[PP | FL1] Dragons exist <<DHA:1>>

A bright day was how this all started out. There was nothing particularly special about this day so he managed to get himself to the first floor. He yawned ever so slightly as he felt lazy upon arrival but noticed a bit of people hovering over the info brokers. What could possibly be so good that a group of them would be offering. He listened closer and closer before he was snatched up in the wave of chaos. Apparently, there was something mysterious about floor 10 and finally some eggs. He hard heard enough to about the mission and had accepted it without realizing much more detail. Collecting huh? He thought as he scanned over the information.

He sent a massive tag out to the people he knew. Perhaps they would clarify the of the quest but then again, it seemed simple enough. The strange part was that the rest of the mission would only reveal itself once the prior step would be complete. Eyes of amber flickered down the message list until he highlighted all guild members and their affiliates.

Hey. If you wanna see a dragon.. lets go hunting!

He sent the message away to his guildies in hoping someone would respond.

Spoiler

Kiluia, White Lightning
Level: 53
HP: 1090/1090
EN: 106/106

Stats:
Damage: 19
Mitigation: 79
Evasion: 2
Accuracy: 3
BLD:36
REC:3
KEEN:1
AA

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Ra's Destructive Wrath (T3/Perfect/Handwrap): Keen, Bleed 1, Absolute Accuracy
Armor: Osiris's Shade (T3/Perfect/Light Armor): Mitigation 2, Evasion 1
Misc: Rose of Truth (T3/Perfect/Trinket): Accuracy 2, Recovery 1

Skills:
Martial Arts [Rank 5]
Picking [Obtained]
Searching [Rank 3]
Light Armor [Rank 5]

Extra Skills:
Familiar -Fighter R3
Survival

Mods:
Dismantling
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity
Athletics
Sprint & Acrobatics

Battle Ready Inventory:
Teleport Crystal *1
T3 Toxic Venom -170823*1
Primrose Cross (T1/Perfect/Trinket): Loot Dice 3
Titan's Strength DMG +3 164231-2*1
Requires Extended Weight Limit 1
Requires Extended Weight Limit 2
Requires Extended Weight Limit 3
Obtained via Item Stash (Housing)
Obtained via Dimensional Backpack

Housing Buffs:
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests
Basic Training: +1 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [1/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:

Wedding Ring:

Edited by Kiluia Seiko

It had been a fair while since his last interaction with Kiluia, having met Haine on a mission to kill some form of a snake a while ago. And suddenly, he got a vague message that seemed generic enough to have been sent to others- spam, as most people knew. Except... there weren't any 'spammers' in SAO... It was mostly people not wanting to die. He replied in a message to make sure that Kiluia wanted to meet up with him in specific, confused with both of his eyebrows scrunched upwards on his face. 

ChaseR: Are you sure you wanted to message me?
ChaseR: It's been a wihle since we last quested. I'll come though, if youw ant me to?

The trademark typos were there and sent before he could even notice, and he had clarified all of his doubts in his messages. Despite that though, he slowly changed out of his pyjamas to don his combat armor, expecting that Kil would insist on him going whether he was or wasn't messaged accidentally. He put his sword on his back and took Blizz with himself, keeping him on his shoulder as per usual before another notification lit up on his UI, opening up the message tab to see Kiluia's response.

Spoiler

Name: ChaseR
Level: 62
HP: 1270/1270
EN: 124/124

Stats:
Damage: 19
Mitigation: 43
Evasion: 3
Accuracy: 4
BH:63
VAMP DEF:63
FRZ:24
BLD:24
HLY BLS:16
LD:2

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: <<Zero Degree Icicle>> (T2/Perfect/2HSS): ACC I, FRZ I, BLD I
Armor: <<Azure Overcoat>> (T2/Perfect/Light Armor): V.DEF I, HBS I, MIT I
Misc: <<Chained Bracelet>> (T2/Demonic/Trinket): EVA II, ACC II

Skills:
Two-Handed Straight Sword [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 5]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]
Searching [Rank 1]
Fighting Spirit [Obtained]
Howl [Obtained]
Parry [Obtained]
Extended Mod Limit [Rank 1]
Charge [Rank 1]

