[PP | F1] Lover's Brew <<Earning a Living: Alchemist>>

<<Earning a Living: Alchemist>>

Katoka yawned and snuggled into Sam, it was close to mid day now judging by the sun shining brightly into the bedroom window. Since the pair had stayed up all night again, and most of the morning, they had both decided that sleep was the first priority. Turning around so she was face to face with Sam, Kat leaned in and whispered into her ear, "Sweetie, we should probably get up."

She nibbled at her ear a bit to try and wake her, wrapping her arms and legs around Sam so she could hug her tightly. Kat kissed down her neck, trailing to her exposed shoulder. "Come on sleepy head. I'm hungry and I wanted to put some of those materials to use that I've been hanging onto. It's time I started that job quest."

Katoka heard her stomach growl and she blushed, "Don't make me eat you for breakfast." She said before biting down on Sam's neck firmly, but not hard enough to hurt, something she had done several times in the past now.

Katoka | HP:600/600 | EN:60/60 | DMG:12 | MIT:48 | EVA:1 | ACC:3 | BLD:24

Spoiler

Name: Katoka
Level: 30
HP: 600/600
EN: 60/60

Stats:
Damage: 12
Mitigation: 48
Evasion: 1
Accuracy: 3
BLD:24

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Iridescent Edge (T2/Perfect/Katana) | BLD 1, DMG 2
Armor: Bushido Haori (T2/Perfect/Light Armor) | MIT 2, EVA 1
Misc: Banded Ring of Warrior's Focus (Tierless/Perfect/Trinket) | ACC 3

Skills:
Curved Sword [Rank 1]
Katana [Rank 5]
Light Armor [Rank 3]

Extra Skills:

Mods:
Katana Finesse R3

Battle Ready Inventory:
Starter Healing Potions*3
Teleportation Crystal*5

Housing Buffs:
Rested: -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 20% (rounded down)
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests
Basic Training: +1 SP to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:

Wedding Ring:

Feeling the little nibbles of the one she loved, next to her in the bright noon of daylight. Without opening her eyes she says "I do suppose your right, but if I could stay here all day with you I would." It was at this point that Sam pulls Kat's lips to hers, soft against each other. A moment passes before Sam pulls back and smiles at Kat with her eyes now open. "I love waking up with you," Sam gets up and yawns, exposing herself as she grabs hers and Kat's clothing lying around. Tossing Kats on the bed next to her, Sam gets dressed herself saying "Today is your quest day, you lead the way today. We will pick something up on the way to eat so we don't starve." Sam yawns again as she puts her shoes and socks on, now fully clothed in the same clothes from yesterday. Putting on her robe now she looks to Kat with a smile. "Lead the way Kit Kat" starts to grab her equipment laying around.

Sam | HP:830/830 | EN:72/72 | DMG:16 | ACC:5 | BLD:24 | LD:6

Spoiler

Sam
Level: 36
HP: 830/830
EN: 72/72

Stats:
Damage: 16
Accuracy: 5
BLD:24
LD:6

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Serrated Guillotine - Bloodlust {T2}: Bleed 1, Damage 2
Armor: Fire Brand - Din: Accuracy 3
Misc: Silver Band - Farore's Wind +3 LD

Skills:
Two-Handed Battle Ax [Rank 5]
Fishing [Obtained]
Light Armor [Rank 3]

Extra Skills:
Concentration
Familiar Mastery: Fighter R1

Mods:
Finesse Rank 3
Ferocity
Athletics

Battle Ready Inventory:
Sapphire Ring - Nayru: Prosperity 3
Assault Division Bracelet: Rec 2, Acc 1
Teleport Crystal*1

Housing Buffs:
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Angler: +1 material gained when fishing

Kat felt her mind go fuzzy as Sam kissed her, they didn't have to leave immediately right? She wanted to protest when Sam pulled away but hearing those words, "I love waking up with you," made Katoka melt once again, "I fall in love with you every time I look at you" she whispered to her. She was going to climb on top of her to kiss her again but Sam left the bed and Kat could only watch as she looked around the room for their strewn about clothing. She watched the beautiful woman before her get dressed, staring at her and wondering how she had managed to find someone so unbelievably breathtaking that loved her.

