[PP-F18] <<Just for the Halibut>> Landing the Big One

Haine gulped at the specifics of this quest. It was manageable, but she couldn't get too hasty by herself here. She regretted coming alone, as she usually did. A quick perusal of her list brought her attention to her comrade and pseudo brother. 

To: Raidou

HEY : )

I need help! I was gonna do this quest alone but I changed my mind, it's a pain in the ass. If you're free and need some SP, let's link. Floor 18 ASAP.

She closed her menu and leaned against the shade of a hut. She was as cool as a peach with her portable fan blowing cool air on her. The cub rested on his side, panting like a dog to cool off. "I know bud. Good vibes! We got this." She knelt down to pat the polar bear's soft tummy. Now for the wait. She propped her hands behind her head and whistled a catchy tune from the tavern this morning.

USING SLIME FARM 1/1: 9/22/20

Protein +2: 163573

Damage +3: 163500

Accuracy +2: 164275

Spoiler

Name: Haine
Level: 63
HP: 1290/1290
EN: 126/126

Stats:
Damage: 19+5=24
Mitigation: 79
Evasion: 1
Accuracy: 4+2=6
BLD:36

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Damage 2, Bleed 1
Armor: Mitigation 2, Evasion 1
Misc: Accuracy 3

Skills:
Two Handed Assault Spear [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 5]
Fishing [Obtained]
Searching [Rank 1]
First Aid [Rank 5]
Extended Mod Limit Rank 1 [Obtained]

Extra Skills:
Familiar: Fighter

Mods:
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity
Precision
Athletics
Purify
Barrier Rank 2

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter HP Potions (+50 HP)*3
Requires Extended Weight Limit 1
Requires Extended Weight Limit 2
Requires Extended Weight Limit 3
Obtained via Item Stash (Housing)
Obtained via Dimensional Backpack

Housing Buffs:
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing
Basic Training: +1 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [1/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Edited by Haine

Dusting off the snow upon his hands, Freya and Gaius had already made their respective exits. Seems as though they were aiming to take down Avalanche on their own, a pity for although he had completed the task for them he'd like to reward that initiative. Adjusting the lenses on his face, having calmed a bit from the unexpected Tanabata raid when a message rung free from his HUD. It was Haine...

Sliding it open and reading it carefully, she had her own ambitions but this one was much more...lethal. Removing his black book and scanning the information contained within as he walked. Moments later she'd receive a response.

I'll be there, I am making a stop at the guild vault.

~Raidou

It was short, clean of punctuation, and written as spoken. He'd enter the city of hoarfrost and within mere moments he was met by floor 22's warm weather.

Raidou consumes: Artisan Carrot Cake (+3 Accuracy/Filled), Lavender Lemon Bar (+2 Evasion), Fish Cakes with Anchovy Paste (+45 Mitigation), Elixir of Vitality [Compound:3] (+135 Max HP), Synthesized Virus - Necrosis [Compound:3] (TVM: 24) [Remained via Raid]

Raidou | HP:1625/1625 | EN:146/146 | DMG:9 | MIT:151 | EVA:6 | ACC:6 | BLD:24 | VAMP OFF:162 | TAUNT | BH:81 | Toxic Venom:24

Spoiler

Raidou, Firm Anima Vanguard Captain
Level: 73
HP: 1625/1625
EN: 146/146

Stats:
Damage: 9
Mitigation: 151
Evasion: 6
Accuracy: 6
BH:81
BLD:24
VAMP OFF:162
TAUNT

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Dracbane [T2/Perfect/2HSS]: V.O 1, ACC 1, BLD 1
Armor: Commander's Scrutiny - Duress [T1/Perfect/Trinket]: +2 Accuracy, Taunt
Misc: Red Wanderer's Robe [T1/Perfect/L.A] +3 Evasion

Skills:
Gatherer [Obtained]
Two Handed Straight Sword [Rank 5]
Extended Mod Limit R3 [Obtained]
Parry [Obtained]
Howl [Obtained]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]
Fighting Spirit [Obtained]
Light Armor [Rank 5]
Searching [Rank 5]
Charge [Rank 3]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Protector

