[F5-PP] A titan or a mouse? «Butcher of the Sands»

Raidou was more than prepared for this monster that supposedly was dealing with killing blows to those who took it on. It supposedly ignored all forms of defense, which simply meant that he would go fully on offense. He would take Shiina to mitigate any damage it would deal with him or those around him. He would also bring Setsuna to help the damage along. Quickly transposing a message to both members he had picked out, Raidou collects his things and after a moment of preparations, he found himself ready to move to the floor it was at. The desert was as hot as he remembered it being, he hated this floor due to the fact it was hard to find any flora that survived the scorching heat. Raidou would await a response from the other members, but hopefully, they would not take to awful long for he had more to do before the day was through and this was only one step on the journey.

Raidou | HP:1040/1040 | EN:104/104 | DMG:20 | MIT:86 | EVA:3 | ACC:5 | BH:52

Raidou Consumes Titan's Strength (+3 Damage), Poached Egg (+2 Accuracy)

Spoiler

Raidou, The Red Wanderer
Level: 52
HP: 1040/1040
EN: 104/104

Stats:
Damage: 20
Mitigation: 86
Evasion: 3
Accuracy: 5
BH:52

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Auric Sol - Corona [T3/Perfect/2HSS]: Damage 3
Armor: Tactician's Gaze - Ogma [T1/Perfect/Trinket]: +3 Accuracy
Misc: Red Wanderer's Robe [T1/Perfect/L.A] +3 Evasion

Skills:
Gatherer [Obtained]
Two Handed Straight Sword [Rank 5]
One Handed Straight Sword [Rank 3]
Parry [Obtained]
Howl [Obtained]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]
Fighting Spirit [Obtained]
Light Armor [Rank 1]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Protector

Mods:
Vengeful Riposte
Focused Howl
Finesse Rank 3

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
Dracbane [T2/Perfect/2HSS]: V.O 1, ACC 1, BLD 1

The bitter chill that composed floor 4 was still ever present, she was still visibly angry from the intervention from the orange player who had entered her shop. Even more so she was trying to piece together what business the girl had with Raidou. A prompt glances her screen, she slides it open and reads the written message. It was from the man himself, and with questions, she would ask she sends him a reply. This would also serve as an outlet, she wished to kill something to let out all these pent up frustrations. They were so strong she had ruined a couple of pieces of gear being so flustered. Gathering her things and adding the equipment she was working on to one of the surrounding platforms with a toss, she picks up her katana and exits the building. With a scowl on her face, she heads through the snow and enters the deserts of the floor.

Spoiler

Setsuna, The Creature in the Mist
Level: 20
HP: 400/400
EN: 40/40

Stats:
Damage: 10
Evasion: 3
Accuracy: 3

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Demon's Gaze T1/Perfect/Katana [+3 Base Damage]
Armor: Cold Fabric Kunoichi Wear T1/Perfect/L.A [+3 Evasion]
Misc: Kunoichi Wrapping's T1/Perfect/Trinket [+3 Accuracy]

Skills:
One-Handed Curved Sword [Rank 1]
Katana [Rank 4]

Extra Skills:
Disguise

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)*3
Teleport Crystal*1

Edited by Setsuna

Gallivanting around the city of coral, causing mischief unintentionally the girl was having a good time. "Screw you too buddy!" Shiina shouts with one eye shut and her tongue sticking out as the librarian removes her from the premises. She had been drawing 'obscene' things in the margin of books, destroying good literature until she was caught. A message appears on her menu, and with a pop of her cheek, she slides it open and reads what it says. "What's Dis?" as her eyes dance upon it, it was from book boy who wanted to do a covert op mission! "Yee boi, count me in~" she exclaims writing an almost illegible text mess back in response to the guild master, all in texting talk that was a garbled mess. It sounded like a hella good time, one she wouldn't miss for the world. She pulls her armor out of her inventory with a crash against the town's path, beginning to slap it onto her person haphazardly in piecemeal.