With a sigh she rolled out of bed completely bare and began to pull on her clothing from yesterday as well, though with a smirk on her face she purposefully left a piece of her undergarments on the bed. Kat equipped her weapon and motioned for Sam to follow as they left, "Let's go, off to grab some grub and to head back to the first floor."

Kat and Sam move to Floor 1

Taking a bite from her sandwich Kat made a satisfied sigh, it was such a delicious assembly of ingredients that it was almost a crime to consume it. Swallowing the food she turned to Sam, "Want a bite? It's buffalo chicken~" she waved it around a bit in front of Sam's face. Their usual restaurants had stopped serving breakfast long ago so the couple had to settle on the lunch menu.

Sam chuckled a bit and takes a small bite of Kats food as just ordered a Salad of sorts. A chef salad but it was still great and filling Taking some of her food she waves it a bit in Kat's face to take a bite of her food. Even though this day was shortened, she knew that everything she did with Kat was worth the wait of the end game motion. She loved spending time with Kat and she honestly was the only thing that mattered right now. She had been slacking a bit on her choirs around the guild hall but she would make all that up. This might be the last day for another week that she would be able to spend time with Kat like this so she was going to make the day count. Taking a drink of her orange juice as they continued to exchange food for a bit over a half-hour, giggling and laughing, having fun. Getting done with their lunch Sam leans back in her chair with a smile. "Your leading, where to next Kit Kat." Sam didn't realize that she had given Kat a nickname but it sorta started to stick.

Katoka leaned over the table and poked Sam's cheek, "You're the only one that gets to call me that." she smiles and stands up from her chair. They weren't far from the quest starting area so Kat grabbed Sam's hand and pulled her along, "Well let's go then, I have to talk to an old lady and then go find some herbs." Kat interlaced her fingers and wrapped her other arm around Sam's so she was holding onto her completely as she walked, her cheeks flushed as she led her along. It was sometimes embarrassing to be so touchy and lovey but she couldn't help herself, she wanted all of her all the time.

After a few minutes the couple arrived at a potion shop, Kat opened the door and walked inside. It reminded her of the shop keep from the first lessons quest, various vials and brews lining the shelves, herbs hanging and drying from the ceiling, this shop was much smaller however. From behind the counter an older woman spoke up, "Hello Dear, I see you are in need of a profession, may I interest you in Alchemy?"

Katoka watched as a window popped up in front of her asking if she wanted to start this quest, she of course accepted and the woman once again smiled. She went through her dialogue and showed Kat how to prepare a basic salve, going through the motions and processes. The blonde watched intently and made sure to memorize the steps, she didn't want to mess up after all.

The woman explained that it was her turn, and that she would need to gather materials for herself. Katoka nodded and turned back to Sam, "I hope all of that wasn't too boring for you. Shall we go hunt for some herbs now?"

Being tugged around made Sam smile. She wasn't needing to think much today so her brain could have a break. They walked out of the walls of the town now and made their way out into the fields and trees that were a bit further away. Locking hands and arms wrapped partially around one another. "Remember, when searching in a patch, don't give up on it so easy. Another will present itself to your view when you think it has faded. Look carefully at the leaves and the colors of them and look for the sparkle within the herbs." Sam gets to her knees by a green patch of herbs to show her. Taking a quick glance at some of the leaves but sees no glow within the patch she struggles to demonstrate and looks up to Kat. "I can't see anything here but you should try just what I said. It works wonders most of the time, just not now I guess," she says with a small chuckle.

ID# 176602 results: Loot: 7+3=10 Fail!