Mods:
Vengeful Riposte
Focused Howl
Finesse Rank 3
Athletics
Sprint and Acrobatics
Emergency Recovery
Detect
Tracking

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal*1
Mass Heal Crystal*4
Auric Sol - Corona [T3/Perfect/2HSS]: Damage 3
Pillar Fragment [Unique/Nightvision Mod]
Round of Beef (T3/Rare/Snack): Vitality 2*3

Housing Buffs:
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Edited by Raidou

Haine skimmed the other's response back and blocked the panel. She kicked back and decided that if it was going to be a bit of a wait, she would need to grab something cold. The humidity and heat on this floor was disgusting. Something cold and sweet...-

Ice cream?!

Golden eyes lit up. Of course! Perfect fuel and nutrition for a long day of questing ahead of her. She whistled at the polar cub and he came trotting over. Thus began her adventure to the tiny marketplace, primarily NPCS, because who in their right mind could stand this weather?

She stepped into a small, hole-in-the-wall looking shop and approached the counter. So many flavors. She stared at the holo screen and put a finger to her chin. She was feeling tropical today. "May I have the mango? Two scoops, please." As the woman prepared the ice cream, her mind wandered to Raidou. She had to feed him as gratitude of hauling ass here last minute. "Oh! And, um, can I have the..." What flavor did the man prefer?

"Chocolate? Two scoops on that too."

Through the droves of well stocked shelving, he'd move about and pull down single units from labeled platforms. He had Simmone to thank for this, having the NPC's organize it meant it was easier to find what you are looking for.

A small arm full of everything he needed, comparing notes to what he had purchased it could be only one of two possibilities and this was all he should need. A flare of the lights about as he pushed his lenses up his nose "The die is cast. Unfortunately for you it is weighted." he comments to a flutter of his robe as he makes for the entry. Through the beaten path, toward the city of coral. Decorations being removed as NPC and player alike comment to the events that transpired but days prior. The sundered spires assault still ripe in their minds and tongues, but Raidou seemed unfazed and uninterested outside the puffs of red smoke that were left behind with each footstep.

The legion of red clad mobs had made an enemy, one they'd soon not forget...

Raidou activates Vengeful Riposte!

Raidou | HP:1625/1625 | EN:141/146 | DMG:9 | MIT:151 | EVA:6 | ACC:6 | BLD:24 | VAMP OFF:162 | TAUNT | BH:81 | Toxic Venom:24 | VENGEFUL

It took every ounce of self control for a voracious Haine to refrain from snatching the cones from the lady's hands. Her mouth watered and she clapped giddily. "Have a nice day ma'am! Thanks." She accepted both cones and stored Raidou's portion. She would hate for his cone to turn into chocolate soup.

She grabbed a spoon on the go and took off outside. There was a bench in the shade where she could wait for Raidou. She plopped down, and like the daring one she is, she bit into her ice cream. The cool sensation all but froze her brain and teeth. She scrunched her nose and squinted at the slight tinge of pain, but something so scrumptious was worth a brain freeze. The cub, ever faithful at her side, sat there mooching.

"Ugh, fine. Have some." She scooped a bite from her cone and held the spoon down beside her. The cub took an experimental bite. To Haine's horror, the animal bit a chunk out of the plastic.

A constriction around his chest gave way to the fact his familiar knew, felt his fury that lay dormant under his expression. "Keep alert, should they chose to act I may need you at a moments notice." Raidou muttered, for the simple fact was the entities involved had stormed a safe zone. There would be blood to pay, for the transgressions made and unlike the men and women trapped within this prison the wanderer would hardly forgive them.

Upon the warp gate, the nomad steps through clear lenses he speaks softly "Floor 18, Eriwald" and with it hum as the cyan blue color began to take glyphs in a ring around him with echoing flashes. Forming a perfect ring before it bends reality and rips him from the floor in a flash.

Instantly the stink of the rotting mire takes his senses, a smell he was rather familiar given its habit of forming the growth he'd sometimes need. He'd take a step from the pad, move toward the bogged stagnant waters, and parade across the bridges of wood that threatened to cave beneath him.