Extra Skills:
Familiar Mastery: Fighter
Survival
Disguise

Mods:
2HSS Finesse [R3]
Precision
Athletics
Sprint & Acrobatics
Ferocity

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter Healing Potions(heal 50HP)*3
Insta-Life ++ (T2/Perfect/HP REC III)*1
Woodland Armor (T2/Perfect) MIT III (1/3)*1
Teleport Crystal [F21]*1
Imugi's Inspiration (Mass HP Recovery)*3
Requires Extended Weight Limit 1
Requires Extended Weight Limit 2
Requires Extended Weight Limit 3
Obtained via Item Stash (Housing)
Obtained via Dimensional Backpack

Housing Buffs:
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Skylight (Searching): +1 Rank to the Searching skill.
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]
Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll

Guild Hall Buffs:

Scents of the Wild:
Kumatetsu Statue: +1 Base Damage for a thread

Wedding Ring:

Thin lines outlined the figure of a small bird that sat in the branch above. It was not like any bird that Asmura had seen before. A azure blue was the main color of this bird. The blue then faded into a fiery orange red on the chest. The tips of the wings were the same as the fiery orange. Around the birds eyes was a mask like design that was bright yellow. The tail was three strands of feathers that started as the azure blue and then faded to yellow. It was the prettiest bird that had even been seen--which is the whole reason that the child had sat down to draw. As her pencil was about to touch the paper once more a small 'ping' went off to the right. Pausing, the bandana adorned girl wondered who was reaching out. Normally it was the other way around. Curiously, she pressed the read button and the message popped up. 

It was an invite for a quest from Kiluia. Further confused she read the message again. It appeared to be a generic invite; however, Kiluia had thought about her and there was mention of a dragon. Asmura had wanted to meet a dragon since starting the game. She wondered if they were anything like the stories her parents had told her. The ones about the brave knights and princesses. Without any more hesitation she responded to Kiluia. 

Asmura: Dragon?!

Asmura: If you'll have me I would love to join! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler

HP: 200/200  | EN: 20/20 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 18 | DMG: 4

Enough time had passed for the responses. Luckily, he had two biters and it wasn’t the usual kind he thought about bringing with him. He hadn’t seen ChaseR in awhile and he wanted to experience more things with Asmura so this was a great time to play catch up. He believed he was one of the few remaining that hadn’t attempted this. Amber eyes glanced around him before he chose his spot to wait for the remaining two. It was in broad view of the courtyard center view of the town of beginnings.

His eyes would look around at the people meeting up and he felt a little better that people were starting to move and get their avatars moving out. It had been years since he actually observed the first floor when he initially started his own path.  He sent out another message to the two so they could meet here.

Meet here at the center of town on the first floor. We can talk it out to waste time.

Kiluia

He wasn't gonna lie. This was going to be a pretty fast quest.

As soon as he was messaged again, he just let out a sigh and headed on back to the first floor. He quickly met Kiluia there, seeing nobody else yet as he smiled and waved his hand, nearing him more and more. "Yo. Is this about the dragon hunter quests?", he asked with the same, small grin on his face as always, tilting his head slightly curiously. He'd heard of it and wanted to do it with that newbie he was getting around, Ozwald, but this would be a good chance to get an idea of what it would really be like. "Did you ask anybody else to come? The response was generic again."

He didn't see anybody within the near range so far except for a kid, but she was probably just wandering about, even if she had her sights on the two oldies. "... Do you know the kid any?", he asked Kil rather uncomfortably, shuffling back a bit and giving her a suspicious half-glare. It's not that he didn't trust her, it's just that he was never good with kids. And the way she was confidently walking right towards them- yeah, he'd better shut his mouth from here on out, or he'd get somebody crying.

Right in the middle of sketch the feathering tail of the bird did another message pop up from Kiluia. Immediately the pencil was placed on the pad as the message was opened. Inside was a location to meet. Pressing and pausing the menu button popped open and the drawing utensils were placed inside. Standing, and stretching small arms out to the sky, Asmura started toward the location that had been provided. Luckily, the raven-haired girl was already on the first floor and getting to the meet location took no time at all.