Edited by Sam

Kat followed Sam as she led her to an area outside of the walls, she listened to her as she spoke and felt a warm smile on her own face. She could listen to Sam talk all day about anything, her voice calmed the blonde of any anxieties she had previously felt. When they reached a spot the taller woman got down on her knees and explained more about searching, Kat took a brief moment to sneak a peek at her behind before clearing her throat and joining her.

She searched in a similar patch next to Sam and didn't come up with much. After a few moments of searching Kat sat upright and tugged at her skirt, remembering she had purposefully left something at Sam's house as a joke. She looked around and saw that luckily they were alone at the time. Clearing her throat she asked Sam, "Um, just keep an eye out for people. I'm wearing a skirt after all and..." she pointed down and shook her head, "I might have left something behind purposefully today." he cheeks flushed and she looked to the side in embarrassment.

Katoka ID# 176680 LD: 3 FAILURE

Sam smile as her face turns a bit red. She sighs and takes off her robe. It was warm enough to where she could get away with just her shorts and tank top. Though her blank tank top had nothing under it, Kat was more exposed than she was. "Just telling me is enough to make my heart skip a beat Kit Kat. If anyone were to walk by and look I would have to beat them up." She says with a slight chuckle but she was dead serious. Walking behind Kat and placing the robe that was like a long dress on her, she gets to her knees and hugs Kat from behind. The patch that Kat was working on started to gleam and Sam can't help but smile. Reaching around her to pluck the small herb from the bunch. "Let's get this done and then we can go home and do something fun. This will allow you to finally open a shop. Try just watching the patch for a glow." Sam waits for Kat to find something useful as her face turns a bit red thinking about how exposed Kat was. 

ID# 177025 results: Loot: 14+3=17 Success!

Materials Gained:
1T*1Material

Edited by Sam

Katoka accepted Sam's coat, lettings her wrap it around her body and pull her in made her feel safe as usual. She blushed as she felt Sam pressed against her back, she had left something out of her wardrobe today as well. Clearing her throat Kat replied, "A bit jealous are we?" she smiled, "Don't worry, you're the only one who gets to see anything worthwhile."

Seeing Sam pull something from the same patch Kat had been looking in made her pout, "I thought I was looking well enough." she gave Sam puppy dog eyes, "You're taking all my luck. I make you too lucky now." Her mentioning a shop made the blonde think, she would have her own shop. She could brew potions and sell whatever. She would need a good name.... Her thoughts began to race a she missed the glowing patch near her, her thoughts instead jumping between the thought of a store front and the warm chest pressed against her back.

Katoka ID# 177027 LD: 13 FAILURE

"Jealous, please. I am sure that you don't want anyone else to see you like that anyway. Plus..." she looks over Kat's shoulder and moves her hand up the robe placing her hand on Kat's upper bare thigh. "I know now so you don't have to show me." Her face gets a bit flustered but with a smile, she kisses Kat on the cheek. With a small sigh, she removes her hand and takes of her band on her wrist. Taking Kat's wrist now she puts the band on her small wrist. "Take this for now. I will get it back from you later after you can get your shop. You will have to take an equipment piece off to use it but this is something that gives me a bit of luck as well. Now after focus Kit Kat. The sooner we get this done the sooner we can get home and eat...and other things." Sam giggles a bit and kisses her neck. 

Lends Katoka her equipment piece:

Silver Band - Farore's Wind +3 LD

Edited by Sam

Kat felt her cheeks burn bright as Sam placed her hand on her thigh, her heartrate increased and her breathing quickened. She had to take a deep breath to steady herself and focus, once again here was not the place to jump into that. The sooner they finished her quest, the sooner they could return to bed. Feeling a bit disappointed at Sam removing her hand, the blonde felt herself blush again, this time at the offering of a piece of jewelry. She accepted the band on her wrist and stared at it with awe, she knew it was only being lent to her but it still made her excited. She quickly removed the ring on her finger and turned to her girlfriend, "This isn't a... well you know. But one day, we can exchange actual rings." she slid it onto Sam's left hand. Her cheeks continued to be pink despite it only being a temporary swap of trinkets.