The only stable structure that leads into the town of Eriwald, the stone bridge leading to a settlement filled only with what was but a dozen NPC. Players avoided this floor for more 'desirable' scenery and it showed on the populous. Triggering Tracking, the layout of the city became known with a flare of green in his eyes and with it, he takes a sudden left. "Haine, enjoying your ice cream?"

"Ohmygodthiththogud-"

The sound of a soft voice caused the woman to jump out of her seat, shrieking. "G- Heavens Raidou. That sneaky thing ya do is so creepy!" She pressed a palm against her chest, feeling her heart's erratic rhythm. Oh no, oh no, her cone? Carob eyes darted back to her other hand. A deep sigh of relief revealed that her treat remained edible and in one piece. She brought the cone up to her lips and bit down, a fearless woman as always, disregarding the dull pain traveling to her brain.

She settled into the bench once more, patting the empty half. "Come, sit. I have somethin' for ya." She swiped through her inventory and pulled out another cone, a rich chocolate. "I was feelin' generous today, sooo..." She held the cone up to him. "I hope you like chocolate!" She hummed. "Iunno what you like."

The tiny cub stepped between her legs and she looked down. "Aww, don't give me that look...!" She hooked her boots under the cub's belly and his chubby form laid on top of them. With a good deal of muscle, she suspended his pudgy body.

Edited by Haine

A soft expression as was his standard, he'd take her offer of a respite as he removed a small black book. The quests on this floor were limited, anticipating it to be the only one. "So Halibut. Sure I can give it a go." Raidou commented as he scanned the page from the info he had bought. Producing a cone, a rather precarious piece of food. It was not his favorite but it was adequate enough and he would not show Haine's favor any less than respect. What was methodical and consistent, he'd manifest a bowl flip the cone over and shove it inside. Cones were messy, for a meticulous man he'd not eat it in a standard fashion as he removed a spoon.

His vision paraded to the bear in her grasp, and a thought occurred. Raidou takes to his inventory, removing a failed version of a familiar pheromone that such creatures could not get enough of.

Raidou offers to Mishka Orange Cream Lozenge: A form of failed pheromone made from Tangerine-Dream, what was produced is a sweet disk of white in a small form of candy. No effects just delightful to the palette. 

Haine dug into her ice cream and hummed blissfully. A second glance at Raidou and she gaped, watching the horror ahead. He'd produced a bowl for the cone and a spoon to go with it. "Y-You. Why are you doing this to a cone?!" She watched him dig into the flipped cone. "The cone's the best part, yanno? The crunchy biscuit at the end." She shook her head and moved to spoon a chunk out of the top, only to remember the absence of the tool, shredded beneath the cub's paws. She sighed and scooped some off with her finger, Mishka gnawing at it.

"Yeah, so Halibut. It's gonna be a breeze. We'll need to visit the ol' man for the fishing pole. I call dibs on the fishing part." The corners of her eyes crinkled as she smiled. The cub sniffed the air, noting the smell of sickly sweet, orangey pheromone. Moist snout booped Raidou's hand, picking the lozenge off from his palm. He gave the brunette a nudge of gratitude and and chewed the candy. It was the sweetest thing he'd ever had, dare he say better than the finest fish.

Edited by Haine

As Haine picked at it, he did his best to work his way through the bowl. He'd drink some water after this, unsure if such exorbitant amounts of sugar would do anything in this game. "I can't eat it like that." Raidou responded truthfully, and as Haine leaned closer a bitter sense of nostalgia riddled his brain. He could feel his face hot, his heart threatened to break through his rib cage. Placing a finger to his glasses, they move ever so slightly under his touch upward. "It should be rather simple yes." Raidou struggled and fought the words straight, feeling them attempt to draw out in pieces. The small white bear was an excellent focal point, soft wetness without a judging stare. "If you like that perhaps I'll stop discarding them so often." Raidou remarked at the failed salve, finding them useless but perhaps they had at least a minor function.

Haine wasn’t pleased with his answer. A curious part of her pushed on. “But… why?” She tapped a finger to her chin. “If you don’t want the crunchy part, I’ll take it from ya. Juuust offering.” She poked fun at him as per usual. She’d noticed her proximity and moved back to give him his personal space. She returned to her cone, eating it like a normal person would. 

