[PP|F22] <<King of Lakes>> Fishing for Sport

<<King of Lakes>>

Once the monster had been felled, Chase just stood there. It seemed like he smiled, but before long he fell to the ground. For how little straining it was to his body, the fact he could even put up that much of a fight against something this massive was enough of a surprise on its own. It came with the migraine that knocked him out though. Now laying onto the ground, he'd completely fazed out. By the time he was awake, he'd been brought back to the safezone with Alkor waiting on him, groaning and opening his eyes. His sword in his sheathe, and... his vision was blurry, so no way to tell where they were.

He definitely wasn't out in the fields though, that much he could make out. Slowly sitting up, he groaned and held his head. He must have been out of it for what, twenty or so minutes? Still, the mental exhaustion and stress on him to keep it still was just what he needed alongside the post-adrenaline rush headache. "... How long was I out?", he asked Alkor and looked at him, feeling his vision slowly start to clear up.

Spoiler

Name: ChaseR
Level: 63
HP: 1290/1290
EN: 126/126

Stats:
Damage: 19
Mitigation: 43
Evasion: 3
Accuracy: 3
BH:64
VAMP DEF:64
FRZ:24
BLD:24
HLY BLS:16
LD:2

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: <<Zero Degree Icicle>> (T2/Perfect/2HSS): ACC I, FRZ I, BLD I
Armor: <<Azure Overcoat>> (T2/Perfect/Light Armor): V.DEF I, HBS I, MIT I
Misc: <<Chained Bracelet>> (T2/Demonic/Trinket): EVA II, ACC II

Skills:
Two-Handed Straight Sword [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 5]
Battle Healing [Rank 5]
Searching [Rank 1]
Fighting Spirit [Obtained]
Howl [Obtained]
Parry [Obtained]
Extended Mod Limit [Rank 1]
Charge [Rank 1]

Extra Skills:
Familiar Mastery: Fighter
Survival
Disguise
Martial Arts

Mods:
2HSS Finesse [R3]
Precision
Athletics
Sprint & Acrobatics
Ferocity

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter Healing Potions(heal 50HP)*3
Insta-Life ++ (T2/Perfect/HP REC III)*1
Woodland Armor (T2/Perfect) MIT III (1/3)*1
Teleport Crystal [F21]*1
Imugi's Inspiration (Mass HP Recovery)*3
Requires Extended Weight Limit 1
Requires Extended Weight Limit 2
Requires Extended Weight Limit 3
Obtained via Item Stash (Housing)
Obtained via Dimensional Backpack

Housing Buffs:
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Skylight (Searching): +1 Rank to the Searching skill.
Advanced Training: +2 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]
Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll

Guild Hall Buffs:

Scents of the Wild:
Kumatetsu Statue: +1 Base Damage for a thread

Wedding Ring:

Edited by ChaseR

"Not a super long time," Alkor said. "Maybe a half hour tops. You really held out against that lion, buddy." 

Alkor was impressed to say the least. The beast hit like a truck, and the health total Chase got reduced to was evidence enough of that. What he didn't notice was how hard Chase had pushed himself to get to that point. While Alkor struggled, he didn't notice just how much the Frontliner had put on the line to open up an opportunity for him to strike. Once he realized that there was more to the situation than he previously believed, a certain degree of humility crept into Alkor's attitude.

He took so much blame and criticism on himself that he didn't believe he was growing. But, he had grown. He had shown as much, and Chase would never have agreed to help him if he wasn't at least showing some forward momentum. Alkor wouldn't apologize for it- Chase seemed the type who would only give him shit for an apology at this point anyway. Instead, he'd show that he was apologetic with his actions.

"Once you feel plenty rested, there's some other options out there if you want to keep slaughtering monsters and farming experience," Alkor offered.

