets a chance to do anything. The tricky park is gonna be luring it out!... proper bait?" she asks, slightly tilting her head. The blonde herself wasn't familiar with the finer details, that's why were walking towards the fisherman that handled the quest. Seems like Raidou did some digging beforehand.

She had stopped greet the familiar, for a second and extended her hand for it to smell. In the same time wondering where Kimba had disappeared to. Knowing how she took a liking to Assassin from the start, she would most likely adopt her new familiar into her pack too. "Nyoh(leopard) huh? That's a very Sin-chan-like name to give your familiar!" she chimed with a smile, petting the familiar if it allowed her to. As a feline owner herself, she knew how finichy and independent these familiar types could be. Starting of on a bad food may a lot of time to mend, as it did with Kimba. 

Then it hit her... at the worst timing possible...She forgot about it up until this moment when her body's instincts took over. "Eekkk!" The leopard could feel Ariel's hand slightly clench and the quickly retract as the blonde's entire body flinched and she jumped back a couple of steps. She took refuge behind Raidou, her voice a little shaken as she started apologizing. "I'm... I'm sorry Sin-chan... I... I... don't do well... with cats..." she eyes the familiar from behind the red clad's alchemist coat; using him as a shield. After taking a large breath she admitted disheartedly: "I.. I suffer from a condition called ailurophobia... in simple terms is a irrational fear of cats." Watching the innocent familiar her eyes shifted back to Assassin, she felt guilty but couldn't control herself.

Ariel activates Vengeful Riposte!

Ariel | HP:1570/1570 | EN:149/154 | DMG:19 (+4) | MIT:79 | EVA:1 | ACC:4 | TAUNT | HB: 48 | BH:78 | +5 LD | Vengeful Riposte (Active)

Assassin jumped as Ariel seemed to flee in terror of Hyoh. She was terrified of her, but not of Kimba? Weren't they both of the feline variety.

"B-But Nee-san, this Hyoh is cuddly and nice." She says hugging the fat chonk of a leopard that was next to her and rubbing her head into the fur. "She wont hurt you I promise. I found her in a forest all alone, abandoned by her parents and she loves me. I told her that you're a super nice person that wouldn't hurt me so she wouldn't growl at you and everything."

Assassin was doing her best to sell her familiars kindness to her motherly-figure. Yeah, at this point, Ariel was beginning to feel more and more like a mother to her, which was starting to feel weird the more she thought about it, since she had no idea what having a mother even felt like in the first place.

Raidou begins to explain in further detail "A small red lizard is a prime bait, otherwise the beast may not show." he reads from an excerpt. The very same he had paid for earlier today, amazing how such things became relevant on a dime. "You'll find that fears are difficult to overcome. Especially ones that control themselves." he comments to Assassin, unsure if this understood given her age. He still was a bit taken back by the fact that Ariel seemed so human but he wasn't sure what he had expected, even the most powerful players had fears. He aims to conclude this endeavor and subtly distract Ariel from what was troubling her. "Shall we get moving along then?" he remarks hoping that they could move past the turbulence and begin to proceed onward, a flutter of his red cloak and a reflection on his glasses. If not this was going to be a long trip.

Ariel would let go of Raidou's coat, which she instinctively clinged on, nodding to him. This wasn't one of her best moments but felt lucky that the alchemist's usual self worked in her favor this time. She took initiative and started walking a few steps forward, keeping Raidou as a shield between her and the spotted familiar, feeling chills on her back each time she glanced behind. "Raidou is right Sin-chan, I'm not doing this because I want to... my body just.. reacts I can control it. It was the same with Kimba when I first meet her. It took a lot of time and skinship to reach the level of closeness that we're now. It's not about the growling or anything... I react just by being near one." she admitted a little disheartened, trying to make Assassin see that she wasn't doing it to upset her. They could start seeing mountain base in the distance, they'll have to enter the forest it seems; to start looking for the lizard. "But a lizard... would a fish even eat something like that? Wouldn't worms be a better bait?" she asked Raidou, trying to calm herself by diverting the topic, sneaking glances behind at the familiar once in a while to make sure it didn't get too close.