She took heed of the cub devouring the orange lozenge, rolling into his back like a feline overtaken by catnip. “Yeesh, what else is in that?” She chuckled in amusement at the animal. “Hey, that would make a pretty sick training treat. Maybe I can actually get him to obey me with that stuff. Send me some more when you can, yeah?” She continued on, in thought. “You can make a pretty penny selling training treats too.” She bit a chunk out of her ice cream, cringing at the cold feeling traveling up her nerves.

Edited by Haine

A single moment where he'd remove the cone from the bowl and offer it to Haine. "If you'd like it." he took her seriously not understanding that she may have been joking. Mishka seemed enthused and enthralled by the gift. "It's the same stuff used to lure them to you when undergoing the mission, albeit weaker and...sweet." Raidou commented loosely upon its composition. "Perhaps, they seem rather malleable with gifts such as these. As for selling them, I try not to do that anymore." The nomad offered his companion a truth, the nostalgia was ever present. It's hard to believe that she was doing so well now as if nothing had changed between them. It was a shame that he had felt years pass without her, and still could not deal with the culture shock of her return. Raidou was happy she was back and OK, but how does one approach a figment of their past as if nothing had ever changed.

Edited by Raidou

Haine reluctantly accepted the cone, an awkward smile on her face. She'd only meant to jest, but she was used to the man's literal interpretations. It was not the first time he'd misconstrued her jests, nor the last. Oh well, more cones for her, she supposed. It must have been dreadful taking the fun out of an ice cream cone. A sad, inedible plastic shell was a poor excuse for a cone. She would spare him the extra scrutiny this time.

She patted the bench, and the cub jumped up to claim his spot beside her. The topic was of light interest to her compared to another thing which came to mind. As per her nosy nature, she just had to press the question. "So, how'd Tanabata go with Eruda? I picked out her Yukata. I think purple's her best color." She gushed in her head. Come to think of it, she'd never directly mentioned the woman in conversation him.

The two women had formed a sort of camaraderie over the past few months. It was a pleasant and welcome addition to her life to have a friend like her. Faces had came and left throughout the spotty memory of her time here. Ever since the events of her return, she'd lost touch with many faces, those of whom she held dear. Her mind wandered to a particular blonde haired girl, with spunk that could outrival even the bluenette's. Falling out with Elyth had brought a great source of pain and a bitter sense of nostalgia - however she could feel that the minor void being filled once she'd gotten closer to her comrade. It was nice to have someone to call for spontaneous plans, to bond over more than the blade.

Edited by Haine

As Haine takes her prize from him, he could tell something was amiss. Perhaps this was not what she asked for. As Mishka leapt up to join her, he'd pause looking into the bowl as she asked of him what became of his interaction with Eruda. "She looked nice, seemed to be enjoying herself. It's nice for her to be able to relax like that." Raidou quipped still staring into the bowl deeply, and before she'd respond he'd offer with a soft inhale. "How are things between you and Kiluia, I don't think I wouldn't have noticed." flipping a phrase with a jingle of his glasses upon his nose. The day was still young enough to cast a glimmer of light from his frames for but a moment. He took a moment to appreciate this small moment, if he was shorter his feet just might be kicking. It was strange that despite it all, he could not feel more at home.

"Yeeah..." she trailed off, wondering if she should push it further and inquire about the nitty gritty. Nowadays it was hard to decipher his thoughts from just expression, much left to Haine to draw her own conclusions. The topic shifted onto her and she paused. A game had been made on her end to keep the engagement hush, only a ring on her finger an indication of news. She waited to see who would point it out. A bright beam formed on her visage. "Ah, it's wonderful." A slight tinge brushed her cheeks. She could hardly come to terms with recent events. It seemed too good to be true, a part of her felt skeptical with this sudden rush of luck and happiness.