Katoka lends Sam her Equipment Piece:

Banded Warrior's Ring of Focus +3 ACC

Seeing the slight disappointment in Kat's eyes but she perks up when Sam puts the band on her. Kat takes her hand now and places a ring on her finger. Sam melts with a sigh, taking Kat's hands in hers now. "I wish then was now, I feel like I've known you forever but we only just met." Her face turns a bit red but she felt like she was going to explode with happiness. "Just being here with you is enough for me. It means the world to me that you chose me above all others. I hope you know that." Sam glances at the patch as she grips a bit tighter against Kat's hands in hers. "Now that you have all my luck, try to gather again. I believe in you my sweet. You can do this." Kissing Kat on the cheek now as she tries very hard to keep in control as all she wanted to do was hold Kat in her arms right now.

Katoka closed her eyes and intertwined her fingers with Sam's, it felt as though the warmth of her love spread through her body then. Sam was right, it had only been a short amount of time they had spent together, but she had never felt such overpower love for a single person before. She could spend days wrapped around the woman before her, a tangle of limbs and blankets and pure love. Opening her eyes she smiled and kiss Sam on more time, "Mmmm, now I have all your luck."

Giggling she turned to the patch she had previously been searching in and saw a slight glimmer, "Well then, look what we have here." Pulling the herb leaves from the patch she help up her prize, "I guess you are my lucky charm now." Kat booped Sam on the nose with a finger and stood up, careful to keep the coat wrapped around her. "If you keep making me so lucky maybe I'll do something special for you later." the blonde flashed the tall woman a sly grin and began searching for a new patch to rifle through.

Katoka ID# 177352 LD: 15 + 3 = 18 SUCCESS | Gained (1) Tier 1 Material

Total Materials: 1/5

"Hmm don't tempt me, Kit Kat," she says as she smacks Kat's...lightly... before she walked away. "Let that luck guide you and maybe it will follow through the night." Sam bites her bottom lip thinking about what Kat was wearing now that she wasn't looking in Sam's direction. Her heart started to race now thinking about everything that she would do when they were in a more private area. Glancing at the ring on her finger now she gets all flustered. Spinning it on her finger now she lifts her eyes up to Kat. She was now feeling all warm and fuzzy, she was not in the state of mind to gather anything now. Sam watches her moving from patch to patch "Remember what I said before, focus on one patch till you know there is nothing there. Only then should you move on to the next. One patch can do you wonders." With a small chuckle she says to herself "and so can I..."

ID# 177423 results: Loot: 2 Fails

Edited by Sam

"Right, stick with the same patch." Kat muttered to herself as she backtracked to the previous patch of herbs. "Stick to the same patch." she said again as she parted the leaves and looked for any shining piece that may have shown up. After a few minutes her mind began to wander and her eyes lost focus on their target. She was essentially on autopilot as she thought, "Maybe I could find something special tonight. I'm sure there's a shop somewhere that sells more than basic undergarments."

She made a mental note to try and search for something on the sly. It would be fun to get something fancy for Sam to see her in, even if it wasn't going to be on for very long. With these thoughts floating around in her head she didn't manage to find much of anything except for a determination to hurry up so she could focus on the person nearby instead of a patch of stupid leaves.

Katoka ID# 177432 LD: 10 + 3 = 13 FAILURE

Seein Kat struggle again she sighs. It was hitting just about 6 pm now as they woke up sort of late today. "Whatever your thinking over there...don't...not yet. I want you to succeed in this so you can open your shop tonight." It was starting to get dark but Sam didn't care. Looking up to the moon that started to rise in the sky she smiles looking for the first star. Seeing it quickly she closes her eyes and says in a whisper, "Starlight, star bright, first star I see tonight. Wish I may wish I might have this wish I wish tonight..." Taking a deep breath, eyes still closed she thinks to herself, -I wish that all Katoka's dreams come true and then sum-. She opens her eyes in a flutter and glances toward Kat. In a whisper again she says "God knows she deserves it." Sam's eyes shift to the herb patch next to her...