Spoiler

Travelling Post [1/3]

Even though Ariel tried to explain her reasoning, the girl still seemed to be somewhat disappointed that she didn't have the reaction that she was expecting to her familiar. She looked down at Hyoh, who seemed somewhat unbothered by this turn of events, and whispered something in her ear. The big cat rose to her feet and bounded off into the bushes.

"I asked her to stay out of sight for you Nee-san. It would be bad if you were scared while you were in combat. I'm sure you'll come to like her soon though." Assassin smiled and got up of the ground to follow the group into the base of the mountain.

Assassin seemed to go quiet after that. She was really hoping that Ariel would be happy that she was so influenced by Kimba that she got a familiar like the lion. With a heavy sigh, the girl followed beside Ariel.

Spoiler

Traveling Post [2/3]

It was rather strange having Ariel with her fingers laced into his back, visibly shaken he could feel her tug on his cloth. When he offered to protect her from harm, this wasn't exactly what he expected it to mean. He notices as Assassin sighs, a bit convinced it may have had something to do with Ariel's reaction not being expected. "I am sure Hyoh is wonderful, don't let it discourage you from appreciating her." Raidou encourages the child, allowing Ariel to keep herself positioned as she needed like a shield. As they travel closer to the destination, Raidou elaborates a bit more "Indeed, it's odd that it prefers such a thing. But sources claim it to only appear with this lizard as the bait." as they head up the cliff face, through winding paths of rough footing. Still an early morning the sun was high in the sky, painted upon the light blue sky like a burn.

Spoiler

Travelling Post [3/3]

"T--thanks..." she said with half a smile, feeling a little guilty from splitting her and Nyoh for her sake. As the leopard put some distance between them, Ariel closed the one she had with Assassin and gave her a long, warm hug. "I'll try my best. If it worked with Kimba I'm sure we'll make it work with Nyoh too." she said gently in her ear. It was for a while now, probably right after their quest in the desert that she got attached to the girl and started seeing her as someone close. This was the third little sister she had gained after being trapped in this game. "I'm surprised you got a leopard, did you really liked Kimba that much that you wanted one of your own." she added with a smile, letting go of her but still walking by her side.

"Then we just have to catch one or two." she replied to Raidou with a wink after a while, her eyes flashing golden momentarily as she used her Search skill to look up their surroundings. Not a moment later she raised her hand and pointed at a nearby tree "There!" with a smirk as her scouting skills come in handy even in this type of situation.

ID# 156202  LD:13+5 Red Salamander Found!

Assassin smiled to Ariel. Though she was slightly bothered by the fact that she was scared of Hyoh, she wasn't going to complain. It wasn't something she could control so it wouldn't be fair to force it on her. She hugged the woman back as she knelt down to console the girl. When asked about her want to get a familiar like Kimba, Sin nodded and smiled again. "I found Hyoh abandoned by her parents. She was sad, so I brought her along with me."

From there the party ventured into the forest and Ariel located their bait almost instantly. Easily done, nothing could escape Assassin. Her eyes grew focused and serious as she crouched down to get a head-start. A deep exhale and inhale escaped her lips.

The moment that she took off, a gust of wind exploded by the two adults in the form of a black blur heading straight for the bait. The moment it saw the girl chasing it, the lizard bolted across the ground. She threw her dagger at it, attempting to stop it in it's tracks but missed. Passing over her dagger, she speeds up more and dives for the cold-blooded creature, just falling short of that as well. "Come back here you little- HYOH!"

In an instant, the Leopard jumped from the bushes and slammed it's massive paw down on the lizard. Hopefully they didn't need live bait, cause it surely wasn't moving after that. Assassin came and collected the bait and Hyoh returned to the bushes. "There." The girl said, dirt covering her face and the front of her wardrobe. "Easy."

image.png

Lizard Caught!