The blue haired woman noted her melting ice cream and panicked. "How long were we sittin?" She kicked off the bench and flung the mess of ice cream off her hand. "C'mon bro. We'll walk and talk, yeah?" Mishka followed in stride, up to the man's hut for the fishing rod down the road. A detour to the fishing spot and she was ready for the haul. Haine cracked her knuckles and manifested the rod. "Now, I'll have you know that I'm a seasoned fisher." The corner of her lip curled into a smirk. "Moretsuna? Already caught em'." She cast her lure and waited a moment. Instantaneously, gravity worked against her petite form. Only under a miraculous feat of strength and a bit of luck did she lure out the massive Lurker. It was a package deal, the other spawn washed ashore along with it.

Spoiler

cd: 10+1: Big Fish + Lurker

Party:

Haine | HP:1290/1290 | EN:126/126 | DMG:19+5=24 | MIT:79 | EVA:1 | ACC:4+2=6 | BLD:36
Raidou | HP:1625/1625 | EN:146/146 | DMG:9 | MIT:151 | EVA:6 | ACC:6 | BLD:24 | VAMP OFF:162 | TAUNT | BH:81 | Toxic Venom:24

Enemy:

<<The Lurker>> | HP:500MIT:150 | ACC:2 | EVA:-1 |  DMG:250 | +50 on a roll of 9, +100 on a roll of 10
<<Fossil Fish>> | HP:250 | MIT:50 | ACC:1 | EVA:2 | DMG:100
+25 on bd9, +50 DMG on bd10 ]

Edited by Haine

Raidou keeps in tow with his found kin, the deflection was what was intended without a falsehood given. To the lake to which the beast would dwell as Haine casted a line and boasted her abilities, he could not help but smile. To his surprise meer seconds, after the line hit the water, a massive beast followed the small line clutched by Haine, and to its side were droves of smaller albeit angrier cohorts. Raidou fiddles with his lenses "Well that escalated quickly." drawing a darkened pitch weapon from its scabbard as the black star, one that perhaps Haine would recognize after all these years. Like a typhoon in crackling lightning still surcharged in his blades from the time king, Raidou let it rip and the blow causes bolts of energy to blast from the nexus. The beasts fall as it burns a hole clean through the lot minus the massive beast. its kin flounders and the red wanderer rips his blade up clean to the horror of the boss. "Come at me!"

It lunges and digs through his defenses and a feral bark in a flare of the red iris, Raidou reciprocates the damage and pushes through. The backlash throws the beast off to the side in a shower of sparks, Raidou riddled with small cuts in crimson. He wipes his mouth with his left hand and fixes his lenses, spinning the blade in his grasp up and with it a grin. "Not good enough." he whispers at the toppled piece.

ID# 172569 results: Battle: 9, Minor Critical (+1 Base)! vs. Fossil Fish #1 dealing 10x8=80-50=30 DMG and applying Toxic Venom (24/3) and Bleed (24/2)
ID# 172570 results: Battle: 10, Major Critical (+2 Base)! vs. Fossil Fish #2 dealing 11x8=90-50=40 DMG and applying Toxic Venom (24/3) and Bleed (24/2)
ID# 172571 results: Battle: 9, Minor Critical (+1 Base)! vs. Fossil Fish #3 dealing 10x8=80-50=30 DMG and applying Toxic Venom (24/3) and Bleed (24/2)
ID# 172572 results: Battle: 10, Major Critical (+2 Base)! vs. Fossil Fish #4 dealing 11x8=90-50=40 DMG and applying Toxic Venom (24/3) and Bleed (24/2)

Fossil Fish #1 is [Stunned!]
Fossil Fish #2 is [Stunned!]
Fossil Fish #3 is [Stunned!]
Fossil Fish #4 is [Stunned!]
ID# 172584 results: MOB: 10, Major Critical! vs. Raidou! dealing 350-151=199*.5=100, Vengeful Proc's dealing 350*.5=175-150=25 DMG

Party:
Haine | HP:1290/1290 | EN:126/126 | DMG:19+5=24 | MIT:79 | EVA:1 | ACC:4+2=6 | BLD:36
Raidou | HP:1525/1625 | EN:133/146 | DMG:9 | MIT:151 | EVA:6 | ACC:6 | BLD:24 | VAMP OFF:162 | TAUNT | BH:81 | Toxic Venom:24