Spoiler

Shiina, The Resonant Valkyre
Level: 21
HP: 420/420
EN: 42/42

Stats:
Damage: 1
Mitigation: 27
Evasion: 1
LD:3
REC:2

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Wings of the Valkyrie - Origin [Heavy Armor] (T1/Perfect) +27 Miti
Armor: Sapphire Hair Clips [Trinket] (T1/Perfect) +3 LD
Misc: Resonant Blade - Tuning Fork [Trinket] (T1/Perfect) +1 Evasion, Recovery 2

Skills:
First Aid [Rank 5]

Extra Skills:
Concentration

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)*3
Teleport Crystal*1

Edited by Shiina

His inventory was prepared and this thing should not stand against his current equipment for long. Applicable and ready for any issue that could possibly arise he was armed to the teeth, and after not too awful long within the confines of Fortazela the rest of the group begins to show. "Looks like its almost time to go, be prepared for a fight." he looks to them both, instilling a sense they needed to be ready. "One beast, known simply as The Butcher. Has an AoE and ignores hatred mechanics. However, the damage it can deal is marginal but can pose a threat if he hits too many times in succession." Looking to Setsuna "I am bringing you along to help speed along the kill." and to Shiina "and you will keep everyone topped up. Any questions?" Raidou asked them both, he was eager to get started but understood if they needed some clarification.

Edited by Raidou

Setsuna listens to the read out of what was being explained, taking a mental note and pleased by the fact he was recognizing her capabilities. "Understood, I will do my part." she replied rather cool, a bit preyed upon by the sun this heat was overbearing. She could not help but recall the anger she held from the orange player who had entered her shop, wondering how Raidou could defend her and without a second thought, she voiced her ire. "Why were you defending that wolf who entered the Frozen Tapestry?" she asked with a bitter bite on her tongue, struggling with the question as she owed Raidou a lot but she was not comfortable with what he had asked her to do. Setsuna waits patiently for a response, she needed to hear his answer as to why he would aid Hidden at all let alone vouch for her like he did.

Rushing from the warp gate to those who were waiting for her to show up, Shiina scampers across the ground causing bits of sand to fly about behind her. "I'm here book boy, lay it on me!" she shouts listening to the huge language barf he was doing but not understanding a lick of it. "Right gotcha dude~" she flashes a grin and a thumbs up to Raidou and Setsuna. "Lets get this party started guise!" she starts to head away before Setsuna stops and asks Raidou some questions with an angry voice. "oooh....Yikes..." she yelps and backs away slowly, she'd stay out of this one it looks like things were going to get aggro and she'd have none of that craziness. She finds a bench and gives them space to fight, she'd have no part of it. That was a hard nope to them killing each other with her nearby.

Edited by Shiina

He pauses and looks back to Setsuna a softened look in his eyes, tempering his fury with a gentle word. "She has seen some trouble and has made mistakes that were not her own. Hidden is just as lost as you are. Believe me when I tell you that she needs help, and I will be the one who will offer it to her. I understand if you may not agree with her, but you need to trust me." he was honest and trying to explain himself hoping she would at least see reason. "You don't have to be her friend and I am not asking you to. Think about it before you act in haste, that is what I ask of you." for the first time in ages he could speak to the girl without a drive to punch through the whole conversation in haste as he usually does.

She was taken back by the words rather firm but calm, the simple fact he was actually explaining instead of dismissing her concerns was...different. Setsuna could not feel completely comfortable with what he had said. "I understand, as long as you understand I will show her or any other wolf an inch of respect then I will only draw my blade on them if you change your stance. But it is an unstable truce, nothing more If they show me any sign of aggression I will not hesitate." given the fact this boy had done more than his part in not only her development but offered a hand when she needed it most the least she could do is pay him some respect in his wishes in return. "Let's kill this creature, I tire of the heat." Setsuna barks in almost an agreement between them, choosing to listen to her leader despite her reluctance to what that may entail.