Things were progressing swimmingly within no time flat, with little effort the lizard had been found and claimed in a one two punch by the other two. "That deals with that, well done." Raidou comments as the tracker to the side of the screen begin to fade. This would beckon the group to return to the water, and Raidou turns and in silence begins to head back. This fish would be easy to catch now that they had the bait they needed, and being always focused on the job or task he was trying to accomplish was in Raidou's nature. He adjusts his glasses on his nose, keeping himself prepared for anything that could happen once the beast was removed from the water. Reminiscent of the time Raidou had worked with Shield, he casts the line into the water using a portion of the small creature Hyoh so gracefully had captured and pummeled into goo. But as the same trip it was a waiting game.

ID# 156251 results: Loot: 7

Edited by Raidou

The blonde chuckled as she saw Assassin eagerly dash toward the target she just pointed out. 'Nyoh?' she tilted her head and visibly flinched while sharply inhaling, releasing her breath only when the leopard had taken refuge into the bushes again. As Assassin presented the bait, she knelt and patted the front of her clothes, materializing a white handkerchief and wiping the dirt off Assassin's face and clothing. "mou... I like your enthusiasm but look how dirty you got!" despite intending it as an admonition the blonde was smiling.

While she wasn't a fisher herself, she took a rod from the quest NPC and mimicked Raidou's moves when casting the line. She then realized that she hasn't put the bait yet and slowly reeled it in taking a small piece of the salamander and fixing it onto the hook. She cast it again, further than the first time, only after it hit the water wondering if she didn't throw the line too hard and made the bait fall off. Her expression visibly showed her concern as she squinted her eyes, keeping them fixed on the float.

ID# 156252  LD: 3+5

The dirt covering Assassin's face was wiped completely clean thanks to Ariel. She offered the little salamander to her with a smile after having cleaned her up. "I didn't want you to lose it though. Some dirt isn't going to hurt me."

Tagging alongside Ariel with Raidou in tow, the group made their way back to the lake without a problem. Her motherly-figure put the lizard on a hook and cast the poor little thing into the water. The girl watched eagerly, sitting in on the edge of the pier. Her legs dangled just above the water. Fishing wasn't the most interactive or fun thing Assassin had in mind for today, but she wouldn't turn down spending time with Ariel.

After a few minutes, the bobber in the water remained untouched. The young girl was looking a bit impatient already. "People do this for fun?" She asked quietly, "This is so boring."

image.png

Nothing seems to be biting...

Sitting idle his line draws tense. Raidou's eyes who were drawing a little thin before the sudden jerk had brought him to a state of alert. He begins to buckle and tear away at the line, he had fished before but was on the line was clearly much heavier but after digging his heels into the dock and grabbing a bit of rope with his off hand he heaves it to shore. As soon as the line goes slack, Raidou rips Drac Bane from its sheathe and while it's still airborne he lunges upward with the heavy sword, knocking it into the ground with a hearty impact as the blade pulses red. No holds barred, with a flare of his aura beginning to billow out of his back. He'd take no chances with this thing, having read its statistics he'd not leave it an opportunity for it to hit the others.

ID# 156480 results: Loot: 19, Fish found!

ID# 156481 results: Battle: 9

Raidou activates Tempest & Concentration

Players:
Raidou | HP: 1040/1040 | EN: 97/104 | DMG:8 | MIT:86 | EVA:3 | ACC:3 | TAUNT | BLD:24 | VAMP OFF:104 | BH:52 | Parry (Active)
Ariel | HP:1570/1570 | EN:154/154 | DMG:19 (+4) | MIT:79 | EVA:1 | ACC:4 | TAUNT | HB: 48 | BH:78 | +5 LD | Vengeful Riposte (Active)
Assassin 
| HP:440/440 | EN:44/44 | DMG:9 | MIT:23 | EVA:2 | ACC:2

Mobs:
[4,0,0] King of Lakes | HP: 1148/1200 | DMG:125 | MIT:20 [Stunned]
<<Body Slam>> On an MD of 9, the boss will jump high into the air and crash down in the center of the players, sending out a shock-wave dealing 120 AoE damage.
<<Dive>> On an MD of 10, the King of Lakes will take the player with the highest hate in its teeth and drag it back into the lake. The player will take 150 unmitigable damage and need to swim back to the shore, missing their next attack.

