[PP - F06] Still Kickin' <<Deforestation>>

It was Koga's turn to put his hands in his pockets now as he looked up into the sky. The sun was so bright. Unbearably so. It hurt his eyes, even though it was little more than a virtual representation of the real thing. It felt real though.

When Koga looked back at NIGHT, he had a faint smile on his lips that didn't quite reach his eyes. "That's the thing isn't it? Every single day since that they died, every single day I've gone on living, I've had to do it with some part of me knowing I'd never see them again. Even if I didn't want to accept it. As long as I'm alive, I always will." The man sighed deeply. He wasn't quite ready to let them go yet. He didn't know if he ever would. But he knew they wouldn't want him to hold on the way he had been. "But I can't give up. That's not who I am. Not the person they knew. So that's how I'll honor them." Koga extracted one of his hands from it's hiding place, and reached out, taking NIGHT's offered in a firm grip. "I'll be fine. And with you there..." Koga smiled once more, this time, a more honest one, "I know everything's going to be okay in the end."

@NIGHT

Thread Summary

Spoiler

Everyone
>> Tiger's Rage [x1]
>> 2 SP (1 thread + 1 bonus)
>> 200 Col Each

Koga
>> 3 SP