It seems as though they had reached an understanding, peeling her butt off the bench with it squeaking and scraping with her plate armor she ushers over to the pair with a skip. "K, now hug." she jokes for a moment as Setsuna scoffs and walks off. "oof, well let's go poke an alligator then. Should be lit." she rights her plate armor like britches and starts to follow behind the girl who had stormed off into the desert sands. It was so hot... Shiina felt like she was going to melt in the sweltering heat. "I am going to melt." she comments a bit bored she starts to pat a pattern on her armor, like drums it was obvious the journey was droll and she needed some type of entertainment and this was what she chose. A burning yellow star above, Shiina flips it the bird "Go somewhere else, this sucks so hard."

Beating a path through the desert he follows his map marker while keeping his attention divided to the statistics of the beast, finding nothing of obvious note that would prove difficult to overcome. He had a complete breakdown of how the combat would proceed in his head, and he would allow Setsuna to open up combat so he could analyze its movements. "You will be the opening strike, Shiina keep our health up." he remarks to the girls as they begin to pass through a sandstorm and into a wall of spears, broken and battered from the weather. "Hold your breath." Raidou remarks bringing his mask to cover his mouth with a sharp inhale, he enters the arena as pools of sand shift about in its interior from the pressing of winds. A scaled green hand punches free from the tan tomb, beginning to extract itself from its slumber as the swordsman enters.

As she parades through the sands and closes her eyes with a tilt of her head, lifting the cloth face cover at the behest of the guy in red. The lower half of her face now concealed and blocking out the sands, she squints and passes through behind Raidou. As soon as she reaches the worn down clearing in destroyed and battered stone, a leathery hand rips free from the sands. "Then it begins." Setsuna barks with a flurry of energy parading over her sword aiming to make due it still rising from its resting place. A soft mist against the backdrop begins to pool around her frame creating obscurity she vanishes in. What follows is a sudden sweeping glimmer of blue light that redirects like a bolt of lightning dragging a red tear across the frame as it rises. "Still up, retracting to strike again." she quickly mutters out before vanishing back into the fog.

Setsuna activates Disguise! +1 Evasion

ID# 157033 results: Battle: 3+3=6, Hit dealing 80-20=60 Damage!

Players:
Raidou | HP:1040/1040 | EN:104/104 | DMG:20 | MIT:86 | EVA:3 | ACC:5 | BH:52
Setsuna | HP:400/400 | EN:32/40 | DMG:10 | EVA:3 | ACC:3
Shiina | HP:420/420 | EN:42/42 | DMG:1 | MIT:27 | EVA:1 | LD:3 | REC:2

Mobs:
Sando Satsu | HP:290/350 | DMG:100 (150) | MIT:20 (30) | FULL PHASE | IGNORE EVA | VAMP OFF: 10 (BD:10)

Edited by Setsuna

Coughing and spitting out sand, she does not listen to Raidou said not paying too much attention to his warning. "Bleh, what's dis?" Shiina exclaims as she enters the ragged looking coliseum. Setsuna quickly tears away at the creature's HP as it begins to rise from its hole. An intense stare at the boss, a glimmer trim of Egyptian looking armor and a tough looking hide of scales and sharpened claws for fingers. A huge jaw with a myriad of teeth, hooked barbs of ivory lining the entire length of a long snout. Giving him a once over, she didn't like the look of this dude in his old time butt flap. "Damn you're an ugly turd, this guy is like a man lizard. It's not cute at all, KILL IT WITH FIRE!" Shiina barks out in disdain, not wanting to be here any longer and watch this mass of walking mess walk around any longer.

