A Val-halla of a Time. [Halloween Special Dungeon]

Shards obtained Here
Purchasing <<Asgard's Finery>>

The dungeon had been a wild ride, but while Baldur had enjoyed seeing some of the gods from his own namesake's origin, it had been a bit of a slog to get through bosses who healed so much. If they had played a few things different, they would have been able to get through the fights much faster. Still, it was considerably less of a drug induced hallucination than the Easter event had been. He would never look at a peep the same.

"I'll take one of the Asgard's Finery please." he handed over the three spirit shards to the NPC vendor for the event and then tucked away the finery. This was going to go to his trinket, so see if he could add on an extra slot of evasion to his already maxed out accuracy. It would curb his reliance on consumables a fair bit. At least for non-floor bosses.

After the long journey, Crozeph found himself inside a shop. It looked like it was ran by Asgard and it looked nice because Marvel wasn't messing around with their lore. He saw the others grab the rewards they wanted for themselves, even Baldur was there to grab some Asgard refinery. "Should I have one of those?" he thought but what would it be of use to him? he was never the guy for doing something on his equipment by testing the fate of rng on it. 

"I'll take one trinket" he told the shop NPC "something that could help me with my vision, that'll come in handy someday" he added. The NPC only nodded as it crafted something that is made out of sand tried in fire. "I-I'm not sure if that's... sand is coarse, dry, and it might get on my eyes-" after a few seconds, the NPC brandished a pair of eyeglasses, it was so refined it looked like something a professor would wear. "Oh, why thank you."

Crozeph received <<Shard of Naglfar>> T3 Demonic trinket
ACC | ACC | EVA | Paralytic Immunity
ID: 197097 LD: 7