Enemy:
(0,4) Fossil Fish #1 | HP:172 | MIT:50 | ACC:1 | EVA:2 | DMG:100 (125/150) [TXC-VNM 24][2/3][BLD 24][1/2]
(0,4) Fossil Fish #2 | HP:162 | MIT:50 | ACC:1 | EVA:2 | DMG:100 (125/150) [TXC-VNM 24][2/3][BLD 24][1/2]
(0,4) Fossil Fish #3 | HP:172 | MIT:50 | ACC:1 | EVA:2 | DMG:100 (125/150) [TXC-VNM 24][2/3][BLD 24][1/2]
(0,4) Fossil Fish #4 | HP:162 | MIT:50 | ACC:1 | EVA:2 | DMG:100 (125/150) [TXC-VNM 24][2/3][BLD 24][1/2]
(0,0) The Lurker | HP:475 | MIT:150 | ACC:2 | EVA:-1 |  DMG:250 (300/350)

Edited by Raidou

The woman fell back on her rear. Much to her astonishment, the reel and line were intact. Soft eyes of gold transfixed at a quartet of lesser minions, in tow with a large mobster-like fish. Haine blinked, incredulous. "W-Well," she swallowed, thickly. "I wasn't lyin' when I said that!" She spared a glance over her shoulder and laughed heartily. Reaping the whole nine yard in one single cast was not on either of their agendas. Perhaps minions, but the entire line? She offered a metaphorical pat on the back. She wasn't the fabled fisherwoman for nothing. She kicked her legs forward, using the momentum to push off the ground. Untamed locks of azure framed her visage, the winds turbulent in light of the waves she'd stirred.

A glance at her comrade left her blanching at Raidou's sheer prowess. He was a force to be reckoned with, typically reserved to some extent, albeit he'd went full throttle against the mobs instead. "Hey now!" the woman quipped. "Don't go stealin' all the thunder." She vaulted off the dock with her glaive and sought purchase on the sand. There was little time to gather bearings once the fish had snapped. They were clever little things, luring the duo closer to the waves. Element against element, they trailed precarious ground.

She left the small fry to her leader and diverted her attention to the sore thumb, the overgrown fish stirring waves. Haine leapt onto the dock and provoked the fish to swim inland. Once in range, she catapulted herself onto the back of the opponent. A firm stab was the only thing keeping her dry, her frame flopping like a ragdoll as the Lurker thrashed. "EEK!" Soft eyes glanced at the waves before. "No, I don't want wet socks--" She ate her words as her body crashed into the waves. The bluenette sputtered through distastefully salty water.

Spoiler

[ ATTACKING LURKER ] ID: 172616 / BD: 6+4-1=9 / HIT / 24*15-150MIT=210 DMG

Party:
Haine | HP:1290/1290 | EN:112/126 | DMG:19+5=24 | MIT:79 | EVA:1 | ACC:4+2=6 | BLD:36
Raidou | HP:1525/1625 | EN:133/146 | DMG:9 | MIT:151 | EVA:6 | ACC:6 | BLD:24 | VAMP OFF:162 | TAUNT | BH:81 | Toxic Venom:24

Enemy:
(0,4) Fossil Fish #1 | HP:172 | MIT:50 | ACC:1 | EVA:2 | DMG:100 (125/150) [TXC-VNM 24][2/3][BLD 24][1/2]
(0,4) Fossil Fish #2 | HP:162 | MIT:50 | ACC:1 | EVA:2 | DMG:100 (125/150) [TXC-VNM 24][2/3][BLD 24][1/2]
(0,4) Fossil Fish #3 | HP:172 | MIT:50 | ACC:1 | EVA:2 | DMG:100 (125/150) [TXC-VNM 24][2/3][BLD 24][1/2]
(0,4) Fossil Fish #4 | HP:162 | MIT:50 | ACC:1 | EVA:2 | DMG:100 (125/150) [TXC-VNM 24][2/3][BLD 24][1/2]
(0,0) The Lurker | HP:265 | MIT:150 | ACC:2 | EVA:-1 |  DMG:250 (300/350)

Edited by Haine

Parry CD [1/2], Vengeful [1/3], recovers 81 via Battle Healing

Raidou looked to Haine perplexed for but a moment, he had not stolen this thunder but simply it just lingered around and he could not understand her meaning. Pulling them into the water with advances, they attempted for blood but are met with only steel. Raidou was holding strong with sweeping batterings that tossed the lot of the respective army to sides with sparks dancing about. His robe swayed with each blow shared, as every failed attempt against him with trickling in damage was failing to overcome his bestowed vitality. Through tooth and nail he fought back with more power than they could muster against him, proving himself and his bulwark a refined absolute.

