[PP][F24] <<Raging Rhino>> red rhino gives you wings

Spoiler

image.png.f3a9d4faf5d13c59b4641ff69bd46ee9.png
BD: 2 + 3 - 2 = 3(Miss)

[6]ChaseR: HP: 1401/1570 (+188)| EN: 143/155 | DMG: 20 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | HOLY: 12 | PARA: 9-10 | BH: 78 | V.(DEF): 78 | HBS: 16 | LD: 5 | HYPERACTIVE [1/3]
[2]Aquan: HP: 100/100 | EN: 6/10 | DMG: 2 | EVA: 1 | LD: 1 | SD: 1
[0]Valentine: HP: 440/440 | EN: 20/44 | DMG: 1 | MIT: 5 | ACC:3 | EVA: 2 | REGEN: 1
[2]Grimm: HP:560/560 | EN: 26/56 (-2, +1) | DMG:14 | MIT:5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | BLD:24 | REC:2

Piasuhon: HP: 51/1100 | DMG: 400 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 

* Piercing Horn: When Piasuhōn crits, Piasuhōn's attack goes through armor easily, dealing 50% Phase, including block.
** Trained Eye: Piasuhōn is able to land critical hits more easily. His Crit scale is 8-10 instead of 9-10
*** Pure Rage: When Piasuhōn's health reached 550, he is overcome by a fit of rage, aiming to kill. He gains +100 Damage to his base attack but loses 1 Accuracy in his blind rage

Ozwald saw Piasuhon's health bar dropping rapidly with the consecutive hits that were being laid on it. With what it was at now Ozwald figured that he could take out the rhino with one attack. Ozwald charged at the rhino the way any brawler should, with reckless abandon. Ozwald was not much worried for his safety knowing that the large beast was too focused on their resident blue haired tank to focus on him at all, whether the creature would die or not.  Ozwald was ready to use the largest sword art he had, one that would send a single massive punch launched at the target, which would surely Piasuhon if it hit. Sadly though that was where the problem was. The rhino charged at the last second leaving nothing behind for Ozwald to hit. The rhino had managed to make his attack miss, and so the glory of the kill would not belong to Ozwald but rather Chase.

Edited by Grimm Reaper

The bluehead heard Aquan's voice loud and clear. With a nod, he flashed a small smile and turned to the rhino. "Ace is much better.", he reassured himself before running right towards the rhino, having expected Ozwald's punch to put it down- but he charged away at that moment. Off to finish him them.

1082692415_ChaseDBPHappy.png.3ff79c11d14b8e800adea80419225ddb.pngWith a glow enveloping his sword and red trail dragging behind his blade, he swung his arm in front of him and in a swift motion, cut Piasuhon with a wide strike to the head. Before the beast had any time to connect blows, it shattered into the beautiful blue crystals everybody was used to by now, and the tank sheathed his sword once more. "... Nobody got hurt.", he nodded to himself and grinned slightly, turning to them and clapping his hands in an awkward gesture. "Uh. You're pretty good Valentine. Oz- Grimm did great too. But I'm surprised you managed to do that much with no sword arts, Ace. Good job everyone."

Spoiler

image.png.50b1e57a15645a0fe1b8702bf2c3a13b.png

ChaseR uses Galaxy Destroyer! (BD: 8+3-2=9)
20 * 13 - 50 = 260 - 50 = 210

[6]ChaseR: HP: 1495/1570 (+94)| EN: 138/155 (+4, -9) | DMG: 20 | MIT: 43 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | HOLY: 12 | PARA: 9-10 | BH: 78 | V.(DEF): 78 | HBS: 16 | LD: 5 | HYPERACTIVE [2/3]
[2]Aquan: HP: 100/100 | EN: 6/10 | DMG: 2 | EVA: 1 | LD: 1 | SD: 1
[0]Valentine: HP: 440/440 | EN: 20/44 | DMG: 1 | MIT: 5 | ACC:3 | EVA: 2 | REGEN: 1
[2]Grimm: HP:560/560 | EN: 26/56 | DMG:14 | MIT:5 | EVA:2 | ACC:3 | BLD:24 | REC:2

Piasuhon: HP: 0/1100 (-210) | DMG: 400 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 2 

* Piercing Horn: When Piasuhōn crits, Piasuhōn's attack goes through armor easily, dealing 50% Phase, including block.
** Trained Eye: Piasuhōn is able to land critical hits more easily. His Crit scale is 8-10 instead of 9-10
*** Pure Rage: When Piasuhōn's health reached 550, he is overcome by a fit of rage, aiming to kill. He gains +100 Damage to his base attack but loses 1 Accuracy in his blind rage

Edited by ChaseR

Aquarian sighed softly when the Rhino was finally taken care of. "Great." He smiled a bit and looked at the rest of the team. He was given a bit of praise from Chase, something he did not expect, and he smiled a bit more. "Thank you Chase. I did not expect to be able to stun the creature. However, I'm happy I was able to assist in an impactful way for at least one strike." He nodded to the rest of the team. "For the quest, do we turn it back into the individual who gave it? Or are we all set to be done with this activity?" He paused, going back over his words. "I'm not trying to make it seem as though I want rid of you three, just curious to know the completion of the quest." He looked at Chase for a moment and thought of his words carefully. "Thank you for helping us through that. I do not believe us three could have taken it out easily. I appreciate your time."

“Meh. It was alright.” Val clapped ChaseR shoulder as if he was an old friend. “My ability is meh at best for now. Wait till later my skills are gonna shock you all.” He stretched out his back as if he did a hard day labor. His familiar cobra Scheherazade snuggled up to his cheek, her little tongue flickering in excitement. “Still we would have all perished if not for you being here ChaseR. Well we would have been smart enough not to take the quest but I digress.”

Valentine walked up to Grimm and grabbed his hand. “Looks like we will be heading out first. The two of you take care and see you later. Next time we all may as well go out for a drink.” His self confidence was through the roof at the joy of a successful hunt. One could even say he was feeling more self confident as he walked off in his strut.

Rewards:

Grimm- 7 SP (5 quest, 1 page, 1 pandemic), 5150 Col (5000 for quest and 150 for page)

ChaseR- 2 SP (1 page, 1 pandemic), Rhino's Horn [Consumable]: (Applied to a Weapon. When attacking, on the First Crit, the attack ignores 40% Mitigation of the target it's attacking. If it is an AoE it only applies to the first target hit, not all 4. If this item is stacked with a Phase Weapon, the 40% Phase ONLY affects Block instead of overall Mitigation.) [This Item drops Once Per thread], 5000 Col (5000 for quest and 150 for page)

Aquan-7 SP (2 quest, 1 page, 1 pandemic), 5,150 Col (5,000 for quest and 150 for page)

Val-7 SP (2 quest, 1 page, 1 pandemic), 5,100 Col (5,000 for quest and 100 for page)