In the middle of the crowd, at the meeting place that had been provided, a bright crimson coat was spotted. Instantaneously the petite girl made her way through the crowd; confident that it was Kiluia. The thought of seeing Kiluia again brought forth copious amounts of joy—even though they lived in the same house. That joy was soon overshadowed by unease as the sight of an unfamiliar person came into view. Of course, this message had been to everyone and it had not even dawned on her that others were joining. Gaze focused on the white hair she finally made her way to the duo. A wide, lopsided grin was presented to Kiluia as she gazed up at him. The grin was maintained as a shy gaze was turned toward the other male. His azure spike blue hair reminded her of a porcupine.

“H-H-Hi," Asmura stuttered, managing to produce a small wave at the other male, “I’m A-A-As-Asmura!” Despite knowing Kiluia the new face was causing fireworks to go off in her stomach and unease to take over, but if they were friends with Kiluia they had to be nice, right?

The people passed by and he kept his eyes upon them. It was undeniable that he could see ChaseR coming his way. His blue persona was something that could not be mistaken for anything else other than him. He gave a slight wave to the young man before hearing his question. A nod of confirmation was given as he spoke about the dragons. “Yep. I already got the information on the first dragon for the time being. Its not too hard, at first.” He spoke. Then the second question was fired and he answered him as well. “I believe so. Just one more. I opened it to anyone since the quest wouldn’t take too long. That is until we get to the harder parts.”

The young girl came up without a moment notice and eyes locked on her. She was easy to spot even with her short stature. She was one of the youngest players in the game with the green icon hanging over her head. “Yep. She’s one of my guild mates and lives with Haine and I.” A smile was given to Asmura as he introduced the two.” ChaseR, meet Asmura. Asmura, meet ChaseR.”  He shot the two the member invites and deleted his message from earlier to not attract others.

“Asmura, I want you to tag along so you can at least stay caught up with this quest. It is a series quest.” He mentioned before sharing the flagged quest so they could inspect it. “They are known to get harder so to speak.” He addressed before he would look at them before they would leave. “Ready to go?”

Chase silently looked at the shrimp as she approached, standing before them and introducing herself. He was even more weirded out by the introduction and how he talked to her, considering she barely seemed old enough to talk. He'd keep the crass comments to himself though. He coughed to clear his throat and tried to put on his best self, sticking both of his hands in his jacket's pockets and raising an eyebrow as he looked towards the exit to the settlement. "Nice to meet you, Ashmoora. Call me Chase or uh... C for short if it's too hard. Cee. Yeah?"

Despite what he thought of a good way at approaching the kid, he was probably being demeaning to it and making her feel uncomfortable. Ignorance is bliss though- he was never good with others, and kids were just even worse. His weakest of weak spots, as one could say. Regardless, it appeared that it was all up to the kid if they were ready or not. Hell, he'd try extra hard to be kind to her, crouching right next to her and giving one of the most forced winks possible. "If you want, I can carry you on my shoulders? Piggyback ride, you ever had those before?"

As started to speak the attention that was directed toward the mostly blue lad transitioned. Making eye contact with Kiluia's the short girl nodded as the information processed. Asmura was thrilled to be able to see an actual dragon--maybe even a little nervous too. There is was no doubt in the young mind that if this dragon was like the ones portrayed in the fantasy world that it would be a powerful contender; however, with Kiluia and Chaser by her side she was confident that they would be okay. Plus, as Kiluia had said it was the first of a series and those were generally pretty low key. 

As she was able to hit the accept key Chaser moved. He stated that if she wanted to that he could be addressed as "C"--but what really caught her attention was the way her name has been pronounced. The fact that "C" had couched down, winked, and asked if she wanted a piggyback ride caught the young girl off guard. The image of Freyd's casual, normal wink came to mind. Chaser's was different. There was something off about it; almost like it was an unnatural action. Still, Asmura really did want a piggyback ride and Chaser had offered but first they should finish the adventure. At least, that is what she told herself. If she was being honest, she wanted to get to know him a little first. Although, if Kiluia was friendly with him then he had to be nice. Without another thought a slim finger placed the accept button the party and quest.

"T-That s-s-sounds fun," Asmura managed, grabbing a lock of loose hair, and twisting it, "H-How about a-a-fter the a-adventure t-though?" Then her attention shifted to both males. “I'm ready i-i-if you g-guys are." 