"EEK!" Raidou turns slightly through mirrored lenses to check on his sister, "No, I don't want wet socks--" always the jokester and so carefree. Upon his face built a grin, he could not help but smile at her honesty.

ID# 172648 results: Battle: 8+7=15, Hit vs. The Lurker dealing 9-150=1 DMG!

ID# 172649 results: MOB: 5-6+1=0, Missed vs. Raidou!, Bleed Fades!
ID# 172650 results: MOB: 10, Major Critical! dealing 150-151=1 Damage to Raidou!, Bleed Fades!
ID# 172651 results: MOB: 8-6+1=3, Missed vs. Raidou!, Bleed Fades!
ID# 172652 results: MOB: 10, Major Critical! dealing 150-151=1 Damage to Raidou!, Bleed Fades!
ID# 172653 results: MOB: 6-6+1=1, Missed vs. Raidou!

Party:
Haine | HP:1290/1290 | EN:112/126 | DMG:19+5=24 | MIT:79 | EVA:1 | ACC:4+2=6 | BLD:36
Raidou | HP:1604/1625 | EN:133/146 | DMG:9 | MIT:151 | EVA:6 | ACC:6 | BLD:24 | VAMP OFF:162 | TAUNT | BH:81 | Toxic Venom:24

Enemy:
(0,4) Fossil Fish #1 | HP:124 | MIT:50 | ACC:1 | EVA:2 | DMG:100 (125/150) [TXC-VNM 24][1/3]
(0,4) Fossil Fish #2 | HP:114 | MIT:50 | ACC:1 | EVA:2 | DMG:100 (125/150) [TXC-VNM 24][1/3]
(0,4) Fossil Fish #3 | HP:124 | MIT:50 | ACC:1 | EVA:2 | DMG:100 (125/150) [TXC-VNM 24][1/3]
(0,4) Fossil Fish #4 | HP:114 | MIT:50 | ACC:1 | EVA:2 | DMG:100 (125/150) [TXC-VNM 24][1/3]
(1,3) The Lurker | HP:264 | MIT:150 | ACC:2 | EVA:-1 |  DMG:250 (300/350)

Edited by Raidou

Haine sputtered out the salty waves, gasping as her head reached the surface. Her reprieve was momentary, when another oncoming tide pulled her under. The process of drowning felt unnatural in this game compared to reality. The urgency of oxygen deprivation underwater caused more of a panic than an uncomfortable feeling of her lungs expanding. She pulled herself together and pushed inland. She threw her spear off to shore and let another wave push her further. She crawled onto the sand, the cool wind sending shivers up her spine. It was a miracle she could swim in such heavy garb. The bluenette gathered her might and advanced.

The lurker aimed its attention at the raven. Quick to intercept, the woman charged her spear. With one trained slash, she picked the scales off The Lurker's back. The creature gaped and flopped about like a fish out of water. She drew it further to shore lest another wave knock her off her feet and drag her in once more.