Alkor level 43

HP: 880 | EN: 96 | D: 14 | M: 48 | A: 4 | E: 3 | BLI: 24

Equip:

T2 Demonic OHCS [Blightsteel] x2 DMG | Blight | Cursed

T2 Perfect LA [Nightmare Bomber] ×2 MIT | EVA

T1 Trinket [Eye of Osiris] x3 ACC

Skills:

OHCS R5

LA R3

Extended Mod Limit R1

Mods:

Athletics

Precision 

Ferocity

Finesse R3

Extra Skills: 

Survival

Once his vision was back in full, he groaned and just got up to scratch the back of his head. Damn, this was... what, the first time he'd actually passed out? In general, not just in Aincrad, too. He stretched and let out a yawn, giving him a nod and looking towards the teleporter as he sighed. "There's another quest if you're interested, King of Lakes... We should look for some lizard, catch it, bring out the boss and slice and dice it. It's got thin skin so we'll both get damage in. Sound fair?", he briefly outlined the quest's progress for him before waiting for an answer, with both his hands in his jacket's pockets.

And as soon as they went in, he took them out to dust himself again, realising he'd been on the ground more than just a bit before. Once he was all properly dusted, he put them right back in his pockets to rest, stretching his neck left and right so his muscles relaxed a bit. "It's going to be more relaxing than this one. Just look for a lizard, fish something out and then kill it dead. The usual drill. It has some area of effect attacks but it shouldn't be hitting you hard enough to the point where we're in any danger."

"Sounds less stressful, at least," Alkor chuckled to himself. The idea of a quest where they could relax a little was... nice? But something about it felt bland, like it was missing something. It didn't spark that flame of adventure, for one, but it also did not make him feel like he was motivated to move forward. Alkor wanted to feel constant forward movement, to seem like he was actually making some kind of progress.

Then, it struck him that perhaps that mentality was why he never felt like he was. If he never took breaks, if there was no metric for what it felt like to be sedentary, how was he supposed to recognize growth? He glanced over toward Chase and wondered absently if the man had thought of that and suggested something simple for precisely that reason.

Had his anxiety been that obvious? His insatiable need to grow? He was certain he hadn't been that open about any of it.

"Yeah, okay, let's go fishing," he finally affirmed.

Blueberry just quietly watched him ponder and grind his gears, trying to see what to do. When he finally confirmed Chase's want for this quest, he simply got a grin in return and the two got up, heading right for the teleporter. Going through it and heading into the twenty second, where the Tanabata attack started before ending up a floor lower. This was, surprisingly enough a small adventure in and of itself. Chase and Alkor talked to the fisherman to get the quest, before heading right to their first destination. The Forest of Memories.

Well, that's near where they were headed. In truth, all they had to do was go over to its base and fetch one of the lizards, a Red Salamander, to lure the King. Just how convoluted such an ordinarily simple process was surprised him more than anything else. "You're thoughtful. What is it?", he shortly asked once they'd begun, looking over his shoulder at Alkor with furrowed brows and a curious expression. He wasn't itching to know, but it might be better to get to know one another just a bit more if they'd be questing like this.

[Traveling to mountain base. (1/3)]

"Honestly, I'm always overthinking things," Alkor shrugged. "It'd be more irregular if you caught me not thinking, and possibly even dangerous." He laughed as if he meant the last bit as a joke, but Alkor's rage could froth over and boil out of control in a way that made him act impulsiimpulsively. Chase may have caught a glimpse of that at some point, though Alkor generally never put words to it.

There was a primal beast locked somewhere beneath the calm and collected surface that Alkor displayed. 

"This time, I guess I'm thinking about where to go from here. I've started to understand and work with other people better, I've made amends for mistakes I made with people in the past, so I guess my only goal now is to get stronger. That makes it all sound so easy, though," he admitted.

In truth, none of it came easily. He had struggled and fought with himself most of the way to where he was now. Finally, he was walking beside someone he could consider an ally toward something, rather than alone. That, coupled with a full blown conversation, would have been enough to stun anyone in his family outside of the game. He had never been a communicative person.

"I guess we're getting pretty close now, huh?"

[Traveling to Mountain Base [2/3]]

Chase simply gave a slow nod, huffing and continuing to walk down the path. "... It's easy, but you have to try. Trust the right people and get their help. Then return the help to the newer levels. Otherwise we won't all make it out.", he calmly added to the conversation in a rather regretful tone, furrowing his brows and looking down at the path that they were following. It had been a while since Alkor spoke last, so they had gotten fairly closer to the mountain base. By now, they could practically see the rough, coarse path heading upwards to the very top.

