[PP-F3] Welcomes and [Worn Out Welcome] (ChaseR, Valentine)

The bluehead looked over at Aquan, trying to explain his position a bit more. Not that it would change anything, but since everybody was breaking off, he might as well try his best to not give off the wrong idea- which he seemed to have failed at greatly already. Not too shabby, given it's the very same bluehead that managed to mess up every conversation.

1496261229_ChaseDBPDefault.png.e85545e4c0f06564b57a778af98065d4.png"The only reason I'm a 'consultant' is cause I get free stuff from your guild. Not that I have much I need as of now from it, but... If you need anything, message me. I'll help as long as you need it.", he blatantly admitted, not caring if he'd seem selfish or not. Because regardless, he was helping out as much as possible and him getting said discounts just served as some 'pay' for his service. Not that even if he didn't have it, he wouldn't help. Turning over to Valentine, he nodded at his offer for support and waved him off, starting to wonder what it would be like to actually have someone by his back. So far, he had done everything on his own and even never once been healed- so it... was definitely an offer to consider. One to accept quite soon too. And with everybody leaving, so did he, headed for the teleporter to find what else he could do.

Spoiler

Thread Rewards:

• 4 SP (2 quest, 1 page, 1 event) [Valentine, Aquan]
  • 2 SP (1 page, 1 event) [ChaseR]
  • Leather Coat (T1/Uncommon/EVA I) [Aquan]
  • 400 Col (Aquan)