[PP-F1] «The Second Lesson, Is Also Free»

Enryu decided after a long struggle with these stubborn, RNG cursed boars that it would be best if Charles and Freyd went on ahead and finished the quest. Enryu reassured them that he'd be alright, and would flee if he needed to, making sure not to be nearly as stubborn as these boars. Charles stood up, sheathed his weapon, and nodded. He understood, he wouldn't want to hold anyone up, either. Not that the two of them minded one bit, but nonetheless, they were understanding and started to head back to the shop. The sound of Enryu valiantly facing the group of boars grew softer and quieter as they walked on. After some time, they entered the city, and then, to the shop. They made small talk along the way, more of Charles' babbling about ukuleles, and Freyd with his seemingly infinite knowledge of SAO and overall skill. Charles held the door to the shop open for Freyd, as the two walked in.

"Alrighty.. I'm ready to get this finished and out of the way, we've got more work to do."

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Freyd watched as Charlie dropped off the goods, as so many had before him.  Lyle Tealeaf was a burly, squat-looking man, who seemed nearly as wide as he was tall.  Despite his gruff, hairy exterior, he was known to have a heart of gold who valued helping players out, especially those who were only just finding their strides.

"Thanks, lad," he said, slapping Charrlarr so hard on the should that the man nearly went flying into a rack full of half-finished spears.  All were vanity quality, Freyd noted with his merchant's eye, and were no real threat to a player without a sword art behind them.  "Could you help me out with something else?  There's this wee lass named Hannah, who keeps herself in one of the small groves inside the city.  She commissioned this metal band for one of her works.  Please, take it to her.  I'm sure she'll be grateful, as am I."  He handed Charlie a metal axe in the style of a ukulele.  A quick strum prompted a gleeful look on the newer player's face and a smile from the Whisper in the corner. 

"Nice touch, Tealeaf." 

Thread Summary:

Charrlarr receives:

T1 Uncommon 2HBA (DMG 1)
Safeguard Potion (can only be used in Third Lessons quest)
5 SP (2 pages, +1 event, +2 quest)
800 col

Freyd receives:

3 SP (2 pages, +1 event)

Enryu abandoned thread of his own accord, due to RL circumstances.  No reward.