"Just don't have regrets and aim for the top. If we don't do that, then I'd still be level one back in the town of beginnings.", he admitted about himself, feeling rather perplexed. On one hand, he was happy he no longer did that. On the other, he wanted to regret that but if he was even a day early or late, he would probably never have met Ariel, Shay, and the like. Regardless, now was not the time to get sentimental. Instead, they could start looking for the lizard now. Or at least Alkor could.

[Traveling to the Mountain Base. (3/3)]

Spoiler
  • The player(s) then take turns rolling the LD as a post action to find the Red Salamander (LD 13+). Players with the Tracking mod active may use a post action to automatically pass this roll.

"We're looking for a Lizard, yeah?" Alkor questioned idly as he considered Chase's words. Wisdom from the younger man, who seemed to have had his own share of hardships. "I'll keep my eyes peeled."

As he scoured over the area, he finally started to give his response. "I guess," he said, "Truth is, I've never been any good with people, even just talking to them in passing. So I don't know much about trusting them. I grew up on the mandated gratitude and etiquette that my Grandma forced me to learn when I was a kid. Like it was a script."

That said, he hadn't seen a Lizard yet, and there were no signs of movement. If the creature was in the area, he wasn't going to find it just yet. Maybe after he adjusted to his surroundings a bit more. "But I have learned that we're all in this together, and that every single Player in here has a part to play. Whether its just selling goods or fighting on the frontlines. And I really do appreciate your help, even if sometimes I feel like dead weight."

Alkor shook his head and sighed. "Should've known it would take more than a quick glance," he laughed.

ID# 172250 Loot: 6 [Nothin']

Edited by Alkor

He hadn't really expected Alkor to delve into the details of what he was like back in the real world, but it wasn't something he hated. He himself did that every so often too, by talking about Lily or how much he wanted to get back. His worst fear was that she might have been among every other player, trying to find Chase amidst the chaos. "I'm horrible with people too. I talked to few so I'm horrible with words. Had a single friend in the real world that I really liked, since childhood.", he shared some about himself too, smiling at Alkor and then going back to searching for the lizard.

No matter how many bushes he kicked softly, how he tilted his head or squinted his eyes, nothing was really there. It really did take more than a quick glance, which might prove bothersome in the end. Whatever the case, they'd be spending some time in this quest probably. "You're not dead weight. Just return the favor to the newbies and you'll be alright in my books. I underperformed a lot too, but look at me now. The fact there's still people that do more than me is scary though."

Spoiler

image.png.4a9ffa9b1ba656485a9a086eeb92d3ee.png

LD: 4 + 2 = 6 

Nothing.

Edited by ChaseR

"There!" Alkor called and pointed toward the skittering creature as it rushed from beneath the leaves of a plant toward a tree, where it began to clamber upward. The swordsman rushed over and swiped the creature up, gripping it carefully so it couldn't skimper away or wriggle out of his hand. "Got em."

He dismissed the creature to his inventory for the moment as he replied, "it is good to hear that you don't think I'm slowing you down, I've been really frustrated about some of my sluggish movements lately. Especially when we were fighting the lion. I just couldn't get my legs to move. It felt like you were moving at a speed way beyond mine."

After a moment, he shook his head. "Maybe more than that, it felt like I was so far behind that I'd never catch up. I hated feeling like that, and I just kept getting angrier." He let out a sigh and turned to the other man. "But I made it this far, so maybe I was just overthinking it."

It sounded like they both had something outside they wanted to get back to. Chase to his friend, and Alkor to his grandmother. That was something that they had in common, if not the reason for those feelings, at least he could sort of understand what drove the blue haired warrior. 

"Let's head over."

ID# 172262 Loot: 14 [Salamander found!]

Edited by Alkor

While Chase did agree and understand where Alkor was coming from, he wasn't sure if the man realised he'd picked up the wrong animal, rather than the lizard they were looking for. At least he made enough effort for the boy to actually try grabbing the lizard, which showed up under the leafage, trying to run away as soon as Alkor had picked said critter up. It was almost out of reach, forcing him to use his sword's freeze enhancement to get it stuck in place so he could pick it off the ground- but no such need thankfully.

With it held firmly in his grip, he nodded at Alkor and the two began to head all the way back to the lake of reflections with little else to say between themselves. Chase didn't feel like he could add anything meaningful and at least so far, his companion wasn't really being talkative either. It was nice though, to finally share memories from the outside world with somebody. He enjoyed it. "Give fishing a try. Here.", he offered once they reached the docks and handed him the lizard, which would work as bait.