Players:
Raidou | HP:1040/1040 | EN:104/104 | DMG:20 | MIT:86 | EVA:3 | ACC:5 | BH:52
Setsuna | HP:400/400 | EN:32/40 | DMG:10 | EVA:3 | ACC:3
Shiina | HP:420/420 | EN:42/42 | DMG:1 | MIT:27 | EVA:1 | LD:3 | REC:2

Mobs:
Sando Satsu | HP:290/350 | DMG:100 (150) | MIT:20 (30) | FULL PHASE | IGNORE EVA | VAMP OFF: 10 (BD:10)

Following up behind Setsuna as soon as she reaches her mark, Raidou slides to halt with his blade ablaze. She jumps and retracts and this beckons the swordsman to pivot and slams his broadsword into its chest hard, the impact sounded like the clap of thunder as the beast lifts from its feet and is concussed and thrown across the field. Each bounce of three kicks small tufts of tan clouds before it slides to a halt. Laying face first you can here a rather pathetic sounding growl, an attempt at intimidation that was meaningless. "I wouldn't bother getting to your feet, It's a waste of energy." Raidou remarks knowing that by the time it could regain the wind he just knocked out of it, this would be long over. He takes a few steps forward as a cool breeze blows past his right side, with her silver hair in a quick sprint and blue upon her katana.

ID# 157043 results: Battle: 6+5=11, dealing 160-20=140 damage to Sando Satsu, and applying Stun!

Sando Satsu is [Stunned!]

Players:
Raidou | HP:1040/1040 | EN:97/104 | DMG:20 | MIT:86 | EVA:3 | ACC:5 | BH:52
Setsuna | HP:400/400 | EN:32/40 | DMG:10 | EVA:3 | ACC:3

Mobs:
Sando Satsu | HP:150/350 | DMG:150 | MIT:30 | FULL PHASE | IGNORE EVA | VAMP OFF: 10 (BD:10)

Edited by Raidou

Disguise wears off

Ripping past Raidou causing his red robe to flutter, who had just removed the strange looking alligator from its feet in a rather hearty swing. Setsuna's weapon charged as she starts to slide, pushing her feet apart and leading with her right shoulder. Twisting the Katana in her grip, the hilt pivots and a glimmer of blue with it being drawn out but an inch. A sudden rip out and in draws a cyan blue line but the metal isn't visible in the Iai, only the wound and the sounds of a blade being sheathed. Latching the weapon closed, she uses both hands and acrobatically flips backward to build space without turning her back on her adversary before pivoting and vanishing into her safe haven. The mists would be this creature's grave. It was up to the guild master now, while the system was still enforcing skill stasis she could not act just yet.

ID# 157049 results: Battle: 8+3=11, Hit dealing 80-30=50 damage to Sando Satsu

Players:
Setsuna | HP:400/400 | EN:25/40 | DMG:10 | EVA:3 | ACC:3

Mobs:
Sando Satsu | HP:100/350 | DMG:150 | MIT:30 | FULL PHASE | IGNORE EVA | VAMP OFF: 10 (BD:10)

Edited by Setsuna

The rest of the party screams around beating the poo out of the big ugly looking thing, knocking it all over the place without a hitch or taking any damage which meant she could just sit here and enjoy the fight as it was unfolding. It reminded her of the lion thing with those other dudes. "Wow, get him good!~" Shiina exhumes shadow boxing in the corner, fully enveloped in the combat as it played out as if she was watching an action movie. Moving around some of the barriers she simply takes shelter and allows the other to mop up this mess, as they seemed to have little issue in doing so it seemed. The sandstorm was still audible from the confines of broken walls, whistling and creating a racket but Shiina was fully enthralled and unaware of the sand that was dusting her hair given she was slightly inside the flurry.