Spoiler

ATTACKING The Lurker | ID: 172930 | BD: 8 / 24*15-150=210 DMG

Party:
Haine | HP:1290/1290 | EN:98/126 | DMG:19+5=24 | MIT:79 | EVA:1 | ACC:4+2=6 | BLD:36
Raidou | HP:1604/1625 | EN:133/146 | DMG:9 | MIT:151 | EVA:6 | ACC:6 | BLD:24 | VAMP OFF:162 | TAUNT | BH:81 | Toxic Venom:24

Enemy:
(0,4) Fossil Fish #1 | HP:124 | MIT:50 | ACC:1 | EVA:2 | DMG:100 (125/150) [TXC-VNM 24][1/3]
(0,4) Fossil Fish #2 | HP:114 | MIT:50 | ACC:1 | EVA:2 | DMG:100 (125/150) [TXC-VNM 24][1/3]
(0,4) Fossil Fish #3 | HP:124 | MIT:50 | ACC:1 | EVA:2 | DMG:100 (125/150) [TXC-VNM 24][1/3]
(0,4) Fossil Fish #4 | HP:114 | MIT:50 | ACC:1 | EVA:2 | DMG:100 (125/150) [TXC-VNM 24][1/3]
(1,3) The Lurker | HP:54 | MIT:150 | ACC:2 | EVA:-1 |  DMG:250 (300/350)

Edited by Haine

Parry Refreshed, Vengeful [2/3], recovers 81 via Battle Healing

One more broad sweep draws life forces from his targets, regenerating his HP back even further into the green to where only a sliver remained unfilled. It wasn't but moments as the boss screamed for Raidou that Haine had managed herself from the water's surface and clipped scales from its back. It staggers and falls in its charge, languished and almost down for the count. "My condolences for your socks." Raidou spoke to her now catching her sopping wet, confused at how she ended up in the lake in the first place. "A simple clean up of the tiny ones, I think you've mortally wounded the large one." he spoke to the woman as an equal. His guard held high, the vanguard captain worked in earnest defending himself and pushing them into a bunch for Haine to finish the job.

"It's on you now Haine, now I think it's time you danced again." Raidou could not help to taste the nostalgia on the double entendre. "Kiluia will be a happy man."

Tempest [x8] (8-3 [Finesse 3] + 8 (4 Targets Hit))

ID# 172987 results: Battle: 8+6-2=12, Hit! vs. Fossil Fish #1 dealing 9x8=72-50=22 DMG!
ID# 172988 results: Battle: 2+6-2=6, Hit! vs. Fossil Fish #2 dealing 9x8=72-50=22 DMG!
ID# 172989 results: Battle: 6+6-2=10, Hit! vs. Fossil Fish #3 dealing 9x8=72-50=22 DMG!
ID# 172990 results: Battle: 9, Minor Critical (+1 Base)! vs. The Lurker dealing 10x8=80-150=1, Toxic Venom 24 [3/3] and Bleed 24 [2/2] applied, [Stunned] applied! Vampiric activates (+162 HP recovered)

ID# 172992 results: MOB: 9, Minor Critical! dealing 125-151=1 Damage to Raidou!, Bleed Fades!
ID# 172994 results: MOB: 8-6+1=3, Missed vs. Raidou!, Toxic Venom Fades!
ID# 172996 results: MOB: 5-6+1=0, Missed vs. Raidou!, Toxic Venom Fades!
ID# 172997 results: MOB: 5-6+1=0, Missed vs. Raidou!, Toxic Venom Fades!

Party:
Haine | HP:1290/1290 | EN:98/126 | DMG:19+5=24 | MIT:79 | EVA:1 | ACC:4+2=6 | BLD:36
Raidou | HP:1624/1625 | EN:121/146 | DMG:9 | MIT:151 | EVA:6 | ACC:6 | BLD:24 | VAMP OFF:162 | TAUNT | BH:81 | Toxic Venom:24

Enemy:
(0,7) Fossil Fish #1 | HP: 78 | MIT:50 | ACC:1 | EVA:2 | DMG:100 (125/150)
(0,7) Fossil Fish #2 | HP: 68 | MIT:50 | ACC:1 | EVA:2 | DMG:100 (125/150)
(0,7) Fossil Fish #3 | HP: 100 | MIT:50 | ACC:1 | EVA:2 | DMG:100 (125/150)
(0,4) Fossil Fish #4 | HP: 90 | MIT:50 | ACC:1 | EVA:2 | DMG:100 (125/150)
(2,7) The Lurker | HP: 5 | MIT:150 | ACC:2 | EVA:-1 |  DMG:250 (300/350) [TXC-VNM 24][2/3][BLD 24][1/2]

Edited by Raidou