Edited by Raidou

"I think the fun part fun comes when something is taking the bait. I can see the waiting time between being used as some form of distraction from problems, or on the opposite to meditate on something without being distracted." said the blonde in a sage-like manner. But she too didn't want to stay here more than necessary, she could meditate or mule over problems in her own spare time. Today she was here with the set objective to finish a quest and little more.

Fortunately Raidou seemed to be a better fisher than her and after some wrestling with the mob he managed to bring it ashore. Once she saw it, Ariel realized that she unconsciously expected a more gracious being to appear; like a beautiful giant koi fish not that... monstrosity. The good part was that while she'd have some reservations about attacking a koi, the king's actual appearance made it easier for her to go all out. "Let's put it out of its misery!" she said with a grin as she charged it. With her weapon ablaze with dark flames resulted from the Fallen effect, she shreds through the immobilized creature and removes a sizable chunk of its health.

Ariel uses Charge and Concentration, activates Dimensional Stampede!

Spoiler

ID# 156596  BD: 6 +4-1+1 (FLN proc) x9(19 +5+4) =420 -20 =400 DMG > King of Lakes

Keen proc.

Players:
Raidou | HP: 1040/1040 | EN: 97/104 | DMG:8 | MIT:86 | EVA:3 | ACC:3 | TAUNT | BLD:24 | VAMP OFF:104 | BH:52 | Parry (Active)
Ariel | HP:1570/1570 | EN:140/154 | DMG:19 (+4) | MIT:79 | EVA:1 | ACC:4(5) | TAUNT | HB: 48 | BH:78 | +5 LD | Vengeful Riposte (Active)
Assassin 
| HP:440/440 | EN:44/44 | DMG:9 | MIT:23 | EVA:2 | ACC:2

Mobs:
[4,2,0] King of Lakes | HP: 748/1200 | DMG:125 | MIT:20 [Stunned]
<<Body Slam>> On an MD of 9, the boss will jump high into the air and crash down in the center of the players, sending out a shock-wave dealing 120 AoE damage.
<<Dive>> On an MD of 10, the King of Lakes will take the player with the highest hate in its teeth and drag it back into the lake. The player will take 150 unmitigable damage and need to swim back to the shore, missing their next attack.

The girl shot up the moment the giant fish monster exploded from the water. It's grotesque appearance was easily one of the most digusting things that she had seen in the game so far, but that wouldn't stop her from helping Nee-san fight. Assassin dove into combat quickly, her blade lighting up with a pleasing hum of energy, colored in a powerful purple. The blade shot into the skin of her prey easily, slashing and dashing in every direction like a tornado of daggers piercing from every side.

When her attack was finished, the girl made her way back behind Ariel, being sure not to draw too much attention to herself. Worrying Ariel with her own mistakes would only upset her. "It's so groooosssss. Beat him up quick before he starts spitting some kind of icky slime or something." The girl complained getting into position to launch her next attack.

image.png

Players:
Ariel | HP:1570/1570 | EN:140/154 | DMG:19 | MIT:79 | EVA:1 | ACC:4(5) | TAUNT | HB: 48 | BH:78 | +5 LD | Vengeful Riposte (Active)
Assassin 
| HP:440/440 | EN:33/44 (-11) | DMG:9 | MIT:23 | EVA:2 | ACC:2

Mobs:
[4,2,0] King of Lakes | HP: 651/1200 (-117-20) | DMG:125 | MIT:20 [Stunned]

A flare in his eyes he aims to draw the beast's ire entirely with the stagnant red fumes, this was no game of putting Assassin's life at risk for he knew not what she was capable of withstanding in comparison to Ariel. His choice in weapon reflects this as a violent red tear begins to shred away the boss's carcass, the damage paled in comparison but the thickness of his aura was undeniable. A colored chain was linked between him and the monster as the weapon attempted to feed on it but Raidou was still at full health. "Put it down before it has a chance to respond." Raidou comments with his iris in a red flare as his fighting spirit fades. Still struggling to pull to his feet, it lays on one side flopping around rather harmlessly and the scorched burn from Ariel was still quivering and emblazoned on one side.