Seeing nothing of notice, her eyes go back to her loved one with a smile. "Let my luck be yours, let my love and hope flow through...Let the focus that I have now be brought upon you." Saying this silently as she wishes nothing but the best for Kat not caring if Kat heard her or not.

ID# 177468 results: Loot: 9 Fail

Edited by Sam

Taking a deep breath, Kat tried to calm her wandering mind. As the sun finally set and the moonlight cast it's silvery light across the field she felt a warmth once again spread through her. The blonde turned and saw her love whispering with her eyes closed, the faint sound of a wish drifting through the air. With a smile on her lips she felt an intense urge once again to be held and to kiss the woman before her. Instead she turned and caught sight of a glimmer just to her left, a patch of herbs catching the moonlight.

Crouching down and picking the glowing leaves she looked up and met Sam's eyes, "Don't waist all your wishes on me my sweet." she grinned, "On second thought, it depends on the wish." Kat stood and giggled, her mind beginning to calculate what to do next in order to tease the perfect woman before her.

Katoka ID# 177473 LD: 16 + 3 = 19 SUCCESS | Gained (1) Tier 1 Material

Total Materials: 2/5

"I could never waste anything on you. I would do anything for you." Seeing Kat pick another herb, Sam gets really excited and starts cheering Kat on. "Only a few more, also I will stay here as long as we need, even if it's through the night. I love watching you work," she says with a smile toward Kat. It might be a boring sort of days but being here with Kat and helping her succeed, it meant the world to her and made it all that much better. Thoughts started racing toward the fact of how she would ask Kat to marry her. They both knew it was going to happen but when and where were the main questions. She didn't have the ring yet but she would be getting it soon. Hopefully, it was sooner rather than later but it was a big request to put on Kasumi. She knew though that Kasumi would make it spectacular. That was all that Sam was waiting, for now, was the ring. Sam gazed at Kat while she worked pondering the moment when the knot would finally be tied.

Kat smiled, despite getting constantly distracted from the task as hand she was enjoying Sam's company. Maybe on their next outing they could go on a quest that involved some sort of fighting, she hadn't seen Sam really fight except for the first quest they had gone on. That was barely even a fight at all since she had one shot the monster. She also wanted to show off a bit and let Sam see her in action.

"You like watching me work huh?" she grinned as she untied the coat from around her waist. It had been a while since she had seen any players walk by so she thought it was safe enough to try this. She draped the coat over Sam's shoulders and then removed the short coat from herself revealing her bare arms and shoulders and adding it to her inventory. "Don't mind me then." she turned from Sam so her back was facing her and got on her hands and knees to search another patch of herbs. She wasn't paying much attention though as she playfully moved her bottom from side to side and humming to herself.

Katoka ID# 177474 LD: 8 + 3 = 11

A small chuckle as she gathers the herb from a patch she was sitting at. "Of course I like..." before she could finish her sentence she sees Kat's feet. Looking up as she places her jacket on Sam's shoulder. "Oh man..." she says with a gulp as she watches as Kat takes another layer off...Her face becomes a bit flustered as she watches Kat get to all fours to investigate a patch. Sam became a steamy mess as she sees the view. She kept repeating in her head...-Let Kat work...Let Kat work...Let Kat work...- Sam was going absolutely insane now watching what she could have right now. They had to get this done, but Kat was making this...Well, she was making this exciting. Sam decides to play on it now. "Move a bit to the right," she calls out to her as Sam's skin felt like it was on fire and her chest was pounding a million times a second. Tonight...Later...Was going to be fun.

ID# 177509 results: Loot: 15 Succeed!

Total Materials Gained:
2*T1 Materials

Edited by Sam