Watching the duo interact with each other was like a comedy act gone wrong. The rigid nature of the conversation almost made him crack but he was dying inside at it. It was two awkward people meeting for the first time and it was just funny to him. He had to look away from them to get the situation from making him crack up. After internally composing himself, he patted her head signaling they were leaving. “Let’s go, Pingu!” He shouted at the flightless bird waddling after them from hiding in a bush. It was trying to be sneaky but of course, he knew that the bird was up to no good for the most part. Generally, if you didn’t hear her squawk, she was doing something bad.

His stride was slow as the event area was not that far from the mark from town itself. Amber eyes would glance over at the two and speak. “It’s not too far from here but we can get a move on now if you all don’t have business in town. I figured we could just run through it and proceed to the next as soon as possible.” He shrugged a slight bit before looking at Asmura. He wondered if the young girl had eaten breakfast at the house yet but would not bother asking since she was old enough to at least tell them when she was hungry. He did not want to be overbearing.

Chase thought he was doing good, until Ashmora or whatever her name was began to stutter like an engine that just can't take of. He turned to Kiluia with evident worry in his eyes, starting to sweat slightly nervously as he whispered. "Did I break her or does she always speak like that?". Eventually though, they took off, and Kiluia laid the plan out for them. It sounded pretty efficient, so long as the young one over there could keep up. Chase kept to a slower pace so that the child would always be walking alongside them, looking down and scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

"So, Ash, how did you end up here? What weapon are you using? Uuuh...". An awkward pause before the next completely disjointed question followed suit. "... You eat three meals a day and all?", he asked with a tilt of his head, running back to the short explanation that Kiluia gave him about their relationship with Asmura. "How the hell did Kil and Haine have a child in a game, how does that work?! Where'd they even adopt her from, what's the story here?!", the bluehead started to ask the real questions in the back of his head, with squinted eyes and a slightly distraught expression, unluckily enough still directed right at Asmura.

Edited by ChaseR

As Kiluila started to lay out the plan herself and C started were distracted enough to divert attention from each other toward who appeared to be the leader of the party. As Kiluia summoned the child-sized penguin from the bushes a feeling of giddiness flooded the sense. As the trio walked Asmura attempted to keep pace with their longer legs. Much to her relief, she was able to keep up with C and Kiluia. In an attempt not to draw more attention to herself and stayed close to Pingu. The familiar provided a sense of comfort and familiarity.

Then the questions started again. In the back of her mind Asmura knew that C was trying to keep the conversation going, as well as get to know her. It was a way to be friendly. At least, that was how she interpreted the interaction. So, what else could the young adventurer do besides answer.

“I-I was s-s-suppose to me-meet someone here…” Asmura answered, fiddling with the armor on Pingu, “I-I-I don’t k-k-know if they made i-it here or not th-th-though.” As that moment she forced herself to stop and inhale a deep breath. The butterflies in her stomach clamed slightly at the fresh of breath air. “A-As for w-weapon, I got a-a curved sword.” Proudly, the raven-haired child gestured toward her waist. There hung the curved sword that had carried her though this world. It was her trusted companion. “W-what about you? H-how do y-you know Kiluia?”

The comedy of the duo was more than enough to cause people to laugh but he tried extremely hard not to show it. The food question from Chase made him grin as he was sure to feed the little girl every day and in between. The rapid-fire questions between the two was like an intense speed date but had gone awry. The two were pretty hilarious for the most part and should have been paid for gold comedy. His footsteps matched Asmura’s pace and put his left hand on her shoulder to calm her down. “It’s okay.” He would smile at the young girl he looked at Chase.

“We met randomly on a quest. We had not really hung out after that quest, but I keep tabs on people whenever I have chance. Meeting people by chance is how I try to find people here.” He looked at Chase. “You’ve gotten plenty strong too.” He had noticed Chase becoming stronger than him. He was happy to find out that people were not just squatting around.

Chase nodded at Kiluia, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. That was mostly a compliment, but it just so happened to be the truth, too... "I've been going at it non-stop. I'm almost finished with every quest there is by now, so I'll start leveling much slower. Farming monsters or going around towns and ki-", and there he stopped because of the child. It was probably best not to use inappropriate words like that in front of Asmura. He regained his composure and looked to the side, with his eyes squinted and his cheeks slightly puffed. "... Shooing away monsters. Mhm."