ID# 156805 results: Battle: 9=9 Minor Critical (+1 Base) dealing 117-20=97 damage to King of Lakes, Vampiric Offensive procs but heals nothing.

Players:
Raidou | HP: 1040/1040 | EN: 88/104 | DMG:8 | MIT:86 | EVA:3 | ACC:3 | TAUNT | BLD:24 | VAMP OFF:104 | BH:52 | Parry (Active)
Ariel | HP:1570/1570 | EN:140/154 | DMG:19 | MIT:79 | EVA:1 | ACC:4(5) | TAUNT | HB: 48 | BH:78 | +5 LD | Vengeful Riposte (Active)
Assassin 
| HP:440/440 | EN:33/44 (-11) | DMG:9 | MIT:23 | EVA:2 | ACC:2

Mobs:
[8,2,0] King of Lakes | HP: 554/1200 | DMG:125 | MIT:20

Edited by Raidou

Judging from the white haired's reaction to the oversize fish, the blonde made a mental note to have her as away as possible from floor eleven and eighteen where such mutated creatures were a more common occurrence. While watching her, the blonde could see that she became more capable since the first time they've meet and nodded to herself hoping that she was at least some sort of factor that helped fuel her drive. "It was already dead the moment we lured it ashore." replied the blonde with a grin "We just need to have it accept reality with our blades.

Nodding at Raidou's words, she dashed with perfect timing past him as she'd done many times before during their joint adventures. She extends her spear and it would've missed as she started thrusting outside the strike range, thankfully the aim assist system kicked in and she felt slightly propulsed forwards, making her sword art connect with its scaled body. Unleashing her blade against the grounded mob, she reduced a chunk of its health once more.

Ariel activates Dimensional Stampede!

Spoiler

ID# 156871  BD: 1+5 (Hit!) x15(19) =285 -20 =265 DMG > King of Lakes

Keen proc.

Players:
Raidou | HP: 1040/1040 | EN: 88/104 | DMG:8 | MIT:86 | EVA:3 | ACC:3 | TAUNT | BLD:24 | VAMP OFF:104 | BH:52 | Parry (Active)
Ariel | HP:1570/1570 | EN:127/154 | DMG:19(+4) | MIT:79 | EVA:1 | ACC:4(5) | TAUNT | HB: 48 | BH:78 | +5 LD | Vengeful Riposte (Active)
Assassin 
| HP:440/440 | EN:33/44 | DMG:9 | MIT:23 | EVA:2 | ACC:2

Mobs:
[8,4,1] King of Lakes | HP: 289/1200 | DMG:125 | MIT:20

Assassin moved in with Ariel as she went to attack, bounding behind the blonde with her tiny weapon ready to reach out and end it's opposition. When Ariel reached in to attack, it seemed as though she had missed. Assassin jumped in front of her to make her attack, but just as the blondes weapon struck into the enemy, she now in the way. The spear nearly impaled her if she hadn't fallen on to her rear to dodge it.

"S-Sorry!" The clumsy girl backed up on the ground and rose to her feet as quickly as possible. She had tried to work in cojunction with the front liner, but nearlly gotten her head dismembered from her body. That attack hadn't put the fish down yet, so the battle was still going on. She was continuing to improve with her combat skills and her speed, but she needed to work on fighting with others. Lest something like that actually happen.

image.png

Players:
Ariel | HP:1570/1570 | EN:127/154 | DMG:19(+4) | MIT:79 | EVA:1 | ACC:4(5) | TAUNT | HB: 48 | BH:78 | +5 LD | Vengeful Riposte (Active)
Assassin 
| HP:440/440 | EN:31/44 (-2) | DMG:9 | MIT:23 | EVA:2 | ACC:2

Mobs:
[8,4,1] King of Lakes | HP: 289/1200 | DMG:125 | MIT:20