Spoiler
  • Once the Red Salamander is discovered, it will try to run from you. Use a post action to roll a CD (6+) to capture it alive before it gets away. The Red Salamander escapes after 5 failed attempts to capture it, and players must go back to searching.
  • Travel back to the Lake of Reflections with the Red Salamander, and take turns rolling the LD (15+) to fish up the King of Lakes. This does not count as a post action (the player who fishes up the King of Lakes may then initiate combat by attacking in the same post).

image.png.c050423caae2fcda809845c1a4d57349.png

CD Roll: 6 (CAUGHT)

Edited by ChaseR

Quietly embarassed that he'd pocketed the wrong kind of Lizard, Alkor quietly dropped the red newt from his inventory as they made their way toward the docks. He looked around as if to catch sight of something, someone else to shift the blame for the humorous mistake to. Seeing no one but Chase, he relented 

That was when he offered Alkor the fishing rod, with the Lizard applied as bait. "Uh, I can give it a try," he said, "but I've never fished in my life and I don't have the fishing skill to compensate for it." He knew that in Aincrad there was a set difficulty for fishing up anything, and that difficulty scaled depending on how versed you were in the fishing skill. With no points, the chance of hooking a massive, field boss tier creature was next to none.

Approximately as high as Alkor's faith in his ability to hook anything at all. "Errr... nothing yet. You give it a shot," he said as he nervously passed the rod toward Chase. The truth was, fishing was an outdoor activity and it reminded him of his father, who separated from his mother early on. He was more of an outdoorsman, nothing like his son, who may as well have been a NEET. "If nothing else, I need a minute to get my head in it."

ID# 172268 Loot: 8 [Fail]

Edited by Alkor

His comment was easy to ignore. "That makes two of us then. I've never fished either, but this is a game. In real life no way you'd get results as fast as you do here- fish don't act that way.", he said with a rather carefree smile, letting his hook stay in the waters and humming lowly to himself. Despite how long he waited, the most he got was a small tug, which could only be some smaller fish. He quickly pulled the fishing rod back, whipping it over his head and getting the lizard out of the waters before the bait could attack or be attacked.

"... Is this another Moretsuna scenario again? Giant fish that appears out of nowhere? Judging by our bait at least.", he grumbled and looked to the side, offering the fishing rod back to Alkor. He had no luck this time around, but they'd eventually get something out of all these attempts- the field boss out of the waters, preferably. 

Spoiler

image.png.04bf448ba6b641ab89ec91c485534ac2.png

Fishing LD: 12 (FAILED)

Edited by ChaseR

Alkor took the rod, set the hook, and cast. He grew quiet for a moment, recognizing the calmness with which the younger man approached the situation. Rather than simply try his hardest at something he was bad at, he made the most of the opportunity to sit back, relax, and enjoy something different. For a moment, Alkor wondered if he had been going about this the wrong way all along. He let himself settle down onto the edge of the dock and rested against one of the pylons.

"Kinda reminds me of the bay," he said as he stared out over the clouds reflected on the waters surface. It was like two skies, one above and one below. "Quiet most of the time. Still water. Unless something else got involved, it was a picture of calm."

He always wished he could be that way, unflinching and confident. At his worst, Alkor was neurotic and walking a tightrope to stay composed. He put on a perfect mask, one that appeared cool and collected at all times outwardly, but there were seldom times when his mind was completely at ease.

"I spent a lot of time on the water as a kid, so this... this is pretty nice."

ID# 172283 Loot: 12 [Fail!]

Edited by Alkor

More information about Alkor swam- get it- right into the conversation, getting a small grin out of Chase. Unlike what Alkor thought he was doing though, he wasn't kicking back and relaxing because he knew he was bad at fishing. There just was no trying harder, and he'd mentally worn himself out to begin with. His brain was quite literally in its so called 'power saver' mode. At least he wasn't angry, which is the 'power saver plus' version. Regardless of angry or not, he nodded and took hold of the fishing rod again.

He seemed concentrated for a moment, but quickly passed it back to Alkor with crossed arms and squinted eyes. "Everything's avoiding the fishing rod when I hold it. You do it.", he nodded off to himself in the end, pulling his head back to look at the sky quietly. It was clean, and that's a sight he rarely got to see in between his travels, or at his home, down in the caves by the twenty first. "Do you take breaks often? From questing?"