That was definitely going to go over the girl's head. Watching Asmura though, he began to truly wonder just how old she was. Curious to find out, he coughed to clear his throat and put on another fake, as friendly as possible smile and continued to look at her walk by them. "So, Ash, how old are you? You're very young, right? Like a daughter to white uh... d-dude, or the blue lady~?". Hopes were starting to falter in his own conversational abilities as he looked back ahead of them in embarrassment, sighing and perking up only at the sight of a small lizard with stretched wings crawling about in the distance. The hatchling..!

At the sight of a familiar smile the nerves that seemed to take control calmed down. It was almost like whoever was steering let go of the wheel and allowed a wave of serenity to wash over. Listening as Kiluia explained that C had been met during a quest made her question was quest. Kiluia had heard about some of his adventures while sitting at home. It was during the middle of the tender moment that C’s cheeks puffed and his words stumbled. Curiously, a wide innocent gaze switched between Kiluia and C as the brain processed the sentence. Within seconds the end of the sentence had been completed. C was killing monsters. How else did one level up? Was he trying to protect her from the reality of the game? Before anymore thoughts could be dedicated to what was happening Asmura was addressed once again.

“Me?” Asmura question, pointing a small finger at herself, “I’m t-ten. Kiluia and Haine are my-my adoptive parents. They took me in when no one else w-would.” A grin was shot up at C as a tender hand reached up and grabbed Kiluia’s. “We’re a family.” As the sentence finished something in the distance caught the young adventure’s eye. Head whipping around so fast that the silver earring slapped at round cheek’s Asmura saw it. The dragon hatching!

“Look!” Asmura gestured, pointing in the distance, “Loot there!”

He listened contently as Chase had spoken about his adventures about getting the levels up doing quests. He had taken a back seat from doing that. He wanted to enjoy a lighter side of the game by just enjoying the ambience it offered. Seeing how Haine and Asmura were his family, he had no reason to not just take it easy. They offered a variety of things like comfort and familiarity when it came to reality. Soon that reality would be interrupted when the duo would be dragged off to the front lines. He would look at Chase and speak to him. “I’ll be doing the same thing here soon. I need to get back into it before too long.”

He couldn’t help but listen to the word choices that Chase had used for Asmura. That was nice of him to refrain the use of words. However, if they were all locked in this game together, she had already been introduced the cruelty of the beginning. Before he knew it, Asmura would be pointing at the location of the hatchling. It seemed that the information provided seemed legit. He looked over at Chase and spoke. “We can let her take the first strike. We’ll just crush it if we touch it.” He wanted her to gain experience and to learn how to fight in case they were not handy.

Turning to look at Kiluia, he had to admit, he was right. And with a deep sigh, he nodded and turned his head to face Asmura. "Okay, Ash, listen. That there is a dragon baby. It wants to attack us, so uuuh...", he stopped and scratched his chin, trying to think of wording. God it was hard to deal with children. "Take your sword, raise it in the air and bop it lightly on the top of the head because what it's doing is bad. Shoo it away. Okay?", he asked her with a small smile and closed eyes, although in truth, beads of sweat were forming all over his forehead and neck.

"H-How fucking long do I have to sound like a kindergartener, how does Kiluia manage with a kid?!", his inner thoughts went on and on, but they still had the hatchling to take care of. Stepping to the side, Chase made way for Asmura to 'lead the charge', reassuring her. "If the hatchling tries to do anything mean, I'll stop it. Okay~?". At least that wasn't really sugarcoated any, he really would stop it. Dead in its tracks, albeit a bit too literally in this case.

Raising a thin eyebrow, Asmura’s wide innocent eyes looked up at ChasR as he described how to attack the small scaled beast. It could not be helped. A small, miniscule giggle broke past a cat like grin that was growing. “Um…I-I don’t think a light bop will do much damage,” Asmura reasoned, turning her gaze from ChasR to the beast, “It pr-probably needs to be a bit of a heavier hit.” It was recognized by the young girl that the blue themed male was doing his best to engage with her. It was rather sweet that he said he would stop it if it retaliated. Soon, he would realize that, much like him, she had been thrown into the world and forced to grow up.