Players:

Mobs:
Sando Satsu | HP:100/350 | DMG:150 | MIT:30 | FULL PHASE | IGNORE EVA | VAMP OFF: 10 (BD:10)

Steady steps forward as Setsuna cleaves through a good portion of its health and then retreats, he can hear Shiina gibbering and yell nonsense behind them but staying out of the fray. Sando glared at him and with a flash of energy manifests its weapon finally having the opportunity to strike. "Not going to happen." Raidou remarks softly as a quick shift shove his blade through the creature's chest. "That wasn't a warning, simply an observation." the swordsman comments before pivoting and ripping the blade toward his front, dragging the blade through the top mass of it as it bursts and scatters to data. Whipping the sword to one side, and over his shoulder, its docked with a metallic clank. "We're done here, nice and simple." he says beckoning to Shiina, Setsuna could easily keep tow. It would mean a journey back through the desert heat, but the main leg of the journey was over.

ID# 157050 results: Battle: 9=9, Minor Critical (+1 Base) dealing 273-30=243 damage killing Sando Satsu!

Players:
Raidou | HP:1040/1040 | EN:88/104 | DMG:20 | MIT:86 | EVA:3 | ACC:5 | BH:52

Mobs:
Sando Satsu | HP:-143/350 | DMG:150 | MIT:30 | FULL PHASE | IGNORE EVA | VAMP OFF: 10 (BD:10)

Edited by Raidou

Wiping a bit of sweat from her bow as they exit the sandstorm she removes the mask from her lower lips and takes a deep breath and removing the dust that had taken the corner of her eyes. "Agreed, was simple enough. You deal quite the damage now." Setsuna remarks without tact rather bluntly, the comment directed at Raidou's newfound prowess in combat in retrospect to the venomous warg from a while back. It seems as though the guild master had been busy, busier than she had expected for him to be with all the planning he does with the evidence painted all over the guild table. It was a little way to return and now seemed a good time as any to pry a bit at his routine for she was interested. "How have you been gaining strength so quickly?" she spoke in cold tone, brashly asking him directly while keeping her eyes to the path.

Rather happy despite the conditions, Shiina was hopping along after playing with her hair for a moment shaking loose the little granules of sand that had taken root inside. "I am going to need a bath so hard after this, I got sand in my nose." she remarks before a heavy sneeze. Raidou and Setsuna seemed locked in another intense conversation as usual. "You guys are so freakin' serious all the time. Loosen up a bit would yah." she barks about to pat Setsuna's back who turns to her and glares, convincing her it may not be wise. "Sheesh, what's got your panties in a bunch." she speaks trailing behind book boy, still tall as hell by comparison. She was getting bored just as fast out here, and her party members offered no respite from the fact. All she could think about is how awful the sun was, the big glowing jerk making her feel like popcorn.

Bringing the party within the halls of the city, the first to leave was Shiina who was clearly not enjoying the heat or sunlight of this floor. Beelining for the gate in turning lines she flashes a peace sign before the blue light consumes her avatar. Now that she was gone, he would address Setsuna "I do what I must, exactly this what I have taken you both on now. Every little bit helps broaden your horizons. Taking a moment to find a center, something to ground yourself on is important." he looks to the girl in earnest, a soft look with an equally soft smile. "I'll be here for you, Setsuna. I get your reluctance to work with a group but understand your development and growth becomes easier with people around you with different perspectives. The power you see is simply a result of this." each letter was gentle, unsure how the girl would take his insight.

A few minutes bring them inside Fortaleza in its sandstone composition in buildings and rails, Raidou had made this path without a word. Shiina was the first to leave the floor, only after does the guild master speak. His words were fueled with something, but she was unsure what the feeling behind them was. "You believe that this strength of yours was fostered by working with a party?" the girl in light blue asks of him, her eyes narrow as she begins to contemplate the meaning. "I will not pretend to get what you're trying to convey, but I will keep it in mind for the future." she moves to the gate and looking back to the red wanderer with a cool gaze. "I know you will, as you had back then." and with a flash of light, she was gone, back to the cold tundra that was floor 4.

Quest Complete:

Raidou:

Cloak of the Sands (T1/Light Armor): Mitigation 2, Thorns 1

5*SP (1 Thread Closure, 1 Event Bonus, 3 Quest Reward)

Setsuna:

Shiina:

Simmone (Guild Treasurer):

400*Col