Spoiler

image.png.abfb7537553ae787be39b1b9fe2c72a7.png

Fishing LD: 3 (Failed)

Edited by ChaseR

Though it seemed like his luck was no better, Alkor accepted the rod back and cast again, lazily. The more he did it, the more he felt like he didn't hate it quite so much. Fishing could have been lucrative for something in Aincrad, especially with cooks who needed someone to supply them with something to use in their recipes. Maybe he'd look into a rod of his own. 

"Honestly, not really. Ever since I got back out and started questing again, I've felt like I already had way too much down time. Like I haven't been contributing, and I need to make up for lost time. You know?" Alkor was harder on himself than the average person, and sometimes it showed in how tired he look. Maybe that was what Chase noticed? He never seemed to be at peace with himself.

"Why do you ask?" Alkor looked curious for a moment as he passed the rod to Chase and turned his own gaze toward the horizon, where the sun was setting.

ID# 172285 Loot: 9 [Fail]

Edited by Alkor

With a deep sigh, Chase nodded and accepted the rod again. He paid close attention to the fishing rod, frowning a bit and waiting for something to bite in order to reel it in. "I haven't taken any. It's been two weeks but... I'm burning myself out, even if it's not happening right now. I want to reach the highest level possible before I quit, even if it's for now. You understand?", he turned to the side and looked at Alkor with a small smile, hoping that even his childish way of thinking would stand.

He just wanted to clear the game. And when he opened his mouth again, he could feel the fishing rod bite. He began to lazily pull, but nothing- it was actually reeling him in. He growled and held the fishing rod with all of his strength, starting to walk backwards. Even then, he was barely pulling the fish out any. He started to run backwards, slowly distancing himself until with a loud splash, the fish was finally out of the lake- oh fuck sake. How huge is that?!

sword-art-online-ep-13-5.jpg?w=1000&h=

"It's so fucking fat and huge, what?!", he laughed and quickly took his sword out, preparing a sword art and attempting to slice right through it. He did, he dealt a lot of damage, but then it became Moretsuna all over again- he was quickly bitten by the fish, trying to pull away only to drop his sword and get dragged into the lake along with it. "O-Oi, what the hell is th-"

Spoiler

image.png.a7733bc8cf0486efcac305ff81d960ff.png

image.png.583772a1ba8ff8925f03deba22fa2d79.png

Loot Die: 18 (SUCCESS!

ChaseR uses Galaxy Destroyer! (BD: 6 + 4 = 10)
20 * 13 - 20 = 260 - 20 = 240

King of Lakes attacks! (MD: 10)
127 - 43 + 150 (DIVE) = 84 + 150 = 234

ChaseR: HP: 1056/1290 (-234) | EN: 116/126 | DMG: 19 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 4 | MIT: 43 | BH: 64 | FRZ: 24 | BLD: 24 | V.(DEF): 64 | HBS: 16 | LD: 2 | PARRY [-/2]
Alkor:

King of Lakes: HP: 960/1200 | DMG: 125 | MIT: 20

<<Body Slam>> On an MD of 9, the boss will jump high into the air and crash down in the center of the players, sending out a shock-wave dealing 120 AoE damage. 
<<Dive>> On an MD of 10, the King of Lakes will take the player with the highest hate in its teeth and drag it back into the lake. The player will take 150 unmitigatable damage and need to swim back to the shore, missing their next attack.

Edited by ChaseR

Alkor blinked as Chase went from laughing into a very compromised situation. It happened so fast that it beggared realism, and yet, the blue haired boy was submerged and nowhere to be seen. It took him a full three seconds to realize what had happened before he recovered and blurted out, "oh SHIT!"

He snapped into motion, uncertain about how he would help Chase back out of the water because he had nothing to throw. He resolved to keep focused on the creature for now, because that was the only way that he knew for sure it wouldn't dive again and try to drown the other Player. 

"Alright big guy, eyes on me!" Alkor called out loudly, his fears and worries forgotten in the heat of the moment. Where there was someone in danger, especially someone he'd come to think of as a friend, Alkor couldn't just stand idly by. The King of Lakes seemed indifferent toward him right up until the blade rent flesh.