Stepping out in front of the duo she inhaled. As the breath exited past her nostrils all thoughts that would provide a distraction with gone. It was time. Desiring to keep herself close to her allies – as was learned from Kiluia and Freyd – Asmura took a step forward and then sprinted off. At approximately halfway the sword was drawn; an icy aura glowing around it as it yearned for battle. Leaning forward the blade was brought horizontal across the chest of the beast with confidence and effortlessness. Utilizing the forward motion Asmura pivoted and then retreated to maintain close distance with her companions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler

[x2] Rage Blow (2 Energy) - The user makes one heavy blow, cleaving into the opponents chest.

177350 8 9 15 3 Asmura Msg_hover2.png Rage Blow vs. Rhaegal 2020-11-09 12:42:15

BD: 8+3=11 (HIT) | Rhaegal : 4x2=8 DMG | 8 - 25 = 1 DMG

Players

AsmuraHP: 200/200  | EN: 18/20 (-2 Rage Blow) | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 18 | DMG: 4

ChaseRHP: 1530/1530 | EN: 150/150 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | HOLY: 12 | PARA: 9-10 | BH: 76 | V.(DEF): 76 | HBS: 16 | LD: 5

Kiluia: ...

Monster:

(Hate| 0A | 0K | 0C) Rhaegal - the Emerald Hatchling| HP: 124 (-1 DMG) | MIT: 25 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | DMG: 50

Truth be told, it was a way to get more people to interact with each other. He simply looked over at the two and moved to the side watching the hatchling move around. It was indeed something that would not do much harm as he looked at ChaseR. He did not do anything this round. Hearing Chase state that he would defeat it, he figured that he would let the man live up those words as he spoke. “Go ahead.” He smiled slightly. His ruse was working for the most part. They would have to sooner get a long with the situation at hand.

He did slowly manage to walk over and step in front of Asmura hoping that the creature would target him despite the hate system being in uniform. His amber eyes would glance at Asmura and pat her head slightly. “Nicely done, dear.” He offered her a warm smile.

Kiluia does nothing.

AsmuraHP: 200/200  | EN: 18/20 (-2 Rage Blow) | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 18 | DMG: 4

ChaseRHP: 1530/1530 | EN: 150/150 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | HOLY: 12 | PARA: 9-10 | BH: 76 | V.(DEF): 76 | HBS: 16 | LD: 5

Kiluia: HP: 1090/1090 | EN: 106/106 | DMG: 19 |MIT: 79 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | AA | BLD: 36 | KEEN |REC 1

Monster:

(Hate| 0A | 0K | 0C) Rhaegal - the Emerald Hatchling| HP: 103 (-22 DMG) | MIT: 25 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | DMG: 50

Being given the pass to attack the monster and finish it off, Chase nodded his head and scratched the back of it silently. Though, as soon as Kiluia stepped back in front of Asmura, he seemed to feel somewhat relieved. Now the kid wouldn't have to watch this, which was good if anything. "I'm off, Kil.", he nodded and began to stride towards the dragon, unsheathing his frozen blade quietly and holding it towards the dragon. He gave another glance over his shoulder and took a deep breath, hoping Asmura's eyes were shielded. He knew that it was futile though. She was holding a weapon herself, after all.

Raising it in the air, he looked at the hatchling and closed his eyes before bringing it down. And with a familiar blip and muffled cry, shards were the only thing left behind as he sheathed his blade again. Turning back to face Asmura and Kiluia, he put on another one of those fake smiles. "I shooed it, we're safe~."

Spoiler

image.png.09e1b29d133005ce31321ece4e3a1b56.png

ChaseR uses Galaxy Destroyer on Rhaegal! (BD: 5+4=9)
20 * 13 - 25 = 260 - 25 = 235

AsmuraHP: 200/200  | EN: 18/20 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 18 |DMG: 4

ChaseRHP: 1270/1270 | EN: 114/124 (-10) | DMG: 19 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 3 | FRZ: 24 | BLD: 24 | BH: 63 | V.(DEF): 63 | HBS: 16 | LD: 2

Kiluia: HP: 1090/1090 | EN: 106/106 | DMG: 19 |MIT: 79 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | AA | BLD: 36 | KEEN |REC 1

Monster:

(Hate| 1A | 0K | 2C) Rhaegal - the Emerald Hatchling| HP: 0 (-235 DMG) | MIT: 25 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | DMG: 50

Edited by ChaseR