The weaker of two swordsman jammed his blade deep into the scales of the behemoth, who let out a bellow of disgust. Pain lanced through the creature, evidenced by the way it flailed and recoiled from the heavy hit. The wound immediately began to fester, which Alkor recognized as necrotic discoloration around the point of impact. 

He had hit it harder than he realized.

ID# 172406 Battle: 10 [Critical Hit!]

14+1= 15+2=17×11=187-20=167 Damage

Blight applied

[2]ChaseRHP: 1056/1290 (-234) | EN: 116/126 | DMG: 19 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 4 | MIT: 43 | BH: 64 | FRZ: 24 | BLD: 24 | V.(DEF): 64 | HBS: 16 | LD: 2 | PARRY [-/2]
[2]Alkor: HP: 880/880 | EN: 85/96 | D: 14 | M: 48 | A: 4 | E: 3 | BLI: 24 

King of Lakes: HP: 793/1200  (-167)| DMG: 125 | MIT: 20 [Blight 0/2]

Edited by Alkor

It took a fair while of silence while Chase was still submerged, doing his best to get back out onto the shore. The fight still sounded like it kept up outside though. The King of Lakes was flopping around, unable to hit Alkor any despite its best efforts, while the blight it had been afflicted with ate away at it. After a bit, coughing and hacking could be heard, with the bluehead finally showing up like a wet dog. Completely soaked with water and with his hair now more like a mop on his face, he shook it off and slowly repositioned himself to stand by Alkor.

"I'm- sorry about that. The fucker bit me and pulled be right back into the lake it came from. I'm all good.", he grumbled and held his sword in front of himself, clearing his head and taking a deep breath before opening his eyes again, with much more confidence. He was in the zone now.

Spoiler

image.png.ab831a44d887765da60c1ce1dbb37237.png

King of Lakes attacks Alkor! (MD: 2 - 3 = 1)
ATTACK MISSED

[2]ChaseRHP: 1136/1290 (+64+16) | EN: 117/126 (+1) | DMG: 19 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 4 | MIT: 43 | BH: 64 | FRZ: 24 | BLD: 24 | V.(DEF): 64 | HBS: 16 | LD: 2 | PARRY [-/2]
[2]Alkor: HP: 880/880 | EN: 85/96 | D: 14 | M: 48 | A: 4 | E: 3 | BLI: 24 

King of Lakes: HP: 769/1200 (-24) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 20 | [Blight 1/2]

<<Body Slam>> On an MD of 9, the boss will jump high into the air and crash down in the center of the players, sending out a shock-wave dealing 120 AoE damage. 
<<Dive>> On an MD of 10, the King of Lakes will take the player with the highest hate in its teeth and drag it back into the lake. The player will take 150 unmitigatable damage and need to swim back to the shore, missing their next attack.

Edited by ChaseR

In the moments before Chase surfaced, Alkor still acted on instinct. His body was suffused with speed born of the will to act. There were no second thoughts, his overthinking dissolved into quick decisions and pin-point responses. When the fish went to strike him, his body kicked the throttle and went into overdrive.

Alkor danced expertly out of the way of an onslaught of ferocious attacks with dexterity that seemed almost impossible. If Chase had seen it, he might have chastised Alkor for not doing the same against Ki'Raion. He dished out another, powerful stroke that ripped away at the King of Lakes' health, and he fell back too quickly for the titan to counterattack.

In that moment, Chase managed to get to shore. Alkor let out a breath he did not know he had been holding as the other man apologized. "Yeah? I thought you just wanted to go swimming," Alkor said in jest. "I kept him busy for you while you were under. He's got a lot of health, but he's slow."

ID# 172440 Battle: 2 (+4) [Hit)

14+1=15×11=165-20=145

[2]ChaseRHP: 1136/1290 | EN: 117/126 | DMG: 19 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 4 | MIT: 43 | BH: 64 | FRZ: 24 | BLD: 24 | V.(DEF): 64 | HBS: 16 | LD: 2 | PARRY [-/2]
[3]Alkor: HP: 880/880 | EN: 75/96 (-11) | D: 14 | M: 48 | A: 4 | E: 3 | BLI: 24 

King of Lakes: HP: 624/1200 (-145) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 20 | [Blight 1/2] 

Edited by Alkor